http://gamingtrend.com
July 31, 2014, 11:42:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When was the last time you sleepwalked?  (Read 1158 times)
ravenvii
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: November 09, 2004, 05:22:43 AM »

The last time I sleepwalked was, oh, 10 years ago or so.

Until last night. I went to sleep at about 1 AM, and the next thing I knew, I woke up at about 4 AM, in the middle of the hall, locked out of my room. The only thing I'm wearing is my boxers. Thank god my roommate is in the room at that moment, so he answered the door and let me in.

Man that was fucked up.
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2004, 05:24:50 AM »

Never.

Sandwiches do fix everything.
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2004, 05:57:03 AM »

I usually wake up in the middle of the room...been about 6 months...last time i jumped out of bed so quickly that my little chihuahua was on the wrong side and his flew outta bed and hit the floor..woke me up and scraed the shit outta me..he was ok..scared him too..I STILL feel bad for that and i had no control whatsoever about it happening.

As a kid id go to the bathroom and never know it. Once my granny caught me up and asked what i was doing crawling around on the floor..she said i replied I got the hammer you seen any nails?? hehehe I used to take the pictures off my wall and arrange them..once i took a pic of jesus and layed it dead center of my floor..dead center....im a freak!

---------------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Check my trader rating. Im 22+ and zero negs. Trade with me! smile
Sepiche

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2004, 02:56:45 PM »

I've never sleepwalked, but according to my brother I would argue with him at night about how he wasn't my brother when we were kids... apparently I get chatty after lights out. Tongue

s

And when he had failed to find these boons in things whose laws are known and measurable, they told him he lacked imagination, and was immature because he preferred dream-illusions to the illusions of our physical creation
Biyobi

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2004, 11:08:46 PM »

Been sleepwalking all day.  After a huge argument with a friend last night I was so wound up that I couldn't fall asleep until about 45 minutes before the alarm clock went off.  I've been stumbling around in a daze and occasionally will mumble "braaaaains".
rrmorton

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2004, 05:18:13 AM »

I don't think I've ever sleptwalkt but lately I've been sleeplunging. Every once in a while, when my wife Gwen wobbles the bed while rolling over, I snap awake and lunge across the bed. In my mind I'm protecting my baby daughter from falling off the bed, but in reality I'm throwing my arm around Gwen. Kind of like how a parent driving a car will instinctively throw their arm across their kid in the passenger seat whenever they stop short.

My sleeplunge hasn't happened in a while but for a time there I was doing it practically every night. Must have done it 20 times or so.
PaulBot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2004, 01:16:33 AM »

I did it once when I was a young teen. I woke up to the sound of the front door of my house closing. There I was, locked out of the house. I didn't want to wake up my parents and brother, so I opened the garage door (it had a combination lock on it), crawled into the back of our station wagon and went back to sleep.

CEO of the GT Post Padders Club
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: