http://gamingtrend.com
November 28, 2014, 06:14:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What you don't know about Vin Diesel can kill you.  (Read 2176 times)
Crowley
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« on: May 16, 2005, 07:36:39 AM »

Or hell, Vin Diesel might just kill you for practice.

http://www.4q.cc/vin/

There are two things in the world I can't stand: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.
warning
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2005, 11:32:09 AM »

Vin Diesel’s nipples are made of titanium, and produce a substance similar to pigs milk in it’s genetic structure. Despite this, it is highly explosive.

:shock:
Sparhawk

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2005, 01:34:50 PM »

Vin Diesel has a tatoo in arabic on the back of his neck, which can only be seen under a black light. Ironically it translates directly to "Machine Wash. Tumble Dry Low".

LMAO  :lol:

That made me really laugh out loud.

PSN: Kal_Torok
Xbox Live: Sparhawk GT
Belgedin
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2005, 02:38:02 PM »

60% of the time, Vin Diesel works...every time.

Hahaha

Anchor Man was a funny movie.
CrayolaSmoker

Sponge Bath Slut

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2005, 03:52:12 PM »

Vin Diesel teaches classes in swashbuckling. The introductory course is jumping off things, and then laughing.

biggrin

Wii: 1429 3414 0674 4114 | 360: CrayolaSmokerGT
smokingcrayolas.net | surrogacy blog
Drazzil
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2005, 04:11:22 PM »

Vin Diesel removed the word victory from the French language after conquering France in 6 hours using only a salad fork. During the campaign, all French deodorant manufacturing plants were destroyed

Vin Diesel does not believe in ghosts. Ghosts believe in him.

Vin Diesel coined the term "silent but deadly" when one of his farts took physical form and assassinated key political figures in the 12th century

Vin Diesel has agreed to star in Britain's National Theatre's new production of Hamlet if they allow him to have sole creative control and cut through all "that whiny bullshit". His version will consist of one line of dialogue. While restraining uncle Claudius in a headlock, Hamlet growls, "You should have ghosted me when you had the chance, motherfucker!" He then disembowels all the male characters with his thumbs. In the next scene, he steals inside Gertrude's bedroom and skullfucks mother in her sleep. Finally, he fleshes out the rest of the play by giving Ophelia a four and a half hour orgasm that lasts till the end of Act V. The rest is silence.

Every time Vin Diesel kills god, a kitten masturbates.

There is intelligent life in the universe, but they have not contacted Earth because they are avoiding Vin Diesel. They owe him $5.

When Vin Diesel begins work on a new film project, he bludgeons a hobo to death with a hammer for good luck. For even better luck, he devours the corpse. For the best luck possible, he throws the bones at school children during recess.
TheMissingLink

TML, for short.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2005, 04:44:43 PM »

Quote from: "Drazzil"
Vin Diesel does not believe in ghosts. Ghosts believe in him.

Priceless.

TheMissingLink on PSN
Dafones

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2005, 07:32:33 PM »

Yeah, those lines are actually pretty solid.

Vin Diesel's willpower is solid matter with a melting point equal to the temperature at the center of the sun. Portions of his willpower has been sold to several solar systems with dying suns, so that the extraterrestrial beings living there could start over "and make a proper go of it this time." The proceeds from these sales were used to build Vin a fortress of solitude in the ice caps at the north pole, where he now goes to practice speed-eating railroad spikes.

Honestly, what the hell?

Now Playing: GTA - San Andreas [PS2]
Yoshi's Island DS [DS]
Blackadar

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2005, 07:39:47 PM »

Vin Diesel did Jesus one better by not only dying and coming back from the grave, but bringing a Jewish village of a thousand with him.

Raise the bridge! I have an erection!
whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer

Hard partier

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2005, 08:14:54 PM »

Vin Diesel singlehandedly sank the continent of Atlantis, when their version of the Broadway production "Rent" did not prove to his liking.

biggrin

Behold the glory of my new blog!
Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.
Crowley
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2005, 11:03:41 PM »

Vin Diesel coined the phrase "Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker!" When Bruce Willis stole it from him, Vin Diesel killed him with a poison-arrow frog. This is the prologue to The Sixth Sense.

Vin Diesel breaks open whole wasp hives to get to the protein-rich queen inside. What we feel as burning stings are to him relaxing tickles.

There are two things in the world I can't stand: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.
stiffler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2005, 11:34:59 PM »

Vin Diesel already created a cure for AIDS; if only he could read and write.

Yet I think Blackadar's quote is best:
Quote from: "Blackadar"
Vin Diesel did Jesus one better by not only dying and coming back from the grave, but bringing a Jewish village of a thousand with him.

:lol:

Xbox Live Gamertag: cstiffler
CrayolaSmoker

Sponge Bath Slut

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2005, 12:39:26 PM »

You cannot kill Vin Diesel, you can merely put him into stasis. You do this by chopping off his head and placing it in a bag made of raw silk. The silk bag prevents the head from growing legs and reuniting with the body. He shaves his head to prevent his enemies (which are numerous) from having hair to grab onto, making decapitation by sword more difficult.

Even for curved swords.

Nth Power

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2005, 09:47:06 PM »

Vin Diesel can hire ninjas to kill the assassins he hired to kill you. Then he can kill the ninjas with his bare hands. He already did this two years ago, you just never knew about it because he's that good

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" -Voltaire
XBL gamertag: NthPowr
whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer

Hard partier

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2005, 11:59:55 PM »

If Vin Diesel were to stare directly at the sun, the sun would get scared and go to a different part of the galaxy.

I'm loving this site. biggrin

Behold the glory of my new blog!
Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2005, 04:00:15 AM »

This is, no joke, the greatest site ever. I spent several hours clicking refresh while watching TV shows yesterday. I have tons of great quotes saved up here, so let me go dig em out, I think I posted some at OO, so I can cross post em.
morlac

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2005, 05:35:02 PM »

When golfing, if you accidentally miss the fairway, yelling 'Vin Diesel' will make the ball automatically appear on the green. Just try not to use it too often.

morlac00 on PSN
CrayolaSmoker

Sponge Bath Slut

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2005, 11:17:12 PM »

Quote from: "morlac"
When golfing, if you accidentally miss the fairway, yelling 'Vin Diesel' will make the ball automatically appear on the green. Just try not to use it too often.

Having spent all day (and most likely the rest of the week) at the Colonial, I'm finding this one particularly funny.  biggrin

mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2005, 12:14:18 AM »

Yelling "Vin Diesel" on a golf course is illegal - a felony, as a matter of fact - and much more severely punished than yelling "Fire" in a movie theater...

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"
- I don't remember who said it, and probably neither do they...
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2005, 05:33:04 AM »

God refuses to give Vin Diesel a soul until Vin Diesel gives back God's underwear.

Vin Diesel invented the Accordion, but it was originally meant to be, solely, a murder weapon. It wasnt until 1913 that it began being used as an instrument. Vin has accepted this and has no bitter feelings towards the French.

Vin Diesel knows why hot dogs are sold in packs of twelve and hot dog buns are sold in packs of eight.

Vin Diesel was originally cast as Aragorn in Lord of the Rings. He was fired for eating the Hobbits between takes and making Orlando Bloom his bitch.

On April 30, 1975, at 8:35am, ten Marines departed the US Embassy in Saigon, concluding the United States presence in Vietnam. Just 6 days later (May 6, 1975), Vin Diesel set foot on the coast of Da Nang carrying only a loaded Magnum revolver that held six shots and a Louisville Slugger with a rusted nail driven through it. On the dawn of May 8, 1975, the entire Viet Cong army had been found dead.

Vin Diesel is the cause of gravity. He picked 9.8 m/s for the gravitational constant because he deemed it to be "a fucking awesome number." And that was that.
Hamlet3145
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2005, 05:06:33 AM »

UPS doesn't use trucks. Instead the drivers ride on the back of Vin Diesel's children and deliver packages.

Sweet mother.  WTF?
Nth Power

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2005, 11:39:13 AM »

George Lucas wrote the Star Wars trilogy to be a one man show starring Vin Diesel, but Vin declined, saying it brought back terrible memories of his teenage years.

and
Vin Diesel killed Kenny. Bastard!

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" -Voltaire
XBL gamertag: NthPowr
ATB

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2005, 04:02:26 PM »

Vin Diesel not only can lift Thor's hammer, he once borrowed it to re-shingle his roof.
Fuzzballx

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2005, 02:07:08 PM »

Vin Diesel only has to use training wheels on long bike trips. In fact, Vin diesel had to use training wheels until he was 24. Those training wheels were later found in the vault beneath Ground Zero after the planes hit. They were sold in order to feed seven thousand homeless kittens so the kittens could in turn be used to feed three thousand homeless children. Vin Diesel later ate the children and was quoted as saying "They were tasty."

wth?

A 15 minute rap battle between Diesel's character and Adolf Hitler was also cut before the final release of The Pacifier.

He wears heavy coats when he's hot and strips naked when he's cold.
warning

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2005, 08:18:13 PM »

During a stay at Neverland Ranch in the 80's, Vin Diesel was awoken by Michael Jackson who was trying to sneak into his bed. Vin punched Jackson so hard that he knocked the black right off of him.

It just brings a tear to the eye.... so beautiful...   biggrin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: