http://gamingtrend.com
October 01, 2014, 01:24:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What movie was this?  (Read 451 times)
corruptrelic
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: June 05, 2009, 08:59:05 PM »

As a member of the blockbuster access pass (in-store) I'm renting more movies than I catch up with anymore. There was one I rented a while back that I didn't catch the end of but was planning on renting it again, problem is I forgot the name of it. Couldn't be any older than 3 or 4 years old.

It was about a young brother (around Cool and sister (around 17) who were at an orphanage waiting on adoptive parents. A married couple came in to adopt the young brother but he didn't want to go without his sister, so they adopted them both. The woman had a kid before but he got sick and died. She poisoned the young brother so she could "care" for him in some twisted way, while the older sister slowly started picking up clues about what was really going on. Her brother was dying but nobody was listening to her.
Didn't get any further than that but I imagine the older sister will save the day somehow.

Seems like a drama or some movie that'd come on the lifetime channel. Any ideas what it might have been?

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 12:02:34 AM »

What time frame (made/setting)?  Any recognizable stars?

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3

I'd rather be watching hockey.
biggercup

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2009, 01:11:27 AM »

Glass House 2: The Good Mother (2006) ?

corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2009, 12:59:56 PM »

Glass House 2: The Good Mother (2006) ?

Yep that was it.. thanks, never would have guessed a name like that!

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: