http://gamingtrend.com
July 26, 2014, 07:48:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What causes those "loops" under the eyes?  (Read 818 times)
corruptrelic
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: April 10, 2005, 09:04:44 PM »

I'm 24 and am already beginning to see them under my eyes, they're especially visible right when I wake up.
I'm thinking it might be my job, working on the road transporting inmates. We work 15 hours on 12 hours off, sleeping habits are horrible becuase sometimes you sleep from 4pm-10am.. then the next day you might sleep from 3am-9am. It always changes and you're always on the road (no going home after work).

I really don't know what it is though and while I don't consider myself young anymore, I just don't like having these loops under my eyes! It's not *bad* but it's noticable.
Anyone else have any experience with them or what causes them? Anyway to make them go away?

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2005, 10:32:36 PM »

some is probably due to genetics, some lack of sleep, and maybe some is poor nutrition. it's certainly not age in your case!  i know that when i worked 12-on/ 12- off for any length of time, i also ate a pretty poor diet.  and if you're living on coffee, try re-hydrating more carefully - pinch a fold of skin on the back of your hand, if it doesn't go back into place quickly, you may be dehydrated.

anti-oxidants are "anti-aging" - as in anti-oxidizing - substances, and they certainly can keep free radical levels down. try some co-enzyme Q10, either a supplement (it's horribly expensive - i'm supposed to be taking massive doses for a muscle disorder, but can't afford more than 400 mg. a day), or in a topical prep.  don't expect results for more than 90 days - it'll take a while if it works at all.

and try not to go nuts over it - we all have to accept "stuff" like this, i'd hate to see you getting into botox or laser treatments at your age...  :wink:

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"
- I don't remember who said it, and probably neither do they...
Slobro
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2005, 04:58:49 AM »

I hear you can use this to cure those bags under your eyes:

[/img]

Smarter than the average bear.
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2005, 05:07:13 AM »

hey, Slobro, how are ya?

believe it or not - apparently, that stuff works great on a variety of things -  there is shark oil, or shark skin oil, maybe, in it - that has been proven to speed wound-healing (honest, i read it somewhere!) - and, of course, it's supposed to help, uh, inflammation, soooo...

i told my father about this a few weeks ago - he had an infected cut on his hand that hadn't healed forever... he put some on with a band-aid - and it healed in a few days.  and here you thought you were just kidding! :lol:

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"
- I don't remember who said it, and probably neither do they...
Harpua3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2005, 05:10:13 AM »

I`ve heard about the prep H also. I`m 29, and wow below my eyes look like shit. Thank goodness I`m already married :wink: .
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: