http://gamingtrend.com
September 02, 2014, 10:52:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TV advice needed, small edition  (Read 191 times)
Hrothgar
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Do you Talk Strategy?

View Profile WWW
« on: March 24, 2014, 05:50:37 PM »

We've been rearranging furniture as the kids change rooms.  As a result, we finally got rid of our last SD TV. We'd like to replace it with a small wall mounted unit for the guest room. Any suggestions for the display or the mount?  We're not looking to spend too much since it won't be used on a regular basis.  I'd guess 30 inches or less.  I've researched high end TV's, but not these.  Thanks in advance for the help.

Cheers,
Hrothgar
Live gamertag & PSN name: HrothgarGG
I'm updating my website again.

"No, not alone."  -- War, Darksiders
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 07:04:19 PM »

I bought a small Vizio (32) at costco for our room and it's been awesome.  I think it was about $250.  I bought a wall mount with arm on amazon.  I just looked at the best selling model at the time.
USMC Kato

I have a bad feeling about this....

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 01:42:07 AM »

Make the rounds at Amazon, price watch, new egg, for some deals. Even best buy or Fry's electronics have a good deal offer now and then.

Semper Fidelis

Gamertag: USMC Kato
PSN ID: USMC_Kato
Gamecenter ID: USMC Kato
Wii U Nintendo ID: USMC_Kato
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 06:29:34 AM »

Check Ebay as well.

On Best Buy under the deals section there's a "Clearance and Open Box" category, put in your zip code and look up the TV's. Sometimes you'll find a good deal on an open box TV.

I just picked up a refurbished 29" Phillips Smart TV for $175 shipped through Ebay. (Listing is still up if you search for ezkliquidators) Came in yesterday so haven't had a lot of time to play with it, but so far so good. First time wit a smart TV. It's replacing a 32" Emerson that was stolen when my apartment was robbed.

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: