http://gamingtrend.com
November 28, 2014, 05:06:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Wrong Mans on Hulu  (Read 257 times)
EddieA
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: November 12, 2013, 12:31:54 PM »

Hulu has a new original series called The Wrong Mans, a half-hour comedy thriller that seems like a mix of The Office and 24.  I've only watched the first two episodes, but it's been very entertaining so far.  TVGuide has a writeup about the show.  The first two episodes are available on Hulu for free, with the rest of the six episodes going up weekly, while Hulu Plus has all the episodes available now.

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 03:59:39 AM »

I just watched the first two episodes last night as well and enjoyed them.  It is an odd mix of thriller and bumbling comedy, but I like that.  smile  I'll definitely finish out the season/series as they become available.

Overall, I've found that the Hulu Originals I've watched (often shows brought over from the UK) are quite good.  I actually thought about starting a thread for it like we have for the Netflix streaming movies. 

I enjoyed Quickdraw way more than I expected to, Spy was good, Moone Boy was decent (though not as good as I hoped with Chris O'Dowd in it), Whites was good, and if you like The Inbetweeners you'll probably like Fresh Meat and Pram Face.  I just started watching The Strange Calls as well. 

Sorry to hijack your thread, heh.

Sandwiches do fix everything.
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 04:39:59 AM »

The third episode of The Wrong Mans is up and it's another good one.  Man, things are really getting complicated for these guys.  smile

EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 09:48:50 AM »

They do a really good job of keeping up the momentum throughout all six episodes, and the whole thing was just great fun to watch.  I really hope they make another season of the show.

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 11:44:01 PM »

is Hulu Plus still forcing people to watch commercials?

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2013, 12:02:09 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on November 19, 2013, 11:44:01 PM

is Hulu Plus still forcing people to watch commercials?

I don't have Plus, but the first 3 episodes of this are available to us non-paying pleebs, with a new one added each week.

Kraegor
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2013, 05:04:17 AM »

hit refresh when the commercial starts.

And thanks for mentioning this.  Wasn't even on my radar but I gave the first episode a watch and it's an excellent change of pace show.  Reminds me of Simon Pegg / Nick Frost movies. Layers of humor / perilous action.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: