http://gamingtrend.com
August 29, 2014, 12:39:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Walking Dead tap dances onto AMC for Season 4  (Read 41783 times)
spigot
Gaming Trend Senior Member

All of the bacon and eggs you have.

View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: April 01, 2013, 11:54:36 AM »

Spoiler for Hiden:
  • I thought it was funny how the Governor and his crew roll in heavy with their full frontal assault, but end up scattering like roaches after a couple flashbangs and smoke grenades. Rick and team should have setup more traps to take them out.
Spoiler for Hiden:
  • The look of horror, confusion and terror on the faces of Martinez and silent black guy after the Governor goes berserk. Would you still roll with someone like that? And where did the three go if not back to Woodbury? That must've been an awkward car ride.
Spoiler for Hiden:
  • Carl laying it out for Rick was a cool scene. He's become "little Shane".
Spoiler for Hiden:
  • Every time Andrea stopped trying to undo her bonds and keep the conversation going or just sat there and stared at Milton to check if he'd become a biter was precious seconds lost. I'm still more sad Merle is gone than her dying. I had enough of her stupidity for season 3. She'd had multiple opportunities to kill the Governor, but didn't. Like Dale, the person who tries to save everyone and make everything work, pays the ultimate price in the end.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 02:37:39 PM by spigot » Logged

XBL GamerTag: RoboSim
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: April 01, 2013, 02:16:34 PM »

Just wanted to clarify that my earlier response was purely about

Spoiler for Hiden:
the Gov not being dead.  I don't want him as a recurring bad guy.  Knowing this show, though, we'll see him again in season 7.

Overall, I liked this episode.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Carl was the best thing about it.  That little dude's heading down the wrong path, but it didn't seem like there was a lot that could be done about it.  Maybe it's even not so far off the right path for this world because his daddy smackdown was hard to argue with.  Maybe bringing in a whole town of "the enemy" was enough, but I doubt it.

On that: How did they convince a whole town to move out of their cushy homes and come live in a prison?

I was proud of Milton and thought this was a good resolution for him and also the first decent plan the Gov has pulled all season.  For a moment, though, I thought he was going to stab himself in the head instead of go at the Gov.

I was pleased to see Andrea go.  I liked her line about the safety.  I hated that she kept insisting that she didn't want anyone to die.  When did she turn so hippy dippy naive?  That sounded more like a justification of her stupid behavior when she started it last week.

The Gov freakout was good, except when he conveniently ran out of bullets and forgot about the huge rifle in his other hand.  Whatever, he was having a meltdown, so I let it go.

Michone has become way more interesting as a real character instead of a cypher.  However, she's starting to turn a little too soft too fast.  She should still be a bit hard, I think.

It was the little character things that were good, which is when this show is at it's best.  The moment with Daryl and Carol.  The one with Rick and Hershel.  Rick and Carl.  Even the stuff with who stood up to the Gov and who was intimidated.

It wasn't the best of the season (I still give that to the standalone visit to the town with Rick, Carl and Michone), but while it wasn't as satisfying as I wanted in certain aspects, it still was a good episode.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: April 01, 2013, 02:34:59 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on April 01, 2013, 05:57:21 AM

Disappointing finale
Overall I agree even if I thought the set piece with "the chair" was as suspenseful as anything this season. I felt like the finale had some great scenes/set pieces, but some lapses in logic/common sense made it tough to watch at times. I guess for better or worse, that goes down as Mazzara's finale script/showrunner effort for TWD.

I don't know if it's fair (director and other things impact episodes), but judging the Gimple scripts vs. the Mazzara scripts this year, I think I prefer Gimple's take/storytelling.

Most disappointing to me?
Spoiler for Hiden:
The Governor's fate. I mean, lack of. Come on. The whole season and all the buzz was "Who's going to kill the governor," so to just bizarrely let him "off the hook" and go cruising with his two befuddled homies... wtf?

I mean, if the Gov is gonna mass shoot his own people like that, where does he have left to go as a character? He can't really sink any further. My heart sank without about 3 minutes left when I realized, "Gov ain't a gonna get it."  disgust

Most confusing to me?
Spoiler for Hiden:
Why bring everyone over to shredded up The Prison, whose towers are in grenade-launched tatters, and whose bowels are STILL full of walkers? How's that going to work with apparently 5 times as many people? It just doesn't seem to make much sense. I was looking forward to Season 4 having a new setting.

I mean, I like the idea of Rick's journey from "I'm in charge!" to "I'm a man of the people and lets come together," but it seems reasonable people would either regroup in Woodberry or just form a caravan and move on.
I look back on Season 3 as very entertaining, certainly more consistently so than Season 2, but way more erratic - especially the last few episodes - than Darabont's Season 1. I think I did like Season 3 enough to maybe get it on DVD (skipped Season 2).

Now that they're done killing off cast members left and right, I hope some underused and/or new characters get something to DO in Season 4. Anxious to see how Gimple does as showrunner.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 02:40:15 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Halfway (sci-fi, turn-based squad strategy)
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: April 01, 2013, 02:44:44 PM »

In response to your second spoiler, Blackjack:

Spoiler for Hiden:
I think they may, in fact, be gathering to form a caravan for next season.

Moliere

View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: April 01, 2013, 02:47:40 PM »

It's good that Glen and his woman were dressed as storm troopers because they could hit a single target when a dozen people are running in a pack right in front of them.

That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.
spigot

View Profile
« Reply #1005 on: April 01, 2013, 02:53:57 PM »

I don't get that either. Team Rick has been headshotting walkers left and right out to 100 yards without any problem. But how about a trying to hit (using fully automatic weapons no less) a tightly bunched group of attackers running away scared? They hit squat. What is this? An old A-Team episode? Unless they didn't want to kill any of them, just scare them off.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 03:17:21 PM by spigot » Logged

Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1006 on: April 01, 2013, 03:33:28 PM »

One thing that stood out to me which seems to be overlooked.  the group the Gov brings to the assault is mostly made up of reserves.  remember the bit a few episodes back where the recruited new soldiers from the group.  he had lost quite a number of his hardened soldiers to Merle's ambush and they also lost a few during the earlier assaults on the prison and Woodbury.  I have the feeling that the group he brought was mostly isolated behind their walls and had not seen direct conflict, and then against walkers only.  quite a different enemy when they are shambling outside your walls like a shooting gallery.  once the high of busting the front gates faded into a duller search and destroy mission, they were vulnerable. 

Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: April 01, 2013, 03:37:19 PM »

Actually, now that I think about it, the show has turned me into Carl. "Heck with Andrew and her world peace hijinks! Kill The Governor! Kill The Governor!"  icon_razz

I'm worried they'll spin off the Governor into his own show... "The Walking Dead: On the Road." Followed by, "Walking Dead: Los Angeles," "Walking Dead: NY" and maybe "Walking Dead: Beijing" for the China audience ratings...

Or perhaps a remake of Benson (but with Walkers) with The Governor as the governor. Rick Grimes could play the butler... or better yet, Dead Milton...
The Governor: "Benson!!!! You gotta help me with this speech for next Thursday!"
Dead Milton: "....."

Anyway, still love the show and it will be sad not to be rushing home from laundry night trying to get in front of the TV Sunday night (I've been unable to get into Mad Men).
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 03:44:24 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
Ironrod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1008 on: April 01, 2013, 04:15:16 PM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on April 01, 2013, 02:16:34 PM

Spoiler for Hiden:
It was the little character things that were good, which is when this show is at it's best.  The moment with Daryl and Carol.  The one with Rick and Hershel.  Rick and Carl.  Even the stuff with who stood up to the Gov and who was intimidated.

The best little character detail was
Spoiler for Hiden:
Rick picking up his old badge and staring at it with conflicting emotions after learning that his son just gunned somebody down in cold blood. So much for law enforcement!

Curio City Online - Weird stuff you can buy
Curious Business - The Curio City Blog
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: April 01, 2013, 04:31:17 PM »

It seems like the writers always have a dark, ends-justify-the-means character to push and challenge Rick.  Merle, Shane, Merle again, and now Carl.  I hope the writers have enough finesse to not turn Carl into little Shane.  It's subtle, but he should be his own guy, not a mini Shane.  I think Carl's personality hardening does reflect Shane's influence on him though, which I'm betting we will see surface in heated conversations with his dad next season.  Regarding Carl's actions in the episode,
Spoiler for Hiden:
they did make the scene ambiguous enough that I really couldn't fault Carl too much.  The boy took way too long to drop his weapon, and was very sketchy the entire time...perhaps due to being scared, but it cost him his life.  I don't want to see an evil Carl, but a balance between Shane and Rick would be cool.

Andrea spoilers from the finale:
Spoiler for Hiden:
I'm purely speculating, but I think that Andrea was written off the show (departing from the comic storyline) because of the performance of the actress.  She just wasn't very good in that role.  Maybe she was miscast, or the writers couldn't figure out how to write for her, or maybe she's not a great actor.  Either way, it wasn't working.  You don't have to be a professional critic to see that something just wasn't clicking with her and the show, despite lots of scenes and opportunities.  I'm not sure why.

Her scene with Milton was really tense, and mostly done well.  The question by Milton that let her (and the writers) explain her confusing actions over the course of the season was contrived.  Her answers were consistent with the Andrea they created for the show: naive and dumb.  It's a shame, and a missed opportunity to create a badass female lead character.  I really think they dropped the ball with her character.  She should have gone out in a blaze of glory.  The whole point of her internal struggle during season 1 was finding the strength and will to live on in the new world.  For her to go out this season the same way she was trying to in season 1, with a self-inflicted gunshot, just seemed lame to me.  They could have done better with her story.  

« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 04:37:13 PM by Roguetad » Logged
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: April 01, 2013, 05:36:40 PM »

fwiw, I've never heard anyone involved with the show say that particular person is a "bad" performer. If anything, they seemed to adore that person. Could the character have been better written, with more logic behind that character's actions, so the audience didn't want to scream at some of that character's reasoning? Yes, imho!  icon_smile

I do think if they keep pruning the original cast so much, it'll eventually be like watching some long-running sitcom where the whole cast turned over, and eventually the audience has nothing invested in what's left. I realize "that's the Walking Dead," but I could see myself eventually losing interest if it's just watching a bunch of generic characters I haven't invested previous seasons watching.

btw, if you miss Emma Bell (Amy), her character on TNT's Dallas is gradually getting more to do. She's Bobby's second-wife's daughter, abducted as a child and raised by her then ex-some guy or other... (don't ask  icon_razz)

Playing
PC
spigot

View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: April 01, 2013, 05:43:22 PM »

btw, if you miss Emma Bell (Amy), her character on TNT's Dallas is gradually getting more to do. She's Bobby's second-wife's daughter, abducted as a child and raised by her then ex-some guy or other... (don't ask  )

I had to look up who Amy/Emma Bell was again. I don't even remember her. The first season of the show seemed like an eternity ago.

rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: April 01, 2013, 05:52:03 PM »

Quote from: Roguetad on April 01, 2013, 04:31:17 PM

It seems like the writers always have a dark, ends-justify-the-means character to push and challenge Rick.  Merle, Shane, Merle again, and now Carl.  I hope the writers have enough finesse to not turn Carl into little Shane.  It's subtle, but he should be his own guy, not a mini Shane.  I think Carl's personality hardening does reflect Shane's influence on him though, which I'm betting we will see surface in heated conversations with his dad next season.  Regarding Carl's actions in the episode,
Spoiler for Hiden:
they did make the scene ambiguous enough that I really couldn't fault Carl too much.  The boy took way too long to drop his weapon, and was very sketchy the entire time...perhaps due to being scared, but it cost him his life.  I don't want to see an evil Carl, but a balance between Shane and Rick would be cool.

Andrea spoilers from the finale:
Spoiler for Hiden:
I'm purely speculating, but I think that Andrea was written off the show (departing from the comic storyline) because of the performance of the actress.  She just wasn't very good in that role.  Maybe she was miscast, or the writers couldn't figure out how to write for her, or maybe she's not a great actor.  Either way, it wasn't working.  You don't have to be a professional critic to see that something just wasn't clicking with her and the show, despite lots of scenes and opportunities.  I'm not sure why.

Her scene with Milton was really tense, and mostly done well.  The question by Milton that let her (and the writers) explain her confusing actions over the course of the season was contrived.  Her answers were consistent with the Andrea they created for the show: naive and dumb.  It's a shame, and a missed opportunity to create a badass female lead character.  I really think they dropped the ball with her character.  She should have gone out in a blaze of glory.  The whole point of her internal struggle during season 1 was finding the strength and will to live on in the new world.  For her to go out this season the same way she was trying to in season 1, with a self-inflicted gunshot, just seemed lame to me.  They could have done better with her story.  

So many comments to make, I'm still reeling a bit from the finale.  It made watching GoT premiere right after seem downright dull.  

Spoiler for Hiden:
Regarding Carl, it's interesting that both you and I refer to him turning "evil" or "dark" - I think the show is trying to challenge what that even means in a world of zombies.  Everything Carl said was true, and in some sense you could argue shooting that other kid was far more merciful than what his dad did to the backpack dude a few weeks ago.  And of course the way the kid kept moving forward to hand the gun over really was (deliberately) questionable, just drop it if you are serious.

Spoiler for Hiden:
I agree on the lameness of Andrea's death, but I disagree about it being the actress' fault.  With the material they gave her, I think she did as good as any actress possibly could.  It was crap material, let's face it.  Wishy-washy, whiny, stupid, one bad decision after another, it's like they wanted people to hate her.  Even in this end sequence, as others pointed out, why did she wait so long and go so slow trying to get out of the chair?  The tension it built was great drama but it was completely non-sensical given that Milton was alive for so long and she should know better than anyone the approx amount of time it takes to turn from her sister.  It's not like going slow and quiet was going to make him die slower.  

Acting aside, her character could easily have been turned around at any point by giving her her sharpshooting skills back and having her snipe a ton of zombies, take out the governor or doing anything really cool.  Apparently all you need to get back to the in crowd is save someone's old family photos slywink   I almost wonder if they wanted to send the message that they were truly divergent from the comic, on top of the "no one is safe" kind of message they've been advertising, I dunno.

It feels like some of the plotting, inconsistencies and contrivances are getting close to out of hand.  As mentioned earlier though, as much as some of the plot points drive my crazy, I think the show's strongest points are its small character moments.  Still, I'm really getting a bit tired of seeing core characters get killed off.  I know they want to make it "realistic" and gritty/harsh, but at some point (as BJ mentioned) you're gonna start losing the audience because they don't know if they should care/invest in any character.  Can you imagine if they killed Daryl?  I heard there were people writing death threats lol.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 05:54:11 PM by rittchard » Logged
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: April 01, 2013, 06:33:01 PM »

Regarding thoughts on Andrea:
Spoiler for Hiden:
I think most good show writers will tailor their writing once they've had a chance to get a feel for the strengths of their actors, even if it changes their vision for the story or characters.  Which seems to happen a lot when shows start hitting their stride in season 2 or later.  For some reason, TWD writers never seemed to hit their stride with the actress and their vision for Andrea.  I agree, what they wrote for her was really unbelievable and unlikable, especially when you add everything up.

Season 1: Andrea is suicidal and battles to find the will to live in the ZA world.  Several characters try and bond with her and encourage her to live.
Season 2: Andrea fills the role of moral advocate for the group, but they made her annoying and nagging.  She bonds and sleeps with dark Shane.  She's unable to see what Shane has become (or what he's becoming).  She develops good marksmanship skills.  She links up with Michonne at the very end.  
Season 3:  Starts well as a survivor with Michonne, but she promptly dumps Michonne for the Gov.  She sleeps with the gov, and is unable (or unwilling) to see who he really is, despite her savior (Michonne) laying out her suspicions.  She chooses the Gov over her friend.  Andrea learns about the dark side of the Gov but still stays with him.  She could have ended everything, saved the people of Woodbury and herself by killing the Gov, but she can't.

I agree, all of that is on the writers, and resulted in a really unlikable character.

Edited because I can't spell.        
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 06:42:16 PM by Roguetad » Logged
spigot

View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: April 01, 2013, 09:22:21 PM »

Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: April 02, 2013, 03:30:01 AM »

Kirkman blathers to The Hollywood Reporter (THR asks some good, tough questions, imho):
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-season-3-finale-interview-robert-kirkman-431968
Spoiler for Hiden:
THR: The entire season was leading up to this big battle between Rick and the Governor, which we never really see and the Governor effectively walks away after murdering most of his army. Why take the story in that direction?

Kirkman: We've definitely got more story to tell with that guy. I always liked the idea of seeing him again and not having a clear resolution to that conflict. Rick and the group are still at the prison and the Governor is still out there. There's more ground to mine. Knowing the Governor isn't dead is going to weigh on these characters when we come back in season four and we'll have to see where things go.
---------------------
THR: On The Walking Dead, we know that anyone can go at any time. Why was it Andrea's time? What is the message you're sending in killing off this character?

Kirkman: Aside from reaffirming the unsafe nature of the show, it's a bleak show and the message we're trying to send is Andrea would go to any length to save those people and she ended up sacrificing her life for them. Speaking to the character of Andrea, it was showing how devoted she can be and how things, despite all of her best intentions, went awry. We've got a lot of work to do with the Governor (David Morrissey) next season. Having him be that diabolical and sinister will serve his character moving forward and that was a pretty important and defining moment for him that will pay off in the fourth season.
Even though I still love the show, I really feel Season 3 spent too much time abruptly trying to turn gun-toting Andrea into Ghandi, trying to save the generic citizens of Woodbury while jumping the Governor's bones. Did she even know anybody by name there other than Milton? C'mon. Keanu Reeves interacted with the bus passengers in Speed more than Andrea knew Woodbury's citizens.

Actually, maybe I won't get season 3 on DVD. I think I'd spend way much time second guessing and griping about story holes, character behavior logic gaps screwy plot points. We already do that here! 😀
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 03:32:15 AM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: April 02, 2013, 01:39:12 PM »

Quote from: Blackjack on April 02, 2013, 03:30:01 AM

Even though I still love the show, I really feel Season 3 spent too much time abruptly trying to turn gun-toting Andrea into Ghandi, trying to save the generic citizens of Woodbury while jumping the Governor's bones. Did she even know anybody by name there other than Milton? C'mon. Keanu Reeves interacted with the bus passengers in Speed more than Andrea knew Woodbury's citizens.

But she gave that rousing speech!

spigot

View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: April 02, 2013, 03:07:40 PM »

Spoiler for Hiden:
They should have let Andrea turn into a walker. Maybe then she'll still try to broker a peace between zombies and humans. We can rebuild civilization! Zombies and humans working, loving and living side by side!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 03:14:55 PM by spigot » Logged

Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: April 02, 2013, 08:09:43 PM »

Just took a phone call at work from a guy named... Gimple! I wonder if he's related to the new showrunner?  icon_smile

Some fun season finale post mortems at EW. I'll keep pull quotes in spoilers...

'Walking Dead': Dallas Roberts talks about Milton's ...
http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/04/01/the-walking-dead-dallas-roberts-milton-andrea/
Spoiler for Hiden:
EW: Yeah, I know you guys originally shot a much different version of this whole scene. Walk me through how it was originally shot.
ROBERTS: Originally, the beating scene that started the episode wasnít there. Originally, I showed up and was led into the room where Andrea was and I took the tools out Ė the instruments of torture that were laid on the table ó and then he shot me in the stomach, completely unexpectedly. And then I was left to bleed out in the same idea basically ó youíre going to kill her now. There was a lot more of Milton trying to open the door and him trying to free her from the chains. And then there was a section where he was going to wrap the chain around the neck and try to choke her to death before he turned so she wouldnít have to deal with Walker Milton, or Biter Milton, as it were.

And then at the end of that, it was just Tyreese and someone else who found her. Rick and Daryl and Michonne werenít there. So it was essentially the same idea, except you saw me taking chunks out of Laurie Holden in that version. And then they called us back a few months later to reshoot it and made all those changes. So now youíre not sure if Iíve gotten her until after that door opens, and I think thatís probably why they did it.

EW: So they actually shot the scene of you as a zombie biting into her?
ROBERTS: Yeah. Itís funny, in the articles and on Talking Dead last night, youíll notice stills of Milton where he has glasses on [Ed Note: See picture above!]. They are from the scenes that we shot and werenít aired. Because Milton gets his glasses knocked off and never has glasses in the interrogation scene in this finale. But Iíve seen a lot of pictures where Milton has blood on his mouth and glasses on that were from that first shooting.
Kind of interesting answer on one question about the showrunners...
EW: When you came back to do the reshoot, was that after Glen Mazzara had moved off the show?
ROBERTS: Yes, it was after he and AMC had decided to part, but he was still theoretically in charge of the back half of the season. I didnít see him there. I donít know if we was in L.A. pulling those strings. Scott Gimple, who ended up taking the showrunner position, was there, so some of those changes may have come from him.

Kirkman blathered to EW too, the link escapes me at the moment...

Playing
PC
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1019 on: April 03, 2013, 12:50:04 AM »

yeah, that stood out to me as well.  in one of the pics on TWD, they showed him with glasses on in that scene, and I was thrown off a bit. 

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #1020 on: April 04, 2013, 11:16:18 PM »

bring on the season 4 news!

a few promotions from recurring to full time zombie bait.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: April 04, 2013, 11:16:29 PM »

The more time I have to think about the season finale, the lamer it seems.  finger <=to AMC

It felt cheap and lazy.  
morlac

View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: April 05, 2013, 12:21:50 AM »

Quote from: Default on April 04, 2013, 11:16:29 PM

The more time I have to think about the season finale, the lamer it seems.  finger <=to AMC

It felt cheap and lazy.  

Hate to say it but I'm in agreement.  Watched it again and it did not age well...hehe.  If next season is not the Carl and Daryl show I'm gonna be pissed.

morlac00 on PSN
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: April 05, 2013, 08:39:33 PM »

The mid-season finale for season 3 was better than the season finale.  RIP Season 3.  Bring on the adventures of Evil Carl & the Woodbury Retirement Crew. 
Spoiler for Hiden:
He better not go all Anakin on them.

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: April 06, 2013, 12:16:38 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on April 04, 2013, 11:16:18 PM

bring on the season 4 news!

a few promotions from recurring to full time zombie bait.

Reading that article makes me realise how hard it is getting to know new people's names in that show other than the gang who have been there since the start(or near enough),i am reading that and just saying to myself "who?","who?","who?" ...thankfully there were pictures Tongue

Overall i enjoyed season 3,but agree the last episode was a tad shit.....should of ended on last weeks episode with....
Spoiler for Hiden:
Daryl finding Merle

Now THAT would of been a great end to the season

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: April 26, 2013, 09:09:36 PM »

another actor from The Wire is joining the cast.

Because I can,
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: May 28, 2013, 12:38:35 AM »

Undeniable Proof That "The Walking Dead" And "Toy Story" Have The Exact Same Plot.

Because I can,
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: May 28, 2013, 12:42:16 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on May 28, 2013, 12:38:35 AM

A little weak at the beginning (especially in #2), but they're really onto something with #3.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: July 01, 2013, 02:00:03 AM »

they're having a marathon starting the 4th:

During the marathon, Smith will speak with the cast and crew, sharing behind-the-scenes footage from the highly anticipated fourth season. The first season of TWD will air twice on July 4, featuring marathons of both the original and special black-and-white editions. This will be followed by Season 2 on Friday, and Season 3 on both Saturday and Sunday. Each day of this four-day event begins at 1pm.  (Side Note: The black-and-white editions only apply to Season 1 on July 4.)

Because I can,
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: July 19, 2013, 09:12:17 PM »

Season 4 Trailer up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSi2fJALDyQ

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: July 19, 2013, 09:15:21 PM »

thumbsup

Because I can,
Roman

XboxLive: RomyBolognaPony

View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: July 19, 2013, 10:29:13 PM »

Boing!!!!!!!

Xbox Live Gamertag: RomyBolognaPony
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: July 20, 2013, 12:28:07 AM »

They sure showed a lot.  Also, no Governor after all that S3?!
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: July 20, 2013, 03:33:45 PM »

i don't think it showed that much TBH

Hint: the video has been taken down

EDIT:NVM saw it on Andrew Lincoln's FB page
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=551227594940232
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 03:59:17 PM by metallicorphan » Logged

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: July 20, 2013, 03:59:17 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on July 20, 2013, 12:28:07 AM

they're probably giving him a rest.

Because I can,
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: July 20, 2013, 11:11:08 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on July 20, 2013, 12:28:07 AM

Spoiler for Hiden:
I think they showed plenty of The Gov's handiwork

Can you see the real me? Can ya, CAN YA?
Ironrod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1036 on: July 21, 2013, 04:33:22 AM »

I saw children. Please god don't let it be children. Unless they're just zombie meat.

Curio City Online - Weird stuff you can buy
Curious Business - The Curio City Blog
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: August 01, 2013, 06:08:10 PM »

Carol and Merle bonding in this deleted scene from season 3.

Because I can,
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: August 02, 2013, 03:10:04 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on August 01, 2013, 06:08:10 PM

Carol and Merle bonding in this deleted scene from season 3.

They should have kept that scene, it was pretty good.

Can you see the real me? Can ya, CAN YA?
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: August 02, 2013, 03:59:22 PM »

coming soon:

Because I can,
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: