http://gamingtrend.com
September 16, 2014, 03:14:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The ups and downs of schlong swapping (sorta SFW)  (Read 724 times)
warning
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: September 20, 2006, 01:55:28 PM »

Apparently they can transplant penises now.

The man's penis had been damaged beyond repair in an accident, leaving him unable to urinate normally or have sexual intercourse, the report in European Urology said Tuesday.

Doctors at a hospital in Guangzhou, capital of southern China's Guangdong province, performed the surgery last year using a penis from a 22-year-old brain-dead man.

Cool.  The line for brain-dead pr0n stars' junk suddenly got longer....  But wait...

But, just two weeks later, they cut the attached organ off after the man and his wife had difficulty accepting the donated penis.
"At day 14 postoperatively because of a severe psychological problem of the recipient and his wife, the transplanted penis regretfully had to be cut off."

Ouch!  So if your wife likes the new one better than the old model does that mean she's being unfaithful because she prefers another man's Johnson?  If he spanks the salami is he now teh gay since he's doing it to another man's penis?  What if he likes the new one more than the old one?  What does that say about him that he prefers another man's trouser-snake?
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 02:31:01 PM »

I never want to hear you use the phrase 'The ups and downs of schlong swapping' ever again.....

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Luminescent Pubes
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2006, 12:40:04 AM »

my brain has just melted

Gamertag: omg nintendo64
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2006, 03:48:23 AM »

But, just two weeks later, they cut the attached organ off after the man and his wife had difficulty accepting the donated penis.
"At day 14 postoperatively because of a severe psychological problem of the recipient and his wife, the transplanted penis regretfully had to be cut off."

From my perspective, wouldn't any schlong be better than no schlong?  I mean, it may not be the same as your old one, but that one was so damaged he couldn't even freaking pee normally!

Sandwiches do fix everything.
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2006, 11:57:39 AM »

Quote from: warning on September 20, 2006, 01:55:28 PM

Apparently they can transplant penises now.

The man's penis had been damaged beyond repair in an accident, leaving him unable to urinate normally or have sexual intercourse, the report in European Urology said Tuesday.

Doctors at a hospital in Guangzhou, capital of southern China's Guangdong province, performed the surgery last year using a penis from a 22-year-old brain-dead man.

Cool.  The line for brain-dead pr0n stars' junk suddenly got longer....  But wait...

Ouch!  So if your wife likes the new one better than the old model does that mean she's being unfaithful because she prefers another man's Johnson?  If he spanks the salami is he now teh gay since he's doing it to another man's penis?  What if he likes the new one more than the old one?  What does that say about him that he prefers another man's trouser-snake?

Heh...."Guangdong".  Oh Irony...you so crazy!

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2006, 12:02:22 PM »

If they can give a woman a penis and turn her into a heshe bitch transexual with today's science, this doesn't seem that suprising at all to me, although, it is disturbing.

Now lets just hope this 22 year old guy doesn't suddenly wake up and go on a hunt for his missing penis.

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
warning

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2006, 01:10:09 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on September 20, 2006, 02:31:01 PM

I never want to hear you use the phrase 'The ups and downs of schlong swapping' ever again.....

I thought about naming the thread "The long and the short of schlong swapping" but decided against it.
GGMark

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2006, 09:13:15 AM »

If you get a penis transplant and are sitting around late at night, touching it.  Does that make you gay since its not your penis?  Or if you have sex with your wife, does that make her a cheater?
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2006, 12:23:37 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on September 20, 2006, 02:31:01 PM

Better than the In's and Outs though.  icon_wink

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2006, 12:26:12 PM »

Quote from: EngineNo9 on September 21, 2006, 03:48:23 AM

... wouldn't any schlong be better than no schlong?

I dare you to say THAT in a greek bath-house!

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: