http://gamingtrend.com
December 22, 2014, 11:04:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The End of Amazing Race 6 - and the winner is....  (Read 1422 times)
Frog's Honey
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2005, 04:36:57 AM »

Well, I am just bummed......I wanted Kris and John to win!!!  They deserved it more than any other team!!  

Denied by a Freight Train!!  Life isn't fair!   :evil:

:x

Oh, well - on the the next season where I can only dream that Boston Bob is the FIRST ONE ELIMINATED!!!  He must LOSE IMMEDIATELY!!!

Cheers! smile

I Love The Law!  smile
gameoverman
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2005, 09:32:02 AM »

I think Jon and Kris deserved to lose. C'mon people, it's pizza! Scarf that sucker down! They didn't even have to eat a whole one each! And it didn't even have anchovies!

Rebecca and Hellboy REALLY disappointed me in this regard, they should have been able to inhale that pizza.

"I don't eat tomatoes" + "I don't eat cheese"= me  :roll:
Lee

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2005, 11:24:37 AM »

Um...so who was the winner?
Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2005, 03:04:14 PM »

Freddy and Kendra won.

-Autistic Angel
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2005, 03:14:10 PM »

What this season has taught me about the amazing race is that intelligence, street smarts and travel savvy don't count for a damn thing.

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
JLu

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2005, 03:21:14 PM »

I also was rooting for Kris and Jon.  I liked them just because they didn't constantly bicker.

I laughed aloud when Freddie called Kendra a 'beautiful soul'.  All I could remember when he said that was her "why do they keep breeding" comment...

XBox Live Gamertag: JLu
Eco-Logic
Gaming Trend Member

Gamertag: St0ckBroker

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2005, 03:24:42 PM »

Kris and John deserved it.

Kendra's a witch with no class.

Wake up.
whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer

Hard partier

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2005, 03:31:56 PM »

Quote from: "JLu"
I also was rooting for Kris and Jon.  I liked them just because they didn't constantly bicker.

I laughed aloud when Freddie called Kendra a 'beautiful soul'.  All I could remember when he said that was her "why do they keep breeding" comment...

That's exactly what the wife said about her last night. "This is a chick who's only comment about Africa was 'why do they keep bredding?'" Yup, she's a sweetheart alright. :roll:

Behold the glory of my new blog!
Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.
AttAdude
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2005, 03:48:16 PM »

Quote from: "Frog's Honey"
Well, I am just bummed......I wanted Kris and John to win!!!  They deserved it more than any other team!!  

Denied by a Freight Train!!  Life isn't fair!   :evil:

:x

Oh, well - on the the next season where I can only dream that Boston Bob is the FIRST ONE ELIMINATED!!!  He must LOSE IMMEDIATELY!!!

Cheers! smile

Well they did a preview of the next race at the end of last nights Ep.  I hate to break it to you hon but rob is not gonna be the first to go.  Im 100% sure that i saw rob in 2 different countries and i think there might have been a 3rd.  He will last at lest 1 Ep.

AttA
ericb

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2005, 03:51:11 PM »

Quote from: "gameoverman"
I think Jon and Kris deserved to lose. C'mon people, it's pizza! Scarf that sucker down! They didn't even have to eat a whole one each! And it didn't even have anchovies!

Rebecca and Hellboy REALLY disappointed me in this regard, they should have been able to inhale that pizza.

For a million I'll eat damn near anything and quick as I can shovel it down.
Frog's Honey
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2005, 06:44:28 PM »

Quote from: "ericb"

For a million I'll eat damn near anything and quick as I can shovel it down.

For the record people, Kris and John DID scarf their pizza down!!  It was Freddy and Kendra - Kendra especially who had a hard time eating the pizza - Kris and John's cheeks were bulging while trying to scarf the pizza.  So - they did deserve to win!!   biggrin

I Love The Law!  smile
gameoverman

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2005, 08:44:55 PM »

I beg to differ.  Yes, Kendra DID take awhile, that meant that eating the pizza was a golden opportunity for Kris & Jon to make up valuable time.

Kris did not scarf it down. Hell, she even stopped from leaving to go back and take another drink of soda!   Kris certainly ate it faster than Kendra, but they still sat there for awhile AND Jon was sitting there at the end waiting for Kris to finish- that's how slow she was.
AttAdude
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2005, 10:03:11 PM »

I beg to differ.  Yes, Kendra DID take awhile, that meant that eating the pizza was a golden opportunity for Kris & Jon to make up valuable time.

Kris did not scarf it down. Hell, she even stopped from leaving to go back and take another drink of soda!   Kris certainly ate it faster than Kendra, but they still sat there for awhile AND Jon was sitting there at the end waiting for Kris to finish- that's how slow she was.

Never forget that the way they edit the Amazing race makes any attempt to guage time nothing more than a simple stab in the dark.

AttA
gameoverman

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2005, 11:06:52 PM »

Yeah, but my point was that the train wasn't what cost Kris & Jon the race, the race was basically over by the time they got to the train. At that point, they should have been ahead of Kendra & Freddy if they were to win.
Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2005, 01:16:44 AM »

I liked the part at the very end when Kendra affirmed that Freddy had finally "proven himself worthy" of having kids with.

-Autistic Angel
PaulBot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2005, 04:43:49 AM »

I'm just glad whinerboy and Rebecca didn't win!

How about that Kendra in a bikini - woohoo!

Can't wait to see Boston Rob & Amber get canned next season! Only three weeks until it starts!

CEO of the GT Post Padders Club
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: