http://gamingtrend.com
October 24, 2014, 11:46:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Apprentice Martha Stewart - Help!  (Read 386 times)
Eco-Logic
Gaming Trend Member
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Gamertag: St0ckBroker

View Profile
« on: November 29, 2005, 09:23:47 PM »

My wife and I missed last weeks episode and I am having no luck finding a torrent of it.  If I am not mistaken it is episode 10.  

If anyone knows where I can find a copy of it I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.

*minova and all the torrent search places I normally go to only have through episode 9.

This signature is not personal, at all.  If you're not awake enough to realize our country is being taken down by an organized effort from a puppet chimp being controlled by a movement older than me.  Wake the freaking fack up.
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2005, 10:14:33 PM »

Are you sure it wasn't a repeat last week?  I don't watch the show, but from poking around I get the feeling the last episode involved coffee machines, and that looks like it was Episode 9.

Any chance you know the task or something else about the content of your missed episode, from the previews perhaps?
Eco-Logic
Gaming Trend Member

Gamertag: St0ckBroker

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2005, 10:18:32 PM »

Quote from: "wonderpug"
Are you sure it wasn't a repeat last week?  I don't watch the show, but from poking around I get the feeling the last episode involved coffee machines, and that looks like it was Episode 9.

Any chance you know the task or something else about the content of your missed episode, from the previews perhaps?

Maybe it was a repeat.  I started thinking that, but my wife is almost certain she saw a preview for a new one.  

Looking at the official website, I think you may be right.

Good deal, we didn't miss anyting!  Thanks for looking wonder.

This signature is not personal, at all.  If you're not awake enough to realize our country is being taken down by an organized effort from a puppet chimp being controlled by a movement older than me.  Wake the freaking fack up.
JLu

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2005, 04:17:58 PM »

I've not been watching -- but I know they repeat on MSNBC on weekends.

XBox Live Gamertag: JLu
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: