http://gamingtrend.com
September 02, 2014, 09:25:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the Apple iPad  (Read 50127 times)
denoginizer
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #600 on: April 05, 2010, 01:03:52 PM »

Quote from: Chaz on April 05, 2010, 12:46:21 PM

I long for the day when I can drop $500+ "on a whim".  Deno is made of moniez!  slywink

I have opted for gadgets over kids.  icon_biggrin

Xbox Live Tag: denoginizer
PSN Name: denoginizer
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #601 on: April 05, 2010, 02:11:23 PM »

Quote from: denoginizer on April 05, 2010, 01:03:52 PM

Quote from: Chaz on April 05, 2010, 12:46:21 PM

I long for the day when I can drop $500+ "on a whim".  Deno is made of moniez!  slywink

I have opted for gadgets over kids.  icon_biggrin

I did both. smile

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #602 on: April 05, 2010, 02:36:50 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on April 05, 2010, 11:03:18 AM

Does the Netflix app work over 3G or just WiFi?

I think the article I read about it said wi-fi only.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #603 on: April 05, 2010, 02:58:46 PM »

http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/10/04/05/apple_sells_more_than_300000_ipads_on_launch_day.html

Sold over 300,000 on launch day.
farley2k

View Profile
« Reply #604 on: April 05, 2010, 03:27:34 PM »

I did it.  I wasn't going to but my wife said we could use some of our tax refund for it and well that was really all it took.  I know all the reasons against it.  I know they will have a "refresh" in a few months and maybe a price drop, I know it can't run this or that, I know I am under Apple's thumb but I also know I love my iPhone more than almost any technology I have ever bought (it is tieing with TiVo and my PS2) so I expect that I will love this think.

The first time I can just walk out to the deck and watch a streaming movie from Netflix under the stars it will be worth it.

raydude

SPICE! Nomnomnomnom

View Profile
« Reply #605 on: April 05, 2010, 03:38:22 PM »

Go go Apple Stock!. I love the iPad. I hope a lot more people buy it. (disclaimer: I don't own an iPad  slywink).

A Pew Research Center poll found nearly half of Americans hold the false belief that TARP was passed under President Obama, while only 34 percent know it originated under Bush.
"Oh yeah?" Bush replied. "50% of the people were wrong."
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #606 on: April 05, 2010, 03:46:40 PM »

well if I do break it will be for a 3G one, so I still have time to think about it.

Because I can,
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #607 on: April 05, 2010, 05:57:16 PM »

Oh my  icon_lol
http://www.blendtec.com/willitblend/videos.aspx?type=unsafe&video=ipad

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #608 on: April 05, 2010, 06:34:55 PM »

Some more random additional comments:

- We Rule for iPad just RULEZ!!!!  Need more GT friendz!!!!   icon_razz

- 2 days of use, probably around 10 hours-ish of actual use time; (no jinx please), not a single crash, no drivers to download, no Windoze updates, not even a single reboot.  Soooooo refreshing to just get to USE a device I bought, for once.

- Watched the director's cut Pilot of Glee while walking on the treadmill last night.  Absolutely gorgeous video but I realized I needed some Bluetooth speakers to really enjoy the audio.  So I surfed the web for some research and then ordered some off Amazon using the iPad smile  BTW Glee rocks!!!  

- StreamToMe.  Wow wow wow.  Others may have already discovered this (Mac only at the moment).  For $3 it essentially does a real-time conversion and streaming to your iPad (iPhone version too) with amazing speed and quality.  I don't get how they did this so effectively, when Flip4Mac takes so long to just convert a WMV video on the same computer.  MP4, AVI, MOV, FLV, MPG, MKV, MP3, AAC, WMA and WMV formats.  Pr0n lovers rejoice!!!

http://projectswithlove.com/streamtome/

- In my impressions blog, I complained about file (pdf specifically) transfers.  Turns out it really is just as easy as connecting to iTunes and hitting the Apps tab on your iPad.  From there you can choose to "Add" files to your individual Apps, so click on iPages and then select doc files you want to move over.  One thing that kinda sucked was I couldn't get ctrl-click to work (maybe it should be command click?) to choose individual files.  Shift-click worked fine.  Once you're in the App you can immediately see all the files you copied over, and convert them if necessary.  Not the most straight-forward thing in the world, but certainly not difficult.

- The hardest thing about today is getting through the whole day without it.  I didn't want to bring it work without ample protection.  
The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #609 on: April 05, 2010, 06:37:47 PM »

Quote from: rittchard on April 05, 2010, 06:34:55 PM

What is your name?  I will add you.

hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #610 on: April 05, 2010, 06:38:05 PM »

Is your team red hot and ours is monkey snot?

- 2 days of use, probably around 10 hours-ish of actual use time; (no jinx please), not a single crash, no drivers to download, no Windoze updates, not even a single reboot.  Soooooo refreshing to just get to USE a device I bought, for once.

if your pc is updating every 10 hours with new drivers and security updates, you may want to have someone take a look at it.  My guess is you have a virus.

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #611 on: April 05, 2010, 06:49:41 PM »

Just when you thought it was safe to avoid Apple hype:

http://www.macrumors.com/2010/04/05/iphone-os-4-0-preview-event-scheduled-for-this-thursday/
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #612 on: April 05, 2010, 07:08:05 PM »

I wonder what apple's next big thing is going to be now that the long rumoured ipad is a reality.

Because I can,
SkyLander

View Profile
« Reply #613 on: April 05, 2010, 07:10:26 PM »

Why can't I just USE my devices? Like taking the SD card out of my camera and just plugging it into my SD slot on my desktop? Or just plugging it into the plethora of USB ports I have? Or the ability to print from anywhere without having to go into a separate app that costs 4 dollars? I can never just USE things any more.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 07:21:16 PM by SkyLander » Logged

Pretty....what do we blow up first?
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #614 on: April 05, 2010, 08:55:11 PM »

It's important that this be said about the iPad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAl28d6tbko

Yes....yes it will.

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #615 on: April 05, 2010, 09:24:42 PM »

Grue - I'm "rittchard" on We Rule!!  Surprise!!!

Quote from: SkyLander on April 05, 2010, 07:10:26 PM

Why can't I just USE my devices? Like taking the SD card out of my camera and just plugging it into my SD slot on my desktop? Or just plugging it into the plethora of USB ports I have? Or the ability to print from anywhere without having to go into a separate app that costs 4 dollars? I can never just USE things any more.

I get your point.  But hey, no one's saying the iPad is perfect at first release.  I think most people are saying they love it for what it is and all the tons of things that it can do, instead of worrying so much about a missing feature or 2.  

FWIW, neither of the things you mentioned were an immediate concern for myself personally, and at least both have been addressed in one form or another.

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC531ZM/A?fnode=MTc0MjU4NjE&mco=MTcyMTgxODg

As for printing, as you mentioned you can choose to download an app if you need that feature now (there's a free lite version too).  Hopefully it will be included in the OS 4.0 announcement, along with direct video streaming from iTunes.

http://www.activeprint.net/apple-iphoneipadipod-touch/
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 09:27:00 PM by rittchard » Logged
SkyLander

View Profile
« Reply #616 on: April 05, 2010, 09:46:43 PM »

Sorry if I'm coming off like an ass but I guess this whole thing is just irritating to me.

I know there are 30 dollar dongle type deals that add a USB port/SD card slot. But what you might see as a solution to a problem I don't think should of been a problem at all, I see it as a money grab. From the iFixIt tear down there is ample room on the board and in the case to add a USB port and an SD card slot. So it is just straight forcing people to use the propietary 30 pin iPod connector. I know other companies pull that shit all the time HTCs 6 pin mini USB, every cell phone power connector ever up to recently. But it's annoying it forces me to buy something extra for no other purpose than to gain functionality with something that should of had it anyway. What if I need to move something onto an external USB drive that was on an SD card? Well besides the fact that the iPad doesn't have a native filesystem, I would have to connect the SD card thing, move the files over, unplug all that, connect the USB, connect the external harddrive then move the files over. Does that not seem annoying? Or would I get just thrown back at me "Oh well you should of just used an online system, THE POWER OF THE CLOUD MAN" No, I have sensitive files that shouldn't be put anywhere near a cloud or an uncontrolled site. That and not everyone is PART OF THE CLOUD. Not everybody has a Mobile Me account.

I guess it is all in the frame of mind. From how I see them marketing it it is a replacement for netbooks. What netbook doesn't have a USB port or SD card slot? It's forcibly limiting you in what you can do. It is a direction things are going that I'm not liking.

Anyway, my ranting won't change anyones minds so I'll stop raining down on all the iPad love. I'm glad it does what you want it to do. I'll probably end up getting one for my moms birthday or something anyway. I'll just tell her to jailbreak it out of principle.

Pretty....what do we blow up first?
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #617 on: April 05, 2010, 09:52:20 PM »

Quote from: Knightshade Dragon on April 05, 2010, 08:55:11 PM

Yes....yes it will.

KD has me blocked  crybaby

rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #618 on: April 05, 2010, 10:12:30 PM »

Quote from: SkyLander on April 05, 2010, 09:46:43 PM

I guess it is all in the frame of mind. From how I see them marketing it it is a replacement for netbooks. What netbook doesn't have a USB port or SD card slot? It's forcibly limiting you in what you can do. It is a direction things are going that I'm not liking.

Believe it or not, I do agree with you for the most part on the file transfer options.  They are all more or less "work-around" things and more intended a "cloud" device.  My guess is they just didn't want to support the gazillion things they would have had to if they flat out put in a USB port.  And as for SD, they probably didn't want to pick a single format to support over all the others on the device, and leave that to the peripheral/accessory side.  But those are just excuses, certainly some kind of easier traditional file system would have been nice.

That said I think your comment above really hits the nail on the head, so to speak.  I think a lot of the "conflict" comes in terms of frame of mind and your expectations based on your frame of mind.  If you look at the marketing, there isn't anything directly saying they are netbook replacements.  Yes, there is cross over in functionality, but the whole "netbook killer" idea is more something coming from reviewers and forumgoers.  The fact is a netbook (particularly newer ones) is going to do a lot of things more effectively than the iPad can, particularly as you've mentioned in terms of handling files and peripherals.  But another fact is that there is a subset of people (say like my parents) who don't want or need all that extra stuff that we've grown used to, and the iPad offers a superior interface to do things like surf the web or read ebooks.  

So if you wanted to be critical, you could argue this is basically a "dumbed down" machine to make things easier for the general populace.  On the flip side, you could argue it's doing things smarter and more efficiently to make life easier on the end user.  You handle all your file transfers and printing, etc on the desktop or laptop, and this guy is merely the hub that benefits after you've (or someone else has) done the hard stuff on the other machine.

Like it or not, the iPad and subsequent tablet/pads are creating a new niche that's independent of the traditional ones (netbook, laptop, eReader, portable game console, PMP, etc) we are used to.  Of course there will be a lot of crossover, but they simply aren't intended to replace all of these things in one fell swoop.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 10:14:56 PM by rittchard » Logged
ravenvii

View Profile
« Reply #619 on: April 05, 2010, 11:00:24 PM »

Quote from: hepcat on April 05, 2010, 06:38:05 PM

if your pc is updating every 10 hours with new drivers and security updates, you may want to have someone take a look at it.  My guess is you have a virus.

Every 10 hours? No. He never said that, neither - you just pulled that out of your behind.

The first 10 hours? Hell yes. And that's what he said.
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #620 on: April 05, 2010, 11:13:06 PM »

Quote from: ravenvii on April 05, 2010, 11:00:24 PM

Every 10 hours? No. He never said that, neither - you just pulled that out of your behind.

I think he was trying to be funny but I totally didn't get the joke.  If it wasn't a joke it was a total misread of what I wrote. 

Here's a short version of the "out of box" experience for the Archos 9 tablet: install battery, wait for battery to charge, turn on and run standard windows first time setup.  Install drivers, find out the touch interface was optimized for Win 7 Ultimate.  Install all Windows updates prior to using Windows upgrade.  Install Windows upgrade - ends up after a day in Fail.  Install Win 7 Ultimate from scratch (need external drive).  Windows Update.  Down load and re-install all newest drivers.  Windows update.  Install various keyboard solutions because included one sucks.  etc etc.  Within the first few days I must have rebooted about 20 times.   The last netbook I got was not quite this bad, but there were still plenty of updates, drivers and reboots before I got it up and running the way I wanted.
GuidoTKP
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #621 on: April 05, 2010, 11:31:44 PM »

Quote from: rittchard on April 05, 2010, 11:13:06 PM

Quote from: ravenvii on April 05, 2010, 11:00:24 PM

I think he was trying to be funny but I totally didn't get the joke.  If it wasn't a joke it was a total misread of what I wrote. 

Here's a short version of the "out of box" experience for the Archos 9 tablet: install battery, wait for battery to charge, turn on and run standard windows first time setup.  Install drivers, find out the touch interface was optimized for Win 7 Ultimate.  Install all Windows updates prior to using Windows upgrade.  Install Windows upgrade - ends up after a day in Fail.  Install Win 7 Ultimate from scratch (need external drive).  Windows Update.  Down load and re-install all newest drivers.  Windows update.  Install various keyboard solutions because included one sucks.  etc etc.  Within the first few days I must have rebooted about 20 times.   The last netbook I got was not quite this bad, but there were still plenty of updates, drivers and reboots before I got it up and running the way I wanted.

I think he assumed you were comparing it to a laptop or netbook experience, in which case, what you described sounded pretty unusual. I've never purchased a laptop that wasn't useable out of the box and its been a long time since I've struggled with drivers or updates of any kind on any of my PCs. I messed around with an iPad for around 45 minutes yesterday, and I liked it, but it didn't somehow feel shocking or unusual to handle a computing device that worked out of the box. Your Archos 9 experience sounds like a nightmare, but it is certainly not the usual netbook or laptop experience. I think listening to Apple lovers talk about liberating themselves from drivers, reboots, and viruses sounds pretty silly to most PC users who are running relatively new hardware and software. At this point I primarily use Macs but also am running Windows 7 on a desktop and laptop machine at home on good hardware. There is almost nothing about the Mac experience that makes me want to leave my PC experience behind. They both afford elegant, powerful solutions to everyday computing needs.
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #622 on: April 05, 2010, 11:55:28 PM »

Win7 (and Vista before it) have so far made the updating process pretty seamless and invisible.  Every so often, I get up in the morning to find that my PC has installed a new update.  That's pretty much it.  I imagine that's pretty similar to the Mac process (or do they just forgo updates, and compile them into their yearly cat-themed new OS version?).  I feel like if your laptop isn't usable out of the box, you should probably take it back and get one that is.  If it's not usable because you're installing a whole new OS on it and that requires all kinds of drivers, well, is that the laptop's fault, or yours?

crumsteel
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #623 on: April 06, 2010, 03:44:59 AM »

Question for those that have bought one. Is there something that makes it stand up on a table or on your lap. What I can't figure out and has a hold up for me is typing on the iPad. I use my netbook outside, and I set it on a table to type a word document for example. With the ipad if I did the same thing the screen would be pointing at the sky, so I see no easy way to type. Typing just seems like a pain, how does one old it with one hand and type? 
ravenvii

View Profile
« Reply #624 on: April 06, 2010, 04:01:21 AM »

Quote from: crumsteel on April 06, 2010, 03:44:59 AM

Question for those that have bought one. Is there something that makes it stand up on a table or on your lap. What I can't figure out and has a hold up for me is typing on the iPad. I use my netbook outside, and I set it on a table to type a word document for example. With the ipad if I did the same thing the screen would be pointing at the sky, so I see no easy way to type. Typing just seems like a pain, how does one old it with one hand and type? 

If you want to type documents, using the onscreen keyboard is absolutely not the way to do that. That's why it has the capability to use any bluetooth keyboard, as well as the keyboard dock.

The onscreen keyboard is fine for typing short messages or posts like this one. I just place it on my lap or the table to do it. A little awkward, but not bad. There's several cases including the Apple case that has a flap that props up the iPad for more comfortable typing.
ydejin

View Profile
« Reply #625 on: April 06, 2010, 07:46:43 AM »

Quote from: crumsteel on April 06, 2010, 03:44:59 AM

Not really.  A lot of the various cases are designed to make the iPad stand in a variety of different positions though.  But by itself, it's going to sit flat on the table.  I've been placing it on my lap and typing when I'm sitting on the sofa, or one handing it while typing with the other hand (which admittedly is pretty awkward).
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #626 on: April 06, 2010, 02:57:47 PM »

I've read reports of WiFi signals and speeds being bad or inconsistent, even when compared to another device at the same location.  Are you guys seeing that at all?
Brendan

two oh sickness

View Profile
« Reply #627 on: April 06, 2010, 03:18:27 PM »

Netflix streaming is also coming to the iphone/ipod touch.

Any of you see the thing overheat outdoors?  I guess the increased surface area over the iphone would help to cause that.  My iphone spends a lot of time sitting on cafe tables and has yet to display any ill effects, but then again, I spend most of my time in relatively sunless places.   icon_biggrin
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #628 on: April 06, 2010, 04:26:52 PM »

Quote from: Teggy on April 05, 2010, 09:52:20 PM

Quote from: Knightshade Dragon on April 05, 2010, 08:55:11 PM

Yes....yes it will.

KD has me blocked  crybaby

oops!  hehehhe

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #629 on: April 06, 2010, 04:58:25 PM »

using the iPad in the bathroom.

Because I can,
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #630 on: April 06, 2010, 04:59:36 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on April 06, 2010, 04:58:25 PM

using the iPad in the bathroom.

This is the first place I thought it would be perfect for when it was announced.
tcweidner
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #631 on: April 06, 2010, 05:39:28 PM »

ugg, the bathroom?  Ive been using tablets for a decade,  multi touch ones also, believe me, the screens are a total mess 90% of the time already because of finger oils,  god know you dont need anything else smearing on the screen.

Project Reindeer Games- Exclusive Family Friendly PC Games to Give, Play, and Share for Free.
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #632 on: April 06, 2010, 05:50:09 PM »

Quote from: Chaz on April 05, 2010, 11:55:28 PM

Win7 (and Vista before it) have so far made the updating process pretty seamless and invisible.  Every so often, I get up in the morning to find that my PC has installed a new update.  That's pretty much it.  I imagine that's pretty similar to the Mac process (or do they just forgo updates, and compile them into their yearly cat-themed new OS version?).  I feel like if your laptop isn't usable out of the box, you should probably take it back and get one that is.  If it's not usable because you're installing a whole new OS on it and that requires all kinds of drivers, well, is that the laptop's fault, or yours?

I'm a fan of Windows 7 as well, which is why I ended up installing it on all the netbooks I've owned.  I had one come with XP, and the other 2 with Vista.  Admittedly that was my issue for not being satisfied with the installed OS, but honestly Vista on a netbook with 1GB of RAM was not pretty.  XP was OK but it was really time to upgrade.

That said, there's still something different beween the end user experience even when things are all set up.  I can go weeks without sync-ing/rebooting my iPhone or doing any sort of "maintenance" and I hope the iPad will be similar.  My PCs (and Macs as well) are often updating and requiring reboots, which is obviously not a big deal, but still an annoyance in relative comparison.  All other things equal, wouldn't it be nice to not have to see the "!" or get pop-ups about software updates?

- - -

Regarding overheating and bad wifi, haven't seen either problem yet.  I've had my wireless go a bit wonky once but I think it was because my iMac was trying to download the entire season of Glee at once and sucking up all available bandwidth.  I didn't think that should matter but as soon as I stopped it things went back to normal.

- - -

Bathroom use - hell yeah!  It's not much different from reading a magazine or book or newspaper and in some ways is easier.  You just have to be careful, and set it down somewhere before touching anything unclean. 
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #633 on: April 06, 2010, 05:54:38 PM »

Apple on Wi-Fi issues:  "We know, try this."

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3

I'd rather be watching hockey.
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #634 on: April 06, 2010, 06:15:43 PM »

Quote from: Isgrimnur on April 06, 2010, 05:54:38 PM

Apple on Wi-Fi issues:  "We know, try this."

I've been scouring forums on this issue and it does not appear to be universal.  Lots of readers have chimed in on both sides, some have issues and some don't.
The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #635 on: April 06, 2010, 07:12:08 PM »

Quote from: tcweidner on April 06, 2010, 05:39:28 PM

ugg, the bathroom?  Ive been using tablets for a decade,  multi touch ones also, believe me, the screens are a total mess 90% of the time already because of finger oils,  god know you dont need anything else smearing on the screen.

What are you doing in the bathroom that you'd get other things on it?  It's just like a book...you sit down, crap and read.  When you're ready to be done, put it on a shelf or something, wipe, wash your hands, pick it back up.  Even if I rubbed my hands in my own shit, the iPad would never get touched with it.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #636 on: April 06, 2010, 08:09:16 PM »

Yeah, if I'm at work and on the toilet I always whip out my iPhone and sit it on a shelf when I wipe/ wash my hands. Heck, for all you know I could be dropping a deuce as I post  icon_twisted

Because I can,
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #637 on: April 06, 2010, 09:25:16 PM »

Hacked

MuscleNerd, a member of the iPhone Dev Team committed to hacking the iPhone OS, has jailbroken the iPad after just a day of tinkering. The hack gave him root access to the iPad and allowed him to install non-approved applications and to run apps simultaneously. It uses the same exploit employed to jailbreak the current OS 3.1.3 iPhone.
What is most interesting here, though, is that the iPad is running the newer 3.2 version of the iPhone OS, which means that Apple’s engineers haven’t yet plugged the hole which allows this exploit. That may be because there simply wasn’t time in the rush to get things finished for launch.

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3

I'd rather be watching hockey.
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #638 on: April 06, 2010, 09:34:21 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on April 06, 2010, 08:09:16 PM

Yeah, if I'm at work and on the toilet I always whip out my iPhone and sit it on a shelf when I wipe/ wash my hands. Heck, for all you know I could be dropping a deuce as I post  icon_twisted

Sounds like a reason to get the black iPad vs. the white one.

The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #639 on: April 06, 2010, 10:09:15 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on April 06, 2010, 08:09:16 PM

I just always play it safe and assume you're dropping a deuce every time you post.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: