http://gamingtrend.com
April 19, 2014, 01:07:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 757 times)
JayG
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« on: October 11, 2004, 03:01:09 PM »

I'd like to thank all the Gone Gold moderator's over the years for there patence, time and energy they have devoted over the years. I know that Peacedog got a lot of abuse, but I always thought that he did an amazing job.  I'd also like to thank Andy, Bill, Steven and especially Rich for an amazing site and the only gaming site where I felt I was dealing with adults. When i first joined I was amazed how friendly the atmosphere was and how helpful everyone was. I was always mainly concerned about the games, so I didn't spend that much time on EBG, but it was the only message board I invested time in since the Warren Ellis forum bit the dust. Hopefully this isn't the end, but if it is I can look back on a special place, where even if people had opposing political views they were united in their love of PC Gaming. It seems kinda apt that in a time when PC shelf space is being replaced by Dreamcasts at an amazing price, we end up on a site called Console Gold.

And of course thanks to the hosts of Console Gold for the warm welcome. I probably won't be staying long, (I have an XBox, but PC Gaming will always be my first love) but you have made the visit incredibly pleasant.
PhreezePeach
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2004, 03:39:16 PM »

the only gaming site where I felt I was dealing with adults.

Word.

Dump a bag of Skittles in the toilet. Flush. Watch a three second NASCAR race.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: