http://gamingtrend.com
August 29, 2014, 06:38:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SUV Vs. Biker pack  (Read 448 times)
Punisher
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: October 03, 2013, 07:57:32 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/30/us/new-york-bikers-road-rage-video/?iref=obinsite
Surprised no one has posted this...
It's also in other places on the web of course...
Personally, I side with the driver of the SUV for the most part... That many people swarming me and my family and I would take off as well... Sucks about the one motorcyclist who was injured while allegedly trying to help the SUV driver, but in that situation I can see where the SUV guy only sees threats coming at him.
I do think the SUV should have either drove to a police station (if he knew where it was), flagged down a cop (if he saw one), or at least called 911 (If he was calm enough to think about it)..(Edited: Saw a different video that says he did call 911.. Would definitely like to know more if this is true and what the police were telling him to do)

I do put full blame of the accident on the motorcyclist.. You can see in the video where he cuts in front of the SUV on purpose and stops/brake checks the SUV with no real time for the SUV to react...
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 08:10:47 PM by Punisher » Logged
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2013, 08:49:39 PM »

We were discussing this over on OO.  The driver did dial 911 when this all started.  And yes, I agree that the cyclists are to blame.'

And it's somewhat amusing to see that the backlash the cyclists tried to create afterwards is blowing back on them in huge numbers.

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
heloder
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2013, 10:18:51 PM »

Crawley

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2013, 03:38:22 AM »

Yeah, totally the bikers fault here. Acting like jerks first off by swarming the highway. But the guy who caused the whole thing by doing the break check is a total idiot - don't even get why people do break checks let along on a bike. So while unfortunate what happened I can't find blame with the SUV guy for getting away the way he did. They created a dangerous situation and then dragged people directly in to it.
kratz

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2013, 05:24:54 PM »

Cyclists is not the right word...
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2013, 07:43:29 PM »

sorry.  bikers.

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
kratz

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2013, 10:57:31 PM »

Though the mental image of a bunch of guys in spandex chasing down a car is funnier...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: