http://gamingtrend.com
April 18, 2014, 09:43:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Survivor Redemption Island Rob vs. Russell  (Read 4098 times)
Roguetad
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2011, 07:00:39 PM »

Russell just never got it.  He doesn't understand the social side of the game.  In contrast, Rob does, and is very good at it.  Rob is a likable guy, and is a huge value to his tribe for many reasons.  He helps them win, he works his ass off, and he develops good strategy when others have no desire to do so on their own.  People like knowing that Rob is on their side.  He's a very smart player.

It was funny that he did the idle theatrics just for his own amusement.  It has to get boring after 3-4 seasons.   
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2011, 09:52:56 PM »

Quote from: Roguetad on March 21, 2011, 07:00:39 PM

Russell just never got it.  He doesn't understand the social side of the game.  In contrast, Rob does, and is very good at it.  Rob is a likable guy, and is a huge value to his tribe for many reasons.  He helps them win, he works his ass off, and he develops good strategy when others have no desire to do so on their own.  People like knowing that Rob is on their side.  He's a very smart player.

Rob's problem is his reputation preceding him.  I suspect at merge the other team will again want to eliminate him immediately, so it's a good thing he has the immunity idol.  Even if he makes it to the final, who's going to want to give him the million when his wife has already won and he's more or less a celebrity?  To actually win he really needs to get the perfect 2 people with him, maybe Phillip and one of the slutclonegirls.

Russell, in spite of doing so well in previous seasons, was really an idiot.  He rarely had full numbers in other seasons, and it was generally dumb luck or luck of finding idols that kept him alive time and again.  Establishing a Final 3 alliance early is a good strategy, but not if there are 6 people against you.  He should have had a 4th and/or 5th (possibly the lawyer and the firelady) established before flaunting his 3-man alliance (unless of course he had the idol, which he didn't).  Even if he *did* have the idol, that would only have lasted 1 tribal and he'd be short numbers again.  I'm not sure what the heck he was thinking in terms of voting numbers.
Zekester

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2011, 02:08:00 AM »

Quote from: Scraper on March 21, 2011, 05:56:58 PM

Quote from: Zekester on March 18, 2011, 08:08:28 PM

They obviously knew it was a gonna be a slow episode judging by how much they ramped up the girls in bikinis.

We saw them showering under the waterfall, laying on the beach, and like mentioned before.....preening one another.

thumbsup

I really liked the beach scene. They need more of those.  thumbsup

...and your wish came true  thumbsup

Spoiler for Hiden:
It was a good episode, overall. I was a bit surprised to see Steph get the axe, but once again that's creative editing for ya. I remember saying last week when the young blonde was headed to Redemption Island that Matt was gonna be stoked.....and sure enough he said as much, and actually had the bed warm and dry already  icon_lol

Rest in Peace, Nan
XBL Schins67
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2011, 08:29:55 PM »

Ugh, a predictable ending in spite of all the editing they did to try to make it seem like something else might happen.  Hate that.  That whole tribe is annoying as all hell.  Mike looked like a hot hunk but he's turned out to be as big a tool as anyone.  That Saritos chick I wish I could just slap.  Ditto on Rooster dude and Firelady.  Her gloating when the blonde chick lost was disgusting.  I kind of like the lawyer guy but he's kind of a loudmouth going nowhere and my guess is he'll be taken out by his own tribe soon enough.  On the other side, Phillip continues to be the most fun thing to watch with all his ranting about his job and the US and betrayal and the 2 beauty queens and the "boys" and the "girls".  Hilarious stuff.  If he wasn't on the show it would be pretty boring at this point. 

Really hope they do the tribe remix or merge sooner rather than later. 
dfs
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2011, 01:27:20 PM »

A remix seems like a really good idea 2 shows ago. Now....not so much. It will be interesting to see what rooster boy's tribe does now that there are no obvious targets. The problem with a huge tribal alliance is that it becomes likely your tribe will become smaller than your alliance.
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2011, 02:20:27 PM »

Quote from: dfs on March 25, 2011, 01:27:20 PM

A remix seems like a really good idea 2 shows ago. Now....not so much. It will be interesting to see what rooster boy's tribe does now that there are no obvious targets. The problem with a huge tribal alliance is that it becomes likely your tribe will become smaller than your alliance.

I hope they hold a merge off for another week or two, and that Team Rooster loses the next two challenges. That way Rob's team can come in and dismantle them.

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2011, 11:39:20 PM »

Small surprise this week due to the editing, but my boy David is still here.  Looks like the merge is coming next week, and the real show can finally begin.  Also the winner from the island gets to come back.  Let's look at the possibilities:

Assuming Fabio beats Doritos (commercial indicated he injured his leg so my guess is it's yet another editing reversal and he will continue his rampage of winning), we get:

Andrea and Fabio - I'm guessing he can win her back easily, but who will they align with?
Rob, Grant, 2 hot chicks
Phillip
Steve, Rooster, Mike the Tool, Firelady
David

Given that they chose to save him, I'm guessing David is less likely to flip now.  The 5 can grab Phillip and even the numbers at 6/6.  However, we don't know if Fabio is carrying a grudge against Rob, or what his mindset will be like coming back.  That means there's a chance they could shift the numbers to 8/4 and make a play at taking out Rob or one of his cronies.  Even a 4-4-4 split vote, Rob gets forced to play his immunity idol and they take out Grant.  In any case, I wouldn't be surprised to see Rob get bumped sooner rather than later in any scenario where Fabio returns.

What if Doritos does pull off an upset?  In this case the tribes may stay more stable, Andrea has no reason to look elsewhere.  Only Phillip may flip but with Doritos back, David could as well.  Or both could stick with their original tribes after some coaxing, because who wants to be last man in another tribe's alliance.  With a 6/6 or 7/5 scenario, drawing out the idol will be much tougher in terms of vote splitting and something could get screwed up fairly easily. 

Anyway, looks like things are finally gonna get fun.  Let Phillip loose and the backstabbing begin!!!
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2011, 06:28:49 PM »

Anyone besides me still watching?  Last night was pretty fantastic (if you're a Rob fan at least).  A lot of scrambling and a lot of things which I had guessed were talked about, but I definitely hadn't counted on poor Fabio getting sent straight back to Redemption Island (or that they would "reset" the island.  Great stuff!  I loved my lawyer boy's look of awe as he realized Rob's masterminding had flushed the idol and took out their tribe's best chance to flip things.  He looked like he was ready to bow down and kiss Rob's feet or something, it was hilarious.  Will be interesting to see if *anyone* can beat Fabio at a duel.  If he comes back again, that would be loads of fun. 
godhugh

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2011, 06:56:37 PM »

Quote from: rittchard on April 07, 2011, 06:28:49 PM

Anyone besides me still watching?  Last night was pretty fantastic (if you're a Rob fan at least).  A lot of scrambling and a lot of things which I had guessed were talked about, but I definitely hadn't counted on poor Fabio getting sent straight back to Redemption Island (or that they would "reset" the island.  Great stuff!  I loved my lawyer boy's look of awe as he realized Rob's masterminding had flushed the idol and took out their tribe's best chance to flip things.  He looked like he was ready to bow down and kiss Rob's feet or something, it was hilarious.  Will be interesting to see if *anyone* can beat Fabio at a duel.  If he comes back again, that would be loads of fun. 

I'm still watching, I never get sick of Survivor. Thought it was a great episode last night as it had everything you talked about along with a couple gems from Phillip. I didn't think getting rid of Matt would be a good idea at first, but after watching it play out I'm convinced it was a stroke of genius. Rob has now cemented his alliance of 6, killed the biggest flip threat, and completely demoralized the other tribe by flushing their idol and making a play none of them expected.
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2011, 07:55:24 PM »

Quote from: godhugh on April 07, 2011, 06:56:37 PM

Quote from: rittchard on April 07, 2011, 06:28:49 PM

I'm still watching, I never get sick of Survivor. Thought it was a great episode last night as it had everything you talked about along with a couple gems from Phillip. I didn't think getting rid of Matt would be a good idea at first, but after watching it play out I'm convinced it was a stroke of genius. Rob has now cemented his alliance of 6, killed the biggest flip threat, and completely demoralized the other tribe by flushing their idol and making a play none of them expected.
Well said.  I felt the same way.  At first I thought it was a mistake by Rob, letting his ego get the better of him, but in the end it played out really well.  I'm not sure if the idol play was something Rob expected, or just a lucky break.  If Matt hadn't approached Rob on the beach with full disclosure, Rob's initial thought to vote out Mike would have been met with disastrous results.  I don't understand why the other tribe decided to go for Rob's #2 (Grant) and not Rob.  At least get some votes cast against Rob to unsettle him a little.   
Jimmy the Fish

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2011, 08:28:00 PM »

Matt needs to realize that making friends is not the most important aspect of the Survivor experience. Being the nice guy results in incredibly stupid mistakes, like telling Rob everything about his decision not to jump to the other side.

Philip's speech about the "bushudo" code was flat out hilarious. He made absolutely no sense despite the fact that he was speaking english.
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2011, 03:08:01 AM »

Quote from: Jimmy the Fish on April 07, 2011, 08:28:00 PM

Philip's speech about the "bushudo" code was flat out hilarious. He made absolutely no sense despite the fact that he was speaking english.
I like the way they edited that part to make it seem like his bushudo code speech lasted 20 minutes.  Unless he really did ramble that long icon_eek

I love how they keep adding animal and splash cymbal sound effects to his shoulder tattoos.  If you watched long enough to see the preview for next episode, the sound effect they played for his new headgear was hilarious.
Zekester

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2011, 03:40:30 AM »

still watching here

they almost had Rob's right-hand man gone, but somebody flipped

Rest in Peace, Nan
XBL Schins67
jament
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2011, 03:45:28 PM »

Quote from: Jimmy the Fish on April 07, 2011, 08:28:00 PM

Matt needs to realize that making friends is not the most important aspect of the Survivor experience. Being the nice guy results in incredibly stupid mistakes, like telling Rob everything about his decision not to jump to the other side.

Hey, it's not his fault.  That's what his God wanted him to do. Apparently, his God wants Rob to win.

rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2011, 06:03:52 PM »

Quote from: Zekester on April 08, 2011, 03:40:30 AM

still watching here

they almost had Rob's right-hand man gone, but somebody flipped

Looks like Rob got to Andrea.  Which is pretty sad because she could have single-handedly changed the game.  It's hard to imagine what people are thinking under these circumstances.  She knows she's last on the Rob totem pole, but she also realizes Matt is a flake and unreliable.  If she goes to the other side, she'll still be on the bottom of a 6/7-man alliance.  If she turns, she pisses off all the people she was with and instantly becomes Rob's next target.  Tough call.  It's easy for me to say, but I still would have taken the risk.  At bare minimum she could have claimed to be the person who took down Rob's alliance this season.  But this works out for the rest of you all, though, as the 3 hot girls can now continue preening each other.
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2011, 06:41:12 PM »

As long as Phillip remains in the game, I'm happy.  I wonder if he's just an actor.  They keep putting a question mark after his occupation.  "Former Federal Agent?"  He can't really be that batshit crazy.  If that was part of his ruse from the beginning, to tell people he was a former federal agent, when really he's an aspring actor and asistant manager at Home Depot in Culver City, that would be awesome.   
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2011, 08:57:00 PM »

Quote from: Roguetad on April 08, 2011, 06:41:12 PM

As long as Phillip remains in the game, I'm happy.  I wonder if he's just an actor.  They keep putting a question mark after his occupation.  "Former Federal Agent?"  He can't really be that batshit crazy.  If that was part of his ruse from the beginning, to tell people he was a former federal agent, when really he's an aspring actor and asistant manager at Home Depot in Culver City, that would be awesome.   

Don't know if this is real or not:

According to his LinkedIn page, Phillip was a special agent for 3 years with the Defense Investigative Service, where he was a background investigator. He gives the impression on the show that he was a "federal agent," but in reality he appears to have been a background investigator who primarily conducted interviews and checked records for people who needed security clearances. Unfortunately, Phillip seems to be giving real law enforcement officers a bad name. He sure makes the show interesting though!
dedewhale
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2011, 09:26:49 PM »

Quote from: Roguetad on April 08, 2011, 06:41:12 PM

he could be but I dont think so....as a 1st degree linkedin connection of mine (my only claim to fame) he has been in the software business a long long time so he clearly told the truth about that. I have a feeling he is just delusional
Zekester

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2011, 03:50:39 AM »

I dont really know what Matt was fretting about going back to the island. He had 4 women in a row come to his bed there, and there's still a few more left to be voted out.

Matt......stay on the island, man!

Rest in Peace, Nan
XBL Schins67
Crawley

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2011, 06:17:45 PM »

Finally caught up with this episode and did love it. But am a bit worried about the future of the season as the only one playing the game right now looks to be Rob. Matt and Mike could have changed things up but that's gone now. The other "group" doesn't have an immunity idol now. There's no point in anyone flipping or changing things up for awhile. The only interesting question is when will Rob's team decide to turn on him and will it work?
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2011, 01:52:28 PM »

Rob definitely has his team under control. The real fireworks will begin once Steve and Rooster man get the boot. I also have to believe that another immunity idol will be in play soon, so that could throw a curve ball at Rob.

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
Zekester

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2011, 01:59:55 PM »

I'm about disgusted with the season now. It's ridiculously predictable  thumbsdown

Rest in Peace, Nan
XBL Schins67
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2011, 02:07:23 PM »

Quote from: Zekester on April 14, 2011, 01:59:55 PM

I'm about disgusted with the season now. It's ridiculously predictable  thumbsdown

I'm still having fun watching Rob completely control the game. Like David said "The Mariano Crime Syndicate" is alive and well.

Zekester

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2011, 02:14:12 PM »

Rob's actually managed to annoy me now with his arrogance.

I was really hoping that Grant was gonna backstab him last night.......he's gonna have to do it soon.

Rest in Peace, Nan
XBL Schins67
Rowdy

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2011, 03:24:26 PM »

Quote from: Zekester on April 14, 2011, 02:14:12 PM

I was really hoping that Grant was gonna backstab him last night.......he's gonna have to do it soon.

I agree, I liked Rob's confidence before, and he always tempered his arrogance with likeability; but now his utter control of his team and his chortling about it is getting a little annoying.  I just don't understand why everyone on his team rushes to tell him everything immediately!  (although the buddy system is genius)
godhugh

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2011, 05:12:39 PM »

Quote from: Rowdy on April 14, 2011, 03:24:26 PM

Quote from: Zekester on April 14, 2011, 02:14:12 PM

I agree, I liked Rob's confidence before, and he always tempered his arrogance with likeability; but now his utter control of his team and his chortling about it is getting a little annoying.  I just don't understand why everyone on his team rushes to tell him everything immediately!  (although the buddy system is genius)

Because, aside from Grant, he's surrounded himself with people who would never make it to the top 6 on their own and they all know it. Objectively, just looking at their skills, the old Zapatera folks should be destroying Omatepe but instead, because of Rob and his manipulation of the game, they're getting schooled. I mean, you have a marine, a lawyer, whatever Steve is, a firewoman, and an outdoorsman getting rocked by a nursing student, two other girls, a crazy guy, a former NFL player, and Rob. I think they all recognize that their only shot at making it to the end is sticking together for as long as possible and Rob's generalship has just made them all a tighter group then you usually see in Survivor at this point. It's kind of ironic that Zapatera threw a challenge and voted out the only player in Survivor history (Russell) who might have had a shot at breaking up an alliance that tight.
Zekester

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2011, 05:18:17 PM »

So we get to sit back and watch, yet again, another former Survivor cast-off run the show.

I hope this is the last time we see ANYONE return from a previous season  mad thumbsdown

Rest in Peace, Nan
XBL Schins67
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2011, 05:45:04 PM »

Quote from: Zekester on April 14, 2011, 05:18:17 PM

So we get to sit back and watch, yet again, another former Survivor cast-off run the show.

I hope this is the last time we see ANYONE return from a previous season  mad thumbsdown

I love when they bring people back, but not in this context.  You bring back 2 of the most formidable/experienced players, split them apart, but put them with a bunch of n00bs?  It doesn't make sense.  All-stars, or heroes v. villians, that's all good, but doing it like this just doesn't make for a fair and well-rounded game.  Clearly the intention was to have Rob and his squad to merge and face off with Russell and his squad. But losing Russell essentially killed the concept.

It is still amusing to me to watch Rob run his tribe like the godfather, or like some Nazi camp.  And I have to say a part of me enjoys watching those tools from the other tribe squirm - just as Russell and his girls warned them, they had no game other than to eliminate Russell.  Phillip's antics now seem deliberate and faked, but that could be the game changing twist if he reveals (as he hinted) he was doing it on purpose.  Is there any chance he and Grant could team with the remaining 3 and blindside Rob next week?  Or Grant with Andrea?  This may be the last chance to catch him off guard.  
Crawley

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2011, 07:16:02 PM »

If Rob is going to get outsted you picked the two people that will have to make that happen - Grant and Andrea. There's no one else on Rob's team that could get anything going. I would think that Philip would be open to turning on Rob too.

So until/if that scenario plays out this is going to be pretty much by the numbers.
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2011, 07:43:16 PM »

Phillip was hilarious last night.  And, I think we may have seen the first glimpse of lucid thought from him when he seems to describe a planned strategy for acting crazy and polarizing.  The producers placed that interview directly after Rob said he was bringing Phillip to the final because he's crazy.  It was clever editing. 

Rob's ego is creeping out again, and we're being led to believe that Grant and Andrea are ready to leave the crime syndicate.  I initially thought they were setting this episode up for a Rob vote off, based on the interviews they showed.  As soon as Rob said, "I'm in charge", I thought that was it.     

The defeatest attitude in the other tribe is hard to watch.  Russell was right when he predicted their future...that they would be dismantled by Rob.

I also agree wholeheartedly with never bringing back previous contestants during a regular season.  All star seasons, sure, but not with Survivor noobs.   
Rich
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 18, 2011, 05:48:33 PM »

I kept waiting for the 1 vs 1 showdown on RI with Matt and the first person voted off but it didn't happen, now we have 3 people on RI and no jury members yet to observe the tribal councils.  I'm more curious as to what the show has up their sleeve in regards to the RI members, will we see a 3 way fight this week or will they continue to let the RI tribe grow to the point where they have one big showdown to get back into the game just before the final immunity challenge?

SteamID - Rich-NauticaLNaughT
XBox 360 - NauticaLNaughT
PS3 - PTCynic
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2011, 10:38:32 PM »

Kind of a bizarre episode - without the rice-ial and racial tension/drama (which seemed almost drummed up on purpose for lack of anything else better to show), it would have been a predictable knock another one off.  I was a bit surprised they picked Julie instead of Steve, but maybe they think she has a better shot at knocking out Matt.  Hopefully the next 2 weeks will not just be Farmer and Steve with clever editing to make you think something interesting is actually happening this season.
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 28, 2011, 08:45:54 PM »

zzzzzz... 2 eliminations...  commercial/preview does a fakeout like Andrea may go but.... zzzzz.... no more Ometepe.  They should have just condensed the last few episodes into one to get to the final 6 taking each other apart.  Bring it on!
godhugh

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2011, 09:20:24 PM »

Quote from: rittchard on April 28, 2011, 08:45:54 PM

zzzzzz... 2 eliminations...  commercial/preview does a fakeout like Andrea may go but.... zzzzz.... no more Ometepe.  They should have just condensed the last few episodes into one to get to the final 6 taking each other apart.  Bring it on!

They did condense them quite a bit. 2 out of the last 3 episodes have been double elimination eps. Can't remember the last time I've seen that on Survivor.
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 28, 2011, 09:24:39 PM »

Quote from: godhugh on April 28, 2011, 09:20:24 PM

They did condense them quite a bit. 2 out of the last 3 episodes have been double elimination eps. Can't remember the last time I've seen that on Survivor.

Yeah I have a feeling they made up the mystery box thing on the fly in order to get both Steve and Rooster boy out on one episode.

rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2011, 11:17:30 PM »

Quote from: Scraper on April 28, 2011, 09:24:39 PM

Quote from: godhugh on April 28, 2011, 09:20:24 PM

Yeah I have a feeling they made up the mystery box thing on the fly in order to get both Steve and Rooster boy out on one episode.

I'm definitely wondering how much of this is made up on the fly.  The way they are doing Redemption, and presuming a fixed number of episodes, they would have had to do some double elimination nights if only to make up for the fact that people aren't completely leaving the game fast enough.  Now they have a situation where they have FOUR people on Redemption, so technically there are still 10 people left in the game with only 3(?) more episodes til the finale (supposedly airing 5/15).
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2011, 06:51:08 PM »

...and we're down to the finale this Sunday.  If it ends up being Rob, Phillip and Natalie with Rob winning, this will have been the biggest disappointment season ever.  So many possibilities but everything just boiling down to the Rob Show, with him controlling every step of the game from the moment the other guys threw the challenge.  I guess if you were a Rob fan you might love it, but otherwise, what a waste of a great concept.  I've never seen this many players be so complacent - unless it was edited out, you almost never hear anyone talk about removing Rob.  And the other team basically just bent over after their self-congratulatory removal of Russell.  Crazy.

Still there's slight hope for excitement.  Presumably 1 of 4 on Redemption will return in the beginning of next week's episode.  If the returner wins the first immunity, they get rid of Ashley, otherwise that person just gets eliminated.   If he/she can win again, they will likely win it all, particularly if it's Matt or Mike - so that could be interesting.  Grant or Andrea, I'm not sure they can command as many "respect" votes.  I can't see any of them making a play at Rob, and even then he still has an immunity idol to guarantee him a place in the final 4.  And lastly, I'm curious to hear what Phillip's "secret weapon" speech is all about (he claimed he had a surprise argument to beat Rob in the final).
jament
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2011, 10:49:26 PM »

Yeah, you have to admit that Philip's strategy to get to the end was perfect - almost too good.  He's definitely everyone's guy to take to the finals.

If he ends up giving his super-secret-weapon speech and winning the whole thing, he will have to be considered one of the best players to ever win the game.
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 13, 2011, 11:22:41 PM »

I really think voting out Grant was a huge mistake for Rob. He had to choose between Grant and Natalie, and I really think that Natalie is going to win it all now. For some reason the jury loves to vote for the tag along player who didn't rock any boats, but at the same time really didn't play the game at all other than to tag along. This fits Natalie to a T and my bet is on her at this point. Last episode was Rob's chance to take her out and he didn't do it. Now he has to contend with a strong Natalie and Andrea alliance and hope that whoever comes back from redemption doesnt have it in for him.

Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 16, 2011, 02:20:03 PM »

Well shows you how much I know. Rob played the whole thing perfectly. For once the jury actually awarded the person who played the best tactical game. I'm not sure how much David's speech swayed the jury, but I think he was spot on with what he said.

I also think that anyone who complains about being back stabbed is just bitter, because they do or would do the same thing given the opportunity.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: