http://gamingtrend.com
October 21, 2014, 07:01:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Survivor 4/10  (Read 4068 times)
Zekester
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: April 11, 2008, 11:29:05 AM »

They got rid of my sweetie!
No!!!!!  crybaby

I was bummed, but that was one of the funniest moments in Survivor history: "It's a f***ing stick!" LOL and then Jeff throws it in the fire. That thing probably would have fetched a pretty penny considering all the Ozzy fans out there.

Good episode, but who's left to look at now?  thumbsdown  icon_frown

I am....Migaloo
Rest in Peace, Nan & Star
XBL Schins67
tgb1.1
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 11:34:07 AM »

I think this is the dumbest, most useless group of contestants ever (Ozzy excepted).  Listening to Eliza and Parvati "scheming" was like eavesdropping on a couple of mental patients. Painful.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 11:42:09 AM by tgb1.1 » Logged

"My performance in Postal as 'Nazi Theme Park Owner' outperforms easily Ben Kingsley in Schindler's List!" - Uwe Boll
JCAnejo
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 11:39:41 AM »

This season just isn't doing it for me. I actually turned off the show last night after they got to the merge feast.
YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 01:30:28 PM »

Sorry, but Eliza never did anything for me. She just looks like a cadaver - skull-like face, large, deeply socketed eyes. So good riddance. I found her annoying.

I think the NCAA break hurt this season for me. I was following it pretty closely the first half of the season, but after the tournament I've found it really hard to get back into it.
Bakhtosh
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 03:57:15 PM »

Quote from: Zekester on April 11, 2008, 11:29:05 AM

Good episode, but who's left to look at now? 

Uhhh...Parvati,

Amanda

even Alexis
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2008, 06:07:01 PM »

I'm hoping to see some massive cat fights in the weeks to come.  Something tells me some of the power guys (Ozzy, James) may be going but who knows.  I did read there were supposed to be a bunch of backstabs week after week.
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2008, 07:13:35 PM »

Quote from: Bakhtosh on April 11, 2008, 03:57:15 PM

Quote from: Zekester on April 11, 2008, 11:29:05 AM

Good episode, but who's left to look at now? 

Uhhh...Parvati,

Amanda

even Alexis

I was trying to figure out Zeke's taste in women based on his statement and I am coming up short... seriously, you find Eliza to be the attractive one out of that group. Absolutely frightening.

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
Zekester

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2008, 07:22:53 PM »

Ya, this was discussed on OO too........I much prefer Eliza over any of the other girls.

They look ok, but don't do much for me. 

I am....Migaloo
XBL Schins67
tgb1.1
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2008, 09:09:05 PM »

"My performance in Postal as 'Nazi Theme Park Owner' outperforms easily Ben Kingsley in Schindler's List!" - Uwe Boll
Lee

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2008, 10:00:22 PM »

Here you go Zeke, ELiza behind the scenes preparing for her first time sitting on the jury.

http://www.cbs.com/ponderosa
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2008, 12:57:27 AM »

Wow do people still watch this show? I had no idea it was still on.  That's one nice thing about living in Japan-being completely oblivious to all those Godawful reality shows going on in America.
Lee

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2008, 01:05:24 AM »

Quote from: Canuck on April 12, 2008, 12:57:27 AM

Wow do people still watch this show? I had no idea it was still on.  That's one nice thing about living in Japan-being completely oblivious to all those Godawful reality shows going on in America.

It's too bad you don't live over here, then you would have something to watch on TV since your team isn't in the play-offs. slywink
Zekester

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2008, 03:48:21 AM »

LOL Oh yeah....like Japan is just full of high-quality television  icon_confused

ELiza behind the scenes preparing for her first time sitting on the jury

That was yummy. Thanks.

Some of you have to admit she looks pretty damn good with a little more meat on her bones.

I am....Migaloo
XBL Schins67
YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2008, 10:46:37 AM »

Yeah, my biggest problem with her is the skinny-ness. She definitely looks better filled out a bit. She still doesn't make me do cartwheels or anything, but at least I can see where Zekester is coming from and realize he doesn't actually have an insane zombie corpse fetish.
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2008, 04:04:52 AM »

Quote from: rittchard on April 11, 2008, 06:07:01 PM

I'm hoping to see some massive cat fights in the weeks to come.  Something tells me some of the power guys (Ozzy, James) may be going but who knows.  I did read there were supposed to be a bunch of backstabs week after week.

**** SPOILER ALERT ****
Spoiler for Hiden:
Holy frickin crap!!!!  OMG the Ozzy falls hard!!!  Ouch man what an IDIOT.  Play the frickin idol dude, everyone knew you had it so why not just get that out of the way.  Did he not learn anything from James last season?  But still, it follows the cardinal Survivor rule, don't ever get overconfident or too cocky or comfortable with an alliance alone.  Unless you have the necklace around your neck, anything can happen.  Honestly you could tell Ozzy had lost his edge this season.  Old Ozzy would never have lost either of these challenges (this week or last); the desperation made him nearly unbeatable.  Comfortable Ozzy taking food to give up?  Yuck.

So now Jeff P's comment about multiple backstabs in a row should begin.  The question will be who is it next week?  Likely not Erik, James or Amanda since that wouldn't be much of a backstab.  Maybe it will be Parv herself for playing too many sides.  Or sneaky Cirie.  I'm wondering if the 2 chick fans will go to the end since they've been getting such little footage so far.  Especially the homely looking one.

Either way, as much as I enjoyed seeing Ozzy again, getting rid of him finally makes this a season to watch/remember!  Eliza's bug eyes looked like they were going to pop out, I loved it.  Classic/historic Survivor moment.

Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2008, 07:08:28 AM »

Quote from: Zekester on April 12, 2008, 03:48:21 AM

LOL Oh yeah....like Japan is just full of high-quality television  icon_confused

Touche-although actually some of it is quite inventive and you're likely never to see it on a television on North America.  I think my point is that although there's lots of shit on TV over here, I'm not constantly hearing about it every day.  I remember you'd go to work and people would be talking about the show, or there'd be a big discussion on the radio, etc etc.  Over here, I hear nothing!
YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2008, 12:07:38 PM »

I HATE how Jeff's questioning before the vote at tribal council serves only to make everyone alert of any potential backstabs. He basically takes every secret and every thought and lays it out in the open. Keep your damn mouth shut, Jeff. I thought he had single-handedly ruined last night's elimination, but somehow they pulled it out.
ATB

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2008, 12:30:16 PM »

Quote from: YellowKing on April 18, 2008, 12:07:38 PM

I HATE how Jeff's questioning before the vote at tribal council serves only to make everyone alert of any potential backstabs. He basically takes every secret and every thought and lays it out in the open. Keep your damn mouth shut, Jeff. I thought he had single-handedly ruined last night's elimination, but somehow they pulled it out.

Though I'm not watching the show this year, I did read an article that says that Jeff is not aware of what goes on in the camps and the questions he asks are on the spot...
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2008, 02:11:46 PM »

The entire hour fo the show was pre-empted by a severe weather alert... farkin crap, I don't care if there's a tornado on the ground, I want my survivor - we have sirens if the tornado gets close to me.

Last night was the first time I saw the emergency alert system change the channel on my cable box though, kinda neat. it wasn't a test!

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
Lee

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2008, 02:56:33 PM »

Quote from: coopasonic on April 18, 2008, 02:11:46 PM

The entire hour fo the show was pre-empted by a severe weather alert... farkin crap, I don't care if there's a tornado on the ground, I want my survivor - we have sirens if the tornado gets close to me.

Last night was the first time I saw the emergency alert system change the channel on my cable box though, kinda neat. it wasn't a test!

They do that channel changing thing every 30 minutes here. Couple of weeks ago we were supposed to get 7-8 inches of snow so they did the warning for a good 6 hours. I was recording some soccer games and thankfully it goes back to recording whatever it was recording in the first place, but it cut the games to 30 minute blocks on the DVR. We only got an inch or two of snow too. I was thinking about calling to complain since the warnings are usually way overboard.

Anyway, CBS has the shows online to watch.

Really boring show last night, except for the end. I really like Ozzy, despite the fact that he has Amanda, but was glad to see him go just because I always like to see the cocky guy in control get booted. The end was great. Amanda looked like someone just died in front of her.

Oh and I heard the same thing as ATB said. Jeff doesn't see anything but the competitions and councils.
YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2008, 06:45:21 PM »

Though I'm not watching the show this year, I did read an article that says that Jeff is not aware of what goes on in the camps and the questions he asks are on the spot...

Then the guy must be a freaking psychic, since he tends to target people for questioning that are specifically central to the "plot" of that week's episode.  Though maybe he just asks a lot more questions than are actually shown, and then the producers go back and edit in the ones that were most relevant to the storyline.

I know the guy has been host for umpteen years and probably knows Survivor inside and out, but there has to be something going on to explain that uncanny accuracy every single week.
iloveplywood
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2008, 06:52:59 PM »

I like Ozzy, but he got way too cocky.  I never feel sorry for people who get voted off after giving up on an immunity challenge for food. 

Quote from: Lee on April 18, 2008, 02:56:33 PM

Quote from: coopasonic on April 18, 2008, 02:11:46 PM

They do that channel changing thing every 30 minutes here. Couple of weeks ago we were supposed to get 7-8 inches of snow so they did the warning for a good 6 hours. I was recording some soccer games and thankfully it goes back to recording whatever it was recording in the first place, but it cut the games to 30 minute blocks on the DVR. We only got an inch or two of snow too. I was thinking about calling to complain since the warnings are usually way overboard.

Anyway, CBS has the shows online to watch.

Really boring show last night, except for the end. I really like Ozzy, despite the fact that he has Amanda, but was glad to see him go just because I always like to see the cocky guy in control get booted. The end was great. Amanda looked like someone just died in front of her.

Oh and I heard the same thing as ATB said. Jeff doesn't see anything but the competitions and councils.
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2008, 08:11:57 PM »

Quote from: YellowKing on April 18, 2008, 06:45:21 PM

Then the guy must be a freaking psychic, since he tends to target people for questioning that are specifically central to the "plot" of that week's episode.  Though maybe he just asks a lot more questions than are actually shown, and then the producers go back and edit in the ones that were most relevant to the storyline.

I know the guy has been host for umpteen years and probably knows Survivor inside and out, but there has to be something going on to explain that uncanny accuracy every single week.

I think it's all a matter of the editing.  Jeff is with them a lot more hours than we see (including at tribal council), so he can probably pick up on a number of things he thinks are interesting/relevant and then target those issues.  Some of the things probably come up *during* the council itself (and are left on the editing floor), and he can continue to probe down different paths depending on what comes up.  Then as you said, the producers sift through the footage to build up the "plotlines" and story background to match it all up. 
MHS
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2008, 08:28:48 PM »

Quote from: iloveplywood on April 18, 2008, 06:52:59 PM

I like Ozzy, but he got way too cocky.  I never feel sorry for people who get voted off after giving up on an immunity challenge for food. 

No kidding.  I don't care if I had two hidden immunity idols in my pocket and an alliance that was written and sealed in blood... you shouldn't go on survivor unless you are willing to fight to the end on every single challenge.  I mean... *maybe* I could see arguing that you keep up your strength by eating so you can do better in the next challenges, but he has just eaten at the reward challenge feast, so there's just no excuse.

"they're lucky they found an MHS out there, otherwise their fates would have been sealed."
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2008, 09:54:40 PM »

Quote from: MHS on April 18, 2008, 08:28:48 PM

Quote from: iloveplywood on April 18, 2008, 06:52:59 PM

No kidding.  I don't care if I had two hidden immunity idols in my pocket and an alliance that was written and sealed in blood... you shouldn't go on survivor unless you are willing to fight to the end on every single challenge.  I mean... *maybe* I could see arguing that you keep up your strength by eating so you can do better in the next challenges, but he has just eaten at the reward challenge feast, so there's just no excuse.

Yeah, Ozzy definitely lost his edge, got way too comfy with his babe and his alliance. 

And similar to last season, I still think there was no strong reason to save the "hidden" immunity idol once everyone knew he had it with only a few more opportunities to play it anyway.  At that point, he had to realize its a target in itself (just to flush it out), so in some sense it becomes more of a liability to continue to hold it. 
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2008, 06:03:23 PM »

Wheee, another week, another blindside!!!  Who's next!?!?

Those chicks are starting to creep me out.  I love the reference to a bunch of witches boiling their evil cauldron of spells.  That Natalie is out of control, it was pretty funny.  I actually wouldn't be too surprised to see her go if she gets too overconfident and cocky.  I could see James+Erik+Amanda grabbing Cirie to knock out one of the 3 Witches to teach them (mostly Parvati) a lesson and break their alliance.  That would be sweet, plus force Parvati to choose on her final 3 alliance. 

Otherwise, it's looking more like an all-girl/witch finale.  Still, they'll have to contend with 2 strong immunity contenders in James and Erik; I could see either of them sweeping the challenges.

Crawley

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2008, 07:41:46 PM »

I couldn't figure out why James or Erik didn't speak to Jason about the girls plans. Both of them were sitting there when they found the immunity idol in his pack and discussed blindsiding him. They must know they're on the chopping block next - side note: what kind of Survivor "fan" doesn't know enough not to leave the immunity idol alone in your pack!

I don't think the all-girl alliance is going to last long. They were getting too smug there and once you get too cocky thats when things start falling apart - I have to admit though they played Jason perfectly, but that boy clueless too. I imagine at some point Cerie will work her magic and break up that alliance when it becomes apparent it doesn't suit her needs.

Although I was skeptical of the whole concept of this season at the start, it has turned out to be the best season of Survivor since the original.
Lee

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2008, 07:44:57 PM »

Quote from: Crawley on April 25, 2008, 07:41:46 PM

I couldn't figure out why James or Erik didn't speak to Jason about the girls plans.

I didn't think Erik knew. James knew that he was going to get the second amount of votes so even if Jason played the idol he was out. He couldn't tell Jason, or he would have played the idol for sure and he wouldn't been out instead.

Jason was probably the longest surviving stupid person in the history of Survivor.
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2008, 07:53:55 PM »

Quote from: Lee on April 25, 2008, 07:44:57 PM

Quote from: Crawley on April 25, 2008, 07:41:46 PM

I couldn't figure out why James or Erik didn't speak to Jason about the girls plans.

I didn't think Erik knew. James knew that he was going to get the second amount of votes so even if Jason played the idol he was out. He couldn't tell Jason, or he would have played the idol for sure and he wouldn't been out instead.

Jason was probably the longest surviving stupid person in the history of Survivor.

If James and Amanda told Jason what was up and he bought it, they actually could have reversed things. James, Amanda and Jason vote for Parvati, the other 5 split their votes between James(2) and Jason(3) - counting on Jason to vote for James, Jason plays the idol, and Parvati goes home (or Alexis, Natalie, Cirie). I'm jsut not sure they could have convinved Jason, but I'm disappointed they apparently didn't even try.

Ibby
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2008, 07:57:53 PM »

Evil bitches indeed.

Since the immunity idol didn't get played, it gets yet another hiding spot.  Since Natalie wasn't thinking when she selected Jayson to go into Exile, when the choice comes around this week, there'll be some better planning I bet.

While I hate seeing the girls being so smug about their maneuvering, I can't understand how the rest of the players are being so apathetic about it all.  Natalie, Parvati and Cirie are playing to win, while the morons like James, and Amanda are content to let things happen.  All Amanda or James or Erik had to do was tell Jayson that his stuff was being rummaged through, and that they found his idol, and go from there. 

As it stands now, the girl group has to start thinking ahead.  How long will it take before Parv and Cirie decide to turn the tables on Natalie?  Or Natalie gets a scent of the betrayal and goes running to James/Amanda/Erik for help?  Good times.

I've missed the past couple seasons of Survivor, but I think this may be the most entertained I've been since the very first one.  The contestants actually have some personality, and with all the backstabbing, there's never a dull moment. 
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2008, 08:03:46 PM »

Quote from: Ibby on April 25, 2008, 07:57:53 PM

While I hate seeing the girls being so smug about their maneuvering, I can't understand how the rest of the players are being so apathetic about it all.  Natalie, Parvati and Cirie are playing to win, while the morons like James, and Amanda are content to let things happen.  All Amanda or James or Erik had to do was tell Jayson that his stuff was being rummaged through, and that they found his idol, and go from there. 

Amanda is afraid to take a stand and piss anyone off and is worthless as a result, just like last season. James doesn't have any game, he can't scheme or lie, just like last season.

Erik is just clueless, I think the shock of losing his man-crush has killed him.

The Meal
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2008, 08:11:23 PM »

Seems to me that for a guy to win, the post-merge alliances have to run along tribal lines, and for a girl to win they post-merge alliances have to run along gender lines.

When the post-merge ejections start of happen, it makes the most sense to boot the "biggest threat" players, and typically those are seen to be men (or in the case of 95% of Survivor seasons, boys).  From a female Survior player's perspective, then, it's easiest to beat the "let's align along gender lines" drum.  From a male's perspective, you want to bring more men to the final group so that you can convince your alliance-mates to eject the big immunity-idol threats.

I was bummed at Amanda that she didn't spearhead the schism this week.  She *knew* what was going on, she had a realistic perspective on her place in the girls' alliance (5th of 5 girls), and she seemed bright enough to put the pieces together to shake things up.  She gets together with Eric and James and tells Jason what the plan is.  The four of them decide to vote for someone (*Parvati*).  Jason plays the idol.  The other four *can't* split votes appropriately to defeat this plan, and they are definitely worse-off when it comes to the race to the final 3.  Amanda has a shot of making the final 3 in that scenario.  But she's got no shot of cracking the Parvati/Cirie (these two will turn on each other before the final 3, and try to bring the other two fans along with them)-lead alliance.

She had all the information and capabilities laid at her feet this episode, yet she chose the path of least resistance.  And for that, I'm no longer pulling for her to win.
Ibby
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2008, 08:16:17 PM »

Quote from: coopasonic on April 25, 2008, 08:03:46 PM

Amanda is afraid to take a stand and piss anyone off and is worthless as a result, just like last season. James doesn't have any game, he can't scheme or lie, just like last season.

Erik is just clueless, I think the shock of losing his man-crush has killed him.

It's the boneheaded decisions that have me yelling at the television, yet keeps me entertained and certain to continue watching.

Ozzy flipping off the remaining survivors as he took his seat on the jury was a hoot.

stimpy

I'm makin a move!!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2008, 08:21:47 PM »

I thought Ozzy getting mad for being played was ironic.
Especially after he gave his "word" to Jason that he wouldnt vote for him, then turned around and did.

It's okay to burn others, but not to be burned?
I dont think things works that way.

And as far as James and Amanda not planning something, I'm not sure how much editing plays into what we see and what actually goes on.
It could be that the show is edited to make things seem crystal clear to us viewers, but it may not be that way in real time.
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2008, 08:28:01 PM »

Quote from: stimpy on April 25, 2008, 08:21:47 PM

And as far as James and Amanda not planning something, I'm not sure how much editing plays into what we see and what actually goes on.
It could be that the show is edited to make things seem crystal clear to us viewers, but it may not be that way in real time.

They may have tried to plan something, but in the end Amanda voted with the ladies. I'm fairly confident Amanda is a follower not a leader and James simply isn't capable of being devious so the two of them aren't going to be able to pull anything off. Ozzy was their only hope and his overconfidence killed him. It goes both ways.

I'm totally rooting for Natalie now.  icon_twisted

rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2008, 08:55:30 PM »

I think James is just dismayed that a solid alliance feel through and he didn't have enough charm/magic to keep Parvati under control.  He seems resigned to just try to win the challenges, and he has a good shot at that.  Like last season, he is probably the biggest threat to win if he can somehow make the Final 3.

Amanda has the same issue she had last year: getting to the final 3 is one thing, but to have any shot to win this time she needs a weaker group than last year.  If she can somehow maintain without backstabbing James/Erik, and still sneak into a Final 3 with Cirie and Parvati, she will likely have more votes to win in the end.  Technically it's possible to win with only 3 votes, and she would likely get Ozzy, James and Erik, and possibly some of the other girls since the only way this would happen is if Parvati double crossed them.

Definitely agree this has become one of the most enjoyable seasons ever, and I've seen almost every one.
newcastle

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2008, 11:03:31 PM »

One thing to keep in mind is that Amanda was pretty sure they were going to take out Jason. Jason had the idol. When he was removed. it put the idol back up for grabs. Hence they also have a shot at the idol now.

The other thing also to keep in mind was that Jason was pretty trusting of natalie and alexis. Hence any warning that they were going to vote for him, he might have turned around and confronted them. Then Amanda would lose all semblance of trust that she has rightnow...tenous as it is.

Natalie is scary with her explicit black widow chewing remarks last night.

Anyway interesting episode.

Bummed that Ozzy got the boot last week, but he was becoming very complacent.

Am curious to see if Amanda or James can pull Cirie to the side. It really would seem to me that James has the biggest target on him right now.
LoneStarSpur

Glad to be old!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2008, 01:15:34 AM »

It's going to be great fun watching those chicks turn on one another.  icon_twisted

Fallin' feels like flyin'. For a little while. - Bad Blake
You're a funny drunk. - my wife
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2008, 05:27:27 AM »

Quote from: LoneStarSpur on April 28, 2008, 01:15:34 AM

It's going to be great fun watching those chicks turn on one another.  icon_twisted

Sweeeeeeeettttttt!!!  Amanda you go girl!!!

Nice job on the editing to keep us in suspense.  Sad to see yet another member go for medical reasons, unbelievable this season.  But the timing worked out well and allowed for the whole set up for this week.

Very tough to predict anything now.  Erik is the biggest challenge threat (and a legitimate final contender), Amanda seriously upped her stock as biggest jury threat (unlike last season) with good gameplay and having James move to the jury.  Cirie is gonna need to scheme big time to pull off an upset, and Parvati is in a bad position regardless of what she does, all she can hope for is 2nd or 3rd after screwing over too many people.
Zekester

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2008, 11:06:23 AM »

Ya, that was a good episode. Wasn't that the jellyfish scene straight out of the movie "The Beach"?

Anyway, good episode. I have money riding on Cirie, but actually hoping Erik or Amanda wins  disgust

I am....Migaloo
XBL Schins67
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: