http://gamingtrend.com
October 22, 2014, 12:33:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suddenly I want a Cheeseburger  (Read 1861 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
DarkEL
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 2931



View Profile WWW
« on: December 04, 2004, 02:41:01 AM »

Check out this commercial to see why

http://www.hardeesgirl.com/thecommercial.html
Logged
disarm
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 4186


my moral standing is lying down...


View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2004, 04:16:08 AM »

have you seen the new Monster Thickburger commercial where the girl sticks her whole fist in her mouth yet?  they've got some marketing geniuses over at Hardees right now Cool
Logged

*Gamertag - disarm78*
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V
Daehawk
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 11755



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2004, 07:31:35 AM »

I wonder who that girl on the mechanical bull is? Her mouth looks a little like Estella Warren.

NM I just saw the rest of the page..DOH!
Logged

---------------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Check my trader rating. Im 22+ and zero negs. Trade with me! smile
Daehawk
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 11755



View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2004, 07:38:31 AM »

http://www.kontraband.com/main.asp?CAT=tvads

May be NSFW...Love the skinny dipping pool and the transformers dance.
Logged

---------------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Check my trader rating. Im 22+ and zero negs. Trade with me! smile
Andrew Wonser
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 609

A porcupine quilt made of porcupine quills.


View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2004, 03:15:29 PM »

I've always wondered why they change the name of the company wether you are on the east or west coast. East has Hellmans and Hardees, West has Best Foods and Carl's Jr.

Did Kontraband basically take over for the other commercial site (Can't remember the name right now) that went down a couple years ago?
Logged
ElijahPrice
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 826


View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2004, 03:22:18 PM »

Nice link Daehawk.  Steven Seagall is such a weirdo.
Logged
DarkEL
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 2931



View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2004, 05:16:22 PM »

Quote from: "Andrew Wonser"
I've always wondered why they change the name of the company wether you are on the east or west coast. East has Hellmans and Hardees, West has Best Foods and Carl's Jr.

Did Kontraband basically take over for the other commercial site (Can't remember the name right now) that went down a couple years ago?

I don't know about the Hellmans / best foods thing but as I recall Carls Jr. bought hardees a few years back, and started slowly replacing the old Hardess crap with the goodness that is Carls Jr.
Logged
Cleric7
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 515


View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2004, 11:03:50 PM »

Quote from: "ElijahPrice"
Nice link Daehawk.  Steven Seagall is such a weirdo.


Nice link indeed! The film clip "Movie/Sexy Girl/Just for Jamie and nobody else" might be the sexiest thing I have ever seen! Absolutely scalding hot!!!!!! (And defintely NSFW!!) :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

...make sure you watch it right through to the ending ... whoa
Logged

"All that is necessary for evil to flourish is for good people to do nothing."
bluefugue
Gaming Trend Reader

Offline Offline

Posts: 136


View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2004, 07:30:52 AM »

It's sort of interesting that it's an effective advertising technique to highlight something that has nothing to do with the product you are trying to sell.

The message of that ad is only marginally "our burgers are tasty."  Mainly it is, "wouldn't you like to have sex with this hot bimbo?"  As far as I am aware, the purchasing of a Hardee's burger doesn't allow you to have sex with a hot bimbo, and sufficient consumption of said burgers may in fact decrease your chances of having sex with a hot bimbo.

I guess it works, I suppose there is market research and such to back it all up.  Funny how our mammalian brains function...
Logged
CrayolaSmoker
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 3614

Sponge Bath Slut


View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2004, 02:37:44 PM »

Quote from: "Cleric7"
Quote from: "ElijahPrice"
Nice link Daehawk.  Steven Seagall is such a weirdo.


Nice link indeed! The film clip "Movie/Sexy Girl/Just for Jamie and nobody else" might be the sexiest thing I have ever seen! Absolutely scalding hot!!!!!! (And defintely NSFW!!) :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

...make sure you watch it right through to the ending ... whoa


That's totally hot... as long as you don't mind the Fed's busting down your door for child pornography.  biggrin
Logged

Wii: 1429 3414 0674 4114 | 360: CrayolaSmokerGT
smokingcrayolas.net | surrogacy blog
Gryndyl
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 908



View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2004, 04:50:57 PM »

Quote from: "bluefugue"
It's sort of interesting that it's an effective advertising technique to highlight something that has nothing to do with the product you are trying to sell.

The message of that ad is only marginally "our burgers are tasty."  Mainly it is, "wouldn't you like to have sex with this hot bimbo?"  As far as I am aware, the purchasing of a Hardee's burger doesn't allow you to have sex with a hot bimbo, and sufficient consumption of said burgers may in fact decrease your chances of having sex with a hot bimbo.

I guess it works, I suppose there is market research and such to back it all up.  Funny how our mammalian brains function...



One of Bill Hick's better known stand-up routines was the commercial that advertisers really really want to do if only they could get away with it. Camera starts on a close up of a beautiful woman's face...slowly pulls back showing that she's entirely nude...legs spread, fingers between her legs..."Drink Coke".

"I don't know about you but Coke's on MY shopping list this week..."
Logged

Twitter: Slush Pile Tweets
Amazon Author Pages: Horror, Humor
warning
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 7325



View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2004, 05:04:56 PM »

After seeing Super Size Me over the weekend I never want another cheeseburger.  I'm seriously done.  Cute girls on commercials notwithstanding.

The Cheeseburger Girl definitely does not represent the average "Heavy User" - McDonald's term for frequent customers.
Logged
gameoverman
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 1422


View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2004, 05:05:50 PM »

Quote from: "Cleric7"
Quote from: "ElijahPrice"
Nice link Daehawk.  Steven Seagall is such a weirdo.


Nice link indeed! The film clip "Movie/Sexy Girl/Just for Jamie and nobody else" might be the sexiest thing I have ever seen! Absolutely scalding hot!!!!!! (And defintely NSFW!!) :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

...make sure you watch it right through to the ending ... whoa


It's sorta like a PG-13 version of the Libby Hoeler(sp?) clips.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Page created in 0.087 seconds with 49 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.025s, 2q)