http://gamingtrend.com
August 23, 2014, 07:33:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Steak-Ums  (Read 984 times)
Daehawk
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: May 10, 2008, 06:45:03 AM »

Do they come in microwavable sandwiches or just those meat clumps you have to pan fry? Ive always wanted some but could neve rever remember to buy some. Today I remembered but all I could find was stuff you pan heated and had to use your own bread. Is that the way they come?

---------------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Check my trader rating. Im 22+ and zero negs. Trade with me! smile
Sarkus

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 07:01:04 AM »

I don't think I've ever seen Steak-ums as anything but meat only.  It's an ingredient, not a sandwich.

And they are pretty bland, as well.  Season to taste.

Roger: And you should know, I have no genitals.
Syndey: That's alright.  I have both.

- American Dad
Lee

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 12:23:12 PM »

Quote from: Daehawk on May 10, 2008, 06:45:03 AM

Do they come in microwavable sandwiches or just those meat clumps you have to pan fry? Ive always wanted some but could neve rever remember to buy some. Today I remembered but all I could find was stuff you pan heated and had to use your own bread. Is that the way they come?

You have always wanted one but you didn't even know what they were? Just the idea of a frozen product with the word steak in it's name got you excited?
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2008, 05:16:48 PM »

Quote from: Lee on May 10, 2008, 12:23:12 PM

You have always wanted one but you didn't even know what they were? Just the idea of a frozen product with the word steak in it's name got you excited?

seeing you use the word steak in that damn reply got me excited.  i loves me my greasy meat...

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2008, 06:27:18 PM »

I thought they were a pre made philly cheese steak mini sandwich that you just needed to microwave or toast..seems I was mistaken. Maybe Ill stick to the Stouffers panini bread frozen microwave sandwiches instead.

EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2008, 06:34:26 PM »

Quote from: Daehawk on May 10, 2008, 06:27:18 PM

I thought they were a pre made philly cheese steak mini sandwich that you just needed to microwave or toast..seems I was mistaken. Maybe Ill stick to the Stouffers panini bread frozen microwave sandwiches instead.

If you find the Healthy Choice panini sandwiches on sale (usually for about $2 around here) they are the tastiest in my opinion.  Cheese steak, smoked chicken, chicken basil...yumm.

Sandwiches do fix everything.
jpinard

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2008, 07:48:23 PM »

I LOVE Steak-ummms.  The frustarting thing is there's just not enough meat in those packages.
Lee

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2008, 08:38:02 PM »

Quote from: jpinard on May 10, 2008, 07:48:23 PM

I LOVE Steak-ummms.  The frustarting thing is there's just not enough meat in those packages.

So buy a flank steak and do it yourself. Or just go to Arbys, even that is probably better than Steak-ums or any frozen meat product sandwich.
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2008, 09:53:44 PM »

Those Arby's Flatbread Sandwiches are tempting me.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: