http://gamingtrend.com
July 31, 2014, 12:00:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Star Wars Blu Ray!  (Read 12326 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Jag
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 2379



View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 09, 2011, 01:43:52 PM »

If you read that article, much of it was based on information gathered from other first hand sources. Like this:

Mark Hamil said:
Quote
"You can see a huge difference in the films that he does now and the films that he did when he was married. I know for a fact that Marcia Lucas was responsible for convincing him to keep that little 'kiss for luck' before Carrie [Fisher] and I swing across the chasm in the first film: 'Oh, I don't like it, people laugh in the previews,' and she said, 'George, they're laughing because it's so sweet and unexpected'-- and her influence was such that if she wanted to keep it, it was in. When the little mouse robot comes up when Harrison and I are delivering Chewbacca to the prison and he roars at it and it screams, sort of, and runs away, George wanted to cut that and Marcia insisted that he keep it." [lviii]

One interesting bit of trivia relating to her and Lucas' cinema is that Indiana, the Alaskan malamute that gave Indiana Jones his name and also gave Lucas the inspiration for Chewbacca, was in fact Marcia's dog, not George's. [lix] On the subject of Indiana Jones, Dale Pollock provides an anecdote which demonstrates how Marcia's presence in her husband's life influenced his films in subtle but significant ways--in this case, changing the ending for Raiders of the Lost Ark:

"[Marcia] was instrumental in changing the ending of Raiders, in which Indiana delivers the ark to Washington. Marion is nowhere to be seen, presumably stranded on an island with a submarine and a lot of melted Nazis. Marcia watched the rough cut in silence and then levelled the boom. She said there was no emotional resolution to the ending, because the girl disappears. 'Everyone was feeling really good until she said that,' Dunham recalls. 'It was one of those, "Oh no we lost sight of that." ' Spielberg reshot the scene in downtown San Francisco, having Marion wait for Indiana on the steps on the government building. Marcia, once again, had come to the rescue." [lx]

The fact that she left him for another man may explain why he is so intent on destroying things that she also may have influenced.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 01:47:21 PM by Jag » Logged
hepcat
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 9146


I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!


View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 09, 2011, 02:28:36 PM »

Quote from: Jag on September 09, 2011, 01:43:52 PM

The fact that she left him for another man may explain why he is so intent on destroying things that she also may have influenced.

Why doesn't he think of the kids?  And by kids, I mean us.  And by us, I mean me.
Logged

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
Teggy
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 8536


Eat lightsaber, jerks!


View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 09, 2011, 02:35:07 PM »

The Blu-Ray is getting the full Amazon comments treatment, currently at 2 stars.

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Complete-Episodes-Blu-ray/dp/B003ZSJ212/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1315578689&sr=1-1
Logged

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
Crusis
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 1040


Horror hack extraordinaire


View Profile WWW
« Reply #203 on: September 09, 2011, 03:21:54 PM »

I just read a few Amazon reviews and I won't lie. This is the funniest, nerdiest shit I have ever read.

I'm going back for more.
Logged

I get paid to write books. It's a thing. http://timothywlong.com
hepcat
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 9146


I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!


View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 09, 2011, 05:51:53 PM »

Quote
After seeing the prequels, it's hard enough to still view Vader as that ultimate bad a** villian I feared in my childhood, but it's now near impossible to do it when he's chasing after Luke with a pink lightsaber.
icon_lol
Logged

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
Jimmy the Fish
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 1316


View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 09, 2011, 09:08:20 PM »

I guess I must be in a miniscule minority when I say that I am looking forward to buying the blu ray set. To me, the movies I grew up on went away when ep. 4, 5 and 6 became enhanced "special editions" in the late 90's. All these changes are needless and ridiculous for the most part, but underneath the CGI botox treatments, they ARE basically still Star Wars, and I can't just ignore that. Besides, my 7 year old daughter loves the Star Wars movies and she couldn't care less that they no longer resemble the movies I saw when I was her age. I can't allow personal nerd rage over all this to deny my kid the opportunity to create her own childhood memories of these movies.

Anyhow, I plan to buy the set and enjoy watching them with my kid. If anything, it'll be worth it for the superior video and audio quality on blu ray.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 09:10:08 PM by Jimmy the Fish » Logged
hepcat
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 9146


I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!


View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 09, 2011, 09:09:34 PM »

Quote from: Jimmy the Fish on September 09, 2011, 09:08:20 PM

I can't allow personal nerd rage over all this to deny my kid the opportunity to create her own childhood memories of these movies.

we can.  tell her WE won't let her have 'em.   icon_twisted
Logged

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
Jimmy the Fish
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 1316


View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 09, 2011, 09:10:43 PM »

LOL, wow tough crowd.
Logged
th'FOOL
Executive Producer and Editor-At-Large
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 5002


Never whistle while you're pissing


View Profile WWW
« Reply #208 on: September 09, 2011, 09:25:44 PM »

Quote from: Jimmy the Fish on September 09, 2011, 09:08:20 PM

I guess I must be in a miniscule minority when I say that I am looking forward to buying the blu ray set. To me, the movies I grew up on went away when ep. 4, 5 and 6 became enhanced "special editions" in the late 90's. All these changes are needless and ridiculous for the most part, but underneath the CGI botox treatments, they ARE basically still Star Wars, and I can't just ignore that. Besides, my 7 year old daughter loves the Star Wars movies and she couldn't care less that they no longer resemble the movies I saw when I was her age. I can't allow personal nerd rage over all this to deny my kid the opportunity to create her own childhood memories of these movies.

Anyhow, I plan to buy the set and enjoy watching them with my kid. If anything, it'll be worth it for the superior video and audio quality on blu ray.

This times 1 meeelion
Logged

Mike Dunn
Executive Producer & Managing Editor, GamingTrend
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 71766


La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!


View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 09, 2011, 09:30:33 PM »

even though it may make Hepcat yell 'nooooOOOOoooooOOOOoooo' I'm still getting them too.  it's not like Luke and Boba Fett team up to stop the Boxer Rebellion now or anything like that.

about the only thing that could change that is if the reviews start coming out and say it's horrible transfers.
Logged

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
hepcat
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 9146


I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!


View Profile
« Reply #210 on: September 09, 2011, 09:38:40 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on September 09, 2011, 09:30:33 PM

even though it may make Hepcat yell 'nooooOOOOoooooOOOOoooo' I'm still getting them too.  it's not like Luke and Boba Fett team up to stop the Boxer Rebellion now or anything like that.

about the only thing that could change that is if the reviews start coming out and say it's horrible transfers.

and yet you'll avoid X Men: First Class like it was someone telling you to take a bath...
Logged

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 71766


La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!


View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 09, 2011, 10:25:37 PM »

damn, almost forgot, need to order some blu ray cases and get cracking on making or finding some custom covers for them.
Logged

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
metallicorphan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 16378



View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 10, 2011, 01:13:27 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on September 09, 2011, 10:25:37 PM

damn, almost forgot, need to order some blu ray cases and get cracking on making or finding some custom covers for them.

HEY HEY why are you pissing me off,it was Hepcat you were talking to not me,i didn't mention any X-men First Class(this time) icon_evil
Logged

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
The Grue
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 8138


You are likely to be eaten by a grue.


View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 10, 2011, 02:48:05 AM »

Quote from: th'FOOL on September 09, 2011, 09:25:44 PM

Quote from: Jimmy the Fish on September 09, 2011, 09:08:20 PM

I guess I must be in a miniscule minority when I say that I am looking forward to buying the blu ray set. To me, the movies I grew up on went away when ep. 4, 5 and 6 became enhanced "special editions" in the late 90's. All these changes are needless and ridiculous for the most part, but underneath the CGI botox treatments, they ARE basically still Star Wars, and I can't just ignore that. Besides, my 7 year old daughter loves the Star Wars movies and she couldn't care less that they no longer resemble the movies I saw when I was her age. I can't allow personal nerd rage over all this to deny my kid the opportunity to create her own childhood memories of these movies.

Anyhow, I plan to buy the set and enjoy watching them with my kid. If anything, it'll be worth it for the superior video and audio quality on blu ray.

This times 1 meeelion

Agreed.  I am all excited for them.  I've got no real issues with the changes, honestly.
Logged

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
wonderpug
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 11267


hmm...


View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 10, 2011, 12:15:44 PM »

Quote from: The Grue on September 10, 2011, 02:48:05 AM

Agreed.  I am all excited for them.  I've got no real issues with the changes, honestly.

Really?  Aside from the whole "Nooo!" Vader thing, have you listened to this?
Obi-Wan's new scream

Just the audio from that youtube clip is from the blu-ray; for the visual, see here:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Logged
hepcat
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 9146


I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!


View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 10, 2011, 01:10:10 PM »

I don't think it's unreasonable to be disappointed to the point that you don't want to spend your money to support the needless and silly changes to the film.  If they changed Citizen Kane so that in the end, he's talking about a '76 Impala, I would probably do the same thing.
Logged

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
Torfish
Gaming Trend Reader

Offline Offline

Posts: 395


View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 10, 2011, 06:36:31 PM »

Quote from: The Grue on September 10, 2011, 02:48:05 AM

Quote from: th'FOOL on September 09, 2011, 09:25:44 PM

Quote from: Jimmy the Fish on September 09, 2011, 09:08:20 PM

I guess I must be in a miniscule minority when I say that I am looking forward to buying the blu ray set. To me, the movies I grew up on went away when ep. 4, 5 and 6 became enhanced "special editions" in the late 90's. All these changes are needless and ridiculous for the most part, but underneath the CGI botox treatments, they ARE basically still Star Wars, and I can't just ignore that. Besides, my 7 year old daughter loves the Star Wars movies and she couldn't care less that they no longer resemble the movies I saw when I was her age. I can't allow personal nerd rage over all this to deny my kid the opportunity to create her own childhood memories of these movies.

Anyhow, I plan to buy the set and enjoy watching them with my kid. If anything, it'll be worth it for the superior video and audio quality on blu ray.

This times 1 meeelion

Agreed.  I am all excited for them.  I've got no real issues with the changes, honestly.

Yep, can't wait for these to be released.  Amazon pre-ordered. 
Logged
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 71766


La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!


View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 10, 2011, 06:55:12 PM »

Quote from: hepcat on September 10, 2011, 01:10:10 PM

I don't think it's unreasonable to be disappointed to the point that you don't want to spend your money to support the needless and silly changes to the film. 

wait until Ani wakes up at the end, revealing the whole thing to be a dream.  still, the story is still the same even with the additions.  it's not like Luke, Han and Leia are suddenly slingshotting around the sun to go back in time to save Alderaan or Han has been replaced by a no nonsense Rebel marine, Leia by a Twi'lek and Obi Wan starts picking up chicks at Mos Eisley.

Quote
If they changed Citizen Kane so that in the end, he's talking about a '76 Impala, I would probably do the same thing.

I need to propose that for the re-make.
Logged

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
The Grue
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 8138


You are likely to be eaten by a grue.


View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 10, 2011, 08:05:30 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on September 10, 2011, 12:15:44 PM

Quote from: The Grue on September 10, 2011, 02:48:05 AM

Agreed.  I am all excited for them.  I've got no real issues with the changes, honestly.

Really?  Aside from the whole "Nooo!" Vader thing, have you listened to this?
Obi-Wan's new scream

Just the audio from that youtube clip is from the blu-ray; for the visual, see here:
Spoiler for Hiden:

I've heard it. It doesn't change anything, honestly. Why get all enraged about something so minor?
Logged

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Rob_Merritt
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 925


View Profile WWW
« Reply #219 on: September 10, 2011, 08:49:24 PM »

Quote from: Jag on September 09, 2011, 01:43:52 PM

If you read that article, much of it was based on information gathered from other first hand sources. Like this:

Mark Hamil said:
Quote
"You can see a huge difference in the films that he does now and the films that he did when he was married. I know for a fact that Marcia Lucas was responsible for convincing him to keep that little 'kiss for luck' before Carrie [Fisher] and I swing across the chasm in the first film: 'Oh, I don't like it, people laugh in the previews,' and she said, 'George, they're laughing because it's so sweet and unexpected'-- and her influence was such that if she wanted to keep it, it was in. When the little mouse robot comes up when Harrison and I are delivering Chewbacca to the prison and he roars at it and it screams, sort of, and runs away, George wanted to cut that and Marcia insisted that he keep it." [lviii]

One interesting bit of trivia relating to her and Lucas' cinema is that Indiana, the Alaskan malamute that gave Indiana Jones his name and also gave Lucas the inspiration for Chewbacca, was in fact Marcia's dog, not George's. [lix] On the subject of Indiana Jones, Dale Pollock provides an anecdote which demonstrates how Marcia's presence in her husband's life influenced his films in subtle but significant ways--in this case, changing the ending for Raiders of the Lost Ark:

"[Marcia] was instrumental in changing the ending of Raiders, in which Indiana delivers the ark to Washington. Marion is nowhere to be seen, presumably stranded on an island with a submarine and a lot of melted Nazis. Marcia watched the rough cut in silence and then levelled the boom. She said there was no emotional resolution to the ending, because the girl disappears. 'Everyone was feeling really good until she said that,' Dunham recalls. 'It was one of those, "Oh no we lost sight of that." ' Spielberg reshot the scene in downtown San Francisco, having Marion wait for Indiana on the steps on the government building. Marcia, once again, had come to the rescue." [lx]

The fact that she left him for another man may explain why he is so intent on destroying things that she also may have influenced.

That is my theory. He hates Star Wars, he hates Star Wars fans, all because of his ex wife. We won't get a decent version until he dies.
Logged

Devil
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 7742



View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 11, 2011, 01:21:17 AM »

Quote from: Crusis on September 09, 2011, 03:21:54 PM

I just read a few Amazon reviews and I won't lie. This is the funniest, nerdiest shit I have ever read.

I'm going back for more.

I agree. The outrage is hysterical.  icon_biggrin
Logged

XBox Gamertag: Devil13Devil
Wii Number: 0305 6568 6417 2609
PS3 Thing: Slived
hepcat
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 9146


I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!


View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 11, 2011, 02:58:35 PM »

It only took me a few minutes to find more than a few examples of nerd outrage on other, equally minor topics from most of you folks complaining that those of us who are choosing to forego this box set are being unreasonable.   icon_wink  But in any case, it's not outrage for most of us, just disappointment.  Even those complaining that we're being unreasonable are mostly agreeing that the changes are unneccesary and needless.
Logged

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
SkyLander
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 1879



View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 11, 2011, 03:06:22 PM »

it's basically just Lucas fucking with stuff that doesn't need any changes. Everyone loved the originals, these aren't the originals anymore.
Logged

Pretty....what do we blow up first?
Wargus
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 895



View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 11, 2011, 07:25:11 PM »

Quote from: hepcat on September 11, 2011, 02:58:35 PM

It only took me a few minutes to find more than a few examples of nerd outrage on other, equally minor topics from most of you folks complaining that those of us who are choosing to forego this box set are being unreasonable.   icon_wink  But in any case, it's not outrage for most of us, just disappointment.  Even those complaining that we're being unreasonable are mostly agreeing that the changes are unneccesary and needless.

Exactly.  I understand there were issues that weren't fixed and needless changes were made. I already own the DVDs, my TV isn't HD. I can forgo yet another release.  I can always change my mind, we'll have some other super release in 2 years, and another a few years after, etc...
Logged
kronovan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 7903



View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 12, 2011, 12:31:02 AM »

Umm....so there's a boycott against the Star Wars Blu-rays or something?  Since giving up on SW Minis collecting, I'm well aware I'm sort of living under a rock in terms of Star Wars Fandom, but this is honestly the first I've heard of a boycott. I wasn't planning on getting them because the S-Defs I have look so damn good upscaled and I only have a 5.1 audio system. I will say that I got the 1st trilogy DVD box set which has some added CGI, and I'm very happy with them. Before that I had the 3 vol digitally enhanced VHS series, and I don't notice much difference and enjoy the DVD's every bit as much. Sorry, but  I don't want to comb through all 5 pages of this thread, but did Lucas really go overboard this time or something? Is there a list posted on a website anywhere detailing the Blu-ray edition changes?
Logged
hepcat
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 9146


I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!


View Profile
« Reply #225 on: September 12, 2011, 12:42:20 AM »

This thread contains everything you ask about.  I know you don't want to read through it all, but skimming it will suffice.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 12:43:52 AM by hepcat » Logged

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
kronovan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 7903



View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 12, 2011, 12:48:11 AM »

Quote from: hepcat on September 12, 2011, 12:42:20 AM

This thread contains everything you ask about.  I know you don't want to read through it all, but skimming it will suffice.

Yeah I figured that. I was just wanting to be lazy and read them all on 1 page on a single website. slywink From the gist the posts on this page, I take it the changes are a bit more significant than the 2004 DVD Box set.
Logged
Laner
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 4689


Badassfully


View Profile WWW
« Reply #227 on: September 12, 2011, 12:54:23 AM »

For me it's the accumulation of changes.  Every time there's a new release, he monkeys with them even further.
Logged
wonderpug
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 11267


hmm...


View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 12, 2011, 01:00:39 AM »

Yeah, I think it's a combination of disbelief that he's yet again redefining his "definitive" version, that there are yet more weird CGI additions (though replacing the horrible Episode I Yoda is the exception of a smart CGI addition) and then the new version of the "Han shot first" scenario is the addition of Vader saying "No... NOOOO!!!!" during the climax of Return of the Jedi.
Logged
Autistic Angel
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 3604


View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 12, 2011, 01:24:33 AM »

Quote from: The Grue on September 10, 2011, 02:48:05 AM

Agreed.  I am all excited for them.  I've got no real issues with the changes, honestly.


Eh, I'm dissatisfied with this post.  I've always thought it makes The Grue look like someone who disagrees with me.  It also needs more CGI.


Quote from: The Grue on September 10, 2011, 02:48:05 AM

Agreed.  I am not all excited for them.  I've got-real issues



with the changes, honestly.


That's better.

-Autistic Angel
Logged
The Grue
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 8138


You are likely to be eaten by a grue.


View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 12, 2011, 02:32:24 AM »

LOL!
Logged

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Crusis
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 1040


Horror hack extraordinaire


View Profile WWW
« Reply #231 on: September 12, 2011, 02:43:40 PM »

So who will have the best in store price on launch day? Looks like Walmart has them listed at $79 but my local store doesn't normally get boxed sets like this.
Logged

I get paid to write books. It's a thing. http://timothywlong.com
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 15489


Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.


View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 12, 2011, 02:43:53 PM »

Looks like George isn't going to stop with just Star Wars:  Noooo!

Logged

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
Arkon
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 6073


View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 12, 2011, 03:09:41 PM »

Quote from: Crusis on September 12, 2011, 02:43:40 PM

So who will have the best in store price on launch day? Looks like Walmart has them listed at $79 but my local store doesn't normally get boxed sets like this.

Best Buy online is showing a price of $79 as well.  I used my reward zone certificates to preorder it.
Logged
rshetts2
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 2420



View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 12, 2011, 05:12:05 PM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on September 12, 2011, 02:43:53 PM

Looks like George isn't going to stop with just Star Wars:  Noooo!




NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!      quite funny actually.
Logged

Can you see the real me? Can ya, CAN YA?
metallicorphan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 16378



View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 12, 2011, 05:51:09 PM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on September 12, 2011, 02:43:53 PM

Looks like George isn't going to stop with just Star Wars:  Noooo!




LOL


I have been on youtube looking at all the old 'deleted' scenes,this one made me laugh
(1 minute 3 seconds)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFDACpv7Z2c&feature=related


and this one wouldn't surprise me if it happened(18 seconds)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aIZZyIgpco&feature=related
Logged

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 15489


Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.


View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 12, 2011, 06:00:23 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on September 12, 2011, 05:51:09 PM

Quote from: Bullwinkle on September 12, 2011, 02:43:53 PM

Looks like George isn't going to stop with just Star Wars:  Noooo!




LOL


I have been on youtube looking at all the old 'deleted' scenes,this one made me laugh
(1 minute 3 seconds)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFDACpv7Z2c&feature=related


and this one wouldn't surprise me if it happened(18 seconds)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aIZZyIgpco&feature=related

The first one reminds me of this
Logged

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
Wargus
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 895



View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 14, 2011, 02:42:18 AM »

SFW:  Yes Man, staring Darth Vader.
Logged
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 15489


Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.


View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 14, 2011, 03:49:43 AM »

Quote from: Wargus on September 14, 2011, 02:42:18 AM

SFW:  Yes Man, staring Darth Vader.

 thumbsup
Logged

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
metallicorphan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 16378



View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 14, 2011, 04:14:13 AM »

Quote from: Wargus on September 14, 2011, 02:42:18 AM

SFW:  Yes Man, staring Darth Vader.


Logged

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Page created in 0.23 seconds with 103 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.063s, 2q)