http://gamingtrend.com
August 23, 2014, 01:45:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spartacus: Vengeance (TV Series)  (Read 4646 times)
leo8877
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 26, 2013, 04:29:33 PM »

Anyone catch the premiere of war of the damned last night?  I only counted one cock and one jupiter and no jupiter's cock!
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 27, 2013, 04:13:04 AM »

Okay, I'm digging Crassus.  Only one episode under his belt and he's already proving treacherous AND noble at the same time.  Can't wait to see more of his actions.

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2013, 02:08:46 AM »

I'm liking Nevea (sp?) she's turned into a beast. 

Hate thinking about this being the final season as there aren't any other shows like it out there. Hopefully they'll spin something off, maybe one with Julius Caesar's rise to power.

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2013, 04:32:34 PM »

I TiVo'd last nights episode,however they have been repeating the first 3 series as well,so i am gonna rewatch those first before watching the third season

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
hepcat

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 12, 2013, 06:09:10 PM »

Still loving it...but the show needs an adorable kid mascot with a catchphrase.

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 04, 2013, 02:07:06 AM »

Sympathized with Crassus's son at first.. until this last episode.

Looking forward how it's all going to play out with his slave, or if she even tells him what happened.

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 24, 2013, 02:26:58 PM »

Damn Crixus.. it's the inevitable if we go to history of course, but after being there since the beginning never really realized how attached to some of these characters I got.

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2013, 02:33:30 PM »

okay re-watched Blood and Sand,Gods of the Arena and Vengeance now,and caught up with War of the Damned(episode 7 is on tomorrow night)

I was a bit miffed at the new bad guys,it seemed they just replaced the bad guys they killed in Vengeance with similar baddies(Crassus and his wife seemed at first just like Glaber and his wife,Ilithyia),but have grown to like them..I am still missing John Hannah though(and Lucy Lawless now)

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 24, 2013, 02:43:01 PM »

Who would have guessed Lucy Lawless would go topless at age 40+.. and still look as good as she did!

The introduction of Julius Caesar was a good thing, IMO. I'm hoping that somehow Starz realizes just how many fans Spartacus had and might do some sort of "Rise and Fall of Caesar" series with the same blood, gore, and sex that we've all come to love Spartacus for.

hepcat

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 24, 2013, 07:52:14 PM »

I've heard a rumor that Caeasar and Crassus may be candidates for a new show.  They mentioned it on a review of Friday's episode on tv.com. 

Speaking of Friday's episode.   icon_frown

Crawley

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 12, 2013, 05:03:29 AM »

Digging this one up.

I slogged through the last season and finished it tonight. It was terrible except for that last episode. That battle was pretty freak'n awesome and they went all out so I kinda felt like I made out at the end of it all.

But S2-S3 were pretty dreadful overall. The show couldn't get its mojo back and it basically just became minor plot setup > fight sequence > sex sequence > fight sequence > plot advancement < pepper with nudity. None of the introduced characters really added anything (except T&A). Its terrible as the first season and the prequel were just so fantastic.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: