http://gamingtrend.com
October 02, 2014, 07:32:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SoCal GTers, I need a report on the waffle taco  (Read 163 times)
Isgrimnur
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2013, 09:53:18 PM »

Dallas Observer

The circus that is Taco Bell's marketing team continues: Brand Eating and Foodbeast and soon all the blogs and this one are reporting that Taco Bell is testing/rolling out/releasing upon the world a Waffle Taco. A Waffle Taco, in case you were wondering, is an egg and sausage inside of a waffle that's shaped like a taco. To recap: layer of egg + layer of sausage + waffle folded into taco shape. It's 89 cents, too. They're currently testing it in Southern California. Foodbeast is reporting it comes with a packet of syrup.

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3

I'd rather be watching hockey.
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 12:36:06 AM »

I'd rather go to a Bruxies nearby, or any of the really good, and cheap, diners to get a waffle with eggs and sausage.

I tried Taco Bell breakfast stuff that wasn't their usual staples, they're all just as bland as their staples.

I've also had this exact same thing from Bruxies, a waffle sandwich place, and I gotta say if you get the ingredients and syrup right, it can be pretty tasty.

All that said, don't expect to be able to eat anything other than light snacks for the rest of the day afterwards.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 12:38:09 AM by Turtle » Logged
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 01:17:44 AM »

Hmm, apparently Orange County might be the only place they're available right now.  I don't think I want to drive an hour just to try that out, even if I did have time in the mornings.

Sandwiches do fix everything.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: