http://gamingtrend.com
April 24, 2014, 09:08:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So it's been a few yrs so I have to ask again..  (Read 427 times)
Harpua3
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: January 24, 2014, 08:14:07 AM »

How often does one perform a bowel movement? You know..poop,crap, take a trip to the "office". That sort of thing. I've asked this years ago, but Id like to make it a every so 3-5 years "regular" thing. See what I did there? So for me it can be between 3-4 times a day. If its only 1 or 2. Not happy.
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 08:21:10 AM »

For most people it's once a day, sometimes once every other day. Twice a day can be okay too, but if you're up to 3-4, my gut (see what I did there?) instinct is to talk to your doctor. That's not normal.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 08:32:50 AM »

on average once or twice a day,but going 3-4 times a day would not be a surprise there are days like that sometimes(although those days are usually caused by me eating a whole box of Frosted Shreddies i love those!!)

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
JayDee

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 02:08:50 PM »

I had asked this question to a family member who happens to be a doctor ("What is normal pooping rate") and his answer was "whatever is normal for you". Meaning if you've been a 3-4 per day guy for as long as you can remember than that's ok. If you've been an every other day guy, then that's what you are. Concerns arise when you start significantly deviating from your norm. For example if you were a three a day guy and then all of a sudden start dropping to twice a week, etc.
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 03:08:55 PM »

I go to work on a project once a day.  Twice is a rarity, as is less often.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2014, 03:34:25 PM »

Does this question include those of us in a Human Centipede scenario?  And if so, at what point in the chain?

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2014, 03:44:00 PM »

I take the Browns to the super bowl about twice a day.  which by now means they are the winningest team.  the magical 1 wipe phenomenon, aka 'the swish' happens about 10% of the time. 

what other terms do you use to tell when you go?

and hepcat, the question only applies to the head, everyone poops on his schedule, two hours after the last. 

"It's like chess with big guns against aliens. Which isn't like chess at all when I think about it." - Jake Solomon
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2014, 03:52:12 PM »

Once a day.  Usually in the morning.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Ironrod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2014, 09:15:13 PM »

Every morning with a cup of coffee and the newspaper. It's my quality time and has been this way for decades.

Sometimes, depending on my diet, I need a brief return visit after lunch.

If I'm ever deprived of my morning quality time (such as when I'm traveling), I'm irregular for days afterwards.

Curio City Online - Weird stuff you can buy
Curious Business - The Curio City Blog
Harpua3

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2014, 04:57:18 AM »

Quote from: TiLT on January 24, 2014, 08:21:10 AM

For most people it's once a day, sometimes once every other day. Twice a day can be okay too, but if you're up to 3-4, my gut (see what I did there?) instinct is to talk to your doctor. That's not normal.

I did ask my doctor and they said the same as jaydees doc said. There's no common normal. What ever floats your... Nm, I won't go there. I actually like it this way. It's a fair amount of private time. nod As ironrod said, Im also outta wack ifs pattern is thrown off too much. I've been taking to a "late night" break recently. I'm a fan. Speaking of fans. BR fans don't really do much, do they?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 04:59:50 AM by Harpua3 » Logged
Tebunker

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2014, 05:18:19 AM »

I dont have the luxury of normal. Crohn's is a giant pain that way. Pre op I was a steady 2 a day. Post ops generally 3 to 4 a day but there are days that double that and others less. I am usually happy with 3 a day though. I tried using immodium to keep it inline but it took me down to one a day and feeling like crap! My Dad is on several things just to stay in that 3 a day range and I feel forhim.

"I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: