http://gamingtrend.com
September 22, 2014, 04:52:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ron - Dump Kelly!! Amazing Race - 4/19 - Spoilers  (Read 1065 times)
Frog's Honey
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« on: April 21, 2005, 10:56:26 PM »

Well, I was sad to see Lynn and Alex go, but I like all the teams except Romber.  I was especially sorry to see Joyce go through with cutting her hair off - it grows back, but as a woman, I am sure that was a little traumitizing.  But good for her for going through with it!

LASTLY - Ron needs to dump Kelly NOW!!!!!  Dump her Ron, Dump her!!  The preview for next week - shows her saying that he has issues with commitment.  Ending with - him saying - what about my military career, what about commitment to the military?  She has the GALL to answer - you got out of that by being a POW.  WHAT!!!?!?!?!?!?!?  :shock:

Ron dump her now!!  For your own good!

I Love The Law!  smile
gameoverman
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2005, 11:03:35 PM »

Yup, I gotta agree.  I mean, I could understand if she said "Okay, so you committed to the military....and then what else?", acknowledging his service however still forcing him to come up with a list of other commitments he has made.

However, insulting his service in such a straight out offensive manner was  a deal breaker as far as I'm concerned.  I'm surprised he'd even speak to her again.
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2005, 11:16:12 PM »

Quote from: "Frog's Honey"
Well, I was sad to see Lynn and Alex go, but I like all the teams except Romber.  I was especially sorry to see Joyce go through with cutting her hair off - it grows back, but as a woman, I am sure that was a little traumitizing.  But good for her for going through with it!

LASTLY - Ron needs to dump Kelly NOW!!!!!  Dump her Ron, Dump her!!  The preview for next week - shows her saying that he has issues with commitment.  Ending with - him saying - what about my military career, what about commitment to the military?  She has the GALL to answer - you got out of that by being a POW.  WHAT!!!?!?!?!?!?!?  :shock:

Ron dump her now!!  For your own good!

My wife and I were speechless for a few seconds after hearing Kelly say that during the preview.  Based on that unbelievably absurd comment, I'm not sure if Kelly is:
a) a moron
b) beauty queen on the outside and a cold bitch on the inside
c) both a & b

I'd like to think she's just a complete moron, and has absolutely no clue or understanding of what she said.  If she did understand what she said, and made a conscious choice to make that statement, I agree, Ron needs to get out of that relationship asap.  I think it's probably a lot of A and a little of B combined.

But yeah, that had to be one of the most idiotic and ignorant comments I've heard in my entire life.  If that quote doesn't end up in Entertainment Weekly's "They said that" weekly quote section, I'd be shocked.  

In her mind, there were a heck of a lot of pows from WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, and most recently in Iraq, that got out of their military commitments by being lucky enough to be pows.  

"You got to be a POW", as if it's some kind of selection process that you win.
PaulBot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2005, 08:28:05 PM »

Quote from: "Frog's Honey"
you got out of that by being a POW.  WHAT!!!?!?!?!?!?!?  :shock:

That has got to be one of, if not, the dumbest thing ever said on Amazing Race.

Did he choose to be a POW?

She needs to get her brain back from whoever stole it.

When this season started I was immediately a loud voice against Rob & Amber. I am now glad they have been part of this season, and they have been entertaining to watch. Whether or not I want them to win, I'm undecided. I think I'd vote against Ron & Kelly just because she's become completely annoying.

CEO of the GT Post Padders Club
Xmann

Ironman in training

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2005, 08:58:35 PM »

am i the only one who thinks Kelly being a beauty queen is a joke?  i thought beauty paegants were for attractive women?

gameoverman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2005, 10:14:29 PM »

Well, she does have a nice rack.  That counts for alot with some people...or so I've heard.
CrayolaSmoker

Sponge Bath Slut

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2005, 10:43:42 PM »

Quote from: "gameoverman"
Well, she does have a nice rack.  That counts for alot with some people...or so I've heard.

whiteboyskim in 3... 2... 1...  :wink:

Wii: 1429 3414 0674 4114 | 360: CrayolaSmokerGT
smokingcrayolas.net | surrogacy blog
whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer

Hard partier

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2005, 12:33:55 AM »

Quote from: "CrayolaSmoker"
Quote from: "gameoverman"

whiteboyskim in 3... 2... 1...  :wink:

To thee I say, Bah!

/returns to pr0n surfing

Behold the glory of my new blog!
Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: