http://gamingtrend.com
September 02, 2014, 08:23:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rescue Me - 10/13/04 - Season Finale (Spoilers)  (Read 1236 times)
AgtFox
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile WWW
« on: October 14, 2004, 06:25:53 AM »

I don't know who else other than me watches this show, but man that was quite the ending to the first season.

- Franco is in intensive care

- Janet was obviously taking money in order to leave, although part of it may have been she found out about Tommy's affair w/Sheila

- Sheila is pregnant with Tommy's kid

- Lou is getting divorced and his affair is not going to end happily it seems because the woman didn't look very interested once she hugged him

- The Chief's wife indeed has Alzheimers (not that we didn't see it a mile away)

- Tommy beat up his priest cousin in church while people were there, although the cousin so deserved it

- All of Tommy's ghosts came back to haunt him

Man, what a great ending to a great season.  I heard the Chief on the local radio today and he says filming for the new 15 episode season starts in February, so expect the next season around next summer.

Xbox Live: AgtFox
malichai11
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2004, 09:08:13 AM »

I started watching this show a bit late, so missed the first 3-4 episodes, but all in all I was pretty pleased. Denis Leary is a hoot. The characters aren't very likeable, but they do a good job with keeping you watching.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: