http://gamingtrend.com
July 24, 2014, 11:13:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Random Thoughts...  (Read 920 times)
ElijahPrice
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2005, 05:42:10 AM »

I'm watching The Matrix: Revolution and its at the huge chase scene with the keymaster and morpheus ontop of the truck on the highway.  During the fight, Morpheus pulls out his "special move" - you know the one where he jumps up, camera goes slow, and he tries to land the pile-driver knee into the guy - well, he misses.  But then I realized... he always misses with his special move.  It is the most unsuccessful "move" ever.  Whats with that?
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2005, 06:49:05 AM »

He should use the Crane Stance.

If do right, no can defense!
warning

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2005, 12:41:09 PM »

Heh.  I stayed up late and watched that on HBO.  That's got to be one of the best chase scenes ever!

And you're right.  His special attack was totally gimped.  I hope the developers fix that in the next patch.
The General
BANNED
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2005, 04:06:01 PM »

I never like the matrix movies, i dont know why, but was never really into them. I do however enjoy the games, very fun.

Why are you trying to make fun of me?
You think it's funny?
What the ____ you think you're doing to me?
You take your turn lashing out at me.
I want you crying with your dirty ass in front of me - K.O.R.N.

* The World Aint Knowing "
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2005, 04:52:36 PM »

Yeah-the chase sceene was phenomenal, both in length, complexity, combat, etc. It does seem funny that Morpheus always misses with the pile driver, but shit he makes up for it with his whirly twirly dervish of destruction movies.

Edited with the correct characters name.
ElijahPrice

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2005, 05:01:34 PM »

Quote from: "warning"
Heh.  I stayed up late and watched that on HBO.  That's got to be one of the best chase scenes ever!

And you're right.  His special attack was totally gimped.  I hope the developers fix that in the next patch.

Nothing like late night loose thoughts.  I was seriously contemplating what would happen if Morpheus did land that knee pile driver move.  I would hope that the person would be like split in half or something or pushed down into the ground.  I guess maybe that was why he never landed it, Wachowski Brothers didn't know what would actually happen...  :shock:
deadzone

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2005, 07:07:00 PM »

Heheh that is funny... smile  He never, ever, land's his knee move or whatever it's called.  smile

BTW, I was a fan of the original Matrix but I kind of found myself thinking WTF? with the other 2 that followed.  Movies that make one have to think that much just confuse me.  smile  Cool action though, very cool action.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: