http://gamingtrend.com
April 24, 2014, 08:25:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Random Fighting Discussion  (Read 6813 times)
vagabond
BANNED
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2004, 07:15:22 AM »

Well, for World War II the numbers were more like 20% but with changes in training by Vietnam it was up to 95%. For the authoritative study of this, read On Killing : The Psychological Cost of Learning to Kill in War and Society by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman. <<<<<

Well, we are using different sources and we can discuss that but whatever the number it doesn't change what my point was. I seriously doubt it was anywhere near 95 percent in Vietnam with it being a nearly all drafted force. However, I read there was one enemy kill for every 20 thousand bullets that were fired, so perhaps they got in trouble if they came back with full magazines and thus just emptied them wildly. The reason they usually have a two man weapon with every squad is because those 2 men account for something like 80 percent of the firepower and kills of the squad. Because with the second man it gives them moral support and keeps the gun firing. I would expect the sound of the M-60 firing would help the others too.

vagabond
BANNED
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2004, 07:27:23 AM »

This makes everything the author said previously that was correct blind luck.  <<<<<

It is easy to discount something without giving any alternative opinion or facts. I am not sure about you being insulting since you put a smiley face on there, but if so it was uncalled for.

It is extremely difficult to take out well trained men. The problem I have with most movie stuff is bruce lee, or james bond or whoever doesn't take out ten or twenty untrained boobs, they take out ten or twenty trained bodyguards or other trained martial artists. Miyamoto Musashi supposedly took on a whole sword school at once. But, he didn't kill them all or even engage them all. It was a moving battle in the open that ended up in his withdrawal. However, this happened several hundred years ago. Audie murphey killed about 10-12 men, sgt york got about 30 but he was in a very unique situation. However, the point is these men got the medal of honor and were famous because of how unheard of it is to get that kind of body count. In a movie half the squad gets 10 kills in 5 minutes or the pilot will shoot down enough to be an ace in 5 minutes too when it actuallity it took years. No matter how badass you are, when you are relying on speed the last thing you would want to do is walk into an enclosed space and allow yourself to be surrounded. Unless you were a moron, and you would quickly be a dead moron. Yet, this happens constantly in movies. I am just trying to explain it doesn't work that way in real life.

vagabond
BANNED
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2004, 07:44:16 AM »

It isn't psychotic. It is the reason why sane people who know what they are doing don't walk around getting in fights. If a fight isn't serious enough for someone to be injured or killed, then it isn't worth fighting over. <<<<<

I agree, however the fact the situation is serious enough that somebody might get injured or killed doesn't mean somebody should or must be. There are people in jail right now who were legitimately defending themselves and went over that line in fighting back. There was that Harvard law student not that long ago, that got jumped by two guys and stabbed one of them 3 times and killed him. They said in charging him with first degree murder, that you can create pre-meditation between the first and second stabs and that any reasonable person should know that stabbing somebody multiple times might kill them. He was only found guilty of second degree murder I think and got something like 20 years.

If you were able to solar plexus somebody they obviously weren't much of a challenge for you, thus that was extreme IMO. You just admitted you are aware that a shot to the solar plexus CAN kill somebody. That is more than enough for a lawyer to take you down. Thanks for the apology.

vagabond
BANNED
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2004, 08:10:58 AM »

I am sure just like anything else there are good and bad martial arts schools. However, I knew a couple girls who were taking martial arts for self defense and I have seen many supposed self defense experts giving the same advice. Their advice and instruction was if they were assaulted or raped to hit the guy in the groin. Which is also done in the movies frequently. This is probably one of the worst things you can do or that you could possibly be instructed to do.

First, of all it's not that easy to pull off correctly. You need to be in certain positions or he has to be in certain positions for it to be possible at all. Most of you if not all are male so you will know this to be true. Men have a natural instinct to protect that area of their body. There is a better than good chance they will block with a knee or hand particularly if it is pulled off badly in the first place. Lastly, it is not debilitating. If you have been hit hard there and I have, it hurts badly certainly, but it doesn't drop you to your knees unable to function afterward. Particularly if the person was under the influence of drugs or alcohol the most likely result is you are going to have a more pissed off person, much more likely to do you serious harm.

So the girls in question asked me what they should do. I told them they should take their thumb or finger and put it in the persons eye and try to push it out the back of their head. Now this will always work, is much easier to pull off and you can even do it if the person is behind you. This even works better for girls because their fingernails will puncture the eye. Using a car or house key is good too. I told them all the self defense they needed in 10 seconds. Now whether they will actually do that when the time comes is another matter. But all they were learning was BS.

vagabond
BANNED
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2004, 09:52:54 AM »

All the fights have been a bit different. My advantage is speed, so as a fight begins I will lock eyes with the person but in actuality I will be looking at their front knee. If they lock that knee even for an instant and they usually do, I will stomp that knee. This is usually enough to end the fight. I was in one with a marine one time, the only one that lasted a minute or more and the toughest one and he realized what I was doing and exited as soon as he was able because in a battle of attrition he was going to lose. Despite the fact they usually don't last long, if I take their knee out I increase my chances in any event. I had a guy keep coming after me after I stomped his knee 3 times and he was already hobbling. I told him he had one last chance to stop or I would hurt him badly and finally his drunken brain relented.

Another time a guy so much bigger than me the top of my head only came up to his chest swung at me. Normally against somebody much bigger and slower than me I would keep my distance and snipe like I described above.  However, in this instance we were in a very enclosed space. I threw the beer bottle I was holding into his face and then charged into him. I hooked my left arm through his shirt so he couldn't push me away and held myself in close to his chest. With my right hand I grabbed a hold of his windpipe and squeezed as hard as I could. He hit me several times on the back of my head and back and I got some pretty good swelling and a headache for a few days from that one. However, he soon went down semi-conscious. A couple of his buddies came to his rescue but they just saw what I did to him so they weren't really interested in fighting and my brother finally pulled me away.

When you are in the service you are constantly getting assaulted for money. People know we get paid on the 15 and 30 th and are usually walking around a couple hundred on us around then. Me and two friends were drunk and walking back to the train. They walked right into a pack of about 6-8 guys standing on the sidewalk. I realized something wasn't right and I went outside the cars to the street without them or my buddies realizing. They got grabbed and were starting to get pushed. I jumped on the hood of the car and put my foot on the back of the guys head there and put him face first into the brickwall. This enabled my two friends to bolt and I was right behind them. I am a dangerous fighter mainly because I am not big so I am fast and I am very strong for my size. I used to pride myself on being able to outrun anybody I couldn't outfight and for the most part that worked. I wasn't too proud to run, but youthful testoterone mixed with alcohol kept me from running as often as I should have.

Crux
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2004, 02:12:33 PM »

Quote from: "DevoutSinner"
What I'm waiting for, is for someone to claim to be able to kill someone with an upward palm strike to the beak. That's one of my fav's. :lol:

To contribute to the thread, It's my personal opinion that (after over 20 years experience in MA), that training without doubt makes a difference. As long as it's the right kind of training. TKD or Karate point fighting is not nearly as applicable (or realistic) as Thai-boxing or Brazilian Jiu-jitsu. By the way, being a martial artist AND being a seasoned street fighter, are NOT mutually exclusive.

Well, part of the problem is that "TKD" and "Karate" are very generic terms these days. There are 20 gajillion different schools of each out there, all with their own version of "TKD" or "Karate". Some of them are utterly worthless. Some of them are awesome. It isn't very accurate to say either of them is worthless just because some (or even most) of them are below par.

And I'm not saying that because I'm a big TKD guy - the bulk of my original experience came in Tang So Do.

For my money, I would recommend good ol-fashioned boxing. You arent going to do a jumping spin-kick in a real fight, but having how to throw a good right jap drilled into you is definitely useful. You would also be amazed at how much doing a speedbag, shadowboxing, and plain running and weightlifting help.

Definitely better than nothing at all. I'd take a good martial arts school over boxing any day of the week though. No boxer I know was ever taught how to block kicks, and they are usually susceptible to low blows because they hold their hands too high. They only throw punches and they only expect punches back in return.

I agree, however the fact the situation is serious enough that somebody might get injured or killed doesn't mean somebody should or must be. There are people in jail right now who were legitimately defending themselves and went over that line in fighting back. There was that Harvard law student not that long ago, that got jumped by two guys and stabbed one of them 3 times and killed him. They said in charging him with first degree murder, that you can create pre-meditation between the first and second stabs and that any reasonable person should know that stabbing somebody multiple times might kill them. He was only found guilty of second degree murder I think and got something like 20 years.

If you were able to solar plexus somebody they obviously weren't much of a challenge for you, thus that was extreme IMO. You just admitted you are aware that a shot to the solar plexus CAN kill somebody. That is more than enough for a lawyer to take you down. Thanks for the apology.

Vagabond you really need to stop putting words in my mouth. I never once said someone has to be seriously hurt or killed in every fight, and as I plainly spelled out the only fights I've been in I haven't seriously hurt or injured anyone. What part of that don't you understand?

Secondly, the solar plexus lies in the center of the chest. It is a decently big target and quite easy to hit with most people. It does no permanent damage but ends a fight very very quickly. As I already stated and as you would know if you actually *knew* anything, punching someone in the solar plexus is not going to kill them. Unless you do it with a knife in your hand. So no, this is not enough for a lawyer to 'take me down' because nobody is going to die from it. Nice of you to take an apology that was not and will not be offered though. Is there any reason to go acting that stupid?
Crux
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2004, 02:26:49 PM »

Quote from: "vagabond"
So the girls in question asked me what they should do. I told them they should take their thumb or finger and put it in the persons eye and try to push it out the back of their head. Now this will always work, is much easier to pull off and you can even do it if the person is behind you. This even works better for girls because their fingernails will puncture the eye. Using a car or house key is good too. I told them all the self defense they needed in 10 seconds. Now whether they will actually do that when the time comes is another matter. But all they were learning was BS.

Is there some reason you feel the need to continually act like you are the man and that everything you say is accepted gospel or should be? You keep bringing up isolated incidents to show how bad martial arts is. You beat some guy who said he was a black belt. Some girls you know told you what they learned from a martial arts school.

1) The pain from a groin blow can be incapacitating. So it is a good option if the circumstances are right.

2) Guys will often protect their groin, but the instinct to protect the face and eyes is an even stronger one. Instead of a relatively easy target, you told them to aim for someone's eye, which is very small and in the area of the body most people instinctively protect more than any other. Nice one.

3) What if their arms are pinned and they can't reach his eye? Or he grabbed both their wrists? Or he's wearing goggles or sunglasses? Obviously your little advice isn't all the self defense they need.

Any qualified self defense instructor will tell you you need to know a variety of self defense moves to cover a variety of situations. Hitting the groin is a valid escape technique depending on the circumstances. You don't hit someone in the groin and expect to be able to walk off while he lies unconcious on the ground, but if he is holding your wrists and you don't know how to break a wrist-hold, or your arms are pinned it can help get you released. But what should they do if he has them from behind by the hair eh? They can't reach his groin without a well placed back-kick, and they definitely can't reach his eyes. Did you teach them how to deal with that situation? Or maybe they have extendable arms and eyes in the back of their head.

Maybe instead of claiming fake apologies on the internet you should go apologize to those girls for giving them incomplete advice.

All the fights have been a bit different. My advantage is speed, so as a fight begins I will lock eyes with the person but in actuality I will be looking at their front knee. If they lock that knee even for an instant and they usually do, I will stomp that knee. This is usually enough to end the fight. I was in one with a marine one time, the only one that lasted a minute or more and the toughest one and he realized what I was doing and exited as soon as he was able because in a battle of attrition he was going to lose. Despite the fact they usually don't last long, if I take their knee out I increase my chances in any event. I had a guy keep coming after me after I stomped his knee 3 times and he was already hobbling. I told him he had one last chance to stop or I would hurt him badly and finally his drunken brain relented.

And finally the coup d'etat. Mr "I can tell you've used excessive force" stomps people's knees, which can cause impaired mobility for the rest of someone's life. Nice one. Frankly, you're so full of shit vagabond that I'm completely done talking to you. Your last few posts were at least coherent, but little more. This could have actually been an interesting discussion but given how inflated your posts are, and the fact you have the extremely annoying habit of putting words in peoples mouths, I'm done replying to your crap.
vagabond
BANNED
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2004, 02:30:46 PM »

Frankly, you're so full of shit vagabond that I'm completely done talking to you. Your last few posts were at least coherent, but little more. This could have actually been an interesting discussion but given how inflated your posts are, and the fact you have the extremely annoying habit of putting words in peoples mouths, I'm done replying to your crap.<<<<

Once again a fine example of the pot calling the kettle black and somebody who desperately needs to take their own advice far more than I do.  You aren't even close to being able to keep your cool in a simple discussion. I shudder to think what you might be capable of if you actually had any combat skills or were actually capable of using any. Your own words prove me right. You are exactly the kind of person that makes martial arts look bad. If you actually ran into me, you would wet yourself and cry. I do apologize for not teaching the girls, the knock the sunglasses off the guys face move. That was lax of me. Oh, and I should have warned them about the infamous "goggles" rapist too. My bad.

Quote:
Then you're an idiot.

Lastly I do have to apologize for this comment. However true or untrue it might be it was uncalled for.<<<<<>

Fake apology huh? apparently you are delusional as well as short tempered. Although obviously you were insincere anyway. Not the only time I am sure. I knew it was a waste of time trying to talk to you. Please keep your threat and never speak to me again. Although your mindless profanity which has been reported should accomplish that as well.

dbt1949

Don't tread on me

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2004, 03:32:08 PM »

Ye Olde Farte
Crux
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2004, 04:06:01 PM »

Quote from: "dbt1949"

Hehe. Now that is priceless, dbt.
mathfed
Welcome to Gaming Trend

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2004, 05:07:09 PM »

You are hilarious. If I am fighting for my life and I gouge your eyes out of your head nobody is going to mind. If however, after the tennis match I jump the net and do it, the white shirts would come and get me. Your analogy is absurd. You have trained to fight but you don't know anything about fighing. It's like somebody reading every book they can find on how to play the guitar but never actually picked a guitar up. Then act like they are an expert. You sorely need to read Sun Tzu's art of war for a start and you need to take a chill.

RIP Gone Gold
me
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2004, 05:37:13 PM »

Edit: Pic removed, sorry caught up in the moment
Semaj

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2004, 09:27:45 PM »

Does anyone else find it ironic a topic about fighting has become a flamewar?

FTR:
Bruce Was not a god for MA because he looked good on TV... but because Jeet Kun Do was lightyears ahead of its time.  It's all about how there is no one style thats right for everyone, only the style that is right for you....  

I actually had this long post about how much I actually did fight and how my friends that I train with are people like the USJJA champion (In whatever division he is in)... but then I thought about it, and how unrelevant it is for a real fight... Then this developed into a flamewar.

Training may help, but I've never went to a martial arts school, I've never had a sensei who yelled at me or taught me anything.  Everything I learned, I learned the hard way (on the job training?).  I think violence will never be a science.  It will always be a swarm of chaos where you are lucky if you can remain calm and get out unharmed.  

The best thing you can do is not get into a fight, period.

WoW:
Venerable
Skywarden
Eagerly awaiting Drakes Fortune 2...
DevoutSinner
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2004, 10:26:00 PM »

Quote from: " I was attacked other times with knives when I didn't have one. If I had the comb I would not consider myself at any disadvantage.[/quote

Wow. You are certainly disillusioned when it comes to the reality of combat.To state that if the other cat has a knife, and you have a fucking 70's comb,that your not at a disadvantage, is just........naive is the nicest way I can put it. Good luck.

P.S. To whoever sugested boxing; good call. Anyone who's been around will tell you that a boxer will beat the shit out of 90% of "martial artists". And no this isn't  an opinion. It's an observable fact, like the rising and setting of the sun. Why do ya think people like Bruce lee and modern NHB champions make/made it the staple of their hand work?
Crux
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2004, 11:53:51 PM »

Quote from: "DevoutSinner"
P.S. To whoever sugested boxing; good call. Anyone who's been around will tell you that a boxer will beat the shit out of 90% of "martial artists". And no this isn't  an opinion. It's an observable fact, like the rising and setting of the sun. Why do ya think people like Bruce lee and modern NHB champions make/made it the staple of their hand work?

That I agree with. Thing about martial arts is, it is only useful in real life situations if you are *good*. Becoming *good* means hours and hours and hours of training and practice, and most people who go to classes for an hour two or three times a week never will reach that level. And frankly, that means 95%+ of "martial artists" will never reach that level. If you want to get in shape and learn how to fight *quickly* then boxing is your absolute best route to take.
Semaj

View Profile
lol
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2004, 12:58:08 AM »

Mai Tai....

WoW:
Venerable
Skywarden
Rhinohelix
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2004, 01:17:57 AM »

Mai Tai....
Isn't that a drink? smile  I think you mean Muy Thai.  That is something I wouldn't recommend to any was wasn't hardcore.   Real Muy Thai is tough tough tough.  You can tell a true Thai Boxer by the scars.

Boxing and other hand focused techniques are the best way to do the most damage the fastest.

Rhino

Dance with the Devil and the Devil doesn't change.  The Devil changes you.
Semaj

View Profile
heh
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2004, 01:20:54 AM »

You know someone is a bartender in there spare time...

I'd like a Muy Thai's chances vs a boxer on any given day...

still... tis a very good offensive system...

WoW:
Venerable
Skywarden
DevoutSinner
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2004, 05:24:59 PM »

Quote from: "Semaj"
You know someone is a bartender in there spare time...

I'd like a Muy Thai's chances vs a boxer on any given day...

still... tis a very good offensive system...

Especialy since Muay Thai's hands are basically...western boxing.You've got the best of both worlds.  Some camps focus more on knee's, some on elbows, some on in-fighting; but their hand structure these days is Boxing: Jab, cross, hook, bob weave, ect. Thai fighters should be able to flow back and forth between the different structures seamlessly.
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2004, 05:32:27 PM »

I like kickboxing as much as the next, the only drag is that most of the fighters I've trained with are more destroyed by the training than any battles they might find themselves in.  They burn out too fast.  Martial Arts, traditional ones anyway, are a way of life.  You train for life and you live to train.  I might be a little more soggy round the midsection than in my prime but I've not lost any of my lethality because I did put in the 6 days a week, 4 hours a day for about 22 years.  I look forward to graduation from college not so much that I'll be a network engineer but more that I'll free that school time to go back to training.   You want to learn how to fight 'quickly'?  You might want to rethink why you want to learn how to fight, it might be just a hot head talking.  You want to learn how to completely devistate your aggressors two and three at a time with minimal effort?  Put in the time and get 'good' at a martial art.

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
Siljanus
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2004, 05:32:49 PM »

I just heard that curved swords are good for slashing...

Let us be thankful we have an occupation to fill. Work hard, increase production, prevent accidents and be happy.

Let us be thankful we have commerce. Buy more. Buy more now. Buy. And be happy.
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2004, 10:55:10 PM »

This may well be the worst thread I've ever read in the history if the internet.

That's some good work boys.

gellar
SuperHiro

Pants on Fire

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2004, 11:21:07 PM »

I'll share my fighting story.  I know I'm considered a bit of a goofball around these parts, but I've never really shared this with anybody.  Hopefully you guys can take the lessons I learned from this experience and use it.

It was 1996.  Manila, Philippines.  I was 16 years old.  I was visiting my relatives there, and was in a popular mall.  My cousins all told me to stay in the group, but I didn't listen.  I loitered all by myself in the arcade, playing some Street Fighter II.

Now during this time there was a huge rash of kidnappings.  The main targets were the chinese minority (who paid ransom without question) and Americans (who never did but made such a big deal it made for great publicity).  As a half-chinese American I suppose I was a double-whammy.  I don't really remember much, just suddenly these hands grabbed me and my vision blacked out.  I got tied up and I suppose was carried out.  I don't understand tagalog, but from the english words scattered about, I could tell I was in deep trouble.

I recall feeling the rush of humidity, and the slight smell of eggs in the air, meaning they took me outside the mall.  I heard the small put-put noise of a jeepney style truck.  My God I was about to be taken away.  

By some miracle I managed to feel my bonds loosen. I kept quiet about it until I felt that I was being carried by one person only (over his shoulder).  Thinking fast, I quickly moved my leg to hit the guy in the testicles.  He fell down, and in the struggle I managed to get one hand free and my blindfold off.  By this time about two more guys piled onto me.  They looked about as old as myself, teenagers at best.  But I didn't care, I was in the fight for my life and freedom.  I started swinging my right fist around, connecting here and there.  I don't think I was doing much, until I felt my hand found the handle of a knife.  I pulled it out, got up, and stabbed someone.  

It's amazing I can even remember this, because it was all just a red blur when it happened. It's hard to describe what was going through my head.  I certainly wasn't thinking, "Alright, I have a knife, now I stab."  It was closer to "Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit".

I scored a direct hit in his stomach, and the guy fell onto the pavement, grabbing his gut.  And I stood there, holding a bloody knife, one hand still tied around my back, legs free, panting really hard, eyes wide open.  And it was just silence, dead silence.  The guy was there crying, actually weeping.  And I felt so bad for him, I wanted to help him up and get to a doctor.  And that's a real weird feeling to be having towards someone who just tried to kidnap you.  I think it was me vs. four guys.  Thank God none of them were armed with guns (I don't think they were Abu Sayyaf).  Then they fled, leaving their friend there.

And that's when the ninja's came.  About 30 of them, all dressed in black.  Man, thank god I studied Kung-fu for ten years under Sagacious Lu in the Oh Huang mountains, otherwise I'd be in trouble for sure.  I can't really describe what happened next, because when you utilize the Black Fang stance it all becomes instinct and a red haze.  Shurikens flew, and somewhere along the line I managed to grab three small ninja-to and was using them at the same time (I held one in my teeth and juggled the other two).  The alley was soaked in blood, and when the haze lifted and it was all over I fell down and wept.  I was so scared, but I was safe. I was finally safe.

Oh and my hand was still tied behind my back.

Just Hiro will do.
Crux
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2004, 02:15:00 AM »

Quote from: "SuperHiro"
I'll share my fighting story.  I know I'm considered a bit of a goofball around these parts, but I've never really shared this with anybody.  Hopefully you guys can take the lessons I learned from this experience and use it.

It was 1996.  Manila, Philippines.  I was 16 years old.  I was visiting my relatives there, and was in a popular mall.  My cousins all told me to stay in the group, but I didn't listen.  I loitered all by myself in the arcade, playing some Street Fighter II.

Now during this time there was a huge rash of kidnappings.  The main targets were the chinese minority (who paid ransom without question) and Americans (who never did but made such a big deal it made for great publicity).  As a half-chinese American I suppose I was a double-whammy.  I don't really remember much, just suddenly these hands grabbed me and my vision blacked out.  I got tied up and I suppose was carried out.  I don't understand tagalog, but from the english words scattered about, I could tell I was in deep trouble.

I recall feeling the rush of humidity, and the slight smell of eggs in the air, meaning they took me outside the mall.  I heard the small put-put noise of a jeepney style truck.  My God I was about to be taken away.  

By some miracle I managed to feel my bonds loosen. I kept quiet about it until I felt that I was being carried by one person only (over his shoulder).  Thinking fast, I quickly moved my leg to hit the guy in the testicles.  He fell down, and in the struggle I managed to get one hand free and my blindfold off.  By this time about two more guys piled onto me.  They looked about as old as myself, teenagers at best.  But I didn't care, I was in the fight for my life and freedom.  I started swinging my right fist around, connecting here and there.  I don't think I was doing much, until I felt my hand found the handle of a knife.  I pulled it out, got up, and stabbed someone.  

It's amazing I can even remember this, because it was all just a red blur when it happened. It's hard to describe what was going through my head.  I certainly wasn't thinking, "Alright, I have a knife, now I stab."  It was closer to "Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit".

I scored a direct hit in his stomach, and the guy fell onto the pavement, grabbing his gut.  And I stood there, holding a bloody knife, one hand still tied around my back, legs free, panting really hard, eyes wide open.  And it was just silence, dead silence.  The guy was there crying, actually weeping.  And I felt so bad for him, I wanted to help him up and get to a doctor.  And that's a real weird feeling to be having towards someone who just tried to kidnap you.  I think it was me vs. four guys.  Thank God none of them were armed with guns (I don't think they were Abu Sayyaf).  Then they fled, leaving their friend there.

And that's when the ninja's came.  About 30 of them, all dressed in black.  Man, thank god I studied Kung-fu for ten years under Sagacious Lu in the Oh Huang mountains, otherwise I'd be in trouble for sure.  I can't really describe what happened next, because when you utilize the Black Fang stance it all becomes instinct and a red haze.  Shurikens flew, and somewhere along the line I managed to grab three small ninja-to and was using them at the same time (I held one in my teeth and juggled the other two).  The alley was soaked in blood, and when the haze lifted and it was all over I fell down and wept.  I was so scared, but I was safe. I was finally safe.

Genius biggrin
Semaj

View Profile
lol
« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2004, 03:49:09 AM »

I actually lost my shit when I read: and then the ninja's came... LMAO

WoW:
Venerable
Skywarden
unbreakable
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2004, 10:16:25 AM »

Quote from: "Siljanus"
I just heard that curved swords are good for slashing...

dude, we are so not having that conversation again.
Siljanus
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 31, 2004, 04:00:34 AM »

So it was you  in that alley?  Prepare for my revenge! ninja

Let us be thankful we have an occupation to fill. Work hard, increase production, prevent accidents and be happy.

SuperHiro

Pants on Fire

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2005, 05:08:19 AM »

Quote from: "Siljanus"

So it was you  in that alley?  Prepare for my revenge! ninja

Oh it's so fucking on!

Just Hiro will do.
Siljanus
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2005, 05:24:33 PM »

Bring it, bitch!

SuperHiro

Pants on Fire

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2005, 06:30:23 PM »

Just Hiro will do.
dbt1949

Don't tread on me

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2005, 07:37:52 PM »

Ye Olde Farte
Crux
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2005, 07:59:22 PM »

Jago
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2005, 11:02:31 PM »

You're all doomed

Tongue
Siljanus
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 02, 2005, 12:10:22 AM »

You have no chance to survive...

SuperHiro

Pants on Fire

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2005, 03:07:40 AM »

I think this is the part where I start kicking your ass

Just Hiro will do.
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 02, 2005, 03:32:10 AM »

Superhiro and Siljanus:

warning

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 02, 2005, 04:04:34 AM »

Even the Red Man's got himself a pet ninja!

What SuperHiro's ninjas really looked like:
Siljanus
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2005, 04:34:42 AM »

I think this is the part where I start kicking your ass

Ass will be kicked...unfortunately for you it will be yours.

Semaj

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 04, 2005, 12:14:47 AM »

this thread is now pure genius

WoW:
Venerable
Skywarden
SuperHiro

Pants on Fire

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 04, 2005, 03:32:08 AM »

Haha! You may be kicking my ass but I'm ROASTING yours.

Just Hiro will do.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: