http://gamingtrend.com
November 25, 2014, 10:25:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prison Break  (Read 370 times)
Graham
Managing Editor
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile WWW
« on: April 13, 2006, 12:58:32 AM »

Has anyone been watching this since it returned a few weeks ago?  I was wondering if I'd be able to keep the characters straight, but it was pretty easy once I started watching again.

I think that they have had some interesting twists to the show, but sometimes I wonder how long they can keep it up.  A good series so far though, and I'm glad I started watching it.

Partial Owner of the World Champion Green Bay Packers
Punisher

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2006, 11:15:43 PM »

My wife and I have been watching it from day one and like it, but I agree that it can't go on forever.

They have to either end it on a good note or risk driving it into the ground with huge plot holes.

If they had started it with Michael's brother having a few months or so, they could have dragged it out, but since everything is on a close time frame, it is limited. I guess they could have them escape and continue from there, but then the title starts making less sense.
mikeg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2006, 12:59:05 AM »

Have watched every one.  Monday's with Prison Break and 24 back to back make that my favorite night of the week.  

I too wonder if they can even go another season.  Doubt it.  More like a long mini series than a sitcom kind of thing.   But I love it.  

I have everything figured out I think how it will all play out except how the doctor and Michael get together.  I feel that just has to happen but I can't figure out how.  Should be interesting to see what happens.  

Oh, and everone on the escape committee I like and want to see out but that scumbag slimy child-molesting gang-raping freak.  I want him dead dead dead.   But I know how he will die and can't wait to see it.   :twisted:

I am Xboxalot on Live.
Graham
Managing Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2006, 04:46:56 AM »

Quote from: "mikeg"
Oh, and everone on the escape committee I like and want to see out but that scumbag slimy child-molesting gang-raping freak.  I want him dead dead dead.   But I know how he will die and can't wait to see it.   :twisted:

Same here.  Let's hope it's slow and painful.

Partial Owner of the World Champion Green Bay Packers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: