http://gamingtrend.com
September 19, 2014, 08:12:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Post some good sigs you've seen!  (Read 1373 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
mytocles
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 4901



View Profile
« on: February 06, 2006, 09:43:31 PM »

Okay, this is not my all-time favorite, but I thought it was good enough to start the thread with, especially since there's been some recent talk about the pain-in-the-*** kiddies on Live and PS2 online...

"Instead of making a stupid cam Microsoft should force everone to wear a C4 belt so you could separate legs and torso on annoying 12 year olds."

- k darkfire  ...Of course, I forgot where I saw it, but I saved it, cz I thought it was worthy of being seen...  I'll be back with my absolute favorites later.  Tongue

"You're going to hell with gasoline pants on!" will probably be in my top two... one of my all-time favorites!  :lol: (courtesy of our very own Blonco.)
Logged

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"
- I don't remember who said it, and probably neither do they...
Daehawk
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 11755



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2006, 10:32:42 PM »

I dont usually read sigs smile
Logged

---------------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Check my trader rating. Im 22+ and zero negs. Trade with me! smile
mytocles
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 4901



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2006, 11:20:10 PM »

Quote
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Interesting... since yours is one of my very favorite ones!  I try to quote it to people, but my memory is very bad, and it usually ends up so screwed up that it lands in the "you had to be there" category!  :lol:
Logged

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"
- I don't remember who said it, and probably neither do they...
Starshifter
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 2183


CINEMAGIC on XM!


View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2006, 02:08:33 PM »

Quote
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

I second this one!  Funny as hell! biggrin  (credit to Daehawk)
Logged

CINEMAGIC - Escape into the Movies!
XM Channel 76
mytocles
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 4901



View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2006, 05:52:27 PM »

Quote
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

I forgot whose this is, sorry!  Due to my memory, I often paste things I want to rmember into a blank email - forgot to put in the member's name...:oops:
Logged

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"
- I don't remember who said it, and probably neither do they...
whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 7848


Hard partier


View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2006, 05:57:52 PM »

Quote from: "mytocles"
Quote
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

I forgot whose this is, sorry!  Due to my memory, I often paste things I want to rmember into a blank email - forgot to put in the member's name...:oops:


Groucho Marx said it but I don't know who's quoting it.

"I've never been so insulted in all my life!"

"Well it's early yet."
Logged

Behold the glory of my new blog!
Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.
ATB
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 15424


Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013


View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2006, 07:04:02 PM »

Quote from: "mytocles"
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.



One of my least favorite and I've often wondered why it hasn't been changed for SO long.
Logged
Starshifter
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 2183


CINEMAGIC on XM!


View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2006, 07:44:36 PM »

Quote from: "ATB"
Quote from: "mytocles"
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.



One of my least favorite and I've often wondered why it hasn't been changed for SO long.

Hey ATB.

Why have you been so darn cranky lately? :?

You didn't even reply once in all those KOTOR 3 threads?

What's up there my KOTOR friend? biggrin
Logged

CINEMAGIC - Escape into the Movies!
XM Channel 76
Lockdown
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 5587


LD


View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2006, 07:56:58 PM »

Maybe he doesn't like you anymore... ever think of THAT, big guy!

 Tongue
Logged

LD

"Let your enemies fear, for a harlequin of the Laughing God dances at your side."
Starshifter
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 2183


CINEMAGIC on XM!


View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2006, 09:17:36 PM »

Quote from: "Lockdown"
Maybe he doesn't like you anymore... ever think of THAT, big guy!

 Tongue


 :p

Nah.  What really bothers me Hoagiehead is your seemingly constant 65 gamescore achievements.  I even got two in NBA 2K6!  And I can hit free throws ad infinitum now! biggrin
Logged

CINEMAGIC - Escape into the Movies!
XM Channel 76
ATB
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 15424


Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013


View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2006, 11:24:53 PM »

I must have missed em.

And ever since the Betrayal at KOTOR (you traded both KOTORs away?!) how could I possibly....go on?

I have mad love for Panzer Dragoon Orta!
Logged
Blonco
Gaming Trend Reader

Offline Offline

Posts: 169


View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2006, 03:09:11 AM »

Quote from: "mytocles"
Okay, this is not my all-time favorite, but I thought it was good enough to start the thread with, especially since there's been some recent talk about the pain-in-the-*** kiddies on Live and PS2 online...

"Instead of making a stupid cam Microsoft should force everone to wear a C4 belt so you could separate legs and torso on annoying 12 year olds."

- k darkfire  ...Of course, I forgot where I saw it, but I saved it, cz I thought it was worthy of being seen...  I'll be back with my absolute favorites later.  Tongue

"You're going to hell with gasoline pants on!" will probably be in my top two... one of my all-time favorites!  :lol: (courtesy of our very own Blonco.)


Thanks for recognizing my sig...I am usually more of a lurker than a poster so I am suprised that you have seen it.
Logged

You're going to hell with gasoline pants on!
mytocles
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 4901



View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2006, 04:23:44 PM »

yeah, Blonco, I don't know for sure when I first noticed it,  but it was quite a while ago - oops, that's not a criticism, I hope you never change it, lol.  Tongue

So, post more often!  :lol:
Logged

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"
- I don't remember who said it, and probably neither do they...
Calvin
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 13895

President of G.R.O.S.S.


View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2006, 04:51:58 PM »

Pssht. You nubs can all go to hell for ignoring the greatest Calvin strip ever, reduced to text format in my sig for your reading pleasure!!
Logged
disarm
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 4182


my moral standing is lying down...


View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2006, 11:40:08 PM »

Quote from: "Calvin"
Pssht. You nubs can all go to hell for ignoring the greatest Calvin strip ever, reduced to text format in my sig for your reading pleasure!!

definitely one of the best C&H strips...i still have it clipped out of the newspaper from when it originally ran, and it's been hanging on my desk where i see it every day for years Cool
Logged

*Gamertag - disarm78*
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V
phormio
Gaming Trend Reader

Offline Offline

Posts: 168



View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2006, 12:46:12 AM »

Quote from: "whiteboyskim"
Quote from: "mytocles"
Quote
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

I forgot whose this is, sorry!  Due to my memory, I often paste things I want to rmember into a blank email - forgot to put in the member's name...:oops:


Groucho Marx said it but I don't know who's quoting it.



That was my sig some time ago. Huge Marx Brothers fan (and I always attribute   :wink:  ).

You gotta love a guy who said things like:

"She got her looks from her father. He's a plastic surgeon"

-or-

"Either this man is dead or my watch has stopped"

I just love those 1930's style, rapid-fire, one-liners..., when done well.
 And Groucho was the Master.
Logged

"My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them." --Mitch Hedberg
mytocles
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 4901



View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2006, 01:44:53 AM »

Quote
Pssht. You nubs can all go to hell for ignoring the greatest Calvin strip ever, reduced to text format in my sig for your reading pleasure!!
_________________
Calvin: See my snowman?
Calvin: He's enjoying a snowcone! There's nothing he likes better.
Hobbes: And the snowman with the ice cream scoop in his back?
Calvin: It's a sordid story.


YOU, SIR - ARE CORRECT!!! ...except of course about the part where we all go to hell ...maybe... [/color]
Logged

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"
- I don't remember who said it, and probably neither do they...
Semaj
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 1946


View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2006, 06:35:12 AM »

Just becasue you wernt mentioned right away doesnt mean everyone else can go to hell...

I mean really.. If we all wanted to be witty and clever, we'd invent our own catchy sigs to show our prowess.  It would be the new way to gain popularity and get noticed by the ladies, well all 5 of em online...
Logged

WoW:
Venerable
Skywarden
Eagerly awaiting Drakes Fortune 2...
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 21057



View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2006, 06:41:40 AM »

Don't give into peer pressure....nobody else does.
Logged

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
mytocles
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 4901



View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2006, 06:45:13 AM »

There are five of us??? :shock:
Logged

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"
- I don't remember who said it, and probably neither do they...
Calvin
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 13895

President of G.R.O.S.S.


View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2006, 05:17:40 PM »

Quote from: "mytocles"
Quote
Pssht. You nubs can all go to hell for ignoring the greatest Calvin strip ever, reduced to text format in my sig for your reading pleasure!!
_________________
Calvin: See my snowman?
Calvin: He's enjoying a snowcone! There's nothing he likes better.
Hobbes: And the snowman with the ice cream scoop in his back?
Calvin: It's a sordid story.


YOU, SIR - ARE CORRECT!!! ...except of course about the part where we all go to hell ...maybe... [/color]


You know I didn't mean you!! Or you Semmy! Or anyone!! Go to hell is an expression of love, or humor, or both!! SPREAD THE LOVE!  :  :wink:
Logged
CrayolaSmoker
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 3614

Sponge Bath Slut


View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2006, 05:44:23 PM »

Quote from: "Calvin"
Go to hell is an expression of love, or humor, or both!! SPREAD THE LOVE!  :  :wink:

Try that on the cops next time you get pulled over and let us know what happens.  :wink:
Logged

Wii: 1429 3414 0674 4114 | 360: CrayolaSmokerGT
smokingcrayolas.net | surrogacy blog
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Page created in 0.143 seconds with 67 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.043s, 2q)