http://gamingtrend.com
September 18, 2014, 02:11:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pope Watch.  (Read 586 times)
GGMark
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: April 01, 2005, 04:56:01 PM »

The Pope has been given his Last Rights today, which means he will most likely die very soon.  While I am not to big on The Church.  I do feel for a man like him.  Hes been The Pope for as long as I can remember.  Apparently during a press conference this morning, his spokes person has weeping on the podium and actually had to leave, and compose himself and return.  For all the black marks on The Church, thier one shining bright light will soon be dim.  Lets hope his successor isnt a bafoon.
Harpua3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2005, 10:06:59 PM »

I pretty much agree with everything you said.
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2005, 10:22:27 PM »

IMO one of the few things holding the badly fractured and scandle-ridden Catholic Church together was this man. I am fairly a-religious, but he seemed like as good a pope as there has been for some time. I hope the next will be as good, and I hope this Pope rests peacefully.

On another note, it absololutely disgusts me to the core that the media in this country, our country that we love spent weeks dedicated to the farce of that Schiavo incident, played all sorts of loving tributes (including up to last night minutes before the Pope news broke) for ONE woman amongst thousands of PVS patients, while the Holy Pontiff of the catholic church has been near death for a week and garnered nary a paragraph.

Media, fuck you. Seriously. I cannot being to describe the utter contempt that I hold the entire media other than sports/videogames. It utterly sickens me to the core. I had a much bette,r much more thoughtful rant thought out, and maybe one day I will write it.
Crowley
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2005, 12:53:37 AM »

Schiavo dies, the pope will probably died and I'm pregnant.

What a week.

PS Rage- :roll:

There are two things in the world I can't stand: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: