http://gamingtrend.com
July 26, 2014, 11:35:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ping..Rob Meritt....  (Read 462 times)
Arclight
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Truth, is a person.

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2005, 10:57:47 PM »

Hey Rob. (I use to be Gollum on the Gone Gold boards, you probably don't remember)
Anyway.....I just read a bio on you and just want to say we have ALOT in common...

My 20 year old son was born with the same congenital heart disease as you..Tetrology of Fallout.....I'm Canadian and at the time of my son's birth we were in Tyler Texas doing some missions training..Anyway, he was given a shunt at two weeks old, another one at 3 months...then proceeded to have 3 open heart surgeries over the next 10 years.
It was a tremendously stressful time and I can sympathize with your parents for sure....
He is doing fine now and had his last cardioligist visit a year ago. All systems are still go...
They say at some point in the future he'll need another operation but no one can predict when...

I'm so sorry about the complications you had during your surgery....I thank God all the time that Jonathan never really had any problems with all 5 of his...

God Bless you and yours Rob, and with all the advancements they make in the field of medicine daily I'm sure the trauma of Tetrology of Fallout will become minimal in the near future...

Take Care

Paul G.

Grace: Unmerited favor.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: