http://gamingtrend.com
October 21, 2014, 06:23:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pineapple Express - Red Band trailer  (Read 2698 times)
hepcat
Gaming Trend Senior Member

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2008, 09:24:06 PM »

Quote from: Semaj on August 11, 2008, 09:14:48 PM

Well it's a comparison on "funny" stoner films... smile

I personally thought Grandma's boy would be godawful, saw it, laughed a lot and went away thinking it was pretty funny considerign I expected it to suck nards.

Went into pineapple express with no thought whatsoever and walked out going: "It had its moments, but meh."  As such, I think Grandma's boy was a funnier movie... smile

other than the kung fu monkey, i absolutely loathed Grandma's Boy.  However, I'm a big proponent of if it makes you laugh, more power to ya!   maybe i'll give it another try someday.  icon_wink

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
Semaj

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2008, 10:32:07 PM »

Quote from: hepcat on August 11, 2008, 09:24:06 PM

Quote from: Semaj on August 11, 2008, 09:14:48 PM

Well it's a comparison on "funny" stoner films... smile

I personally thought Grandma's boy would be godawful, saw it, laughed a lot and went away thinking it was pretty funny considerign I expected it to suck nards.

Went into pineapple express with no thought whatsoever and walked out going: "It had its moments, but meh."  As such, I think Grandma's boy was a funnier movie... smile

other than the kung fu monkey, i absolutely loathed Grandma's Boy.  However, I'm a big proponent of if it makes you laugh, more power to ya!   maybe i'll give it another try someday.  icon_wink

I dunno, the kid and the grandma... the grandma getting higher than a kite...  The karaoke...  It definately had a few moments I was highly entertained.  Making it pretty much the standard for what constitutes an entertaining flick these days.

WoW:
Venerable
Skywarden
Eagerly awaiting Drakes Fortune 2...
kratz

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2008, 10:45:17 PM »

Grandma's Boy was pretty damn funny... this was a better movie though.  I could've stood to have a few more falling down laughing moments, but... yeah.

I still need to see Step Brothers.
Semaj

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2008, 10:56:00 PM »

Quote from: kratz on August 11, 2008, 10:45:17 PM

Grandma's Boy was pretty damn funny... this was a better movie though.  I could've stood to have a few more falling down laughing moments, but... yeah.

I still need to see Step Brothers.

If they had stopped it around the car chase (after of course)... it would have been a better movie.

Other than the Borat moment (trying ot be spoiler free here), the last half an hour of the movie is a wash at best.

WoW:
Venerable
Skywarden
Eagerly awaiting Drakes Fortune 2...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: