http://gamingtrend.com
April 25, 2014, 12:15:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Norway Attacks  (Read 1705 times)
metallicorphan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2012, 07:18:24 PM »

Breivik Apologises.....

...for not killing more

Mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik has apologised to "militant nationalists" for not killing more people during a shooting spree and bomb attack in Norway.

He was speaking after a five-judge panel in Oslo ruled he was sane as he killed 77 people last year and sentenced him to 21 years in jail.

Breivik - who claimed the killings were necessary to stop the "Islamisation" of the country - also said he did not accept the "illegitimate" judgement, but would not appeal the verdict.

"I wish to apologise to all militant nationalists that I wasn't able to execute more," he said before his remarks were cut off by the presiding judge.

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2014, 08:53:51 PM »

Better video games or hunger strike!

Anders Breivik who had no problem admitting he snuffed the lives of 77 people during a bombing and shooting rampage is a big fat whiner.

He says his prison life is "hell" and he wants new video games. If he doesn't get them, he threatened to go on a hunger strike.

The 35-year-old whined in a letter to prison authorities that conditions in prison are "torture" and he needs a PS3, a softer chair, an increase in his weekly allowance and video games meant for adults instead of 3-year-olds

"Other inmates have access to adult games while I only have the right to play less interesting kids game," he wrote in November. "One example is 'Rayman Revolution,' a game aimed at 3-year-olds," he said.

He also demanded that his weekly allowance of $49 be doubled.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/norwegian-mass-murderer-whines-better-toys-article-1.1614900 

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2014, 09:46:37 PM »

Quote from: corruptrelic on February 17, 2014, 08:53:51 PM

Better video games or hunger strike!

Anders Breivik who had no problem admitting he snuffed the lives of 77 people during a bombing and shooting rampage is a big fat whiner.

He says his prison life is "hell" and he wants new video games. If he doesn't get them, he threatened to go on a hunger strike.

The 35-year-old whined in a letter to prison authorities that conditions in prison are "torture" and he needs a PS3, a softer chair, an increase in his weekly allowance and video games meant for adults instead of 3-year-olds

"Other inmates have access to adult games while I only have the right to play less interesting kids game," he wrote in November. "One example is 'Rayman Revolution,' a game aimed at 3-year-olds," he said.

He also demanded that his weekly allowance of $49 be doubled.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/norwegian-mass-murderer-whines-better-toys-article-1.1614900 

there was a lot of talk about this on one of the gawker sites.  You're going to get a lot of differing opinions on this. 
I think that it's laughable that this is held as the standard of living by this guy.  the PS2 is basically the primary console in much of the world where last gen consoles are out of most people's means.

I'd rather not get into the politics of whether this guy should live or die. 

"It's like chess with big guns against aliens. Which isn't like chess at all when I think about it." - Jake Solomon
Punisher

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2014, 12:00:50 AM »

You know, prison doesn't sound like much of a deterrent if you have access to stuff like video games...
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2014, 01:22:38 AM »

"Dear Mexico,

We have a prisoner we think you'll just love.  Please prepare for the transfer.

Sincerely,

Norway"

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2014, 04:42:09 AM »

Quote from: Punisher on February 18, 2014, 12:00:50 AM

You know, prison doesn't sound like much of a deterrent if you have access to stuff like video games...

That's because you don't realize just how much of a punishment losing your freedom is. The guy will live the rest of his life in that one room with restricted access to the rest of the prison, for his own protection. He can't mingle with the rest of the prison population, and he's got nobody to visit him after his mother died recently. His forms of entertainment are outdated and heavily censored. He can only read books, play games, or watch movies that are considered "safe". Violent content is a no-go, so you can exclude 95% of games right there.

His life has become hell. Make no mistake about it. He just lists all the wrong reasons why.

Anyway, just ignore the terrorist. He's made it very clear that he's got delusions about how things work (he's called his prison sentence "torture" on more than one occasion). He's locked away, so there's no reason for us to even think about him. The only ones that should be concerned about his existence are the prison guards and lawyers.
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2014, 08:11:13 PM »

Agreed. I made a conscious choice to not bump the OO thread when I saw the news, as I didn't feel like dredging it all up again just to poke fun at this monster.

But I certainly don't wish any disparagement or disrespect on cr for making a different choice.

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3

I'd rather be watching hockey.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: