http://gamingtrend.com
October 25, 2014, 09:04:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NHL 2012-13 season thread.  (Read 4530 times)
Isgrimnur
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: June 21, 2013, 04:35:13 AM »

I haven't had my TV set up in a viewable condition since the last week of May.  I've listened to some parts of games, but until I get a new entertainment center next week, I am sports-less.  While I run a hockey tournament...

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3

Quote from: McBa1n
http://www.vuvuzela.fm BVVVVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 21, 2013, 01:36:22 PM »

Quote from: gellar on June 21, 2013, 02:15:05 AM

Meanwhile I am notasinglefuckgiven.jpg. 

Well then there's that too.   icon_smile
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 23, 2013, 02:13:52 PM »

There's a very strong rumor that John Tortorella will be the Canucks next coach and that his signing will be confirmed by GM Mile Gillis by the end of the week. I personally can't stand his drama queen like antics and this is the last straw that guarantees I'm no longer a Canucks fan - God bless the Giants and Heat for being here to fill my cup of hockey.

Even setting aside my feelings about his antics being a blight for the respectability of coaches in the league,  I'll say this about this appointment - he's is going to be eaten alive by the sports media here and it isn't going to be pretty. If he thought he had tough in Tampa Bay or New York, he's in for one big awakening; this city eats and breathes hockey and all his conduct is going to be under an electron microscop. As well, IMO he's going to have a very negative impact on the punk, asshat fringe element of the fans here. They don't need someone with major attitude inflaming their warped brains and I'm afraid Torts is exactly that spark.
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 25, 2013, 02:55:34 AM »

Wow, just wow! Didn't see that coming. What a great series - Kudo's to the Hawks for fighting back in that one.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 06:15:24 AM by kronovan » Logged
Clanwolfer

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 25, 2013, 03:43:50 AM »

Hockey is just so, so great you guys. Congrats to the Hawks, the Griffins, and the Royals on hard-earned Cup wins (Stanley, Calder, and Kelly).

Is it September yet? More importantly... do I do season tickets to the Devils or Rags next season? Or just go on-demand?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: