http://gamingtrend.com
November 28, 2014, 01:43:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NFL Week 5  (Read 4936 times)
Moliere
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2008, 11:18:57 PM »

I would like to thank everyone who didn't pick Denver to win. I blame the universal "they're a lock against K.C." last week for causing them to lose horribly. Although they have no running game to speak of I'm happy to see them pull out a victory against Tampa. With SD and KC losing that puts Denver in a pretty good spot for the AFC West.

That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2008, 11:34:02 PM »

Well, I get home after celebrating my Dad's birthday to find out my DVR didn't record the niner game. Pisses me off to no end. I had it set a week ago. Last night I notice on the "To Be Scheduled" list that it was set to record MLS Soccer. If you go to info it says the 49ers vs the Patriots, so I just ended up deleting that and set it up again, and this time it displayed correctly. Get home today and find out it didn't record. The only bad thing I can say about ATT U-verse is their guide, there are plenty of times where either the guide changes, or it's flat out incorrect, which causes the DVR to not record.
ATB

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2008, 11:49:06 PM »

I go to church and it's 14-21 AZ. I come home and it's 17-41.

I think the bills season is over. Glad to have that out of the way.
Sarkus

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2008, 12:49:12 AM »

Quote from: SensuousLettuce on October 05, 2008, 11:49:06 PM

Jeez, way to be bandwagoner.  Abandoning the Bills because they lost a game?  It's not like the Cards are total crap this year.

Roll Eyes

Roger: And you should know, I have no genitals.
Syndey: That's alright.  I have both.

- American Dad
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2008, 12:58:31 AM »

Easy to see a game turn when the QB goes out with a concussion during the first drive...

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3
ElijahPrice

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2008, 01:10:49 AM »

would have been nice of the cowboys to play a little better today...didnt do anything to make the redskins game look like a fluke...

only thing of note from the game was the Eleventh hour promo i saw with rufus sewell...show doesnt look half bad...

i guess ill take the win and be happy, but i cant see them doing all that well in the nfc east...
Zarkon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2008, 03:09:20 AM »

I am so utterly disgusted with Houston right now, I can't even explain.  I went from cheering on the highway to cursing in 5 minutes.
the Nightbreeze
Gaming Trend Reader

Done posting.

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2008, 04:08:55 AM »

on the subject of PIT @ JAC....

HA!  nod

Done posting
pr0ner

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2008, 04:25:59 AM »

REDSKINS!

I'd hate to be Philly right now, in last place by 2 games in the toughest division in football.

XBox Live Gamertag: Pr0ner
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2008, 09:15:26 AM »

Ravens got fucked, because of a phantom roughing the passer call

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Toe

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2008, 12:25:28 PM »

Quote from: Soulchilde on October 06, 2008, 09:15:26 AM

Even as a titan's fan I thought that was a pretty lame call. He did barely tap the side of the QB's helmet, but it should have been considered incidental contact and not a "blow to the head". I think the ref that made the call was on the back side of it so I can see where it might have looked more severe than it did from the other side. It probably did not help that the refs were being extra aggressive with personal foul calls due to the high emotions previously as well as helmets coming off left and right. That being said, the ravens still had a chance to stop them for the rest of drive which they had shown they were more than capable up until then, so its not like the call won them then game on its own.
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2008, 01:00:11 PM »

Quote from: Sarkus on October 06, 2008, 12:49:12 AM

Jeez, way to be bandwagoner.  Abandoning the Bills because they lost a game?  It's not like the Cards are total crap this year.

Roll Eyes

You can't possibly understand.  Trent Edwards didn't just get a concussion, the whole season just got a concussion.

Also, it appears that my powers of prognostication only extend to the early games.  Was 7-1 in the morning and 2-3 in the afternoon frown
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 01:01:44 PM by SensuousLettuce » Logged
Devil

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2008, 01:43:13 PM »

You can't possibly understand.  Trent Edwards didn't just get a concussion, the whole season just got a concussion.

I understand - It's like when the whole season tore it's ACL and MCL when you look south.

Unlike the season's torn ACL, your season's concussion might only last a few weeks.  icon_biggrin

XBox Gamertag: Devil13Devil
Wii Number: 0305 6568 6417 2609
PS3 Thing: Slived
PeteRock

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2008, 03:37:05 PM »

Quote from: pr0ner on October 06, 2008, 04:25:59 AM

I'd hate to be Philly right now, in last place by 2 games in the toughest division in football.

You have no idea.  The frustration level is off the charts.  An inability to score not only in the redzone, but at the 1-yard-line two weeks in a row, no ability to play a full game of football (I saw one good quarter of play yesterday, followed by 45 minutes of garbage), prevent defense leading into the half (all prevent defense does is prevent you from winning), Akers' deterioration in accuracy from greater than 40 yards (he used to be one of the most accurate kickers in football), defensive stands holding teams to 3rd-and-long only to give up the first each and every time, and the list goes on and on.

I would say the best term to describe Philadelphia's mental state right now is "befuddlement".

Although it could certainly be worse.  I caught glimpses of the Detroit/Chicago game, and I'm sorry to say it, but it honestly looks like Detroit is starting to completely give up.  Roy Williams had five or six dropped passes, and after each one he'd trot to the sidelines and make some gesture along the lines of "ah well, wasn't my fault, what can you do" and he looked like he didn't care at all.  There's no excuse for something like that.  None whatsoever.  If you've given up, get off the field. 

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2008, 04:30:22 PM »

Quote from: PeteRock on October 06, 2008, 03:37:05 PM

(all prevent defense does is prevent you from winning)

That line is one that both I and a long-time friend use.  Makes me wonder what the original source is.  Neither of us have left Texas for an extended period in 15 years.

Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2008, 06:01:28 PM »

Although it could certainly be worse. 

How about Westbrook out with two broken ribs??

Sarkus

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2008, 06:32:41 PM »

Quote from: Devil on October 06, 2008, 01:43:13 PM

I understand - It's like when the whole season tore it's ACL and MCL when you look south.

Unlike the season's torn ACL, your season's concussion might only last a few weeks.  icon_biggrin

Exactly.  And you have a bye week this week followed by a home game.  Seriously, things could be a lot worse.

Roger: And you should know, I have no genitals.
Syndey: That's alright.  I have both.

- American Dad
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2008, 06:42:17 PM »

Roy Williams had five or six dropped passes, and after each one he'd trot to the sidelines and make some gesture along the lines of "ah well, wasn't my fault, what can you do" and he looked like he didn't care at all.  There's no excuse for something like that.  None whatsoever.  If you've given up, get off the field. 

He's got to go in when the coach sends him in or they stop paynig that nice contract. There's your excuse. Tongue

Btw, Bills fan here. After yesterday I'm glad I never get to see the games, that would have been hard to watch. I was really enjoying watching the Cowboys sweat though. biggrin

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
Eightball

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2008, 06:48:24 PM »

I would say the best term to describe Philadelphia's mental state right now is "befuddlement".  

You know I like McNabb,  but he said something idiotic yesterday.  From the Philly Daily News:

"It was embarrassing, these last 2 weeks. They're two teams we should not have lost to," McNabb said, lumping the Redskins in with the mistake-prone Bears, who turned the ball over four times, or four times more than the Redskins have this season. "It's what we didn't do - not what they did, but what we didn't do."

<snip>

"Not taking anything away from them, but there is no way this team is better than us," Donovan McNabb said, after the Redskins (4-1) ran for 203 yards to 58 for the Eagles (2-3), outgained the Eagles 388 total yards to 254, piled up 22 first downs to the Eagles' 14, continued their streak of no offensive turnovers in 2008, and converted 10 of their final 15 third downs, after starting out 1-for-4, while the Eagles managed all of three first downs, total, after the first quarter.

Seriously McNabb?  Our offensive line dominated the game (215 yards rushing given up in the first 4 games...and the Skins ran for 203 in one game)...and our defense stuffed your offense (especially after that great 1st drive by the Eagles).  So, we dominated the game on offense and defense, and you guys probably won on special teams (Jackson got a punt return for a TD on special teams (with the help of 2 clips...), but Akers can't kick for distance for shit now). 

I just can't see how the McNabb honestly thinks this.

Though I fully expect the Eagles to tear off JTO's head next week (sorry, gellar...).

PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2008, 07:38:03 PM »

I didn't see that.   icon_redface   If he thinks we're a better team, perhaps he should reevaluate his performance over the past few weeks.  While we may have dominated the first quarter, the rest of the game was chock-full of three-and-outs, poor playcalling, an inability to move the ball on offense, and after the pressure we put on Campbell in the first quarter he had the rest of the game to relax in the pocket. 

Embarassing.  This is one of those instances when we should just keep our mouths shut and get back to figuring out what the hell is going wrong.  We looked great in the first quarter.  And then we had to go and play the last 45 minutes.  Embarassing.

Semaj

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2008, 09:35:39 PM »

Quote from: SensuousLettuce on October 06, 2008, 01:00:11 PM

Quote from: Sarkus on October 06, 2008, 12:49:12 AM

Roll Eyes

Also, it appears that my powers of prognostication only extend to the early games.  Was 7-1 in the morning and 2-3 in the afternoon frown

To me he is a true bills fan... as odd as this sounds.  To be a bills fan is to know pain and suffering and over time come to assume the worst of any situation.  4-0 seemed peachy keen, but every bills fan was waiting for the shoe to drop/the worst  to happen, like a QB going down or the bills playing like crap and getting blown out by 30 points.

Both happened, so now we must assume the worst, the bills suck and will just break your hearts this season if you keep on trying to believe.

WoW:
Venerable
Skywarden
Eagerly awaiting Drakes Fortune 2...
Big Jake

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 07, 2008, 12:03:01 AM »

I just deleted a smart ass response about the "lumping the Redskins in with the Bears" comment.

Hey jackass (whoever used the phrase 'lumping in'): The Bears put up more points against Philly than the 'Skins.  SUCK IT!!!!

OH, and our QB has more yards, Td's and a higher average yard per attempt than your QB.  Tongue

The price of great bacon is eternal vigilance.
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2008, 01:28:18 AM »

so, we're saying Niners have a chance smile
Eightball

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2008, 02:16:08 PM »

Quote from: Big Jake on October 07, 2008, 12:03:01 AM

Hey jackass (whoever used the phrase 'lumping in'): The Bears put up more points against Philly than the 'Skins.  SUCK IT!!!!

And gave up more.  Also the Bears played Philly in Chicago, and Philly didn't have Westbrook.  Some slight advantages there...

OH, and our QB has more yards, Td's and a higher average yard per attempt than your QB.  Tongue

And more INTs icon_lol  Don't forget a passer rating 10 points lower, too!

Don't worry, when the Redskins play the Lions, I'm sure Campbell will also have 3 TDs passing also or whatever stat inflation Neckbeard got from that.  We haven't had our Lionsbye week yet.
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2008, 02:49:58 PM »

Quote from: Toe on October 06, 2008, 12:25:28 PM

Quote from: Soulchilde on October 06, 2008, 09:15:26 AM

Even as a titan's fan I thought that was a pretty lame call. He did barely tap the side of the QB's helmet, but it should have been considered incidental contact and not a "blow to the head". I think the ref that made the call was on the back side of it so I can see where it might have looked more severe than it did from the other side. It probably did not help that the refs were being extra aggressive with personal foul calls due to the high emotions previously as well as helmets coming off left and right. That being said, the ravens still had a chance to stop them for the rest of drive which they had shown they were more than capable up until then, so its not like the call won them then game on its own.
You're correct and the refs had good reason to be aggressive with the calls.  The emotions was running high on both sides of the ball and the penalty flag was flying.  Props to Jeff Fischer and the Titans as they are a great team. 

I am still sad that the Ravens and Titans are no longer in the same division.  Our rivalry in the late 90's was building to be something epic

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2008, 04:16:04 PM »

Quote from: SensuousLettuce on October 02, 2008, 05:38:57 PM

I'll try too!

TEN @ BAL - TEN  WIN
KC @ CAR  - KC LOSE
CHI @ DET - Chi WIN
ATL @ GB  - ATL WIN
IND @ HOU - IND WIN
SD @ MIA - MIA WIN
SEA @ NYG - NYG   WIN
WAS @ PHI - WAS WIN
TB @ DEN - TB   LOSE
BUF @ ARI - BUF LOSE
CIN @ DAL - DAL WIN
NE @ SF - SF LOSE
PIT @ JAC  - JAC LOSE
MIN @ NO - NO LOSE

8-6. Ponderous. Was 7-1 through the early games. Debacle.
Big Jake

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2008, 05:48:56 PM »

8ball, Westbrook - wait, does he play LB?  NO?  Then we scored more points than the Racially Insenstive Slur's. smile
OH, and westbrook broke 2 ribs on his eighth play this week, so bullocks to the idea you faced a 'full' westbrook.  You faced a gimpy dude all afternoon.  At least the guys we faced were healthy.

In the last five years, the Bears records is 45-35 (.562).  The Slurs are 35-45 (.437).  The Bears have had three different 10+ win seasons in this decade, the Slurs 1.  The Bears have been to the Superbowl this decade.  The Slurs....haven't.
 icon_cool

Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2008, 06:29:58 PM »

Quote from: Big Jake on October 07, 2008, 05:48:56 PM

8ball, Westbrook - wait, does he play LB?  NO?  Then we scored more points than the Racially Insenstive Slur's. smile
OH, and westbrook broke 2 ribs on his eighth play this week, so bullocks to the idea you faced a 'full' westbrook.  You faced a gimpy dude all afternoon.  At least the guys we faced were healthy.

In the last five years, the Bears records is 45-35 (.562).  The Slurs are 35-45 (.437).  The Bears have had three different 10+ win seasons in this decade, the Slurs 1.  The Bears have been to the Superbowl this decade.  The Slurs....haven't.
 icon_cool

Reminds me of a Sports Night quote that I can't seem to find on-line, so here it is from memory, badly, no doubt...

1: Bob says it's the Giant's year
2: It's not.
1: Bob says they've got a strong team.
2: They don't
1: Bob says Barry Bonds can take them all the way
2: He can't and I'll tell you why.  Barry Bonds is prohibited from batting either directly before or after himself and it's a little hard to pitch from left field. 

Moliere

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 07, 2008, 06:39:21 PM »

Quote from: Isgrimnur on October 07, 2008, 06:29:58 PM

1: Bob says Terrell Owens can take them all the way
2: He can't and I'll tell you why.  Terrell Owens is prohibited from throwing himself the ball and he can't stop the run for shit. 

FTFY

That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.
Eightball

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 07, 2008, 07:10:16 PM »

Quote from: Big Jake on October 07, 2008, 05:48:56 PM

Lol you know as well as I do that Westbrook at 50% is ten times the RB that Buckhalter is. 

Oh and yes, you scored 1 more point against the Eagles than the Skins, but you also had 20 points scored against you; Skins had 17 against, and 7 of that was a punt return (aided by a pretty obvious clip, where the ref actually called it, then pulled the flag from the field). 

Remember, unlike the Bears-Eagles game, the Skins actually beat the Eagles straight up.  That is, the Skins outgained the Eagles 388 yards to 254 and had 22 first downs to the Eagles 14. 

Whereas the Bears were outgained 340 yards to 256 (78 whole rushing yards!), and had less first downs (18 to 13).

I know, the hallmark of a great team is when your team gets outgained by 100 yards in a game and has 30% less first downs, right?

At home, no less.

icon_cool

Okay?  I'm not sure what this has to do with the teams this year, but we can play this.

Do you think that the Bears playing in the crappy NFC North and the Skins playing in the NFC East maybe has something to do with that?  I mean it's not like in the past 5 years the Skins have a winning record against the Bears. 

Oh wait, oops, my bad, it appears they do.  The Skins are 3-1 against the Bears in the past 5 years, with 3 straight wins.

But right, instead of looking at head-to-head records, it matters far more that the Bears have the Lions and Vikings to beat for 4 games every year and hyperinflate their record.
Big Jake

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2008, 12:01:10 AM »

The Skins are 3-1 against the Bears in the past 5 years

I was wondering if you were gonna catch that one.  icon_wink

Hey, at least we've been to the big one in the 21st century.  Oh, and Philly losing to the Bears? Dallas having yet to beat a winning team?  Outside of Washington, the Giants facing teams a collective 1-12.   Doesn't exactly help your 'The NFC East is so strong' argument.  (Your starting to sound like a SEC fan with that one.)

PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2008, 12:25:00 AM »

Quote from: Big Jake on October 08, 2008, 12:01:10 AM

The Skins are 3-1 against the Bears in the past 5 years

I was wondering if you were gonna catch that one.  icon_wink

Hey, at least we've been to the big one in the 21st century.  Oh, and Philly losing to the Bears? Dallas having yet to beat a winning team?  Outside of Washington, the Giants facing teams a collective 1-12.   Doesn't exactly help your 'The NFC East is so strong' argument.  (Your starting to sound like a SEC fan with that one.)

Christ, it's like two women arguing over who has the better handbag.   icon_wink

Be glad either of you have any Super Bowl victories, regardless of decade.  And Big Jake, perhaps mentioning Chicago's last appearance in the Big Game is not the ideal topic of conversation.  While they attended the Super Bowl, it didn't look like they actually played in said game.   icon_wink

Gromit

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 08, 2008, 12:44:24 AM »

Better late than never...

I told you not to look past them.  slywink (And save me the sob-story about your QB Tongue ).
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 08, 2008, 03:02:18 PM »

Honestly, I figured we would lose one of them.  I'm not prepared to hand my hat on the season and call it off like some produce I know..

Oh, and the Adrian Wilson hit is under review.

What league officials will be looking at is how Wilson took Edwards to the ground. Wilson's tackle will be evaluated for possibly violating the rule called "Unnecessary acts against a passer."  That rule states "a defensive player must not unnecessarily or violently throw him down and land on top of him with all or most of the defender's weight. Instead, the defensive player must strive to wrap up or cradle the passer with the defensive player's arms."
A possible fine likely won't be announced until Friday, when the league typically acknowledges disciplinary actions.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 03:06:48 PM by Isgrimnur » Logged

Eightball

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 08, 2008, 03:43:25 PM »

Quote from: Big Jake on October 08, 2008, 12:01:10 AM

Oh, and Philly losing to the Bears? Dallas having yet to beat a winning team?  Outside of Washington, the Giants facing teams a collective 1-12.   Doesn't exactly help your 'The NFC East is so strong' argument.  (Your starting to sound like a SEC fan with that one.)

The NFC East right now is 14-5.  Pretty clearly the best division record. (Next best is the NFC South at 12-8).

The NFC North (lead by the Bears, who also haven't beaten a winning team yet, might I add), is 7-12.  The NFC North has a grand total of 1 victory over a winning team (Vikings over Panthers).  Yay!

By the way, the Skins are 4-1, and have faced teams with a combined 15-10 record, the toughest schedule in the league to date (the next toughest is the Bengals, who have that scintillating 0-5 record).  However, with the Rams, Lions, and Browns coming up, that schedule gets a wee bit easier lol.

Best Records in the NFL and the opposing team records.  Note...every team listed except the Skins has played a sub 500 schedule.

Redskins 4-1/ Opp record 15-10
Panthers 4-1/ Opp record 11-14
Cowboys 4-1 /Opp record 9-15
Broncos 4-1/ Opp record 9-15
Bills 4-1/ Opp record 7-15
Steelers 4-1/ Opp record 6-15
Titans 5-0/ Opp record 6-17
Giants 4-0/ Opp record 5-13 (yep, you're right, lol...they've played a 1-12 schedule besides the Skins.  Woo, tough!)

Oh and since I'm proud of my Skins...here's something to chew on.

The Redskins have faced five of the NFL's top nine offenses during this stretch (based on current rankings, the Eagles were sixth entering Week Five). In each game, the Redskins' defense held the opposition to its lowest yardage total and its lowest point total of the season.
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 08, 2008, 04:28:37 PM »

Quote from: Isgrimnur on October 08, 2008, 03:02:18 PM

Honestly, I figured we would lose one of them.  I'm not prepared to hand my hat on the season and call it off like some produce I know..

Oh, and the Adrian Wilson hit is under review.

What league officials will be looking at is how Wilson took Edwards to the ground. Wilson's tackle will be evaluated for possibly violating the rule called "Unnecessary acts against a passer."  That rule states "a defensive player must not unnecessarily or violently throw him down and land on top of him with all or most of the defender's weight. Instead, the defensive player must strive to wrap up or cradle the passer with the defensive player's arms."
A possible fine likely won't be announced until Friday, when the league typically acknowledges disciplinary actions.

How about the defensive player place a pillow and warm some milk for him too?  That's just plain stupid. Football is still a contact sport, no?
Semaj

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 08, 2008, 04:38:34 PM »

it's mainly used to stop such plays as the one time fridge perry pretty much german suplexed a QB on his head after he had thrown the ball.  The Qb leaves himself highly vulnerable while trying to make the play and when he is, pildriving him on his neck isnt exactly "In the spirit of the game"

WoW:
Venerable
Skywarden
Semaj

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 08, 2008, 04:58:32 PM »

Game              ISG      GEL     SEM      Sens    NAE
*TEN @ BAL     Ten      Ten     Bal        Ten     Ten        
KC @ *CAR       Car      Car      Car        KC      Car  
*CHI @ DET      Chi      Chi       Chi        Chi     Chi
*ATL @ GB       Atl       GB       Gb         Atl     Atl
*IND @ HOU     Ind      Ind       Ind        Ind     Ind
SD @ *MIA       SD      SD        SD        Mia     SD
SEA @ *NYG    NYG     NYG      NYG      NYG    NYG
*WAS @ PHI     PHI      PHI      WAS     WAS    PHI
*TB @ DEN      Den      Den      TB         TB     Den
BUF @ *ARI     Buf       Ari        Buf       Buf     Buf
CIN @ *DAL     Dal       Dal       Dal        Dal     Dal
*NE @ SF        Ne        NE       SF         SF     SF
*PIT @ JAC     Jac       Jac      Jac        Jac    Jac
*MIN @ NO      NO       NO       NO        NO      NO

Weekly Records:
ISG - 8-6
Gel - 8-6
Sem - 7-7
Sens - 8-6
Dae - 7-7

Isgrimnur
3: 13-3
4: 6-7
6: 8-6
Combined: 27-16, (sidenote: Isg never posted week 3 picks, just told us she was 13-3, so we can all call shenanigans later smile)

Semaj
3: 9-7
5: 7-7
Combined: 22-21

Gellar
4: 10-3
5: 8-6
Combined: 18-9 - 66.666666% slywink

Sensuous:
5: 8-6  -combined too, yay

Daehawk:
5: 7-7 - combined as well...

Notes:
Late games made everyone their beeyotch.
NFC East games: Everyone was a combined 12-3 picking the NFC east to win their games.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 10:23:48 PM by Semaj » Logged

WoW:
Venerable
Skywarden
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 08, 2008, 05:23:35 PM »

Quote from: Semaj on October 08, 2008, 04:58:32 PM

Isgrimnur
Combined: 27-16, (sidenote: Isg never posted week 3 picks, just told us she was 13-3, so we can all call shenanigans later smile)

Try Again

ATB

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 08, 2008, 05:26:42 PM »

Quote from: Semaj on October 08, 2008, 04:58:32 PM

Game              ISG      GEL     SEM      Sens    NAE
*TEN @ BAL     Ten      Ten     Bal        Ten     Ten        
KC @ *CAR       Car      Car      Car        KC      Car  
*CHI @ DET      Chi      Chi       Chi        Chi     Chi
*ATL @ GB       Atl       GB       Gb         Atl     Atl
*IND @ HOU     Ind      Ind       Ind        Ind     Ind
SD @ *MIA       SD      SD        SD        Mia     SD
SEA @ *NYG    NYG     NYG      NYG      NYG    NYG
*WAS @ PHI     PHI      PHI      WAS     WAS    PHI
*TB @ DEN      Den      Den      TB         TB     Den
BUF @ *ARI     Buf       Ari        Buf       Buf     Buf
CIN @ *DAL     Dal       Dal       Dal        Dal     Dal
*NE @ SF        Ne        NE       SF         SF     SF
*PIT @ JAC     Jac       Jac      Jac        Jac    Jac
*MIN @ NO      NO       NO       NO        NO      NO

Weekly Records:
ISG - 8-6
Gel - 8-6
Sem - 7-7
Sens - 9-5
Dae - 7-7

Isgrimnur

Semaj
3: 9-7
5: 7-7
Combined: 22-21

Gellar
4: 10-3
5: 8-6
Combined: 18-9 - 66.666666% slywink

Sensuous:
5: 9-5  -combined too, yay

Daehawk:
5: 7-7 - combined as well...

Notes:
Late games made everyone their beeyotch.
NFC East games: Everyone was a combined 12-3 picking the NFC east to win their games.

I'm actually 8-6
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: