http://gamingtrend.com
November 26, 2014, 04:54:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NFL Week 4  (Read 5014 times)
Devil
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2008, 12:31:02 PM »

Next...

XBox Gamertag: Devil13Devil
Wii Number: 0305 6568 6417 2609
PS3 Thing: Slived
ATB

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 01:21:10 PM »

Bills should blast the rams. BLAST I say.
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 12:23:00 AM »

Quote from: SensuousLettuce on September 23, 2008, 01:21:10 PM

Man you really don't want to jinx yourself.
BEEFHAMMA
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 12:23:07 AM »

Should? where is the confidence?? The Bills WILL blast the Rams. I'm hoping the Eagles, if they happen to lose to the Bears, do not lose similarly to the last time the two teams met.
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 02:43:39 AM »

Quote from: naednek on September 24, 2008, 12:23:00 AM

I already survived the elimination week three by making Buffalo my homer pick.  Buffalo will go into the bye week (6) at 5-0.

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3
Semaj

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 05:08:46 AM »

oddly, since week 1, Isgrimmur's picks have been shockingly similar to mine slywink

I however, got the jets out of the way instead of philly week 1.

WoW:
Venerable
Skywarden
Eagerly awaiting Drakes Fortune 2...
Semaj

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2008, 05:40:34 AM »

SF @ NO - N.O. is one made fg away from being 2-1 right now.  The offense is clicking and they will need it because the 49ers may not be back to thier glory days by any stetch but the team is good, and J.T. Osullivan (My pick this guy up for your fantasy league last week) isnt disappointing...Yet.  Of course it was the hapless Lions.  This week I expect both teams to play good defense and maybe not score 30 points each.  But I like San Diego.  I almost took em in my survival pool.
HOU @ JAC - Houston is coming off an emotional two weeks due to hurricane Ike.  I doubt this will help their cause against a Jaguars team the desperately needs a win, and should get it.
CLE @ CIN    - even money says this game has about as much playoff implications as... Nope nothing remotely close.  Cincinnati in theory has a better offense.  I am not sure what happened to Cleveland, but it's looking ore and more like they wont be contending for anything but a high draft pick.
ATL @ CAR - Carolina is the favorite on the board, but I'm going to throw this on out there,  Ryan is playing like a 3rd or 4th year QB.  he makes mistakes, but he also keeps his poise and keeps his team in games (Watch the TB game where after a horrid start he almost won it for them.  Atlanta isnt a premier team yet, and Carolina should be the better team.  But I expect Atlanta to hang in there and possibly steal one at the end of the game.
ARI @ NYJ  - The Jets have a brand spanking new Qb still learning the system.  He looked out of place last game until they let him open up with the hurry up and he finally started clicking some with his teammates.  They will be a much improved team by the end of the year and the jury is still out on Arizona.  I'm taking Farve and the jets, although every instinct tells me Arizona wins this one by 14+ 
MIN @ TEN - Minnesota remembered how to score last week and the Titans are 3-0 and flying under everyone's radar.  I like the Titans a lot in this matchup.  Although Minnesota proved me wrong last week (By switching Qb's after I made predictions)
DEN @ KC - My lock of the week.  While Denver's Defense has been... iffy... at best.  There is no arguing KC's Defense is decidedly worse.  Denver wins another shootout
GB @ TB - Green Bay Went from flying high to demoralized by a arse kicking at the hands of Dallas.  Tampa Bay always has a good Defense and now Griese is trying to make the offense better.  The argument is, is he the guy to do it?  No man should throw 60+ passes in a game unless it's triple overtime.  Expect TB to run the ball a lot and keep the score down.  Also expect Aaron Rodgers to have a good game.  GB wins this one.
SD @ OAK - San Diego has finally gotten the monkey they created on their back.  They won a big game.  Now, the take on a team that makes any team look better (except buffalo?  BTW, the coach should have been fired, not calling any timeouts and letting buffalo run down the clock to 3 seconds...)  Expect San Diego to put up...o... 30+ points and The Raiders to account for maybe 21.
BUF @ STL - Ahh Buffalo, name the last time you were the favorites by such a large margin... that didn't involve Jim Kelly at the Helm. Or were ranked so high in the power rankings... that didn't have Jim Kelly at the helm.  People in Buffalo are speaking happily about this team, but it's still _much_ too early to call them a great team.  The teams they have beaten are 3-6...  St. Louis Needs to learn how to play defense or there might be a few college teams able to beat them.   Bulger has been shellshocked for the last 2 games, take him out and letting him recover is what they need to do on offense.  Barring bringing in the ravens to play D for them, I cant forsee a win for the Rams.
WAS @ DAL - Washington is a very good team.  Dallas is arguably the best team in the league right now.  Unfortunately for them, they cant win 16 games.  It's not possible.  Don't anyone point the the pats last season... You know what i mean.  This division is much too tough for anyone to win all 8 games.
PHI @ CHI - Philly wins a tough battle with Chicago.  I don't like Chi's QB, I do like Philly's, that'll be the difference.
BAL @ PIT - Pittsburgh is battered, bruised and hurting from the shellacking they took at the eagles hands (Physically, not on the scoreboard) and now, good defensive teams have a blueprint for making big Ben's life a living hell.  The ravens will blitz like it is their job and eat the steelers for lunch.

WoW:
Venerable
Skywarden
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2008, 11:54:49 AM »

Quote from: naednek on September 24, 2008, 12:23:00 AM

Why not? I figure they'll break my heart at some point during the season anyway. May as well be week 4 instead of in the playoffs...Though I'm not really paying attention as I don't watch football anymore... ninja
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2008, 03:46:52 PM »

Admittedly, I don't follow the minutae of football anymore, but does anyone else not get why everyone thinks Pittsburgh is so great?  Also, the Iggles are overrated.
Semaj

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2008, 04:06:56 PM »

They finally fired Matt Millen in detroit...

Prediction: Detroit becomes a contender in 3 years smile

WoW:
Venerable
Skywarden
PeteRock

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2008, 04:09:24 PM »

Quote from: SensuousLettuce on September 24, 2008, 03:46:52 PM

Admittedly, I don't follow the minutae of football anymore, but does anyone else not get why everyone thinks Pittsburgh is so great?

Excellent running game, strong defense (which was made evident by stifling the top passing offense in the league), Super Bowl experience, talented receivers, etc.  They're a strong, well-rounded team.

Also, the Iggles are overrated.

They went toe-to-toe with two Super Bowl contenders in back-to-back weeks, barely losing a shootout against Dallas (most teams crumble under Dallas's offensive onslaught), and beating Pittsburgh at their own game (smash-mouth defensive football).  To say Philadelphia is "overrated" seems a bit naive as their passing offense has been effective with both of their top receivers out with injuries (has anyone heard of Hank Baskett, Greg Lewis, or DeSean Jackson?), they have the #1 rushing defense in the league after having faced Steven Jackson, Marion Barber, and Fast Willie Parker (I'd argue that no one saw that coming), they completely shut down Pittsburgh's offense and put up nine sacks against a tough offensive line, and outside of one special teams mistake they could be 3-0 after facing two potential Super Bowl teams.

I would argue that Buffalo is not only overrated, but that their record is inflated.  They faced two struggling teams in Seattle and Jacksonville, and they limped past Oakland.  And then they face St. Louis and Arizona before their bye.  You're welcome to think that Philly is overrated, but if you look at Buffalo's schedule they should easily win at least 9 games.  But they'll face few challenges with opponents like Miami, Cleveland, St. Louis, and Kansas City.

Compare that with games against Dallas (twice), the Giants (twice), the Redskins (twice), Chicago, and Pittsburgh, and I'd argue that if Philly makes the playoffs that would be an accomplishment.  But if Buffalo does not make the playoffs then it should be a pretty major disappointment. 

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2008, 05:45:00 PM »

A tisket, a tasket, throw it to Baskett!

Yeah, I don't have any Super Bowl plans to be watching Buffalo, but I'll certainly enjoy watching us cruise through the NFC West and Miami.  I'll take a 4-2 division record (worthless games that they are).  A winning record is a must after two 7-9 seasons.  And this year, that should be enough in the AFC East.

ATB

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2008, 06:34:50 PM »

Quote from: PeteRock on September 24, 2008, 04:09:24 PM

Compare that with games against Dallas (twice), the Giants (twice), the Redskins (twice), Chicago, and Pittsburgh, and I'd argue that if Philly makes the playoffs that would be an accomplishment.  But if Buffalo does not make the playoffs then it should be a pretty major disappointment. 

In one paragraph you say Buff is overrated (though they've beaten two playoff teams already) yet if they don't make the playoffs it will be a major disappointment?  Look at all the powerrankings across the media. Philly is #3 or better on nearly all of them and it'd be an accomplishment if they make the playoffs? Can't have it both ways.

Like I said, I'm a casual observer of football now and my gut tells me that Pittsburgh and Philly are both overrated. We'll see if this is borne out or not. Here's more fuel for the fire. I think Dallas is overrated too.  I guess we'll find out when the Skins upset them this weekend, they then right the ship, and then have another late season collapse.  Then the best team in the NFL- the Jints- will get their due.

Edit: To remove unintentionally inflammatory rhetoric. I love PETEROCK!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 06:45:15 PM by SensuousLettuce » Logged
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2008, 06:36:22 PM »

Quote from: Isgrimnur on September 24, 2008, 05:45:00 PM

A tisket, a tasket, throw it to Baskett!

McNabb has pretty consistently thrown to a wide variety of receivers, but lately Baskett has been on the receiving end of a number of passes.  I always lament how Philly doesn't get the tight end involved enough, but part of the problem is LJ Smith's dropped balls, and the rest of the problem is not utilizing Brent Celek.  I was a little disappointed not to see Jackson used as much on Sunday, but against Chicago we could see a lot of more of him.  And Reggie Brown is finally back, although you wouldn't know based on how quiet he was this week.  Chicago likes to play a Cover-2 with a lot of blitzing.  Expect a lot of passing on Sunday night.  Especially with quick slants to Greg Lewis, Hank Baskett, DeSean Jackson, and one of the tight ends (preferably Celek).  There will also be the occasional long bomb if McNabb gets enough protection.

Yeah, I don't have any Super Bowl plans to be watching Buffalo, but I'll certainly enjoy watching us cruise through the NFC West and Miami.  I'll take a 4-2 division record (worthless games that they are).  A winning record is a must after two 7-9 seasons.  And this year, that should be enough in the AFC East.

My problem is even though I try to be a realist and I don't like being disappointed year after year, Philly looks good.  Dallas has been labeled as the primary NFC contender for the Super Bowl and Philly played them hard to the end.  And we beat the AFC's primary contender (although some are calling Tennessee the best in the AFC at the moment) at their own game.  While disappointment is part of being a Philly fan, this season could be a hell of a ride.

PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2008, 06:46:00 PM »

Quote from: SensuousLettuce on September 24, 2008, 06:34:50 PM

Quote from: PeteRock on September 24, 2008, 04:09:24 PM

What planet it are you on?  In one paragraph you say Buff is overrated (though they've beaten two playoff teams already) yet if they don't make the playoffs it will be a major disappointment?

Yes, it would be.  Given that their division consists of Miami, a struggling New England team without a quarterback, and the NY Bretts, if the Bills can't make the playoffs with their schedule then how much easier would it have to be?  Jacksonville has been struggling from the start and most didn't expect much from Seattle to begin with.  They may have been playoff teams last year, but they're far from it this year.   

Look at all the powerrankings across the media. Philly is #3 or better on nearly all of them and it'd be an accomplishment if they make the playoffs? Can't have it both ways.

There's a reason they're calling it the "NFC Beast".  The Giants, Eagles, Cowboys, and Redskins are all contenders in the NFC.  And with the number of times these teams have to play each other, winning the division is almost a necessity.  Six games in Philadelphia's schedule are against Dallas, the Giants, and the Redskins.  To win the NFC "Beast" is no small feat.  I'm not looking to "have it both ways".  Buffalo making the playoffs would impress me less than anyone from the NFC East as the schedules are far from being comparable.

Like I said, I'm a casual observer of football now and my gut tells me that Pittsburgh and Philly are both overrated. We'll see if this is borne out or not. Here's more fuel for the fire. I think Dallas is overrated too.  I guess we'll find out when the Skins upset them this weekend, they then right the ship, and then have another late season collapse.  Then the best team in the NFL- the Jints- will get their due.

You're welcome to follow your gut, but my gut and NFL analysts both agree that your gut is wrong.   icon_wink

ATB

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2008, 06:47:15 PM »

Quote from: PeteRock on September 24, 2008, 06:36:22 PM

And we beat the AFC's primary contender (although some are calling Tennessee the best in the AFC at the moment)
at their own game

I say again. Pittsburgh is going nowhere.

While disappointment is part of being a Philly fan, this season could be a hell of a ride.

Not to mock another's pain, but there is no pain worser than that of a fan of any team that hails from Buffalo. NONE.

ATB

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2008, 06:50:35 PM »

Quote from: SensuousLettuce on September 24, 2008, 06:47:15 PM

Not to mock another's pain, but there is no pain worser than that of a fan of any team that hails from Buffalo. NONE.

As further dingittydingdang proof of this, the quesdillas I'm cooking just burned cause I'm too diggitdangdong busy trying to defend their indefensible position as the most heartbreaking teams in history.

crybaby crybaby crybaby
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2008, 07:11:44 PM »

Looking at the 49ers schedule, I can actually see an outside chance at being the NFC West representative in the Playoffs this year.  Currently, they stand at 2-1.

Remaining Schedule w/ Analysis:
 Sun 9/28    at New Orleans    50/50.
 Sun 10/5    New England    Will lose.
 Sun 10/12    Philadelphia    Will lose.
 Sun 10/19    at NY Giants    Will lose.
 Sun 10/26    Seattle    Will lose.
     bye   
 Mon 11/10    at Arizona    Will Win.
 Sun 11/16    St. Louis    Will Win.
 Sun 11/23    at Dallas    Will lose.
 Sun 11/30    at Buffalo    50/50.
 Sun 12/7    NY Jets    Will Win.
 Sun 12/14    at Miami    Will Win.
 Sun 12/21    at St. Louis    Will Win.
 Sun 12/28    Washington    50/50.

That puts us at 7 total likely wins, 6 total likely losses, with 3 games as a tossup.  8-8 gets the playoffs in the NFC West.

gellar
Eightball

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2008, 07:26:28 PM »

Quote from: PeteRock on September 24, 2008, 06:36:22 PM

McNabb has pretty consistently thrown to a wide variety of receivers, but lately Baskett has been on the receiving end of a number of passes.  I always lament how Philly doesn't get the tight end involved enough, but part of the problem is LJ Smith's dropped balls,

I remember once upon a day, you laughed at me for saying Chris Cooley was a better TE than LJ.  Hi Pete!

Oh...and apparently Hank Baskett is dating a playmate.  Lol.

There's a reason they're calling it the "NFC Beast".  The Giants, Eagles, Cowboys, and Redskins are all contenders in the NFC.  And with the number of times these teams have to play each other, winning the division is almost a necessity.  Six games in Philadelphia's schedule are against Dallas, the Giants, and the Redskins.  To win the NFC "Beast" is no small feat.

Yeah, our division is brutal.  Hold serve at home, lose on the road.  Last man standing wins it.

Like I've said before, the Skins' opening schedule is just brutal.

At Giants, New Orleans, Cardinals, at Cowboys, at Eagles.  3 of the first 5 games are division games, and all are on the road.  Thanks schedule makers!
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2008, 07:31:27 PM »

Quote from: Eightball on September 24, 2008, 07:26:28 PM

I remember once upon a day, you laughed at me for saying Chris Cooley was a better TE than LJ.  Hi Pete!

You were right.  Happy now?  I'm actually done defending LJ as he drops entirely too many balls and I've been lobbying for more use of Celek for a while now.  Dropped passes have become LJ's trademark. 

There's a reason they're calling it the "NFC Beast".  The Giants, Eagles, Cowboys, and Redskins are all contenders in the NFC.  And with the number of times these teams have to play each other, winning the division is almost a necessity.  Six games in Philadelphia's schedule are against Dallas, the Giants, and the Redskins.  To win the NFC "Beast" is no small feat.

Yeah, our division is brutal.  Hold serve at home, lose on the road.  Last man standing wins it.

Like I've said before, the Skins' opening schedule is just brutal.

At Giants, New Orleans, Cardinals, at Cowboys, at Eagles.  3 of the first 5 games are division games, and all are on the road.  Thanks schedule makers!

Our December is going to be rough, but at least we'll have a break with Cleveland.  At the Giants on the 7th, Cleveland at home on the 15th, at Washington on the 21st, and Dallas at home on the 28th.

gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2008, 07:34:11 PM »

Vernon Davis is better than both of them.

gellar
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2008, 07:36:51 PM »

Quote from: gellar on September 24, 2008, 07:34:11 PM

gellar

Wat?

gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2008, 07:43:31 PM »

Quote from: PeteRock on September 24, 2008, 07:36:51 PM

Quote from: gellar on September 24, 2008, 07:34:11 PM

gellar

Wat?

Yes.

gellar
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2008, 08:07:18 PM »

Take it easy on the Bills fans. It's a hard thing man. Not Lions fan hard, but it's hard.

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2008, 08:22:08 PM »

I submit that it's harder being subjected to a Tantalus-like torment on a regular basis than having to perform a self-inflicted Prometheus every year.

ATB

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2008, 09:27:53 PM »

Quote from: Isgrimnur on September 24, 2008, 08:22:08 PM

I submit that it's harder being subjected to a Tantalus-like torment on a regular basis than having to perform a self-inflicted Prometheus every year.

Receiver Roscoe Parrish will miss four to six weeks after having surgery to repair ligament damage in his right thumb, leaving the Buffalo Bills without their fastest and one of their most elusive threats. -SI.com

Has it begun?
BEEFHAMMA
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2008, 12:33:00 AM »

Quote from: PeteRock on September 24, 2008, 07:31:27 PM

Our December is going to be rough, but at least we'll have a break with Cleveland.  At the Giants on the 7th, Cleveland at home on the 15th, at Washington on the 21st, and Dallas at home on the 28th.

Have you learned nothing as an Eagles fan? 'At least we'll have a break with Cleveland?' We will revisit this following the game against Cleveland...
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 12:43:12 AM by BEEFHAMMA » Logged
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2008, 12:35:02 AM »

Quote from: BEEFHAMMA on September 25, 2008, 12:33:00 AM

Have you learned nothing as an Eagles fan? 'At least we'll have a break with Cleveland?' We will revisit this following the game against Cleveland...

Your inability to quote aside, I agree. I wasn't going to say it lest I be seen as a negative nellie...
BEEFHAMMA
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2008, 12:36:42 AM »

thanks for pointing that out....i'll figure it out one of these days  retard
BEEFHAMMA
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2008, 12:46:37 AM »

Quote from: coopasonic on September 24, 2008, 08:07:18 PM

Take it easy on the Bills fans. It's a hard thing man. Not Lions fan hard, but it's hard.

At least the Lions finally decided to drop Millen...it's about friggin time.
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2008, 03:04:38 PM »

Quote from: SensuousLettuce on September 24, 2008, 09:27:53 PM

Quote from: Isgrimnur on September 24, 2008, 08:22:08 PM

Receiver Roscoe Parrish will miss four to six weeks after having surgery to repair ligament damage in his right thumb, leaving the Buffalo Bills without their fastest and one of their most elusive threats. -SI.com

Has it begun?

Buck up!  That just means that we can get Steve Johnson acclimated that much sooner!  Parrish was providing 20 yards per game.  He's not the lynchpin.

Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2008, 03:41:24 PM »

ATL @ CAR - ATL
CLE @ CIN - CIN
HOU @ JAC - JAC
DEN @ KC - DEN
SF @ NO - SF
ARI @ NYJ - ARI
GB @ TB - TB
MIN @ TEN - TEN
SD @ OAK - SD
BUF @ STL - BUF
WAS @ DAL - DAL
PHI @ CHI - PHI
BAL @ PIT - PIT

gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2008, 04:34:45 PM »

OK I'll play too:

ATL @ CAR - CAR
CLE @ CIN - CLE
HOU @ JAC - JAC
DEN @ KC - DEN
SF @ NO - NO
ARI @ NYJ - NYJ
GB @ TB - TB
MIN @ TEN - TEN
SD @ OAK - SD
BUF @ STL - BUF
WAS @ DAL - DAL
PHI @ CHI - PHI
BAL @ PIT - PIT
Semaj

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2008, 08:11:56 PM »

Let the Isgrimmur/Gellar/Semaj Football Trash Talking Predictions commence:
Game           Isgrimmur    Gellar   Semaj
ATL @ CAR       ATL         CAR     CAR
CLE @ CIN        CIN         CLE      CIN
HOU @ JAC       JAC         JAC      JAC
DEN @ KC         DEN        DEN      DEN
SF @ NO           SF          NO        SF (Can I change? smile)
ARI @ NYJ        ARI         NYJ       NYJ (grumble)
GB @ TB           TB          TB         GB
MIN @ TEN       TEN        TEN      TEN
SD @ OAK         SD          SD        SD
BUF @ STL       BUF         BUF      BUF
WAS @ DAL      DAL         DAL      DAL
PHI @ CHI        PHI          PHI      PHI
BAL @ PIT        PIT          PIT      BAL

Locks:
HOU @ JAC - JAC
DEN @ KC - DEN
MIN @ TEN - TEN
SD @ OAK - SD
BUF @ STL - BUF
WAS @ DAL - DAL
PHI @ CHI - PHI

Not so locked (potential bragging rights):
ATL @ CAR
CLE @ CIN
SF @ NO
ARI @ NYJ
GB @ TB
BAL @ PIT

The not so locked looks liek it will probably make someone 13-3 again and me 9-7 smile

WoW:
Venerable
Skywarden
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2008, 08:23:42 PM »

If I can make a good run for the rest of the season, I'll definitely have to look into playing Zaxxon's tourney next year.

Semaj

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2008, 09:32:19 PM »

the key is those lock picks of his... 3 points per or something

Someone should probably look up the rules.

WoW:
Venerable
Skywarden
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2008, 09:40:14 PM »

They are here.  Now please try to remember where they are for the next 48 weeks.   icon_biggrin

Semaj

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2008, 09:56:54 PM »

So 2 points for being right, 3 points if its right and a lock, 0 points for being wrong -1 if it's a lock and wrong.

Simple enough

We could argue locks, but my guess is we all pretty much will have: Denver, Buffalo, Dallas, San Diego and Either Tennessee or Philly

WoW:
Venerable
Skywarden
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2008, 10:06:10 PM »

For now, I'm fine with straight picks.  It'll give me practice to go lose my money next year.

gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2008, 10:07:06 PM »

Yeah straight picks are fine.  I'll only continue with this till I get bored anyway.

gellar
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: