http://gamingtrend.com
July 25, 2014, 03:37:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NFL Week 3  (Read 4492 times)
Devil
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: September 16, 2008, 10:46:44 PM »

OK, let's move on...

XBox Gamertag: Devil13Devil
Wii Number: 0305 6568 6417 2609
PS3 Thing: Slived
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 12:08:05 AM »

Wow, are we getting an early start....

ATL over KC
WAS over ARI
TB over CHI
NE over MIA
NYG over CIN
TEN over HOU
CAR over MIN
BUF over OAK
S F over DET (somebody has to win...)
DEN over N O
SEA over STL
BAL over CLE (not that I care, I hate them both)
IND over JAX
PHI over PIT
DAL over G B
S D over NYJ

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3

I'd rather be watching hockey.
ATB

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 12:53:17 AM »

Buff to 3 and oh?
ScubaV

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 01:47:43 AM »

I think the GB/DAL game could turn out much like Monday's game: 60+ total points.  Rodgers can air it out and neither defense inspires a whole lot of confidence in stopping the pass.  Either team could reasonably come out on top.

I have absolute faith in the power of people to be stupid.

My vision is augmented.
Semaj

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 02:30:00 AM »

ATL over KC - Atlanta made a nice comeback once Ryan settled down.  KC is no where near as good as tampa bay.
ARI over WAS - Arizona seems ot be more in tune right now.  Cambpell Found his stride more last week.  I expect washington to keep itclose and Arizona to win an "Upset"
TB over CHI - Griese will probably not start, but since we all agree the other QB is better in the long run, it'll make it a difficult defensive battle for chicago, who will lose if they fall more than 10 points behind, and they should.
NE over MIA - I am torn.  I expect Miami to actually have a good shot of winning this one.  NEw England can only do so much and Miami can only be so inept so long.  But the Defense is too porous not to pick New England.
NYG over CIN - Manning is looking better in the pocket, the Giants who were no ones pick to go much of anywhere look like one of the best teams in the league right now.
TEN over HOU - Houston is heading into Tennesee after a major hurricane.  I'd be shocked if they even showed up in any shape to play.
CAR over MIN - Carolina is 2-0 without Smith.  Whodathunk?  However Tavaris Jackson does not, in any form, look like a gyu who can lead them to the promise land.  If he doesnt start turning it around soon, he's either benched or the head coach isnt making it 8 games.
BUF over OAK - Oakland can oly look good against Kansas City.  BUffalo should be able to throw and run well enough for 28ish points, as such I cant imagine Oakland winning.
S F over DET (somebody has to win...) - I dunno if it's the defense of Seattle or O'sullivan is the real deal.  But Detroit can score points in bunches, and -I expect them to score 24ish, but I also expect them to give up 30+ so grab O'Sullivan off the waiver wire if you have brady smile
N O over DEN - I dunno, something about New Orleans makes me think they are ready to go on a big run and establish themselves as a contender in the NFC...  I think Denver is that defnining game and they will edge out a win.
SEA over STL - Must Win for seattle who is desperate.  I almost never pick StL on principle.
BAL over CLE - Well, cleveland doesnt have to worry about having to score 35 points to win.  Baltamore had thier game cancelled last week and are hungry.  I feel really bad for the CLE offense.
IND over JAX - Jaxonville wilted under the heat last week and gave Buffalo a big win.  Now they face a indy team where manning is getting his groove back.
PIT over PHI - philly's offense is hot, but thier defense is not.  Pitt has a good offense and a good defense.  I cant imagine Philly not doing well in this game, but I think they need to go 1-2 to start getting people whining in philly
G B over DAL - This is my upset pick of the week.  While I expect ROgers to in theory be facing a batter defense this week, I also expect Dallas to be a bit tired and as such, Green Bay will win a shicker, Vault to the top of the power rankings and then get pummeled later in the season and drop back down, giving it to Dallas again.
S D over NYJ - Must win for S.D.  They are not as good on D without merriman, but I think they are too talented to lose again and start 0-3

WoW:
Venerable
Skywarden
Eagerly awaiting Drakes Fortune 2...
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2008, 03:24:07 AM »

Quote from: SensuousLettuce on September 17, 2008, 12:53:17 AM

Buff to 3 and oh?

BUF to FIVE and oh, sir.

Raiders, Rams, Cards, in order, into the bye week.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 03:27:06 AM by Isgrimnur » Logged

Semaj

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 03:27:02 AM »

What scares me most is Buf vs Arizona could be a battle of the undefeateds or possibly onely 1 loss between the two of em.

WoW:
Venerable
Skywarden
Eagerly awaiting Drakes Fortune 2...
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 03:27:37 AM »

I don't see Arizona getting past the Giants in week 4.

namatoki
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2008, 07:24:16 AM »

Quote from: Isgrimnur on September 17, 2008, 03:27:37 AM

Arizona plays the New York Jets in week 4. They don't play the Giants until week 12.
PeteRock

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2008, 02:53:59 PM »

Quote from: Semaj on September 17, 2008, 02:30:00 AM

PIT over PHI - philly's offense is hot, but thier defense is not.  Pitt has a good offense and a good defense.  I cant imagine Philly not doing well in this game...

Keep in mind that Roethlisberger continues to nurse an injured shoulder, and Pittsburgh was only able to put up 10 points against the Browns.  Granted, it was windy, but Cleveland managed to keep Pittsburgh's running game at bay and Roethlisberger wasn't throwing very well, not just because of the wind, but I think because of that injured shoulder as well.  I wouldn't count Philadelphia out just yet, especially after a tough loss in Dallas.  I am curious to see how the Eagles come back.  They should come back strong and with additional fire after a tough loss to Dallas.  But, if they come out flat and if that Monday night let-down lingers, the next few weeks could be a problem.  I am hoping for a good performance as it's a long flight back to Phoenix when I go to a game and the Eagles lose.

...but I think they need to go 1-2 to start getting people whining in philly.

Roll Eyes

Although I wouldn't be surprised to start hearing chants for Kolb if McNabb loses another game.  I'm not sure why, but it is entirely possible.  McNabb isn't our main problem.  Our defense needs work.  Considine shouldn't even be in the game (that 81-yard bomb to Owens was embarassing) and we need to do a better job of stopping teams on 3rd and long.

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
Devil

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2008, 03:11:45 PM »

Philly wins this weekend. Print it!

(I just cursed them)

msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2008, 03:17:25 PM »

Quote from: PeteRock on September 17, 2008, 02:53:59 PM

PIT over PHI - philly's offense is hot, but thier defense is not.  Pitt has a good offense and a good defense.  I cant imagine Philly not doing well in this game...

Keep in mind that Roethlisberger continues to nurse an injured shoulder, and Pittsburgh was only able to put up 10 points against the Browns.  Granted, it was windy, but Cleveland managed to keep Pittsburgh's running game at bay and Roethlisberger wasn't throwing very well...

Huh? Parker ran for 105 yards (3.8 average) and Ben had a QB rating of 113.05 (12 of 19 for 186 yards and a TD).

What scared me about the Browns game was that the Steelers defense gave up three long drives that got the Browns back into the game.

Tune in to hear me spout nonsense about Fantasy Football every Thursday evening at 6:08.
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2008, 03:17:40 PM »

Quote from: namatoki on September 17, 2008, 07:24:16 AM

Quote from: Isgrimnur on September 17, 2008, 03:27:37 AM

Arizona plays the New York Jets in week 4. They don't play the Giants until week 12.

Them either.

PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2008, 03:29:49 PM »

Quote from: msteelers on September 17, 2008, 03:17:25 PM

Quote from: PeteRock on September 17, 2008, 02:53:59 PM

Keep in mind that Roethlisberger continues to nurse an injured shoulder, and Pittsburgh was only able to put up 10 points against the Browns.  Granted, it was windy, but Cleveland managed to keep Pittsburgh's running game at bay and Roethlisberger wasn't throwing very well...

Huh? Parker ran for 105 yards (3.8 average)...

The week before Parker had less attempts for 138 yards and 3 TDs.  Against Cleveland he had more attempts and even less yards, plus no TDs.  As far as I am concerned he can run all he wants between the 20's, but the real damage is done in the red zone.  105 yards and zero TDs with just under 30 attempts in a game with bad weather where the running game should carry the team isn't a terribly impressive game. 

...and Ben had a QB rating of 113.05 (12 of 19 for 186 yards and a TD).

Passer rating means very little when considering that he only threw the ball 19 times.  186 yards isn't a primetime performance from a Super Bowl winning QB.  When you look at other quarterback statistics around the league, this is a pretty mediocre effort in terms of numbers.  And when facing an explosive Philadelphia offense grinding the clock and pounding the ball up the middle may not put enough points on the board.  Big Ben is going to have to air it out down field in order to keep up with Philadelphia's scoring.  Otherwise they may run out of time if the running game is their primary focus.  And the need to throw the ball more this coming Sunday probably won't bode well for Roethlisberger's shoulder. 

I'm not sold on awarding Pittsburgh the win just yet.

PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2008, 03:32:43 PM »

Quote from: Devil on September 17, 2008, 03:11:45 PM

Philly wins this weekend. Print it!

(I just cursed them)

disgust

Eightball

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2008, 03:39:31 PM »

Quote from: PeteRock on September 17, 2008, 03:29:49 PM

And when facing an explosive Philadelphia offense grinding the clock and pounding the ball up the middle may not put enough points on the board.  Big Ben is going to have to air it out down field in order to keep up with Philadelphia's scoring. 

Philly's offense looked very impressive against Dallas, although to be honest, I still wonder about the two defenses Philly has faced.  The Rams made Eli Manning look like an all-pro (Eli Manning!), and Dallas' defense was awful against Philly (missing tackles all day long, and not covering people...).

McNabb isn't our main problem.  Our defense needs work.  Considine shouldn't even be in the game (that 81-yard bomb to Owens was embarassing) and we need to do a better job of stopping teams on 3rd and long.

I agree with you, though, it's not the offense.  It's the defense; your safeties are seriously questionable.  Dawkins is slowing down (though we've been saying that for years, haven't we?), and Considine is totally worthless.  Mikell can hit, but can't cover at all.

One thing that people didn't point out, however, is how stout Philly was against the run.  Sure, no pass rush to speak of, but the run defense was very good.
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2008, 03:58:41 PM »

Quote from: Eightball on September 17, 2008, 03:39:31 PM

And when facing an explosive Philadelphia offense grinding the clock and pounding the ball up the middle may not put enough points on the board.  Big Ben is going to have to air it out down field in order to keep up with Philadelphia's scoring. 

Philly's offense looked very impressive against Dallas, although to be honest, I still wonder about the two defenses Philly has faced.  The Rams made Eli Manning look like an all-pro (Eli Manning!), and Dallas' defense was awful against Philly (missing tackles all day long, and not covering people...).

And we may be saying the same thing next week after facing a 9th-ranked Pittsburgh pass defense.  When will you stop questioning the defenses Philly has faced?   icon_wink  At least Pittsburgh's pass coverage is a step up from Dallas, so perhaps if Philly plays well on Sunday we can maybe start lauding their performance thus far.

McNabb isn't our main problem.  Our defense needs work.  Considine shouldn't even be in the game (that 81-yard bomb to Owens was embarassing) and we need to do a better job of stopping teams on 3rd and long.

I agree with you, though, it's not the offense.  It's the defense; your safeties are seriously questionable.  Dawkins is slowing down (though we've been saying that for years, haven't we?), and Considine is totally worthless.  Mikell can hit, but can't cover at all.

Considine is certainly worthless, Dawkins is getting a bit long in the tooth (WTF was he doing covering T.O. one-on-one at the 4?), and our other safeties are questionable in coverage.  And while some have been calling Philadelphia's secondary one of the best in the NFL, they certainly don't play like it.  Especially against tight ends.  Heath Miller has a chance to kill us on Sunday.  I think we're going to need to get some of our younger, faster safeties into the game, perhaps J.R. Reed, or maybe Quintin Demps?  But some changes are needed.  Our linebackers look flat-footed, our cornerbacks are blowing coverage and giving up long gains, and our defensive line has done little to put pressure on anyone.  Romo had all day to find his receivers.  You can't give a QB like Romo that much time.  What ever happened to Johnson's aggressive approach?  We need to create turnovers, put pressure on the quarterback, and have confidence in our pass coverage.  What good is holding a team to 3rd and long if we consistently give up the first?  It's pretty much become our standard operation procedure.  Great, swarming D holding teams to 3rd and long, but then consistently giving up the first down.

One thing that people didn't point out, however, is how stout Philly was against the run.  Sure, no pass rush to speak of, but the run defense was very good.

Number one rush defense in the league thus far.  Who would have predicted that?   icon_eek

All I can say is that Pittsburgh is going up against the #1 pass offense in the league, the #3 overall offense, and a pretty strong run defense.  If Philly limits Pittsburgh's running game I don't think Roethlisberger can throw the ball 35 or 40 times down field to keep up.  Not with a sore shoulder. 

Going into the season I was pretty worried about flying to Philly to watch a slaughter.  But now I honestly believe that even if Philly loses we're still going to put up one hell of a fight.  As long as the Monday night hangover doesn't last into Sunday.  Sometimes MNF losses are tough to shake, especially against a division rival.  We should come out strong, but I worry about the possibility of coming out flat.   
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 04:02:59 PM by PeteRock » Logged

ATB

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2008, 05:42:06 PM »

Quote from: Isgrimnur on September 17, 2008, 03:24:07 AM

Quote from: SensuousLettuce on September 17, 2008, 12:53:17 AM

Buff to 3 and oh?

BUF to FIVE and oh, sir.

Raiders, Rams, Cards, in order, into the bye week.

There's no point to them going to 5-0 or even 12-0. They'll end up breaking all of our hearts again.  It's the curse of Buffalo.
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2008, 05:58:31 PM »

It's been 43 years.  They're due. 

In all seriousness, they have some work to do to make it to/through the playoffs.  But the easy road through the NFC West will give them plenty of time to hone the edge while getting some wins. 

Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2008, 09:08:43 PM »

Two items of fallout from Indy vs. Minn:

Bob Sanders out 4-6 weeks on knee sprain, may face surgery.

Tarvaris Jackson pulled for the rest of the season so Gus Frerotte can start in his place.

mori
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2008, 09:34:53 PM »

Quote from: Isgrimnur on September 17, 2008, 09:08:43 PM

Two items of fallout from Indy vs. Minn:

Bob Sanders out 4-6 weeks on knee sprain, may face surgery.

Tarvaris Jackson pulled for the rest of the season so Gus Frerotte can start in his place.

The stupid thing about this Tavaris Jackson debacle is that everyone but the head coach knows he is not a NFL quarterback.
msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2008, 09:44:08 PM »

The week before Parker had less attempts for 138 yards and 3 TDs.  Against Cleveland he had more attempts and even less yards, plus no TDs.  As far as I am concerned he can run all he wants between the 20's, but the real damage is done in the red zone.  105 yards and zero TDs with just under 30 attempts in a game with bad weather where the running game should carry the team isn't a terribly impressive game. 

Parker isn't the type of back that is going to punch it in close to the goaline. He had 2 touchdowns all of last season. It's part of the reason why I'm not completely sold on him as a Steelers running back. Still, he came off a career game, and followed it up with another 100 yard performance. Was it an amazing game? No. But it's a little silly to say the Browns shut him down or kept him at bay.

Passer rating means very little when considering that he only threw the ball 19 times.  186 yards isn't a primetime performance from a Super Bowl winning QB.

The difference though is the Steelers don't hand him the ball and need him to go out and win them the game each week. Above all else he is a game manager. Also, Tomlin shut the offense down late in the game due to the weather and the lead. Ben passed the ball just 6 times in the second half. They didn't need him to go out and throw anymore.

When you look at other quarterback statistics around the league, this is a pretty mediocre effort in terms of numbers. 

Number of pass attempts doesn't matter. What matters is completion percentage and YPA. So far Ben is first in completion percentage and 5th in YPA.

And when facing an explosive Philadelphia offense grinding the clock and pounding the ball up the middle may not put enough points on the board.  Big Ben is going to have to air it out down field in order to keep up with Philadelphia's scoring.  Otherwise they may run out of time if the running game is their primary focus.  And the need to throw the ball more this coming Sunday probably won't bode well for Roethlisberger's shoulder. 

I'm not sold on awarding Pittsburgh the win just yet.

If the Eagles can move the ball at will then they should win hands down.

Good luck with that.

Tune in to hear me spout nonsense about Fantasy Football every Thursday evening at 6:08.
Devil

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2008, 01:50:48 AM »

Bob Sanders may be the most over-rated player in all of sports.

Here are his stats from last year:

96 Tackles
3.5 Sacks
2 INTs
6 Passes Defended

THOSE ARE DEFENSIVE MVP NUMBERS!!?!?!?!???!

WTF!?!

Sarkus

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2008, 01:54:30 AM »

Quote from: Devil on September 18, 2008, 01:50:48 AM

Bob Sanders may be the most over-rated player in all of sports.

Here are his stats from last year:

96 Tackles
3.5 Sacks
2 INTs
6 Passes Defended

THOSE ARE DEFENSIVE MVP NUMBERS!!?!?!?!???!

WTF!?!

In terms of individual stats he may be overrated, but in terms of how that defense plays when he's not in it, he's not.  Sometimes stats don't mean that much - Deion Sanders was a top CB for years but since no one ever threw the ball in his direction, his actual stats many years weren't that impressive.

Roger: And you should know, I have no genitals.
Syndey: That's alright.  I have both.

- American Dad
Devil

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2008, 02:18:56 AM »

For a guy who's "always around the ball" shouldn't he have some numbers to back that up?

Corner and safety are VERY different positions when it comes to stats. Are other teams avoiding and throwing running at the strong safety?

I've watched my share of Colts games (At least 5-6 a season) and he's 1/8th the player that a guy like Polamalu is.

If chasing guys down the field and jumping on the pile gets you an MVP, then he's your man.

msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2008, 10:33:17 PM »

Quote from: Devil on September 18, 2008, 02:18:56 AM

I've watched my share of Colts games (At least 5-6 a season) and he's 1/8th the player that a guy like Polamalu is.

I'm a huge Polamalu fan, but if you've watched 5-6 Colts games a season, and can't see that Bob Sanders is as dominant as Polamalu, then something is wrong with you.

Oh, and just for fun, Polamalu's stats from last year:

58 tackles, 0 sacks, 0 interceptions, and 9 passes defended

Yes, he missed 5 games last year. But he averaged just 5.3 tackles per game, while Sanders averaged 6.4. Polamalu's last full season was in 2005, where he average 5.7 tackles per game.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 10:35:55 PM by msteelers » Logged

ATB

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2008, 12:32:38 PM »

For some reason the Oakland game scares me.
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2008, 03:15:46 PM »

Quote from: SensuousLettuce on September 19, 2008, 12:32:38 PM

Are you and RunningMn9 related?

Devil

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2008, 03:27:05 PM »

I'm a huge Polamalu fan, but if you've watched 5-6 Colts games a season, and can't see that Bob Sanders is as dominant as Polamalu, then something is wrong with you.

Oh, and just for fun, Polamalu's stats from last year:

58 tackles, 0 sacks, 0 interceptions, and 9 passes defended

Yes, he missed 5 games last year. But he averaged just 5.3 tackles per game, while Sanders averaged 6.4. Polamalu's last full season was in 2005, where he average 5.7 tackles per game.

More passes defended!!  icon_wink

Yep - but one of them got the defensive MVP.

Sorry. When I watch a Colts game all I see is Bob Sanders from the knees down as the camera is focused on the people who actually made the play.

ATB

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2008, 09:22:54 PM »

Quote from: Isgrimnur on September 19, 2008, 03:15:46 PM

I think we both know the way things go for Buffalo... frown

Edit: I went to OO just to find out what he wrote. The same exact thing! zow.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 09:26:33 PM by SensuousLettuce » Logged
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2008, 09:29:50 PM »

Quote from: SensuousLettuce on September 19, 2008, 09:22:54 PM

Quote from: Isgrimnur on September 19, 2008, 03:15:46 PM

I think we both know the way things go for Buffalo... frown

Edit: I went to OO just to find out what he wrote. The same exact thing! zow.

Then allow me to show those here my finely crafted reply to you and him as well:  SHUT IT!   slywink

Devil

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2008, 07:16:13 PM »

Pats crashing....HARD!!

About time.

ATB

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2008, 08:14:21 PM »

Wow. I log into SI.com. The bills have the ball, down by 2 with about 40 secs left.  They kick the game winner as time expires.  This is what's supposed to happen TO THE BILLS not be performed by the Bills.

17 points in the 4th quarter?!

Could this be a special season?
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2008, 08:17:20 PM »

That was the only game I got to watch this morning.

Trent Edwards is the real deal.  He's good.

Jamarcus Russell is... not.

gellar
mori
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2008, 09:29:18 PM »

The Vikings held on for the win. The defence came up big even though I though Steve Smith would burn them like he did the last time the two teams met.
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2008, 09:38:57 PM »

Quote from: SensuousLettuce on September 21, 2008, 08:14:21 PM

Wow. I log into SI.com. The bills have the ball, down by 2 with about 40 secs left.  They kick the game winner as time expires.  This is what's supposed to happen TO THE BILLS not be performed by the Bills.

17 points in the 4th quarter?!

Could this be a special season?

The wins keep getting uglier.  Lost of dropped balls, more than Week 1 when they were playing in the rain.

Sarkus

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2008, 10:18:56 PM »

That's . . . unnecessary.  Four posts to ban must be a new record.   finger

(They deleted a post for those who don't understand what I'm talking about.)

Roger: And you should know, I have no genitals.
Syndey: That's alright.  I have both.

- American Dad
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2008, 10:23:57 PM »

I have no real interest in it other than some FF points, but this Denver-NO game is very entertaining.

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
mori
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2008, 11:33:32 PM »

Quote from: Sarkus on September 21, 2008, 10:18:56 PM

That's . . . unnecessary.  Four posts to ban must be a new record.   finger

(They deleted a post for those who don't understand what I'm talking about.)

I missed it was he a Raiders or a Panthers fan?
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2008, 01:02:34 AM »

I'm 11-3 before the Dallas game.  Got to watch a guy at the bar that had bet on the Giants with the 6.5 point spread lose it when the game got tied.  Made even sweeter by him wearing Dallas gear sitting in a Bills bar. 

We also had about 5 Raiders fan who were much classier when a Buffalo player went down, applauding when he got up and walked off the field.  In their defense for choice of venue, they were at that location last week as well. 

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: