http://gamingtrend.com
July 31, 2014, 11:40:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New 9/11 Footage  (Read 2373 times)
Interloper
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2006, 08:27:11 AM »

Just came upon this today, I think it was just released Monday.  Wow - just wow.

http://www.revver.com/view.php?id=59686

ATB

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 10:28:38 AM »

wow. that's the clearest footage of the event that I have seen.  Anticipating what was to come made it all the more difficult.

zounds.
JLu

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 01:01:51 PM »

Powerful stuff.  Thank you for sharing it.

XBox Live Gamertag: JLu
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 01:23:21 PM »

Odd places where it cuts out... it's like they've edited some of the milestone events out.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 01:32:00 PM »

Quote from: Purge on September 13, 2006, 01:23:21 PM

Odd places where it cuts out... it's like they've edited some of the milestone events out.

I would guess that where she stopped filming and restarted.

If I figured it was just gonna be a fire and they evacuate the people, there's no way I'd sit there the whole time with the camera on... I might have left it running and stepped away...maybe not even that though..
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2006, 01:41:01 PM »

Site looks like it's been /.ed. Anybody have a backup around?

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2006, 01:55:33 PM »

I have it saved if Mister Knightshade wanted to host it.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Jag

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2006, 03:08:20 PM »

Wow. My heart raced for that entire video. I don't think i blinked once. So so sad.  icon_frown
Kobra

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2006, 05:52:15 PM »

Unfortunately, rumors are the FBI wanted portions showing the collapse and second plane hitting edited out.  Those parts missing does nothing to alleviate all of the conspiracy theories running around - unfortunately.

All truth goes through three stages: first it is ridiculed: then it is
violently opposed: finally it is accepted as self evident. - Schopenhauer
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2006, 06:01:02 PM »

considering the woman says it was a military plane on the footage released..  saywhat

Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2006, 06:22:44 PM »

Just as an FYI - my work viruscanner went nuts upon hitting the page on IE (checking to see if I had Quicktime installed on that browser or not). Something that mysteriously showed up as an install file in the main C: directory just after I closed the page.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Kobra

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2006, 08:08:49 PM »

Google Video version.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5841197953012597968

I JUST caught the part where she said "It was a military plane.".. "A military plane just hit the other tower!"..

I would sure LOVE to see their video of the other plane flying in...  paranoid
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 08:22:40 PM by Kobra » Logged

Tals

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2006, 08:32:58 PM »

Quote from: Purge on September 13, 2006, 06:01:02 PM

considering the woman says it was a military plane on the footage released..  saywhat

So its a military plane - one that the camera clearly showed she wouldn't have been able to see. In addition I think pretty much all of us saw footage live at the time of a commercial plane hitting the towers.

So if this is true - anyone care to explain how live footage was edited at the time. Where the commercial airliner went if a military plane did the attack.

Personally I think this is a wind up on the dialogue.

Tals

Currently Playing: Psyconauts, lol, wee raptr: Tals Steam: Talsworthy
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2006, 09:44:33 PM »

Yeah you couldn't even see the 2nd tower. Plus that's where the vid stops.

She could have said 'OMG the Titanic just hit the tower!' and it'd be as plausibly supported.
GGMark

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2006, 10:03:07 PM »

there were a lot of people who claimed it was a military plane.  I dont know if I believe that.  It was VERy sunny that day, and the planes appeared as black shapes.  Military people are trained to recognize black shapes and what sort of plane they are.  I didnt see any explosions, but I didn stop and go back.

While I am not sure this video shows anything ground breaking.  It is by far the clearest images I have seen from that day.

Us, or them.  It was a bad day.
mikeg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2006, 10:16:54 PM »

Simply speechless.  Just yesterday I listened to one of the newly released 911 calls from 3 guys trapped on the 105th floor during all of this and the 911 worker was talking to them up to the collapse trying to encourage and comfort them when you all of a sudden hear the man on the phone scream, "oh my God! Oh.."  then it cuts off just as the building collapsed.  I was absolutely shaking after listening to it.  Gut wrenching. 

Made me want to kill ever last one of those f*ckers responsible with my own two hands!

I am Xboxalot on Live.
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2006, 10:22:53 PM »

I really don't like the fact that this shit opens up old wounds.

I still question the conditions that would lead the people who did this to plan to kill themselves in this manner. How bad is it where they are that they're willing to not only kill others, but themselves to do this?

Kobra

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2006, 12:20:51 AM »

Quote from: Tals on September 13, 2006, 08:32:58 PM

Quote from: Purge on September 13, 2006, 06:01:02 PM

So its a military plane - one that the camera clearly showed she wouldn't have been able to see. In addition I think pretty much all of us saw footage live at the time of a commercial plane hitting the towers.

So if this is true - anyone care to explain how live footage was edited at the time. Where the commercial airliner went if a military plane did the attack.

Personally I think this is a wind up on the dialogue.

Tals

They state they removed footage of the second plane hitting - the question now is - why?  What did it show?  Sadly, this opens up more questions than it answers.

Thin_J

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2006, 12:34:56 AM »

Quote from: ATB on September 13, 2006, 09:44:33 PM

Yeah you couldn't even see the 2nd tower. Plus that's where the vid stops.

She could have said 'OMG the Titanic just hit the tower!' and it'd be as plausibly supported.

Agreed. I was watching it live on CNN in the University Center at school the day it happened. It was most certainly not a military aircraft.

As startling as this stuff is even now, I still wish people would maybe have a quick remembrance on the day, and then go on with their lives. You don't have to forget it happened. I'm not saying that. I'm just saying that maybe it's past time that we moved on and focused more on things that are happening now.

Xbox Live: Thin J
PSN: Thin_J
Rhinohelix
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2006, 11:47:55 AM »

Given that the second plane hit while the footage was being beamed out live to the world I don't think they could fake it being a military plane.  It was caught on tape a dozen times.  Thinking otherwise is just a sign of weirdness.  retard

Its just staggering to watch this footage.  I understand the desire to move on but we need to not forget. We need to remember how that felt, as bad as it is.  It takes me right back to that morning, watching history and tragedy unfold live on television.  It is quite literally like watching a train wreck, too horrible to think about, too intense to look away, even when you know what happens; or perhaps because of knowing what happens.

Dance with the Devil and the Devil doesn't change.  The Devil changes you.
JLu

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2006, 12:17:44 PM »

Glad to see that I am not the only one who cannot stand the conspiracy theory BS about 9/11.

Kobra

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2006, 12:38:30 PM »

Certainly isn't something the government hasn't planned before.  Outlandish and far fetched at first, but historical records exist that something of this nature was already concieved and nearly implemented. (reaching full approval up to the president)

http://www.revver.com/view.php?id=59686

Destroying an unmanned drone masquerading as a commercial aircraft supposedly full of "college students off on a holiday". This proposal was the one supported by the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

Operation Northwoods, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war.

Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2006, 11:59:33 PM »

I did'nt find that a very good video at all. Yes it was very clear and she seemed to be using a very good camera. But it did'nt show either plane colliding with the buildings, it did'nt show the first tower collapse , and when the 2nd one started she was folming the ground for no apparent reason. So basically it showed nothing never mind anything new.

The only thing I found facinating about it all was the huge amount of dust a modern building can generate when destroyed. Who'd think a huge glass / steel structure would do that much dust and dirt.

---------------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Check my trader rating. Im 22+ and zero negs. Trade with me! smile
Farscry

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2006, 12:21:32 AM »

I'm one of those "BS" conspiracy theorists (thanks for the respecting of others' viewpoints there, JLu, much appreciated Roll Eyes) who think that there's a lot more surrounding the events of that fateful day than what our government has acknowledged.  As to what exactly the secrecy is about, all we can do is speculate, since there's no firm proof as to exactly what happened.

Regardless, I don't think that this footage actually throws any real suspicion out there.  How do we know the audio wasn't recorded seperately and added into the video post-production?  It's obvious the video's already been edited with segments cut out.

I do think there's lots of evidence out there that lends itself to further investigation as it casts doubt on the official story of what happened on 9/11.  However, I don't think this video is part of that evidence.

Purge - You have unlocked an Achievement!
You are now of the rank reprobate
Graham
Managing Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2006, 01:18:02 AM »

Quote from: Farscry on September 15, 2006, 12:21:32 AM

(thanks for the respecting of others' viewpoints there, JLu, much appreciated Roll Eyes)
And you are respecting his?   retard

Partial Owner of the World Champion Green Bay Packers
Farscry

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2006, 02:37:23 AM »

Quote from: Graham on September 15, 2006, 01:18:02 AM

(thanks for the respecting of others' viewpoints there, JLu, much appreciated Roll Eyes)
And you are respecting his?   retard
Did I denigrate his views of what did or didn't happen behind 9/11?  No.  Did he denigrate mine?  When someone calls my views "bullshit", that doesn't seem too respectful to me.  Calling someone on it when they fail to show you consideration isn't a failure to respect their views.

Kobra

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2006, 02:46:27 AM »

I'm one of those "BS" conspiracy theorists (thanks for the respecting of others' viewpoints there, JLu, much appreciated Roll Eyes) who think that there's a lot more surrounding the events of that fateful day than what our government has acknowledged.  As to what exactly the secrecy is about, all we can do is speculate, since there's no firm proof as to exactly what happened.

Regardless, I don't think that this footage actually throws any real suspicion out there.  How do we know the audio wasn't recorded seperately and added into the video post-production?  It's obvious the video's already been edited with segments cut out.

I do think there's lots of evidence out there that lends itself to further investigation as it casts doubt on the official story of what happened on 9/11.  However, I don't think this video is part of that evidence.

I HIGHLY recommend you read "Crossing the Rubicon"..  It will truly wake you up to what is going on in this country, with hundreds of pages of undisputable evidence, right before your very eyes.  You won't be the same after you read it, and it goes into detail about the 9/11 operation.  Once my kids reach the "Teens" in age, I am going to require them to read it and write me a report on it so they know exactly what they are facing in todays world.

Rivetting book, from page-1.

Exodor
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2006, 03:37:34 AM »

I just watched the whole video.

I think I'm going to be sick.   crybaby
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2006, 03:51:37 AM »

I don't believe there was a direct conspiracy.  But part of me thinks someone knew and let it happen.

I mean honestly, why go to the trouble of all that sneakery with explosives and military planes when you know the terrorists will hit it anyway?

Honestly, I think that people will always look for big conspiracies in everything because they want events to have more meaning than they do.

It's about as bad as the people who say we never landed on the moon.
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2006, 09:37:39 AM »

heh, you still think we were on the moon? slywink

j/k ninja
Farscry

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2006, 01:20:12 PM »

Quote from: Turtle on September 15, 2006, 03:51:37 AM

I think that people will always look for big conspiracies in everything because they want events to have more meaning than they do.

I actually wasn't much of a conspiracy theorist prior to 9/11.  As far as it went for me was figuring that the military (not necessarily the government) knew/knows more about UFO's than they admit, whether they're alien craft or top-end military experimental craft.

But mere days after 9/11, when things started getting really wonky in the official stories we were getting, and after seeing a disconnect between what I saw on TV and what I was being told... well, that got me seriously questioning things.

Kobra, I'll have to check that book out, hadn't heard of it before.  Up to now, I've pretty much just been researching stuff online, both for and against the official story (after all, if I only read one set of thoughts and not another, then I'm not allowing myself to weigh the evidence on both sides of a story).

Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2006, 01:32:29 PM »

There is nothing I love more than a good conspiracy story in my fiction but I can't believe in them in real life for one simple reason- People can't' keep secrets.  As somone who recently got out of the military and held the highest security clearance available while I was in, I can tell you that even the most secure information has a surpring number of people privy to it.  For example, if someone were to have known about 9/11 prior to it happening then it wouldn't have been a small circle around Bush- it would have been the orignal source, the analyst who received the information, his entire chain of command and peers (which is a lot), etc, all the way up.  In an age where reports of troop movements and other secrets are regularly leaked to reporters do you honestly think that no one in that entire chain would have felt some form of remorse for what happened and informed a reputable reporter? 

And if you belive it wasn't willfully ingnoring the information but instead was an active act by our own goverment, then there is still a huge number of personnel required to carry out that sort of mission and, of course, no way does it not leak from at least one person in that chain. 
Kobra

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2006, 01:51:00 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on September 15, 2006, 01:32:29 PM

There is nothing I love more than a good conspiracy story in my fiction but I can't believe in them in real life for one simple reason- People can't' keep secrets.  As somone who recently got out of the military and held the highest security clearance available while I was in, I can tell you that even the most secure information has a surpring number of people privy to it.  For example, if someone were to have known about 9/11 prior to it happening then it wouldn't have been a small circle around Bush- it would have been the orignal source, the analyst who received the information, his entire chain of command and peers (which is a lot), etc, all the way up.  In an age where reports of troop movements and other secrets are regularly leaked to reporters do you honestly think that no one in that entire chain would have felt some form of remorse for what happened and informed a reputable reporter? 

And if you belive it wasn't willfully ingnoring the information but instead was an active act by our own goverment, then there is still a huge number of personnel required to carry out that sort of mission and, of course, no way does it not leak from at least one person in that chain. 

I disagree, secrets can be kept by the way of how the structure of everything is in the realm of government secrets.  Compartmentalized systems allow for subversive secrets because nobody really has an idea of what they are working on.  For example a nuclear technician in Alaska extracting uranium really has no clue of the bigger picture, neither does the guy making a specific type of trigger mechanism.  But combined, along with the other compartment work, and we have an atomic bomb, that was kept secret for decades. A fella working on new polymeres in New Jersey, another fella working on special paints in Florida, really have no clue that they are working on a top secret new stealth fighter, but when the compartments combine, the results are a secret that was easily kept for decades.

Most major secrets only require a select handful of people to actually understand the entire picture.  Probably only 8-12 people knew of the entirety of the Stealth project, while there were hundreds working on compartmental pieces of the project that had zero clue what they were doing. Being in intelligence I am surprised you aren't appraised of how compartmental system of secrets and covert operations works.

9/11 bears some striking resemblences to an intelligence operation, so much so it would be impossible to discuss them all here.  But one of the most obvious is that on that same day, a large scale "Military Exercise" about planes crashing into buildings was planned at several facilities.  Anyone that has knowledge of operations knows that this is a pretty common trademark for intelligence operations because it causes confusion and lack of response of the parties involved - is this an exercise - or is it real?  Norad for example, thought 9/11 was a training exercise for nearly the first hour after the incidents.

http://www.boston.com/news/packages/sept11/anniversary/wire_stories/0903_plane_exercise.htm

Agency planned exercise on Sept. 11 built around a plane crashing into a building.

The fact of the matter is, there are far too many questions that are being ignored by the government.  Far too many coincidences to be written off as mearly "Bizarre".  So far nobody in this administration is stepping up to level some answers, and instead have been sidestepping them.  For example when Condi Rice said "Nobody imagined planes would be used as weapons.", we know that was a lie, because of the planned "Exercise" to prepare for such an event.  Also the slipup later, when she said "Nobody imagined planes would be used on such a scale.", are we to assume they imagined it, but just not this big?  If so, then her first statement taken at face value is obviously a lie.  We also now know that the pentagon was well aware of a potential airliner being crashed into their building, and in fact conducted many exercises of it, witness photos released under the freedom of information act;

Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2006, 02:05:44 PM »

Kobra, I've worked in Intelligence and I don't think you have a good idea of how it works.  Indeed one of my former jobs was Program Manager for one of these compartments so I'm intimately familiar with the nature of how we handle sensitive information.  My point is that the compartments are actually much larger than you think. It's not a group of old men sitting around a dimly lit chamber sipping brandy and deciding the fate of the world.  Yes, secrets are kept but those are generally considered "good" or non-controversial secrets in the sense that the people with that knowledge have no trouble sleeping at night while keeping them.  I flat out refuse to believe that a large scale operation against American citizens isn't going to have at least one person in the mix who feels sufficient remorse after the fact that they blow the whistle.

Explain this to me- which side of the conspiracy are you on- did we willfully ignore intelligence to allow the attacks to happen or did we actually conduct the attacks ourself?

Note, I'm not saying that mistakes weren't made, that indications weren't missed, etc but there is a large difference between an intelligence  apparatus that fails to discover the real threats through all of the chaff (and let me tell you the threat reporting that our intel services receive and has to evaluate on a daily basis is stupifyingly  large) and an apparatus that uniformly acts with malicious intent on it's own citizens. 
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 02:09:31 PM by Kevin Grey » Logged
LoneStarSpur

Glad to be old!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2006, 02:07:19 PM »

I weep for the human race.

The internet will be the end of civilization as we know it.

Fallin' feels like flyin'. For a little while. - Bad Blake
You're a funny drunk. - my wife
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2006, 02:36:50 PM »

So if it was the government's idea, what was the motivation? To invade Iraq?  To send the country into recession?  Perhaps is was all big oil's fault.  Of course in game planning they didn't think that such an event would raise gas prices so astronomically it would virtually bring about the bankrupting of two of the big 3 auto manufacturers.

How would they get the airlines' complicit agreement to subject themselves to trillions of dollars in losses?

Who would they get to pilot the planes?  Did the people who died on the planes not really exist?  Was the pilot an inflatable doll a la Airplane and they were remote controlled into the buildings?

Why would they hit the pentagon? To get the army fired up?  I bet Clinton actually hated Al Gore so much the original plan was that the pentagon plane was to hit the white house and shut him up as well as his harpie wife. But then, the Supreme Court (despite also being in on the plan) feinted and put Bush in the white house. Can't kill the republican pres or else we'll be found out!  Change the target to the pentagon!

JLu

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2006, 02:49:10 PM »

Farscry, I'd like to think I've always respected you -- we may not always agree on an issue, but you've always kept arguements intelligent and civil.  That was directed in a general way towards others.  (And rereading because that didn't sound like me: I said I can't stand the conspiracy theory BS, not the theorists!)  smile

The idea that the government could keep something this big a secret just doesn't work for me.  The sheer number of people who would have to have been involved to make how many hundreds of people on those planes disappear?  I find that to be far fetched.  Nevermind the revolution and treason charges that would follow against those who ordered it.

But I mean if the goverment did it, um, what happened to the people?  The government elimintated them all?  Or do some people think that they are all living on an island somewhere, unable to contact their loved ones?  I don't get it.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 02:52:35 PM by JLu » Logged

Kobra

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2006, 03:27:34 PM »

Quote from: ATB on September 15, 2006, 02:36:50 PM

So if it was the government's idea, what was the motivation?

See Peak Oil;

Also see PNAC;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century

Farscry

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2006, 04:24:05 PM »

Quote from: JLu
Farscry, I'd like to think I've always respected you -- we may not always agree on an issue, but you've always kept arguements intelligent and civil.  That was directed in a general way towards others.  (And rereading because that didn't sound like me: I said I can't stand the conspiracy theory BS, not the theorists!)  smile

Gotcha; I was surprised too, because I've never had a problem between us before.  I guess I'm also a little overly sensitive because, since my viewpoint runs counter to the generally accepted view, I tend to see my views ridiculed a little more often.

I've got no problem at all with you disagreeing with me; if I wasn't up for debating, I'd keep it all to myself. icon_smile No harm, no foul then; you meant no offense, and I apologize for taking offense unfairly to you.

Quote from: JLu
The idea that the government could keep something this big a secret just doesn't work for me.  The sheer number of people who would have to have been involved to make how many hundreds of people on those planes disappear?  I find that to be far fetched.  Nevermind the revolution and treason charges that would follow against those who ordered it.

But I mean if the goverment did it, um, what happened to the people?  The government elimintated them all?  Or do some people think that they are all living on an island somewhere, unable to contact their loved ones?  I don't get it.

There's all sorts of ways to interpret the implications of what happened.  The two biggest points of contention for me from what I've read are these:

1) reasonable evidence that the WTC were dropped via demolitions, not by damage from the planes.  There's a whole slew of data for and against this; so far, the evidence in favor of demolitions explaining the collapse is more compelling and logical to me than the evidence claiming the plane damage (including the fires) was sufficient alone.

When I consider the evidence, I'm ignoring the feasibility of how the demolitions might have been placed out of the equation, and looking purely at the most logical explanations of how the buildings collapsed.  It's sort of like diagnosing an illness; sure, take the medical history into account, but sometimes the illness really is something that defies all logic until you find out some obscure thing that happened to the person that caused them to be vulnerable to this rare illness (or some rare genetic thing, or whatever).

The point I'm making is that it's often worthwhile to figure out the most logical explanation of the results of something, then work backwards to find evidence of that explanation being true.

If the buildings were pulled via demolitions, that leaves several possible explanations, the two most logical (based on motives) being: the terrorists planted bombs as well or someone in the government arranged it (be it the military, intelligence, or at the behest of the administration).

2)  Flight 93.  There's enough questionable evidence of the alleged crash site that it's difficult to ascertain what exactly happened to the plane.  The most logical conclusions if it wasn't crashed via the official story: the military shot it down (and the government doesn't want the PR nightmare of admitting that, although I'd actually say that shooting the plane down in a remote area if there is no alternative is unfortunately the best action available and I couldn't blame the authorities for making that choice if they had to), or, well, I'm not sure what other conclusion there could be.

Anyway, I'm getting sidetracked.  Basically, I have sincere doubts regarding the official explanations of the events that went down that day, and want to know what exactly happened.  I doubt we'll ever get the true story though, as we're only left with conjecture for now.  icon_frown

Kobra

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2006, 04:38:36 PM »

Quote from: Farscry on September 15, 2006, 04:24:05 PM

1) reasonable evidence that the WTC were dropped via demolitions, not by damage from the planes.

Like this?

http://www.proliberty.com/observer/20050714.htm
Fourteen eyewitnesses verify WTC janitorís story about a massive basement explosion just seconds before the airline strike of the north tower.

Quote from: Farscry on September 15, 2006, 04:24:05 PM

If the buildings were pulled via demolitions, that leaves several possible explanations, the two most logical (based on motives) being: the terrorists planted bombs as well or someone in the government arranged it (be it the military, intelligence, or at the behest of the administration).

Unfortunately, we now know that Marvin Bush (GW's cousin), was princple of the company in charge of WTC security, and there was at least 2 large powerdowns of the building which rendered cameras inoperable leading up to 9/11. (both on 9/8 and 9/9 as indicated in reports from the IT departments of various floors who had to handle the power up conditions of the servers)

http://www.commondreams.org/views03/0204-06.htm

Securacom and now named Stratesec, is in Sterling, Va.. Its CEO, said the company had a ``completion contract" to handle some of the security at the World Trade Center ``up to the day the buildings fell down."

Talk about an unbelievably massive set of coincidences....

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: