http://gamingtrend.com
September 30, 2014, 08:09:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Netflix/Marvel Series  (Read 121 times)
metallicorphan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: November 08, 2013, 03:30:48 PM »

I know Soulchilde mentioned this in the Netflix thread,but like he says i think it warrants its own thread as i have been reading up on it and it COULD be great

So,just incase you missed it

Netflix to launch 4 Marvel series that will lead to Defenders series

IMO if they could avoid the series being like Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and more like DC's Arrow,they could be great

Daredevil series will launch the new franchise, with shows based on Jessica Jones, Iron Fist and Luke Cage to follow.

The four series will take place in a shared universe - the gritty world of heroes and villains in Hell's Kitchen, New York - and unfold over multiple years.

Netflix has committed to all four 13-episode series, all leading to a mini-series event - Marvel's The Defenders, which will bring the characters together as a team.

Good to see Marvel wasting no time when they got the Daredevil License back just this past April

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
naednek
Global Moderator
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 05:24:19 PM »

Already a topic created for this  http://gamingtrend.com/forums/off-topic/%28tv%29-marvel-has-4-new-series-and-a-miniseries/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: