http://gamingtrend.com
September 18, 2014, 07:56:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need some help.  (Read 438 times)
Fellstrike
Gaming Trend Reader

Pimp Walking Amongst Mere Hoes

View Profile WWW
« on: April 13, 2008, 07:05:13 PM »

I don't enjoy advertising this much, but there's 4 days left and looks like people are catching up to me, so hopefully I can get a hand.
For those of you who are already helping me, a pre-emptive thanks is in order!  thumbsup

My crappy banner I made using entirely in PowerPoint:

I'm currently in a casting call for "The Pickup Artist" on VH1.  It's a TV Show (Second Season) about guys who have trouble picking up girls, feel awkward around them, act more nerdy than studly, etc.  Although I'm a pretty nerdy guy, I can flip the switch and be very interactive & social around the ladies.  I'm mainly looking forward to making it on the show so I can learn the tricks of the trade for when the time comes that I actually meet the one girl that I truly want, I will have no trouble getting her.  The main problem that I have around females (and guys too, in a heterosexual way) is starting a conversation.  It's one of my weak points.  Everything else I've been working on so once I get that down, I'll be pretty much unstoppable ... also, I'm sure that they'll have some other really good advice too.

For this casting call, the Top 10 people are guaranteed to be submitted to the network for an audition.  I've already been contacted by them to make an audition video just for them, but waiting on them to reply back with the details.  I'm currently in 2nd place in the contest; what I really want is to either stay in 2nd or GO FOR THE GOLD!  I'm a huge achievement whore lol.

Here is how you can help:

The casting call works on a voting system to see who has a good following behind them -- this means potential viewers to them, therefore this is important, hence the Top 10 are guaranteed for an audition.  To vote, you must register an account on the website -- this is for tracking legitimate votes only, not to spam you or send viruses, etc.  If you do happen to get e-mails from them, there's a section that says "Contact Preferences" and you can check "NEVER EMAIL ME".  You can vote once a day, that means a total of 4 times...new day starts at 11pm CST (9pm PST / midnight EST).  You can do this by either clicking the banner or going here:  http://www.gotcast.com/Fellstrike ... It takes ~1 minute to make an account and just a few seconds each day to vote.

Any and all help is very well appreciated!

Special Thanks to those I know from here who are already voting for me (feel free to add your gotcast name if I left you out) -- Miltonite, ArchangelArcanis, funnygirl, rittchard.
Also, thanks to those who helped me with the G4 contest -- ended in 14th place on that one -- still hoping to hear from them at least. smile

"The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" -George Carlin
MHS
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 07:44:26 PM »

Done. Good luck!

"they're lucky they found an MHS out there, otherwise their fates would have been sealed."
rittchard
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 08:06:41 PM »

How come it doesn't seem like the vote count goes up after it says your vote is counted?

Oh well, I'll keep trying to help, you are damn cute btw.  Hopefully we'll get to see you with your shirt off more lol nod  nod
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: