http://gamingtrend.com
July 30, 2014, 01:57:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help finding shot glasses  (Read 932 times)
Bulletpig
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: October 20, 2004, 12:57:39 AM »

Everyone,

We are having a party saturday night.  My wife is wanting to make jello shots and I can't figure out where to find those 1 oz plastic shot glasses.

I'm in KC and since Saturday is so close need to find some place close.

Thanks!

Regards,
Pig
Doopri

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2004, 02:20:17 AM »

Hmm wow I always grabbed em from supermarket or where I get liqs.  Id just market first if no luck ya can always cut down a regular one - they're a lil bit wider but hey whatever right? smile
Clanwolfer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2004, 02:23:08 AM »

Step 1: Buy regular 12oz. plastic cups.
Step 2: Call friends, tell them that party now has 12oz. jello shots.
Step 3: Watch friends drink themselves into stupidity (if friends aren't already stupid), make them do dumb things, videotape for future reference.

Tebunker

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2004, 02:25:09 AM »

You want SOLO cups, at your local grocer, probably in the picnic aisle... Try Walmart...

but they're Solo cups, and don't stress out if you get 2oz cups just half fill em.

More important is clearing out the fridge and getting enough cookie sheets to fill and stack up.

Also go hard core and mix it up, some vodka, some silver rum, some 151 and be really balsy and get some pure grain alcohol...   :twisted:   Cool

"I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien
Sepiche

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2004, 01:56:01 PM »

Strangely enough I think Target carries them... although I guess I've never seen them around here, I have seen them in other Targets.  Other than that... Fidel's in Westport might carry stuff like that.  It's a tobacco shop, but I think they have shot glasses too.

If you need to have a set on hand for the future I'd definitely just head to a website for you favorite band or something and stock up.

s

And when he had failed to find these boons in things whose laws are known and measurable, they told him he lacked imagination, and was immature because he preferred dream-illusions to the illusions of our physical creation
Bulletpig

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2004, 03:11:10 PM »

Thanks for all the tips.  I will hit the store at lunch.

Thanks!

Pig
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: