http://gamingtrend.com
April 20, 2014, 11:37:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a wordpress expert (paying job)  (Read 247 times)
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile WWW
« on: December 23, 2013, 12:52:42 AM »

GT Community,

I'd like to combine the functionality of several websites into one.  I'd like the aggregation systems of Metacritic allowing users to submit via a form their reviews that would, in an automated fashion, aggregate after being approved by our staff.  I'd also like to allow users to be able to submit news which will be vetted by a certain number of community votes and then approved when it hits X number of approvals.  See N4G.com for examples.  

I'd like these to be extensions of Wordpress and I will own the end results. You will provide source code and documentation.

You will support and debug for 120 days post-launch.  Applicants must speak and understand English fluently.  

This will form the backbone of several sites I'm building in 2014, so I want this moving sooner rather than later.  Payment upon delivery of the functional end results.  smile   If you know somebody with the skills, put them in touch with me and we'll talk turkey...or money...or whatever they accept for payment.  burke[at]gamingtrend.com

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
Harpua3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 10:25:56 PM »

I just had to post. This is lonely thread. I'm no expert just someone passing by.
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 12:16:00 AM »

Quote from: Harpua3 on December 29, 2013, 10:25:56 PM

I just had to post. This is lonely thread. I'm no expert just someone passing by.

Heh, it's also a very tough ask.   What I'm looking to put together would be difficult, even for an expert.  Still...it's a paying job.  smile

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
Harpua3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 04:29:48 PM »

Quote from: Knightshade Dragon on December 30, 2013, 12:16:00 AM

Quote from: Harpua3 on December 29, 2013, 10:25:56 PM

Heh, it's also a very tough ask.   What I'm looking to put together would be difficult, even for an expert.  Still...it's a paying job.  smile

Hey man I was trying to discretely "bump" your thread. Don't be so obvious. I feel like I should say a line out of "c.h.i.p.s." or some other 70s show now.
Crux
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 11:12:12 AM »

I've passed your email along to someone who did some wordpress stuff for me. Hopefully he can do what you need!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: