http://gamingtrend.com
September 01, 2014, 07:00:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My blog-about Japan  (Read 401 times)
Canuck
Gaming Trend Senior Member

I live in Japan

View Profile
« on: June 19, 2007, 03:11:30 AM »

Hey peeps! I've just started a new blog if you're interested. It seems every day I open to the second page of my local newspaper and just have to shake my head at what I read. There's a lot of really whacky stories come out of Japan as I'm sure most of you know. Well there's a whole lot more that never make it across the Pacific.

The purpose of this blog was to pick out some of the more interesting ones and put them in one spot so that we can all collectively shake our heads! Most of the stories are whacky or strange although there might be the odd one about NOVA (where I work) as well.

I usually paraphrase the articles and while none of these stories need embellishment, sometimes I use my editorial freedom to insert my own form of humour-your mileage may vary. Anyways I always provide a link so that you can go check the story out for yourself if you want. I've been doing it for a couple weeks now so you can go see what you might be getting yourself into-there's a good sample there I think.

Cheers!

http://notablenipponnews.blogspot.com
Orgull

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 04:23:20 AM »

Interesting stuff Canuck! Nice to see a new blog, I'l keep an eye on it.

Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 05:04:32 AM »

Quite interesting to read. Keep it up!

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: