http://gamingtrend.com
October 20, 2014, 10:54:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Miss me?.....need hardware help  (Read 4390 times)
Daehawk
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2006, 08:42:08 PM »

Oh god I feel like just sitting and crying and this pain pill is'nt helping any. If no one noticed, Ive been MIA for over a week now. Thursday a week ago I was sitting reading a magazine when my power supply popped and seems to have taken my motherboard with it to hell. What follows is the best i can discribe it all.

I thought the only yhting that had died was my PS. It did'nt help that I have no money at all and it picked one of the worst times in my life to die on me. I called around all weekend trying to find a place or person with a used one. I found my old PS from an older system in a box but it was not a P4 compatible one. It did not have the 12v 4 pin connector that plugs into the motherboard near the CPU. I found a place that sold a adapter dongle. It plugs into a molex on the old PS and changes it to a 4 pin. I paid my only $6 for it. Get home and still nothing works. By Monday Ive found a used PS that is known to work but still requires that dongle. I borrowed $10 and bought the used PS. Still nothing. The system is dead..no fans, no sounds, nothing. So Wednesday my friend loans me $35 which I have no idea how Im ever going to repay and I go buy a brand new P4 PS. ARGH still nothing.

I spend days trying this and that and the other thing with it. I finally learn that if both the ATX plug and the 4 pin are plugged in the way they should be then nothing at all works. If I unplug the 4pin then the drives light up and the vid and cpu fans spin. But thats it. It of course wont work without that 4pin. So now I know I have a fried motherboard. I can only hope the CPU is ok. I have no way of knowing. The cheapest place in town wants $20 to check it out and tell me. I dont have that. If I did and they found the problem then I would'nt have enough to fix it anyways.

So now I have 3 power supplies. Sigh. Ive found a new motherboard but its $50 and I wont be able to get that much together till at least the first of next month. Right now Im typing this on my OLD motherboard/cpu/memory. Its a BH6 MB with a Celeron 633mhz cpu. All dimm slots are full of memory stix but they total only 300 megs of ram. So playing anything I was at the time of the crash is out. Ive cancelled my WoW account because I can neither run it nor afford it now. To anyone I was playing WoW with Im sorry. Im not sure when I can play it again.

As I was trying to get this old bucket of bolts running I found out Ive lost my WinXP disks on top of everything else. This is winME Im running here and it refuses to update so its the original version. I had to format my C drive to install it because without a fesh install all this thing would do is reboot continously. And since my D drive was NT formatted, WinME refused to use it so everything on D is in limbo. The only thing I have installed and working is my ethernet card and video drivers. I wont be doing anything but msg boarding it seems for the foreseeable future. I also lost everything like bookmarks, hostories, mail accounts. I dont feel like calling to set them up again because I had no way to access C drive to copy all my info down.

I seriously feel like pulling my hair out and screaming. This PC is all I have. Otherwise Im sitting looking at 4 walls and a ceiling.The only thing thats kept me sane is my Gameboy. Ive been playing Golden Sun when i feel like Im gonna go mad.

So to sum up my system is dead for now.
Im running on a celeron 633, 300 ram, and WinME because I lost my damn XP disk.
My D drive is inaccessable.
I cant play anything.
I cant afford a new MB till at least another 2 weeks+.
That may not even fix it and then Im truely screwed because I cant afford anything else.

No one has been interested before but just in case I would like to say I have some games and hardware to trade if anyone has any parts they would be willing to part with. I have a new call of Duty 2 cd and a DVD rom player for the pc and some other things. Nothing great and no money. Ill post this at GT and OO both so all my homies see it smile Anyways Im just down right now and about half crazy from PC withdrawl.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 07:49:45 PM by Daehawk » Logged

---------------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Check my trader rating. Im 22+ and zero negs. Trade with me! smile
Jimmy the Fish

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2006, 09:17:19 PM »

Daehawk, check your PMs.
Mattc0m

Hardcore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2006, 09:56:54 PM »

Damnit dude, this is like the worst time too for any PC crisis. Maybe you got your x-mas stuff already, but right now I'm spending every spare cent on trying to get some nice presents for people, and it ain't easy when you want something for yourself.

matt "mattc0m" richards
new project: GamesCast TV: eSports Television
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 07:52:10 PM »

Edited the title to more accurately reflect my predicament. Also this is the link to my old trade post if anyone sees anything that they would like and could help me out some. Ignore the prices since I got no hits when I originally posted it Im assuming they were too high.

What I really need if my mem and cpu are ok is a P4 socket 478 motherboard. Im not sure if my cpu is a 533mhz or 800mhz front side bus one though .

http://www.gamingtrend.com/forums/index.php/topic,14751.0.html

Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2006, 08:13:27 PM »

Ok strike that link. Thanks to a great person over at OO I believe ALL of that stuff is sold. I did'nt want to accept cash from anyone for nothing so I think he's taking it all so I dont feel bad about it. Great guy. If it is all sold Ill try to find something else to post to sell either in this forum or the trade one to get some extra cash. Still need stuff not to mention my dog's operation still. It never ends.

Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2006, 09:10:48 PM »

I still dont feel completely comfortable with cash donations outright but the wife has convinced me its ok if someone really wants to help and are sure about it. I posted my PayPal address on OO too because some were asking. I guess theres really no difference in giving away soem hardware or soem cash. people who dont have hardware are wanting to help too Im assuming.

[PM Daehawk directly for his Paypal address - warning]

Dont anyone feel you have to donate or feel bad if you dont. I never have money to donate for anything myself so really really dont feel bad. Honestly I dont know how to say it any better than that. To those who do then dont go overboard. there are others asking to donate so it will add up. And thank you. You guys are bloody good blokes as they say in Aussie land.Thank you one and all.

And ill still try to find some new stuff to post.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 11:41:15 PM by warning » Logged

Kratz
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2006, 09:15:30 PM »

If you can't afford to pay back a $35 loan you don't need a computer, you need a fucking job.
Rubyeye
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2006, 09:22:22 PM »

Quote from: Kratz on October 16, 2006, 09:15:30 PM

If you can't afford to pay back a $35 loan you don't need a computer, you need a fucking job.

Seriously, lots of places are hiring in the retail sector for X-mas.  Maybe you could work for a couple of months and see if the working thing fits your style.

omgz
Jimmy the Fish

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2006, 09:39:56 PM »

Glad to see that human compassion is alive and well here. Roll Eyes
Kratz
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2006, 09:43:13 PM »

I'm under the impression that Daehawk actually chooses not to work. Compassion isn't the issue.
Rubyeye
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2006, 09:45:14 PM »

Quote from: Jimmy the Fish on October 16, 2006, 09:39:56 PM

Human compassion?  Why would I have human compassion for someone that chooses to be nonproductive, if not a drain, to society.  I work hard to be able to afford my luxuries and have to sacrifice my time to be able to afford such things.  If he was starving and naked, I might feel a little sorry just because I "know" him through some messageboards.

omgz
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2006, 09:46:21 PM »

I know guys. Dont have to tell me. Heres how it is. I have no education. I dropped out of high school in 86.. I have not had a tax drawing job in 19 years. I met my wife and moved into her parent's home with ehr in 88. I have been here since then. I do everything here. They used to own a dog kennel. I ran all of that for them. I have taken care of everything from yard work  to painting, to animals...everything means literally everything. My wife is disabled and her parents were already elderly at the time. I was drawing a small inheritence check from my mother's death starting in 1995. My family is all dead except my sister who has nothing. My check ran out this January. My father-n-law died that same month. Mother-n-law is 90 nearly and not in her right mind.

I have always had to be here because my wife on a moments notice has to go to the hospital or doctor. I do all the stuff she needs me to do. Over the years I began taking care of the in laws. The last year i spent helping her father up from chairs, off the toilet, taking him to appointments..up till his death. But now with him gone and my check gone we are in desperate times. The wife gets her small money along with her mother's. Theres not enough.We have $30 left to do the month for everything that has to be gotten. Luckily we have the bills paid for this month.

Anyways you ask why I dont get a job out in the world. It boils down to what has to be done here and my health.  As I said I have no education, have'nt worked in 19 years and over these last few years my health has declined. Im 37 years old, have 4 broken teeth and infections, a bad back that you think would be nothing but comes out of place due to deterioted disck. If I turn to look at something or pick something up theres always a chance it comes out. I can just sit down and its out. I cant straighten up and hardly walk.Sometimes for up to 3 weeks. The shooting pains down to my feet are the worst part. But for 2 years now the worst thing is  unpassable kidney stones. If you've never had any I can only say Ive heard women say its on par with child birth. Ive passed 3 and they hurt so bad you throw up constantly until you can get help.

Ive had to go to the hospital each time. They checked into me and saw my situation and wrote off all my bills. The stones I have now I cannot pass because they are too large. They  feel like someone has kicked me in my left kidney over and over. Someday they are'nt so bad. I barely know they are there. But most days they hurt so bad I stay bent over and sick at my stomach. They could treat them by blasting them out but thats thousands of dollars I dont have not will never have. In the meantime they continue to become larger and hurt more often. Today was a bad day so Im taking my wife's pain meds.

So thats my story. Im an idiot who screwed up my life by dropping out of school and since then life caught up to me. Between taking care of my wife and her mother plus this home and my physical problems theres just no way I could go get a job even if someone would actually hire me. Im hoping to soon  go apply  for food stamps and TennCare. If you think im looking forward to that or am not embarassed beyond belief you are kidding yourself. We've gotten by till now with what we had and our love. But its not enough these days. Thats why I dont work.

And dont take this letter as a sob story. Its not. I just wanted you to know my life, at least understand it a little bit. Dont feel sorry for me. Ive had a great life. Its just now days its hard to get by. The reason I started this thread was to see if someone had some old hardware laying around they did'nt need and could part with it. It was'nt to get a free ride or a new source of income. I posted my paypal addy cause people had been asking for it. If you ask some of those that offered cash you'll see I was turning them down until my wife told me how kind it was of them and stuff. Im not religious but she is very religious. She says its god's plan. Thats her view. Me I was just looking for used hardware. Hell now I feel bad for writing this out. Just wanted you to see my problem.

El-Producto

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2006, 09:52:28 PM »

There is always gold farming.

"Goonies never say die"
Rubyeye
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2006, 09:53:57 PM »

4 broken teeth? how'd you like to make it 8?

omgz
Jimmy the Fish

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2006, 10:01:29 PM »

Quote from: Rubyeye on October 16, 2006, 09:45:14 PM

Quote from: Jimmy the Fish on October 16, 2006, 09:39:56 PM

Human compassion?  Why would I have human compassion for someone that chooses to be nonproductive, if not a drain, to society.  I work hard to be able to afford my luxuries and have to sacrifice my time to be able to afford such things.  If he was starving and naked, I might feel a little sorry just because I "know" him through some messageboards.

You know, I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you or Kratz. No one is forcing either of you to give him money. If you don't, you don't, but to say things like "you need a fucking job", well I don't understand where that kind of nastiness is coming from. Maybe you don't know who Daehawk is, but one thing he is not is some schmuck who just signed up here last week. I've known him since the goddamn Gone Gold days and while he isn't my best friend, I know him well enough that if he's in a bind, I have no problems helping him out. I agree that some people do need to get a job. I never give free handouts to homeless people or bums on the street because it's not the best use of my money. Daehawk is different because I know who he is and if he says he needs a little help, I'll help because I know he'll put the money or whatever to good use.

And now that you've made Daehawk explain his situation, maybe you two should cut him some slack and apologize.
Kratz
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2006, 10:03:02 PM »

No.
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2006, 10:03:44 PM »

Quote from: Jimmy the Fish on October 16, 2006, 10:01:29 PM

And now that you've made Daehawk explain his situation, maybe you two should cut him some slack and apologize.

Yeah I'm relatively certain that's not going to happen.

gellar
Brinstil
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2006, 10:09:35 PM »

If you can spend so much time playing computer games, how can you not spend that time in a data entry job that anyone can easily get? The point of the story IS for pity, as there's no reason for it to be so long. That being said, it also scores no pity pointy because it's excuses, none of which are legitimate enough to preclude getting a job. It's more accurate to say you've made it hard for yourself to get a job because you don't want to get a job. If you are as desperate for money as you say, sell all your games. Sell all your video game stuff. There is absolutely no reason to be begging for money when you have a Gameboy and Golden Sun which, when sold, net you the repair money needed for your computer.

In short, get a job or sell what you have. Don't e-panhandle.

“The PS3 will instill discipline in our children and adults alike. Everyone will know discipline.”
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2006, 10:24:44 PM »

I should'nt have to write this after writing that whole thing out. Ill simplify it.

1. I did'nt post espam or a begging. I posted looking for old unwanted hardware or to trade what i had for some. I did'nt ask for money.

2. I posted my PayPal link because some kind folks had asked for it.

3. I cannot go get a normal outside job because of A) the pain Im in and B) I take care of two people here and everything associated with this home. Not only do I do everything that is done here but I have to be on hand for emergency medical driving and stuff.

I wont argue this with you any longer. You think what you want. I dont care.

To those that have donated money plz send me a PM telling me who you are so I can at least thank you personally along with my wife or send you a thank you card otr something. ive never been given a donation so i am not sure how to handle it. Ive wrung my hands over it but the wife can explain it to me. Thank you all.

Lee

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2006, 10:56:03 PM »

The drama would have been so much better in the OO thread.
Jimmy the Fish

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2006, 11:01:23 PM »

Which is why I am surprised at all the nastiness being directed at Daehawk here.
warning

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2006, 11:39:23 PM »

I can't figure out if this belongs in the Trading Forum or here.  At first I thought you were wanting to trade stuff for hardware but it sounds like it's more of a personal story.

But then you posted your Paypal address for cash donations.  I'm assuming you didn't clear it with Ron to use his forum for this and I know you didn't clear it with me.  That's not cool.

But I do sympathize with your computer troubles as I'm having video card problems myself so here's the deal:  I'm going to edit out your Paypal address and leave everything as it for now until Ron shows up and decides what to do with this bizarro thread.  If someone wants to send money to Daehawk they can PM him for the specifics.

For future reference for everyone: trading stuff belongs in the Trading Forum.  Pleas for reassurance and sympathy go in Off-Topic but always run the risk of ridicule (this is a gaming forum after all).  Posting your Paypal address for cash donations doesn't belong anywhere around here unless your name is Ron Burke and you pay the light bill.
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2006, 12:05:07 AM »

Im sorry. I had no idea posting the paypal link was wrong in any way. I apologise. Thanks for editing it.

EDIT: almost forgot. I posted in this area because it was an explaination of why I was absent for so long. I only tacked on the hardware stuff. It took on a life of it's own smile

Again Im sorry for the stuff I did wrong.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 12:13:02 AM by Daehawk » Logged

Darkfyre
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2006, 02:13:42 AM »

Okay, Daehawk, here's an idea.  Why not go to night school get yourself a GED and a job where you work nights.  You can still be around the house for emergencies in the day time, and be mister fix-it.  Doing this “woe is me” act on an internet forum basically asking for a hand-out is happy horseshit.  It's time to grow up, son.
Lee

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2006, 02:36:44 AM »

it's neat how 3 #GGers came here just to give someone shit. Not that I care, or even disagree, but why come to a forum just for this?
Darkfyre
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2006, 02:46:59 AM »

Quote from: Lee on October 17, 2006, 02:36:44 AM

it's neat how 3 #GGers came here just to give someone shit. Not that I care, or even disagree, but why come to a forum just for this?

We're givers.
Punisher

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2006, 03:15:48 AM »

Quote from: Darkfyre on October 17, 2006, 02:13:42 AM

Okay, Daehawk, here's an idea.  Why not go to night school get yourself a GED and a job where you work nights.  You can still be around the house for emergencies in the day time, and be mister fix-it.  Doing this “woe is me” act on an internet forum basically asking for a hand-out is happy horseshit.  It's time to grow up, son.

1) Emergencies don't just happen during the day. If they did I wouldn't have had to get up at various AM times to take people to the hospital. smile
2) Since he has to stay home for emergencies AND due to his own health problems, that means going to school regularly is out as is a night time job.

That being said, isn't there some sort of home school way to get a GED? That would be a start. Then you could look into some home based businesses, maybe ....shudder....telemarketing?
Also, and this isn't a beratement or anything, but if you are having such financial problems, shouldn't you be cutting down the spending on WoW and other luxuries anyway? Although, and this is an assumption, you do it so that you have something for entertainment and maybe are lacking other things. I know I dropped all of my online accounts except my son's WoW account which was a birthday gift and I'm in the process of dropping my cable broadband to go to a slower cheaper Fios.

Anyway, PM me with what parts you still need and I'll look around at what I have available. No promises.
gameoverman

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2006, 05:44:47 AM »

I can't help you with gear, since the only extra stuff I have laying around is P2 Celeron level items.  To give you an idea of what I mean, I have an extra vidcard- a GF2MX 32mb card.

I can help you with moral support, for what it's worth.  I know how it is to be the caregiver for family members(I did it for a time), and the sacrifices you make to be able to do it.  I also know that every moment you spend with your family member/s is GOLD...that's one more moment they don't have to spend in the 'care' of strangers in a hospital or something(which even in the best case can never be as good as being with family).   And that is all hard enough if you yourself are in the best of physical shape, doing all that while you are hurting is a whole other level of hell.

Alot of the bitter, "get a job" stuff is gonna come from people who don't want to have to face the idea that sometimes it doesn't matter how tough you are, how hard you want to work, how smart you are, etc.  And as long as they have the luxury of being healthy, and having families that don't need their help in personal care, they'll go on feeling that way.  More power to them.  I don't wish it on anyone.

But remember Ronald Reagan.  No other governor or President ever cared less about mental health issues that I can remember...until he came down with Alzheimers.   Then, all of a sudden, research into that became a big enough deal for his family to start championing, didn't it?

edit: oh yeah, being able to play a computer game or two is a small thing to ask for out of life, I don't begrudge anyone that.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 05:46:20 AM by gameoverman » Logged
Jimmy the Fish

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2006, 05:47:06 AM »

Bravo. Perfectly stated.
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2006, 05:57:02 AM »

My computer is all I have. I really dont have any other form of get away. I had a tv but lightning took it out 2 years ago. I love WoW and played it till just now. My account is now closed and wont be reopened. I also dont get anything new since I cannot run it on a ti4200 vid card. I was playing WoW and Thief 2.

Without this computer then in my free time Im looking at 4 walls and a ceiling.

Rubyeye
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2006, 07:05:05 AM »

Feel free to call me out how you want.  I am not picking on anyone.  I am just calling a spade a spade.

omgz
Punisher

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2006, 12:16:46 PM »

Just curious, have you tried applying for Social Security Disability? I just had to go through that with my brother in law. It takes a few months or so, but it could help. Also, as you mentioned, try applying for food stamps and such and also check your town for housing assitance or if you own the house check for tax breaks.
Kratz
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2006, 02:16:08 PM »

Quote from: Lee on October 17, 2006, 02:36:44 AM

Yeah, I know.  I saw it too and it made me cringe slightly because I knew this was coming.  The easy answer is that I do read these forums regularly but just don't post.  The second part of the easy answer is that when one person hanging out in IRC notices something, everyone in IRC notices something.
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2006, 02:59:23 PM »

Quote from: Punisher on October 17, 2006, 12:16:46 PM

Just curious, have you tried applying for Social Security Disability? I just had to go through that with my brother in law. It takes a few months or so, but it could help. Also, as you mentioned, try applying for food stamps and such and also check your town for housing assitance or if you own the house check for tax breaks.

I did'nt work long enough for SSD. I am going to apply for stamps and se about TennCare which is out state's medical care stuff.

ATB

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2006, 06:48:45 PM »

Quote from: Daehawk on October 17, 2006, 05:57:02 AM

Without this computer then in my free time Im looking at 4 walls and a ceiling.

I didn't read the whole thing nor do I know what health problems you may have, but how about taking up running or walking or getting some exercise?
pr0ner

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2006, 07:54:44 PM »

I think the problem some people in this thread have with Daehawk's post has to do with the hugely misplaced priorities Daehawk has with his money usage.

Instead of getting his health problems taken care of, or his teeth fixed, he uses what money he has to keep his computer as upgraded as possible.

Not on his health, or his well being, but his computer.

For someone who states he dropped out of high school 20 years ago and hasn't had a job for nearly that long to come begging for computer parts instead of doing something about the real problems in his life shouldn't be sheltered from the ridicule of people who wish to express it.

XBox Live Gamertag: Pr0ner
Brinstil
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2006, 10:39:08 PM »

Quote from: pr0ner on October 17, 2006, 07:54:44 PM

I think the problem some people in this thread have with Daehawk's post has to do with the hugely misplaced priorities Daehawk has with his money usage.

Instead of getting his health problems taken care of, or his teeth fixed, he uses what money he has to keep his computer as upgraded as possible.

Not on his health, or his well being, but his computer.

For someone who states he dropped out of high school 20 years ago and hasn't had a job for nearly that long to come begging for computer parts instead of doing something about the real problems in his life shouldn't be sheltered from the ridicule of people who wish to express it.
Thank you, that is it precisely. Video games and computers are luxury items when so much else is wrong and requires monetary attention. And if one requires distraction, you can go to the library or exercise, both of which are free.

“The PS3 will instill discipline in our children and adults alike. Everyone will know discipline.”
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2006, 11:09:49 PM »

Its kinda hard to explain but with no money and medical problems costing so much theres no way to get them fixed. One tooth removal surgery is $600 and the kidney stone blasting is multiple thousands of dollars. Like right now I have enough for a new motherboard and my dog's surgery thanks to some folks on here. The rest will go for food. If I do get a lump sum of cash its never anywhere near enough for any medical proceedure and trying to save it till I get more is useless because it always gets chewed down to nothing before I ever see anymore. Theres food to get to live on, medical emergencies that pop up, you name it it happens. Just like this time. I get some donations but already the bank takes $50+ dollars off the top because we had borrowed it to pay for something needed. We have already skipped house insurance this month.

You would have to walk in my steps for a while to really understand how crazy it is. We live day to day and dont have the luxury of looking ahead. To most of you $100 or more is nothing. To us $100 is a large amount. It would go for a lot of stuff for us.

I have'nt bought a game in a year. My friends loan me thier's or I play old stuff. I quit WoW because $15 was too much a month for me. If I won $50,000 in a lotto that would probably pay off most of medical and debt.But I cant afford to waste $1 on a ticket even occasionally. Hence me going to apply for government help. Ive been too embarassed and got along just enough to avoid that before. But with my current health thats no longer something I can afford to avoid. This is'nt fun and yes I feel like a moron and useless if that helps you feel better.

I dont see why all this is going on. I simply wanted to post why i had been gone and to look for used parts if it would'nt inconvienience anyone.Be thankful you have a better life than me. I ruined mine and some of you did'nt. Congrats.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 11:15:48 PM by Daehawk » Logged

Jimmy the Fish

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2006, 12:08:59 AM »

Maybe it would be best if this thread was locked by a Mod now. The amount of piling on to Daehawk that is going on here is sickening.
warning

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2006, 12:31:35 AM »

Quote from: Jimmy the Fish on October 18, 2006, 12:08:59 AM

Maybe it would be best if this thread was locked by a Mod now. The amount of piling on to Daehawk that is going on here is sickening.

As a general rule if the person who starts a topic wants it locked we'll usually lock it no questions asked.  Otherwise we're reluctant to lock down a thread unless it becomes a major CoC violation.  This was heading in that direction but seems to have calmed down now.  But Daehawk if you'd like it locked just let me know.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: