http://gamingtrend.com
October 25, 2014, 03:57:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michael Jackson has a heart attack  (Read 9216 times)
metallicorphan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: June 26, 2009, 07:20:36 PM »

can we not just leave it as he was a weird guy,but did some cool music?..its not worth falling out over it

anyway:
the 911 call has been released,i can't understand a word thats being said,maybe you guys can have better luck with understanding it than i do

Sky news Michael Jackson 911 call

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 26, 2009, 07:42:22 PM »

here's a few videos to cheer you all up...they always cheer me up....Weird Al Yankovic

these were nearly just as big as the MJ counterparts for me,they still make me smile
Eat it

Fat

no offense to overweight people(like myself)

WinoMcCougarstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: June 26, 2009, 08:06:28 PM »

Quote from: jblank on June 26, 2009, 07:02:28 PM

Quote from: GatorFavre on June 26, 2009, 06:50:15 PM

Quote from: jblank on June 26, 2009, 06:24:44 PM

Quote from: GatorFavre on June 26, 2009, 06:22:23 PM

Quote from: jblank on June 26, 2009, 06:04:46 PM

Quote from: GatorFavre on June 26, 2009, 05:21:58 PM

Quote from: PeteRock on June 26, 2009, 05:05:57 PM

I've alway found the die-hard MJ fans to be a bit.......off.......in weeping and hysterics anytime he was seen in public or took the stage, and it didn't take long for me to grow tired of the media hooplah surrounding some of these fans who primarily reside on the fringe of society.  Seriously, don't you think it's time to retire that red Member's Only jacket and perhaps start wearing gloves on both hands?  I've never understood the absolute hysterical behavior of Michael Jackson fans.  He was a pop music icon, sure, but fans acted as if he were some sort of messiah.  

Similar to sports fans dressing up in jerseys and screaming/yelling for 3-4 hours at a time.  Pop music fans could probably make an argument that sports fans are just as crazy.  Of course, fanatics of anything, be it sports/music/religion/politics always freak me out a bit anyway.

OK, I gotta respond to this. When was the last time you saw hundreds, or sometimes thousands of people weeping uncontrollably at the sight of LeBron James? Albert Pujols? Tom Brady? Peyton Manning? Tiger Woods? You really aren't gonna tell us that these types of Michael Jackson fans are normal-type fans are you? Pete is right, they are.....strange, to be kind, maybe we can say, eccentric, but to compare them with sports fans? No way.

What part of fanatics freak me out do you not get?  

Wow, you are such a, how can I say this, jerky, is that the right word, person. Is it not obvious I was addressing your first sentence? Eh, what's the point, you just saw another opportunity to be snarky towards me, so whatever.

I'm sorry, but what?  I figured you were responding to my entire post.  I'm sorry it wasn't that clear what you were referring to.  Also, it's the Internet, don't make it so God damn personal by playing the victim card yet again.

Here we go with the "victim card" script again. Haven't the 3 or 4 of you that continue to throw that old bullshit around given up yet? Either come out and tell me what exactly your problem is with me, so we can deal with it, or move the fuck on. There is no "victim" crap being played here, but I get a little tired of every time you reply to me, you talking to me like an absolute ass. What's your problem man?

My problem with you is simple.  You love to enter threads and argue your point but then when someone presents a counter argument you get all butt hurt and start accusing people of making personal attacks against you.  You act like a child.  Also, I don't believe I have ever accused you of playing the victim card before,if I have I apologize, but I think if others have they probably have a solid point.  Anyway, I don't want to clutter this thread with our personal discussion and will just leave it at this:  If you can't take the other side of an argument you should probably quit the internet. 

naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 26, 2009, 08:17:09 PM »

alright, this thread is one post a way from being locked.

Lets keep it back on topic. making fun of the dead, i mean talking about Michael Jackson without getting personal.
WinoMcCougarstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: June 26, 2009, 08:28:09 PM »

Quote from: naednek on June 26, 2009, 08:17:09 PM

alright, this thread is one post a way from being locked.

Lets keep it back on topic. making fun of the dead, i mean talking about Michael Jackson without getting personal.

I will not respond to this bait!!   Tongue

denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 26, 2009, 08:37:48 PM »

paranoid

Xbox Live Tag: denoginizer
PSN Name: denoginizer
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 26, 2009, 08:58:37 PM »

my sister is already going crazy with the bad tasteless jokes (some of which still make me chuckle as I hate myself...)

when Farrah died, her last wish to God was that the children of the world be safe.
WinoMcCougarstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: June 26, 2009, 09:33:50 PM »

Quote from: Harkonis on June 26, 2009, 08:58:37 PM

my sister is already going crazy with the bad tasteless jokes (some of which still make me chuckle as I hate myself...)

when Farrah died, her last wish to God was that the children of the world be safe.

I couldn't help but chuckle at that.  Thank you for helping me confirm my reservation in Hell!

Eduardo X

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 26, 2009, 09:39:04 PM »

That's a good one.

PSN ID: EduardoX
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 26, 2009, 10:22:04 PM »

I posted that one right above your post but had second thoughts and deleted it.

Dammit!!!!  mad

Xbox Live Tag: denoginizer
PSN Name: denoginizer
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 26, 2009, 10:22:45 PM »

gotta take risks to get rewards!  even with tasteless humor.
dmd
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 26, 2009, 10:34:49 PM »

Dead Michael jokes.

Some nsfw stuff on that page.
warning

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 26, 2009, 11:04:55 PM »

# Only in America can someone be born a poor black kid, and die a rich white woman.

I laughed.
monkyskunk
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 26, 2009, 11:33:13 PM »

Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 27, 2009, 12:05:22 AM »

It's amazing what dying can do to your popularity.  16 out of the top 16 music items on Amazon.com are Michael Jackson related.
PR_GMR

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: June 27, 2009, 12:13:26 AM »

Quote from: Canuck on June 27, 2009, 12:05:22 AM

It's amazing what dying can do to your popularity.  16 out of the top 16 music items on Amazon.com are Michael Jackson related.

Death is a career move.
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 27, 2009, 12:20:40 AM »

Quote from: PR_GMR on June 27, 2009, 12:13:26 AM

Quote from: Canuck on June 27, 2009, 12:05:22 AM

Death is a career move.

Didn't it work in The Adventures Of Ford Fairlane?

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3

Quote from: McBa1n
http://www.vuvuzela.fm BVVVVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
jblank

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: June 27, 2009, 01:00:59 AM »

Quote from: GatorFavre on June 26, 2009, 08:06:28 PM

Quote from: jblank on June 26, 2009, 07:02:28 PM

Quote from: GatorFavre on June 26, 2009, 06:50:15 PM

Quote from: jblank on June 26, 2009, 06:24:44 PM

Quote from: GatorFavre on June 26, 2009, 06:22:23 PM

Quote from: jblank on June 26, 2009, 06:04:46 PM

I've alway found the die-hard MJ fans to be a bit.......off.......in weeping and hysterics anytime he was seen in public or took the stage, and it didn't take long for me to grow tired of the media hooplah surrounding some of these fans who primarily reside on the fringe of society.  Seriously, don't you think it's time to retire that red Member's Only jacket and perhaps start wearing gloves on both hands?  I've never understood the absolute hysterical behavior of Michael Jackson fans.  He was a pop music icon, sure, but fans acted as if he were some sort of messiah.  

Similar to sports fans dressing up in jerseys and screaming/yelling for 3-4 hours at a time.  Pop music fans could probably make an argument that sports fans are just as crazy.  Of course, fanatics of anything, be it sports/music/religion/politics always freak me out a bit anyway.

OK, I gotta respond to this. When was the last time you saw hundreds, or sometimes thousands of people weeping uncontrollably at the sight of LeBron James? Albert Pujols? Tom Brady? Peyton Manning? Tiger Woods? You really aren't gonna tell us that these types of Michael Jackson fans are normal-type fans are you? Pete is right, they are.....strange, to be kind, maybe we can say, eccentric, but to compare them with sports fans? No way.

What part of fanatics freak me out do you not get?  

Wow, you are such a, how can I say this, jerky, is that the right word, person. Is it not obvious I was addressing your first sentence? Eh, what's the point, you just saw another opportunity to be snarky towards me, so whatever.

I'm sorry, but what?  I figured you were responding to my entire post.  I'm sorry it wasn't that clear what you were referring to.  Also, it's the Internet, don't make it so God damn personal by playing the victim card yet again.

Here we go with the "victim card" script again. Haven't the 3 or 4 of you that continue to throw that old bullshit around given up yet? Either come out and tell me what exactly your problem is with me, so we can deal with it, or move the fuck on. There is no "victim" crap being played here, but I get a little tired of every time you reply to me, you talking to me like an absolute ass. What's your problem man?

My problem with you is simple.  You love to enter threads and argue your point but then when someone presents a counter argument you get all butt hurt and start accusing people of making personal attacks against you.  You act like a child.  Also, I don't believe I have ever accused you of playing the victim card before,if I have I apologize, but I think if others have they probably have a solid point.  Anyway, I don't want to clutter this thread with our personal discussion and will just leave it at this:  If you can't take the other side of an argument you should probably quit the internet.  

And if you can't ask for clarification of something in a decent way, then maybe you should too. I may not be the most agreeable guy on here, or take things as well as I should, but you're hardly Mother Teresa, and I can't stand but chuckle a bit that you're trying to lecture me on "taking the other side of an argument".

We were all having a very respectful discussion until you made what I thought was a very smart assed post to me, something you seem to do frequently. I wasn't having any problem with any counter arguments and if you look at my replies to people, they weren't out of line anywhere. You started this whole blow up, not me, but it's pretty obvious you have an issue with me on some sort of personal level at this point, and that's got nothing to do with any "victim card" being played.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 01:02:35 AM by jblank » Logged

XBOX 350 Gamertag = Phobos of Mars
PSN Gamertag = PhobosofMars
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 27, 2009, 01:37:19 AM »

*le sigh*
Alefroth

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 27, 2009, 01:54:25 AM »

Quote from: jblank on June 26, 2009, 06:13:40 PM

Quote from: Razgon on June 26, 2009, 06:10:34 PM

So many emotions in a thread like this...whatever else you may say, he always causes controversy. Re the sports fan analogy, well...sports fans are pretty crazy as well if you take the extremes. In Europe, bands have formed, that follow their favorite Soccer teams around, with the sole intent of getting into fights, killings have occured even. Its even worse in Great Britain, with the Hooligans as I'm sure MO and Tals could tell you.

What I'm trying to say is, dont compare every fan of MJ to the ones that starts crying when they see him - thats the extremists, not the normal fan, same as sport, and any large group of people following something or someone

edit: and to Jbland, I've slept with my daugthers - Am I a child molester? What if someone thought so, because I slept in the same bed as them? The point is - I DONT KNOW what MJ did and didnt do... and appearently, the state decided he didnt do anything illegal, right? Sure he was wierd, and strange, and yes, it was very strange he slept with those boys, but - he was Michael Jackson and did strange stuff, but that certainly doesnt mean he was a child molester, unless you know something I dont know.

Please, your children aren't the issue here, so don't make it look like I am trying to paint with that broad a brush. You know what I am trying to say. In any event, I'm not going to go down the list of compelling reasons to believe he did what he was accused of, especially since many of you aren't going to process the information.

I am confused as to why you are convinced he ISN'T a pedophile, while at the same time acknowledging he is strange for sleeping with children. What kind of adult would even put themselves in that position if they weren't engaging in that type of behavior?

I think your confusion arises from thinking we need to be convinced one way or the other. Just because I'm not convinced he is a child molester, doesn't mean I'm convinced he isn't. You seem like a rational guy, so what proof have you seen to convince you he abuses children? Sleeping with them doesn't equal abuse.

Ale
jblank

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: June 27, 2009, 02:45:32 AM »

Well, as I said, a grown man, inviting little kids over to "play", giving them wine (Jesus juice), and then sleeping in the same bed, as well as reports from the children, house staff, et al, make it sure seem like something was going on. He wasn't convicted, but I think that has to do more with who he is (just like Chris Brown, or whatever Rihanna's abusers name is) than the evidence being dramatically in his favor. Also, as someone else raised, there was the matter of the payoff to the one family, who had a strong case, from what I remember.

I can turn the tables though, what evidence do you guys see that he is innocent?

Alefroth

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 27, 2009, 03:30:50 AM »

Quote from: jblank on June 27, 2009, 02:45:32 AM

I can turn the tables though, what evidence do you guys see that he is innocent?

Easy enough. The lack of evidence that he is guilty.

While sharing a bed with children not your own may be weird and creepy, I don't think it's illegal. And all the reports from et al, apparently weren't enough to convince a jury.

Ale
Fireball

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: June 27, 2009, 04:43:26 AM »

This question is a complete logical fallacy. You're asking for evidence that something didn't happen. By logic, there is no such thing as evidence of something that didn't happen. You can't logically prove a negative!

This is the very reason that people in our system are innocent until proven guilty.

The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 27, 2009, 05:31:51 AM »

Quote from: Fireball1244 on June 27, 2009, 04:43:26 AM

This question is a complete logical fallacy. You're asking for evidence that something didn't happen. By logic, there is no such thing as evidence of something that didn't happen. You can't logically prove a negative!

This is the very reason that people in our system are innocent until proven guilty.

I can provide evidence that I haven't died yet.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
pr0ner

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 27, 2009, 05:49:51 AM »

Quote from: Harkonis on June 27, 2009, 01:37:19 AM

*le sigh*

+1.

Some people don't know when to quit, even after being asked.

XBox Live Gamertag: Pr0ner
jblank

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: June 27, 2009, 01:32:57 PM »

Quote from: pr0ner on June 27, 2009, 05:49:51 AM

Quote from: Harkonis on June 27, 2009, 01:37:19 AM

*le sigh*

+1.

Some people don't know when to quit, even after being asked.

I don't think we need any comments from Jblank hater #2.

Glycerine

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 28, 2009, 11:54:09 PM »

I like to think of Michael how he was when Thriller came out, then it was like the guy was literally everywhere.  I'm not sure what turned him onto the strangeness in his later years, some say it was the accident he had while filming the Coke commercial.  It really feels like another piece of my childhood is gone now, just makes me feel that much older.

As to the pedophile charges, I really don't have an opinion because I don't think anyone can make judgments given the evidence presented.  I wouldn't have thought he was capable of doing anything like that back when he was wearing the zipper jackets and white glove, but I also never would have thought he'd butcher his face like he did.  The family's word alone isn't enough, since if you look into their history they seem to have a habit of suing people.  I also don't buy the bullshit allegations from his staff either, as they're most likely either looking for a payday as well or 15 minutes of fame.  No one will ever know the entire story, so debate now is pointless.  I don't know Moliere or PeteRock, so really their word doesn't mean much to me.  No offense to either, as both seem like decent guys, I just take what I hear about on the Internet with a grain of salt.  I must admit I do find Moliere pulling this story out of thin air a bit suspect.  I do know that he hasn't been a member here for very long, and also wasn't around during the trial, so maybe this is just the first chance he's had to bring it up.  Regardless:

Rest in peace, King of Pop.

Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 29, 2009, 12:25:32 AM »

Pepsi commercial, you got the wrong pop for the king of pop slywink
Moliere

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 29, 2009, 12:29:32 AM »

Quote from: Glycerine on June 28, 2009, 11:54:09 PM

I just take what I hear about on the Internet with a grain of salt.
As do I.

Quote from: Glycerine on June 28, 2009, 11:54:09 PM

I must admit I do find Moliere pulling this story out of thin air a bit suspect.  I do know that he hasn't been a member here for very long, and also wasn't around during the trial, so maybe this is just the first chance he's had to bring it up. 
I've been a member of GT for 14 months and OO for 33 months. How long does it take to gain credibility on a Forum? I ask this not as a personal question about me, but as a follow up to Razgon's earlier comment about how we form opinions. It was a great inquiry and should be followed up on.

Why would I have brought this MJ stuff up before now? It would seem a little strange for me to start a thread 6 months ago about allegations of child molestation that happened over 15 years ago. My statements were based solely on the 1993 allegations which never went to trial. I'm not here to convince anyone. I just stated why I am not grieving over his death.

That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.
Victoria Raverna

Auspiciousness, prosperity, and good fortune

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 29, 2009, 01:18:21 AM »

I'm a member of OO for about 55 months and a member of GT for about 56 months. People still don't take me seriously. slywink
Ironrod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: June 29, 2009, 02:13:06 AM »

Quote from: Harkonis on June 29, 2009, 12:25:32 AM

There is only one king of Pop. Long live the king!

(Yeah, I just promoted him from "godfather of punk".

Curio City Online - Weird stuff you can buy
Curious Business - The Curio City Blog
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 29, 2009, 02:30:43 AM »

Quote from: Ironrod on June 29, 2009, 02:13:06 AM

Quote from: Harkonis on June 29, 2009, 12:25:32 AM

There is only one king of Pop. Long live the king!

(Yeah, I just promoted him from "godfather of punk".

Amen, brother.

While I can appreciate MJ's talent, I can't think of a single song of his that I ever liked.  The needle on my "Give-a-Crap-O-Meter" didn't even budge when I heard he died.

My next great decision is just lying in wait.
The action might turn out to be the world's most grievous mistake."
- Bad Religion, Past is Dead
Scuzz

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 29, 2009, 03:57:24 PM »

Quote from: Victoria Raverna on June 29, 2009, 01:18:21 AM

I'm a member of OO for about 55 months and a member of GT for about 56 months. People still don't take me seriously. slywink

understandable........ nod
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: June 30, 2009, 02:04:41 PM »

And this just showed up about the accusations against MJ in '93:

The boy who accused Michael Jackson of sexually abusing him in 1993 has now come forward and admitted he lied, dated 30/06/2009

Jordan Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and MJ had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain of the accusations appear to be what started Michael on his road to painkiller addiction.

Jordan now says, I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now I cant tell Michael how much Im sorry and if he will forgive me. Jordan also claims he was under the influence of his father, Evan Chandler, who allegedly instructed his son to tell the lies so the family could escape poverty.

Now for the first time I cant bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didnt do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.

Yes, I know the link is out of Wikipedia (at the very bottom), but this isn't the first time I've heard of this over the past day or so. Make of it what you will. I just find it and post it.

As far as MJ's music goes - I loved a few of his songs. His music videos though, are something else entirely. They are definitely classics.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 30, 2009, 02:16:31 PM »

Quote from: Destructor on June 30, 2009, 02:04:41 PM

And this just showed up about the accusations against MJ in '93:

The boy who accused Michael Jackson of sexually abusing him in 1993 has now come forward and admitted he lied, dated 30/06/2009

Jordan Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and MJ had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain of the accusations appear to be what started Michael on his road to painkiller addiction.

Jordan now says, I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now I cant tell Michael how much Im sorry and if he will forgive me. Jordan also claims he was under the influence of his father, Evan Chandler, who allegedly instructed his son to tell the lies so the family could escape poverty.

Now for the first time I cant bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didnt do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.

Yes, I know the link is out of Wikipedia (at the very bottom), but this isn't the first time I've heard of this over the past day or so. Make of it what you will. I just find it and post it.

As far as MJ's music goes - I loved a few of his songs. His music videos though, are something else entirely. They are definitely classics.

well yeah its Wiki like you say,but if it does turn out to be true,it would be huge..i am gonna wait to see if any other news channels/sites pick this up

thanks for pointing this out though,Destructor

EDIT;i can't actually see where that paragraph is...have they re-edited it already?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 02:25:51 PM by metallicorphan » Logged

Victoria Raverna

Auspiciousness, prosperity, and good fortune

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 30, 2009, 02:29:58 PM »

It is a hoax.

http://blog.vpjayant.com/?p=21
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 02:32:16 PM by Victoria Raverna » Logged
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 30, 2009, 02:49:35 PM »

Quote from: Victoria Raverna on June 30, 2009, 02:29:58 PM

ahh,shame..would of made quite a story...but then again i think MJ fans would go into overdrive and demand a national holiday for him or something icon_lol

morlac

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 30, 2009, 04:25:50 PM »

Err but isn't that how the Beatles were treated as well?   Not that I'm picking on you are anything I just found it ironic and funny you were worried about the Beatles music rights in the same post were complaining about 'crazy' MJ fans. smile
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 04:39:38 PM by morlac » Logged

morlac00 on PSN
PeteRock

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 30, 2009, 04:46:41 PM »

Quote from: morlac on June 30, 2009, 04:25:50 PM

Err but isn't that how the beatles were treated as well?  Were is you agnst towards them or the Elvis fans?

saywhat

Isn't this a Michael Jackson thread?  Mentioning opinions on one group of fans does not imply a free-pass for fans exhibiting similar behavior for other musicians/athletes/sports/cheesesteaks/hot dogs/presidents/etc, I merely limited my comments to the particular performer being discussed in this thread.  Simply because I didn't mention fans of other performers does not automatically suggest that I may not have similar feelings about them.  

I didn't realize that expressing "angst" toward one fan base requires me to also list similar "angst" toward any and all other fan bases exhibiting similar behavior.

And I thought I covered my feelings on extremist behavior in the next exchange on the topic:

Quote from: PeteRock on June 26, 2009, 05:30:17 PM

It's one thing to cheer on your favorite sports team each week/game/tournament/etc.  It's something else entirely to fall down and piss yourself while a noseless white woman enters the room.  Extremists in any area of interest are frightening, as you have said.

Extreme Michael Jackson fans are a bit "off", but I see no reason why bringing this to anyone's attention requires me to menton all other groups exhibiting similar behavior.  After all, aren't we primarily discussing Michael Jackson?  Perhaps I'll cover my feelings on Beetles fans in a Beetles thread, at least if I had any interest in entering.

Hell, I find football fans who get into fist fights with fans of their own team to be a bit "off", I find soccer fans who kill each other after a victory to be a bit "off", and I find religious extremists who kill in the name of a potentially fictional being to be a bit "off", but what does that have to do with Michael Jackson?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 04:50:32 PM by PeteRock » Logged

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
th'FOOL
Executive Producer and Editor-At-Large

Never whistle while you're pissing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #159 on: June 30, 2009, 08:54:57 PM »

After all, aren't we primarily discussing Michael Jackson?  Perhaps I'll cover my feelings on Beetles fans in a Beetles thread, at least if I had any interest in entering.

Or even a Beatles thread...

Mike Dunn
Executive Producer & Managing Editor, GamingTrend
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: