http://gamingtrend.com
April 19, 2014, 08:35:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Makes two dozen lubricated balloon animals!...OR....  (Read 1348 times)
TK-421
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: May 02, 2008, 09:21:30 PM »

What to do with two boxes of condoms that I don't need?

I ordered some lingerie online as a gift to my wife for Mother's Day (shhh, don't tell her) and it came with a complimentary "Party Basket" that included, among the scented oils, nipple clamps, and ball gag (no not really) two boxes of assorted condoms.

Given that I've been surgically altered so as to make those superfluous I am left with the question of what to do with these things.

I called a recently divorced friend and offered them to him since he's actively dating and he said he didn't need any cuz he still had plenty left over from when he was married.  I wasn't interested in pursuing that conversation any further than that.

I have considered giving a couple to each of my daughters (Aged 17/15) along with some rather stern warnings.

That leaves me with about 20 condoms of various shade, texture, and, uh, "flavor" that I don't know what to do with.   

I thought about standing in front of the high school with a cardboard sign that said "Free Condoms" and giving them away.  Also, if my youngest daughters boyfriend approached me and asked for some I would punch him in the taint.

Open the blast doors!  Open the blast doors!
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 09:25:21 PM »

Quote from: TK-421 on May 02, 2008, 09:21:30 PM

I thought about standing in front of the high school with a cardboard sign that said "Free Condoms" and giving them away.

Not a good idea, unless you want to be on the news and taking a ride down to the police station
Miltonite
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 11:18:48 PM »

Quote from: rickfc on May 02, 2008, 09:25:21 PM

Quote from: TK-421 on May 02, 2008, 09:21:30 PM

I thought about standing in front of the high school with a cardboard sign that said "Free Condoms" and giving them away.

Not a good idea, unless you want to be on the news and taking a ride down to the police station

I am still confused about how actively promoting safe sex has become a crime. It is gonna happen whether parents like it or not, better protected than not. Right?

Believe me, I need more help than you can offer.

One of the many OO immigrants
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 11:24:56 PM »

Quote from: Miltonite on May 02, 2008, 11:18:48 PM

I am still confused about how actively promoting safe sex has become a crime. It is gonna happen whether parents like it or not, better protected than not. Right?

So you're telling me that it wouldn't bother you if some random dude was standing outside of your kid's school passing out rubbers?  If I was the parent of a high school aged child, I'd call the cops if I saw that.

That, and just because it's a high school doesn't mean there aren't minors present.
Zero

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 11:40:31 PM »

This is scary...I find myself agreeing with Rickfc.  I wouldn't want to see someone like that in front of my kids school...I wouldn't necessarily see that person as promoting safe sex.  It would more like..."Oh look, a pedophile hanging around school."
Miltonite
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 11:42:14 PM »

Quote from: rickfc on May 02, 2008, 11:24:56 PM

Quote from: Miltonite on May 02, 2008, 11:18:48 PM

So you're telling me that it wouldn't bother you if some random dude was standing outside of your kid's school passing out rubbers?  If I was the parent of a high school aged child, I'd call the cops if I saw that.

That, and just because it's a high school doesn't mean there aren't minors present.

Yes it would bother me but I would be happier that someone is being responsible and promoting it.  The major problem I have with the Bush administration is the abstinence only sex ed that they are having taught in all schools.  Kids, even if they are minors, are gonna have sex, get over it. I would rather my kid know what safer sex is and have a condom rather than getting "in the mood" and having unprotected sex. That is how my brother's kid was born. Even "adults" are irresponsible about sex, Mom 17 years old, Brother 20.

I do agree that it would be weird for a random guy doing it but the agencies put together, like faith house down here, should be allowed to.

rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2008, 11:51:21 PM »

Quote from: Miltonite on May 02, 2008, 11:42:14 PM

Kids, even if they are minors, are gonna have sex, get over it. I would rather my kid know what safer sex is and have a condom rather than getting "in the mood" and having unprotected sex.

Whoa, hold on a minute.  You're making the assumption that I am against safe sex or the education of safe sex in our schools.  Yes, when my daughter is of age, I will want her to learn about safe sex.  However, she will learn about it from her parents and her school.  She will not learn about it from a random guy handing out rubbers outside of her school.

Remember, when you assume, it makes an ass out of u and me.  slywink
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2008, 12:34:47 AM »

send them all to Grenard.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
TK-421

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2008, 12:40:51 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on May 03, 2008, 12:34:47 AM

So he can do what with them exactly?  Make two dozen lubricated balloon animals?

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2008, 12:48:55 AM »

Quote from: TK-421 on May 03, 2008, 12:40:51 AM

Quote from: CeeKay on May 03, 2008, 12:34:47 AM

So he can do what with them exactly?  Make two dozen lubricated balloon animals?

yeah, but with him it won't be as sad  icon_wink

Because I can,
Sarkus

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2008, 01:08:15 AM »

See if you can donate them to planned parenthood or something like that.

Roger: And you should know, I have no genitals.
Syndey: That's alright.  I have both.

- American Dad
Miltonite
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2008, 01:37:17 AM »

Quote from: rickfc on May 02, 2008, 11:51:21 PM

Kids, even if they are minors, are gonna have sex, get over it. I would rather my kid know what safer sex is and have a condom rather than getting "in the mood" and having unprotected sex.

Whoa, hold on a minute.  You're making the assumption that I am against safe sex or the education of safe sex in our schools.  Yes, when my daughter is of age, I will want her to learn about safe sex.  However, she will learn about it from her parents and her school.  She will not learn about it from a random guy handing out rubbers outside of her school.

If you thought I assumed that you were against safe sex I am sorry, I did not mean to do that. I also agree that parents need to either teach their own kids about sex either before schools (when the child shows the maturity for it) or in collaboration with schools. 

And yes as I said before a random guy standing outside a high school handing out condoms would be odd it is better than nothing.  I am saying that assuming this is outside a high school where the kids there would already know about sex and not a elementary school where they would want lubricated balloon animals.

The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2008, 01:38:28 AM »

I am trying to figure out why men buy women lingerie as presents (and for Mother's Day?).  The gift is obviously for the man.  She should be buying you that (for Father's Day?).

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2008, 01:41:42 AM »

Quote from: Sarkus on May 03, 2008, 01:08:15 AM

See if you can donate them to planned parenthood or something like that.

A good idea, but I'm guessing they wouldn't take them for fear of tampering and whatnot.  

Quote from: The Grue on May 03, 2008, 01:38:28 AM

I am trying to figure out why men buy women lingerie as presents (and for Mother's Day?).  The gift is obviously for the man.  She should be buying you that (for Father's Day?).

We would call that "Who's Your Daddy" Day.  slywink

Sandwiches do fix everything.
Rumpy

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2008, 01:42:57 AM »

Give them away to charity...
nomorals
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2008, 02:35:13 AM »

Quote from: rickfc on May 02, 2008, 11:51:21 PM

If they haven't learned by high school you're/they're doing it wrong.
jpinard

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2008, 02:46:08 AM »

Save them for when your wife has a yeast infection?  Ewwww.
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2008, 03:03:51 AM »

Quote from: nomorals on May 03, 2008, 02:35:13 AM

Who said I'm waiting until she's in high school?
nomorals
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2008, 04:12:23 AM »

Quote from: rickfc on May 03, 2008, 03:03:51 AM

Quote from: nomorals on May 03, 2008, 02:35:13 AM

Who said I'm waiting until she's in high school?

Because the discussion centered around the idea of handing out the condoms in front of the op's high school aged daughters' school?
Unagi
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2008, 05:50:58 PM »

Have some fun.  Pretend like your 18 years old and screwing around and Need to wear a condom.  Put it on, start up and then comment on how you can't hardly feel anything and ask the cutie your screwing if she feels brave...   Rip off the condom and have at it!  ninja2
TK-421

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2008, 06:12:13 PM »

Tempting.

As it turns out, I only have a dozen condoms that I don't need.   What I originally took for two boxes of a dozen condoms each turned out to be one box of a dozen condoms and a...umm... vibrating ring of some sort that my understanding is that I'm supposed to wear.

I might keep that one.

EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2008, 10:17:44 PM »

Quote from: TK-421 on May 03, 2008, 06:12:13 PM

Tempting.

As it turns out, I only have a dozen condoms that I don't need.   What I originally took for two boxes of a dozen condoms each turned out to be one box of a dozen condoms and a...umm... vibrating ring of some sort that my understanding is that I'm supposed to wear.

I might keep that one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb-Kh1oJSGE

Any cock'll doo!  (man, Mr Show was awesome)

Sandwiches do fix everything.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2008, 12:38:15 AM »

Quote from: TK-421 on May 03, 2008, 06:12:13 PM

Tempting.

As it turns out, I only have a dozen condoms that I don't need.   What I originally took for two boxes of a dozen condoms each turned out to be one box of a dozen condoms and a...umm... vibrating ring of some sort that my understanding is that I'm supposed to wear.

I might keep that one.

One ring to rule them all....

Because I can,
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: