http://gamingtrend.com
September 16, 2014, 08:19:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost returns next week! [Spoilers!]  (Read 13378 times)
LoneStarSpur
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Glad to be old!

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 14, 2009, 01:49:15 PM »

That was a fantastic two hours of TV last night.

Guess we don't need spoiler tags anymore.

ha! I was right about Locke. I knew it wasn't him. Smoke monster?
Jacob was great
At least we know who is coming back to the Island after the 'reset'. I think they'll regain their 'lost' (heh) memories
"What about you?" How the hell they managed to make Ben a sympathetic figure is beyond me.  icon_lol
Sawyer never said "I love you" back to poor Julliette. Damn Kate.
So it's Smoke Monster vs. Jacob?
Is SM the Island or is the Island just an island (albeit a special one). I'd always assumed the Island was somehow sentient.
At least we know why Richard isn't aging. Is he one of the Egyptian Others?
Jacob is a bad, bad man. I don't know why I thought of that old Twilight Zone episode of the little boy with the mind powers running a small town.

Long time until 2010.

Fallin' feels like flyin'. For a little while. - Bad Blake
You're a funny drunk. - my wife
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 14, 2009, 02:45:49 PM »

the more I think about I realize they didn't really answer any questions other than revealing Jacob, but that really didn't answer anything as to what he's doing.  I was hoping for at least a Sun-Jin reunion.  I agree the Juliette 180 was a bit abrupt, but I had a feeling something like that was coming with the way Sawyer was acting around Kate, although I think seeing Sawyer beating the crap out of Jack may have had something to do with that.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Kev199
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 14, 2009, 03:06:46 PM »

After thinking about it all morning, I have come to the conclusion that Jacob=Good and Fake Locke/Jacob's old "friend"=Evil.  Ben is determined to be evil after his "choice" to kill Jacob.  2010...2010...2010
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 14, 2009, 03:15:44 PM »

I think the hot russian woman calling Richard by the name "Ricardus" (or whatever it was) was interesting.

I'm really surprised at how much I enjoyed this season of Lost.  I had all but given up on it after the first season as it seemed to just ramble on without a point.  Establishing a definitive end date for the show seems to have reinvigorated the writers, though. 
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 03:30:55 PM by hepcat » Logged

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
jament
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 14, 2009, 03:47:29 PM »

I dunno... my sense of Jacob was that he goes and finds people with problems and drags them to the island just to see what will happen.  The guy at the very beginning was obviously upset that Jacob was bringing another group of people to the island on the ship and said something about them always killing and destroying.  Why would a good entity continue to do that for hundreds of years?

Unless Jacob is trying to destroy himself or the island?  And maybe the only way to do that is to keep bringing "candidates" there until someone finally does it? 

The other interesting thing is that every time Jacob showed up in someone's life, he made a significant change to their life path.  Kate would have been picked up by the police, Jack might have quit or transferred, Sahid might have been hit by the car or led a quiet life with his girl, Sawyer might never have finished the letter, etc.

Good show, though.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 03:49:39 PM by jament » Logged
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 14, 2009, 04:13:35 PM »

Quote from: jament on May 14, 2009, 03:47:29 PM

The other interesting thing is that every time Jacob showed up in someone's life, he made a significant change to their life path.  Kate would have been picked up by the police, Jack might have quit or transferred, Sahid might have been hit by the car or led a quiet life with his girl, Sawyer might never have finished the letter, etc.

it would have been cool if they had spread out those flashbacks over multiple shows, mixing them in with the flashbacks- it would have been a neat OMG it's HIM! moment when they first showed Jacob.  after the first couple of flashbacks last night it became 'oh, Jack's about to meet Jacob' or 'gee, I wonder who's in the cab...', although his bit with Locke cracked me up.  He was sitting there so calmly, reading a book, and then thud!, he calmly closes the book with a look on his face like '<sigh> not again'.

Because I can,
Davidbld
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 14, 2009, 04:21:00 PM »

Best show on Tv in a while, its one of the few where I actually have to think about the "what"s and "whys" of whats going on. This season was on of the best, its gonna suck after the next (final) season...what the hell can take its place? And , yeah... I think Locke is the smoke monster who is generally not a good guy, though it was interesting he needed Ben to kill Jacob, do the rules of the Island prohibit the monster from attacking Jacob? The other man on the Island who wanted to kill Jacob at the beginning, is he somehow related to the smoke monster?

Dave
Moliere

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 14, 2009, 07:21:47 PM »

Quote from: jament on May 14, 2009, 03:47:29 PM

Kate stole a lunch box. I doubt she would have been "picked up by the police". At best she would have gotten in trouble with her mom. All that scene showed was that even as a kid she was a manipulative bitch that got the men in her life to do stupid things for her. WTF! Jack wants to blow up the island because he loves Kate and Juliette wants to let Jack blow up the island because she thinks Sawyer still loves Kate?!  saywhat

Jacob didn't do anything for Jack besides hand him a candy bar. I don't see how that influenced him at all. I'm pretty sure kid Sawyer would have finished the letter with another pen even if Jacob hadn't given him one. Jacob certainly influenced and changed the lives of Hugo and Sayeed. It still seems weird that Jacob resurrects Locke after he fell out the window. Does Jacob not know how all these people are coming together to eventually cause his demise?

In case anyone else was curious, Richard's answer to what lies in the shadow of the statue was "He who will save us all."

Rose and Bernard! "We're retired."  icon_razz

Can I ask you a question?
I'm a Pisces.

That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.
LoneStarSpur

Glad to be old!

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 14, 2009, 08:30:37 PM »

Quote from: Moliere on May 14, 2009, 07:21:47 PM

In case anyone else was curious, Richard's answer to what lies in the shadow of the statue was "He who will save us all."
Thanks...I was wondering.

"Save us all" =  "Others from the Smoke Monster" is my guess.

Do you know what language he was speaking?

I'm guessing the actual resolution to this is going to be crazy.

Fallin' feels like flyin'. For a little while. - Bad Blake
You're a funny drunk. - my wife
Malificent
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #209 on: May 14, 2009, 08:38:57 PM »

Quote from: Moliere on May 14, 2009, 07:21:47 PM

Jacob didn't do anything for Jack besides hand him a candy bar. I don't see how that influenced him at all. I'm pretty sure kid Sawyer would have finished the letter with another pen even if Jacob hadn't given him one. Jacob certainly influenced and changed the lives of Hugo and Sayeed. It still seems weird that Jacob resurrects Locke after he fell out the window. Does Jacob not know how all these people are coming together to eventually cause his demise?

Perhaps he had to die in order for whatever bigger plan is behind all of this - willingly accepting his death as a sacrifice for a greater cause. Also, I'm not convinced he "resurrected" Locke - I figured he just woke him from unconsciousness.
Moliere

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: May 14, 2009, 09:03:31 PM »

Quote from: LoneStarSpur on May 14, 2009, 08:30:37 PM

Do you know what language he was speaking?

EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 14, 2009, 09:09:11 PM »

Quote from: Davidbld on May 14, 2009, 04:21:00 PM

The other man on the Island who wanted to kill Jacob at the beginning, is he somehow related to the smoke monster?

I think he either is the Smoke Monster or the Smoke Monster is at least working for/being controlled by him.  The SM apparently knows a whole lot about the island and thus would certainly have known that Locke is dead.  Its advice to Ben to do whatever "Locke" says directly leads to Jacob's death, so I have to assume the guy and SM are closely related.  It certainly makes you wonder how Jack's dad and Cabin Claire fit into everything.

According to TVGuide's recap, Richard was speaking Latin, although they translated it as "That which we protect".

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
Moliere

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 14, 2009, 09:20:16 PM »

Quote from: EddieA on May 14, 2009, 09:09:11 PM

According to TVGuide's recap, Richard was speaking Latin, although they translated it as "That which we protect".

TV Guide needs a Latin lesson.

Richard Alpert responded to the question of "What lies in the shadow of the statue?" with "Ille qui nos omnes servabit" - He who will protect/save us all.

Lostpedia also had this tidbit about season finales.

# This episode continues the tradition of having a significant plot device of the season be blown up in the season finale.

* Season 1, the Hatch
    * Season 2, the Swan Station
    * Season 3, the Others
    * Season 4, the Kahana
    * Season 5, the Swan Station

hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 14, 2009, 09:37:39 PM »

I wonder if there were any clues hidden in Jacob's tapestry?

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
Moliere

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 14, 2009, 09:53:25 PM »

Quote from: hepcat on May 14, 2009, 09:37:39 PM

His tapestry depicts a pair of wings outstretched from an encircled Wedjat, the wings alluding to it as an Eye of Horus, and what appear to be seventeen long arms emanating like rays out from the eye. The hands at the ends of the arms grope for human figures who appear to be at the mercy of the hands, while a king sits in a throne and observes.
The position of the tapestry as it hangs inside the four-toed statue plinth

Across the top of the tapestry is emblazoned a quote from Homer's Odyssey in upper case ancient Greek: ΘΞΟΙ ΤΟΣΑ ΔΟΙΞΝ ΟΣΑ ΦΡΞΣΙ ΣΗΣΙ ΜΞΝΟΙΝΑΖ. The original sentence, modified to lower case, is σοὶ δὲ θεοὶ τόσα δοῖεν ὅσα φρεσὶ σῇσι μενοινᾷς (transcribed as theoi tosa doien hosa phresi sisi menoinais), belongs to Book 6, line 180 and means, "may the gods grant thee all that thy heart desires".

Another passage is woven into the middle of the tapestry. It can be only partly seen, but the passage in full reads, ΘΞΟΙ ΔΞ ΤΟΙ ΟΛΒΙΑ ΔΟΙΞΝ. The original sentence, modified to lowercase, is θεοὶ δέ τοι ὄλβια δοῖεν (transcribed as theoi de toi olbia doien), which means, "may the gods grant thee happiness". It occurs twice in the Odyssey: Book 8, line 413 and Book 24, line 402.

The tapestry also depicts numerous other figures laboring, and what appear to be geometric designs along the bottom.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 14, 2009, 09:54:33 PM »

It has Ra, so it must involve a stargate.

Because I can,
PR_GMR

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 15, 2009, 05:10:14 PM »

Quote from: Moliere on May 14, 2009, 09:20:16 PM

Lostpedia also had this tidbit about season finales.

# This episode continues the tradition of having a significant plot device of the season be blown up in the season finale.

* Season 1, the Hatch
    * Season 2, the Swan Station
    * Season 3, the Others
    * Season 4, the Kahana
    * Season 5, the Swan Station

Season 6, The World  icon_twisted

It was a great season finale.. Best decision the 'Lost' showrunners made was set an end-date and work towards it. Last two seasons have been great.
Moliere

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 15, 2009, 05:20:29 PM »

The other interesting thing to consider is what appears to be a time travel paradox. Possessed Locke tells Richard to tell real Locke that he needs to bring all his friends back to the island and die in the process. So here we have a future event causing a change in the past in order for the future event to happen.  icon_confused

EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 16, 2009, 02:54:57 AM »

Quote from: PR_GMR on May 15, 2009, 05:10:14 PM

It was a great season finale.. Best decision the 'Lost' showrunners made was set an end-date and work towards it. Last two seasons have been great.

I disagree.  They really sacrificed the characters this season (especially in the finale) in order to jam so much plot into 17 episodes.  I'd rather have a balance of characters and plot, rather than tons of plot development and characters acting out of context and/or nonsensically.  The writers have said they're going back to more character-based stuff next season, and I really hope they stick to it.

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 16, 2009, 03:17:25 AM »

Quote from: Moliere on May 15, 2009, 05:20:29 PM

The other interesting thing to consider is what appears to be a time travel paradox. Possessed Locke tells Richard to tell real Locke that he needs to bring all his friends back to the island and die in the process. So here we have a future event causing a change in the past in order for the future event to happen.  icon_confused

maybe possessed Locke had to have Richard tell real Locke because real Locke would recognize that it is not real Locke that is talking to him.....

Because I can,
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 16, 2009, 05:53:08 AM »

Quote from: hepcat on May 14, 2009, 09:37:39 PM

One thing I've noticed throughout the series, they seem to focus on Locke's eye(s).  In that tapestry the people are worshiping Locke.  I'm trying to remember who's left as far as key members go...

Jack,
Kate,
Sawyer
Hurley
Sayid
Miles
Jin
Sun
Ben?

That would make up the 9 that's worshiping/following Locke.
Koz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #221 on: May 16, 2009, 06:17:19 AM »

I think the 8 people represent the 8 people Jacob touched in the flash backs: Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Sayid, Hurley, Locke, Jin, and Sun. The 9th looks like a god rather than a person.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 16, 2009, 06:41:45 AM »

Excuse me... Excuse me... I just wanted to ask a question. What does God need with a island?

Because I can,
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 16, 2009, 06:19:35 PM »

just watched the episode/s

ever since the Character Horace came into this season(or the last one i can't remember)i have been waiting for him to die....because of Season 2(and the video game)when they found the blue dharma hippy VW van with the skeleton in the jump suit with the name Horace ...so when Sayid picked up that jump suit i just though 'oooohh no'

i hated how this episode they jammed Jacob meeting everyone in their own parts of the world...it would of been much better to of shown Jacob meeting these people when they had the corresponding flashback thoughout the series,this just feels as though they tacked it all on and stuffed it all in one episode

and who was that in bandages in the Hospital who Jacob visited?...was it the Girl who went in the hut?,(who called Richard ricardus)...because at first i thought it was Sayid's wife/girlfriend who got run over

i just asked last week what had happened to Rose,Bernard and Vincent

still thought it was a bit Bullshit how when the bomb got moved from the casing they had 2 hrs to get to the swan,within those two hours ...Kate,Sawyer and Julia escaped the submarine,rowed to shore,found Rose,Bernard and Vincent,talked to them..and then got told that the Barracks were 5 miles walk...and all that and they just happen to intercept Jack and Co

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Moliere

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 16, 2009, 06:42:21 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on May 16, 2009, 06:19:35 PM

and who was that in bandages in the Hospital who Jacob visited?...was it the Girl who went in the hut?,(who called Richard ricardus)...because at first i thought it was Sayid's wife/girlfriend who got run over
Yep. That was the leader of the "good guys" carrying Locke's body around the island.

still thought it was a bit Bullshit how when the bomb got moved from the casing they had 2 hrs to get to the swan,within those two hours ...Kate,Sawyer and Julia escaped the submarine,rowed to shore,found Rose,Bernard and Vincent,talked to them..and then got told that the Barracks were 5 miles walk...and all that and they just happen to intercept Jack and Co
icon_biggrin
The island has many secrets and can do wonderfully magic things.

EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: May 16, 2009, 07:19:37 PM »

Not to mention completely changing their minds about Jack detonating the bomb.

Moliere

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 16, 2009, 08:31:46 PM »

Quote from: EddieA on May 16, 2009, 07:19:37 PM

Not to mention completely changing their minds about Jack detonating the bomb.

That's because everyone is in love with Kate.  Roll Eyes

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 16, 2009, 10:25:29 PM »

so what ever happens...definetly no Juliet...as someone on here said that she is gonna be in the new V series

even if they all go back to square 1,they hadn't met Juliet at that time had they?...and if nothing happens if the bomb doesn't detonate(screen going white at the end hasn't totally convinced me,okay),then she is dead anyway

TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #228 on: May 16, 2009, 11:19:05 PM »

The screen has only gone white in Lost during time travel. Juliette could very well survive.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 16, 2009, 11:57:34 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on May 16, 2009, 11:19:05 PM

The screen has only gone white in Lost during time travel. Juliette could very well survive.

hmm,thats true...so screen going white,yeah.... they have definetly gone in time then haven't they?

i was just wondering when one of you who said Juliette was in V and wasn't listed for the new season of Lost,perhaps its because to hide the outcome of Juliette...so like TiLT says she could very well be alive

i was actually convinced she was gone..but now you have said that...who knows

the V series has already been filmed hasn't it(its running now isn't it)..if so,Juliette could very well be free to film Lost(i am guessing they will start filming the last season of LOST between now and Christmas)...here's hoping anyway

for now let us remember her best

DO NOT..I REPEAT DO NOT CLICK ON THIS SPOILER IF AT WORK,HAVE CHILDREN AROUND OR ARE OFFENDED EASILY..OR A BIT ABOVE EASILY

Spoiler for Hiden:

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 17, 2009, 12:02:35 AM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on May 16, 2009, 11:57:34 PM

the V series has already been filmed hasn't it(its running now isn't it)

nope, not airing yet.  and you should have posted one of her making out with Angelina Jolie.

Because I can,
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 17, 2009, 02:21:43 AM »

I thought it was a great season ender.  While I agree with EddieA's issues with the 180s from a couple of characters it just didn't bother me as much on the whole.  I think it's pretty fascinating that it seems like Locke really was killed off a while and we just never believed it.  I'm not sure how it all fits together but it seems to be a similar situation with Christian Shephard- a being adopting the guise of someone whose dead body was delivered to the island.

If I have one disappointment it's that I really would like an answer to why some went back to '77 and others stayed in 2007.  Hopefully that will still be addressed in the next season but it just felt like "Season 5" business. 
Davidbld
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 17, 2009, 04:16:53 AM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on May 17, 2009, 02:21:43 AM

IIf I have one disappointment it's that I really would like an answer to why some went back to '77 and others stayed in 2007.  Hopefully that will still be addressed in the next season but it just felt like "Season 5" business. 

They actually mention this on the re-cap show before the finale. Basically it has to do with having a 'substitute' for something that was on the original flight. Remember when Jack put his fathers shoes on Lockes body (Jack was transporting his dead dads body on the original flight). Hurley was carrring charlies guitar (substitute for charlie), Sayid was being transported again as a criminal...ect. Well, Sun didnt have a substitute for Jin and Ben and the pilot Lepedias (SP?) were not on the original flight so they didnt get transported back. At least this is what they alluded happened on the re-cap show, if I am incorrect in any of this info feel free to correct me.

Dave
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 17, 2009, 04:22:04 AM »

Quote from: Davidbld on May 17, 2009, 04:16:53 AM

They actually mention this on the re-cap show before the finale. Basically it has to do with having a 'substitute' for something that was on the original flight. Remember when Jack put his fathers shoes on Lockes body (Jack was transporting his dead dads body on the original flight). Hurley was carrring charlies guitar (substitute for charlie), Sayid was being transported again as a criminal...ect. Well, Sun didnt have a substitute for Jin and Ben and the pilot Lepedias (SP?) were not on the original flight so they didnt get transported back. At least this is what they alluded happened on the re-cap show, if I am incorrect in any of this info feel free to correct me.

Interesting but I had hoped it would be more iron-clad.  If Sayid is filling Kate's role then what link did Kate have?  Is she supposed to be Claire because of the Aaron connection? 
Davidbld
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 17, 2009, 04:30:48 AM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on May 17, 2009, 04:22:04 AM

Quote from: Davidbld on May 17, 2009, 04:16:53 AM

Interesting but I had hoped it would be more iron-clad.  If Sayid is filling Kate's role then what link did Kate have?  Is she supposed to be Claire because of the Aaron connection? 

Yea, they were'nt specific, at least not what I heard. They just mention that it had to do with the connections to the original flight, so I could be off on the specifics.

Dave
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 17, 2009, 04:46:53 AM »

didn't Sun have Jin's wedding ring?  if a guitar could fit in for Charlie surely Jin's ring should have worked.

Because I can,
EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: May 17, 2009, 06:19:46 AM »

I'm holding out hope that Juliet is alive.  If she died in the explosion, then so did Jack and everyone else, so I doubt that happened.  I'm guessing that Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, Jin, and Sawyer will reappear somewhere else, and Miles and Juliet, not being a part of the original group, will be missing and we won't find out until later what happened to them.

Moliere

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 17, 2009, 02:32:55 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on May 17, 2009, 04:22:04 AM

If Sayid is filling Kate's role then what link did Kate have?  Is she supposed to be Claire because of the Aaron connection? 
I figured that Kate was pregnant with Jack's kid since they hooked up right before the flight. That would make her the Claire substitute.

Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: May 17, 2009, 03:52:29 PM »

Quote from: EddieA on May 17, 2009, 06:19:46 AM

I'm holding out hope that Juliet is alive.  If she died in the explosion, then so did Jack and everyone else, so I doubt that happened.  I'm guessing that Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, Jin, and Sawyer will reappear somewhere else, and Miles and Juliet, not being a part of the original group, will be missing and we won't find out until later what happened to them.

Just based on the way it was presented I think she's dead- the final moment with Sawyer just before she fell, her effort at setting off the bomb, etc just made it seem like a send off.   Plus, even if she does go into the future, presumably her body will still be pretty broken. 

The problem is how they deal with Sayid- Jack pretty much implied that he was on death's door and was unable to help him.  So wherever Sayid goes, he'll still be suffering from that gunshot wound. 
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 17, 2009, 05:52:45 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on May 17, 2009, 03:52:29 PM

The problem is how they deal with Sayid- Jack pretty much implied that he was on death's door and was unable to help him.  So wherever Sayid goes, he'll still be suffering from that gunshot wound. 

if they're still on the island after the flash I imagine he'll probably be healed pretty quickly, just like Locke. 

on another note, is anyone else expecting Walt to show back up on the island?

Because I can,
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: