http://gamingtrend.com
August 30, 2014, 08:46:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LOST - 10/3  (Read 5695 times)
dedewhale
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2004, 04:08:16 PM »

instead of finding the french chicks signal dont you think someone would say hey lets explore the entire island, maybe we can find civilization
Daehawk
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2004, 07:08:36 PM »

Most likely a Howard Johnsons and a Dennys on the other side past the trees. But they'll only discover this after 5 years of eating bugs and drinking homemade vodka.

---------------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Check my trader rating. Im 22+ and zero negs. Trade with me! smile
Geezerone
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2004, 08:55:33 PM »

It's more likey to be a swanky $1000 a day, hedonistic, resort with parasailing, scuba diving, and aroma therapy treatments.

I bet that's where all the tail section people ended up; drinking rum punches, giving interviews via satellite phones to Katie Couric, schmoozing  with Mick Jager, etc...
ElijahPrice

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2004, 10:31:35 PM »

The sad truth is that they are actually in Delaware.
disarm

my moral standing is lying down...

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2004, 04:26:26 AM »

Quote from: "ElijahPrice"
The sad truth is that they are actually in Delaware.

at least that's better than North Dakota

*Gamertag - disarm78*
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2004, 05:54:24 AM »

Fantastic episode and fantastic show.  I'm really growing to like all of the characters, especially as their character arcs are revealed.  Locke is definitely my favorite.

The only thing that didn't gel with me in this episode was Charlie's brother's transformation- he was just a little too cliched family man.  Especially with the little table with pitcher and glasses of lemonade in the backyard.
BigRedCat
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2004, 04:59:38 AM »

There's just no way they are in purgatory or dead. There would be nowhere for the show to go after a GOTCHA like that.
Nameless
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2004, 02:42:13 PM »

...which begs the question, once they do each character's backstory in its own episode, what then do they do?

"I don't like signatures"  -  me
gameoverman

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2004, 08:49:12 PM »

They never have to face that, if they don't want to, since it is possible to keep introducing new characters with new backstories for as long as they need to. Shipwrecks, more plane crashes, drug smuggler and/or pirates, natives of unknown nearby islands(ala Gilligan's Island)- all those are simple ways of bringing more people onto this island.
McBa1n
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2004, 09:25:03 PM »

...and don't forget they can do those cheesey clip shows

AND, if they want to get ooberhip, they could have a 'battle of the network stars'ish event for a day.

mm..battle of the network stars
gameoverman

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2004, 09:54:08 PM »

Back in the day, Battle of the Network Stars was a good place for seeing nipplage in the guise of watching family entertainment. I wouldn't mind seeing Kate in a similar dunking competition.  :shock:
Easily Satisfied
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2004, 02:45:09 AM »

Good episode. Can't wait to see who it was that hit Sayid. Also was disappointed to not see Claire (hot preg chick), but sounds like her episode is coming up.

Thought this episode showed good insight into Charlie. I agree that his bro being total family man was pretty over the top, (nice how he places his daughter from the swing to just placing her in the sandbox).
The moth thing, was a little cheesy, but it wasn't too bad I didn't think. Those that weren't looking didn't really see it.

Pretty excited for this week smile (We Tivo it and watch it on Saturdays w/ friends so its hard to not peek into these threads!)

I also thought the Korean lady was going to start speaking English, that will be interesting when it comes out. We all called it that her husband was going to be pissed she was showing some skin...  :lol:
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: