http://gamingtrend.com
October 01, 2014, 06:00:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost 10/12/05 [Spoilers]  (Read 870 times)
Dafones
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2005, 05:03:35 AM »

Another good ep. Crazy to think how many hatches or bunkers there are underneath the island ... or if they're all connected.

Anyone wanna put money on there being other groups of 4, 8, 15, and 16, now that there've been groups of 23 and 42?

Mmmmm. I love Lost.

Now Playing: GTA - San Andreas [PS2]
Yoshi's Island DS [DS]
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2005, 06:15:45 AM »

it was good, but they tried to squeeze way too much into it, and it felt disjointed
gameoverman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2005, 06:21:08 AM »

This was another regressive episode for me.

Once again, we see they are keeping stuff from people for no good reason.  Plus now we have people basically saying "so you guys found a bunker...yawn".  HELLO!  You people are stuck on an island with nothing much to do or talk about.  That bunker should have been what everyone on the island is buzzing about.

I don't know about anyone else but I'm also feeling a bit cheated with what they have done with the Hurley character.  I liked him last year because he was the 'everyman' character.  Not famous, not a professional, not good looking, not exotic...just a regular dude.  Then they made him a millionaire, okay whatever.  But then he was a guy with mental problems too.  Now, based on his recent behavior and speech, I'm getting a definite 'mentally challenged' vibe off him.  He's become a simpleton.  

Unlike, say, Locke who was a nutjob from the start and STILL is one("my job is making sure the button is pushed, even though there's no reason it should be"), Hurley has been modified in an unsatisfying way.

At least Kate never lets us down.
ElijahPrice

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2005, 12:51:01 PM »

Hi Kate.  How you doing? achem...sorry.

I didn't know she was dating the hobbit.  Man, whata  horrible couple.

The episode was a bit boring.  I like Hurley and knowing a little more of his background but nothing really happened.  THis seemed like na episode from the first season.

The only part I really liked is the ending when Hurley got to give it all away.  I guess if he could go back that is what he would do with his money which I think is pretty neat.
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2005, 08:20:41 PM »

The gratuitous Kate scenes are starting to become a staple of the show, almost drinking game worthy.  

-  Crawling through an air duct with a frontal down the shirt camera angle…check.  
-  Fromunda butt camera angle while swimming (last season)…check.  
-  Stepping out of the shower…check.  
-  Hiking through the jungle in a wet, sweaty, white tank top…check.  

I know I’m missing a ton, but that’s just what I could come up with quickly.  They should increase the Kate grat shots to at least 2 per episode…from a drinking game perspective.

I thought this episode was a little boring.  I always miss the cool stuff like the picture of Walt being on the milk carton. When an episode has more flashback than action on the island, that’s when I start to lose interest.  I want more island action!
ElijahPrice

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2005, 09:15:45 PM »

I agree.  It just didn't really go anywhere, it was a redemption story which to be honest are kind of boring.  I though it was funny but I was more excited when I saw the commercial for my TomTom GO GPS device for the first time!
Dafones

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2005, 12:58:52 AM »

When the hell was Walt's picture on a milk carton ... and why?

Yoshi's Island DS [DS]
CrayolaSmoker

Sponge Bath Slut

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2005, 01:12:59 AM »

Quote from: "Dafones"

Dream sequence maybe?  It's the only place that I recall a milk carton, and it'd make the most sense.

Wii: 1429 3414 0674 4114 | 360: CrayolaSmokerGT
smokingcrayolas.net | surrogacy blog
Guy Incognito
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2005, 03:14:17 PM »

Quote from: "CrayolaSmoker"
Quote from: "Dafones"

Dream sequence maybe?  It's the only place that I recall a milk carton, and it'd make the most sense.

Yes, during the dream sequence.  But Hurley doesn't know that Walt is missing....
Dafones

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2005, 03:55:24 PM »

No way? Cool! Like I said in an earlier ep's thread, I think Walt's sending messages to the other survivors mentaly. He tried with Shannon, but the message was garbled. Or, everyone on the plane has mental powers, and they're picking up on Walt's situation. Assuming the plane was sent by the Hanso Corp. (the Swan logo was on the undercarriage of flight 815), who's to say that these individuals weren't selected somehow, forced onto the plane somehow through their personal situations, and intentionally put on the island?

Yoshi's Island DS [DS]
Laner

Badassfully

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2005, 04:44:39 PM »

So... are there other buttons in the other bunkers?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: