http://gamingtrend.com
November 25, 2014, 11:29:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for gift suggestions for my wife on mother's day  (Read 943 times)
Arkon
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2012, 11:23:15 PM »

So, my wife is horrid to shop for...birthdays, valentines, Christmas...it just royally sucks.  She never gives me any ideas of anything she would like.  She likes flowers, but only ones that are growing outdoors, and only if she doesn't have to plant them, or weed around them.  She likes sweets, but given that she and I are on Weight Watchers, bringing chocolates into the house is likely a bad idea.  I tried in the past to buy her gift cards to a spa, they went unused for 4 years and expired.

I am desperate for some ideas so that I can do something more than just a card...help me Gaming Trend...you're my only hope...which means I am likely screwed...or actually won't be on mother's day at least.

icon_biggrin
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 11:44:35 PM »

When I asked my father for ideas and what he was getting her, his response was, "Nothing.  She's not my mother."

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3
PeteRock

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 11:55:06 PM »

Does your wife predominantly handle house chores (cleaning, cooking, laundry, etc)?  Do you ever have time alone when your wife isn't home?  Do you have kids old enough for slave labor?  If so, enlist their help.  If you can find a way to get your wife out of the house for a few hours, that would give you a chance to get some laundry done, clean around key areas (out of all cleaning that I do, my wife's favorite thing to come home to is a clean shower and bathroom), and prepare a nice dinner completely on your own.  You can then take care of the dishes after as well (perhaps also with the help of your kid(s)).  While it isn't a purchased gift, it shows thought, effort on your part, and takes a tremendous load off of her shoulders.  

And you can include a card, flowers, a small gift, or a bottle of wine to accompany dinner if you so choose.

EDIT:  And when I say "laundry," that includes folding and putting away as well (the part almost every person hates to do the most).
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 11:56:41 PM by PeteRock » Logged

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 12:11:22 AM »

photos of yourself in erotic poses.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 01:52:32 AM »

Step one: 

cut a hole in the box...

seriously though, when you figure something out, let the rest of us know too.  biggrin

Harpua3

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 02:07:30 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on May 10, 2012, 12:11:22 AM

That might just work!
KC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2012, 02:17:07 AM »

How much is your budget?
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2012, 02:18:48 AM »

Quote from: Harpua3 on May 10, 2012, 02:07:30 AM

Quote from: CeeKay on May 10, 2012, 12:11:22 AM

That might just work!

Better yet, photos of me.

YGPM.  Fabulous

Joking of course.   ninja

rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2012, 02:58:38 AM »

Quote from: Caine on May 10, 2012, 01:52:32 AM

Step one: 

cut a hole in the box...

This was my first thought when i saw the thread title.

Can you see the real me? Can ya, CAN YA?
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2012, 03:42:58 AM »

Quote from: Caine on May 10, 2012, 01:52:32 AM

Step one: 

cut a hole in the box...

seriously though, when you figure something out, let the rest of us know too.  biggrin

Close, but you need to get together with a friend so you can trade.

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3
stimpy

I'm makin a move!!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2012, 04:31:25 AM »

Diablo 3!!!
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2012, 09:35:14 AM »

Quote from: PeteRock on May 09, 2012, 11:55:06 PM

Does your wife predominantly handle house chores (cleaning, cooking, laundry, etc)?  Do you ever have time alone when your wife isn't home?  Do you have kids old enough for slave labor?  If so, enlist their help.  If you can find a way to get your wife out of the house for a few hours, that would give you a chance to get some laundry done, clean around key areas (out of all cleaning that I do, my wife's favorite thing to come home to is a clean shower and bathroom), and prepare a nice dinner completely on your own.  You can then take care of the dishes after as well (perhaps also with the help of your kid(s)).  While it isn't a purchased gift, it shows thought, effort on your part, and takes a tremendous load off of her shoulders.  

And you can include a card, flowers, a small gift, or a bottle of wine to accompany dinner if you so choose.

EDIT:  And when I say "laundry," that includes folding and putting away as well (the part almost every person hates to do the most).

I tend to do most of the cooking and cleaning, my wife does regularly do the laundry.  Kids aren't old enough for slave labor sadly.  That said we don't do a wonderful job of cleaning the house, so if I could manage to get her out of the house, and find some sort of time to be home to do it between now and then, she would likely appreciate it I think.

Quote from: KC on May 10, 2012, 02:17:07 AM

How much is your budget?

Things are pretty tight right now, but I could probably swing $50.
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2012, 11:15:20 AM »

Breakfast in bed, with flowers, then take care of the kids while you have her get treated to lunch with one of her friends, followed by girly pampering at a nail place or whatever. End of day, she has fun with kids while you make dinner.
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2012, 01:56:17 PM »

Diablo III. Play it together.  Fabulous The Weghted Companion Cube will never threaten to stab you.

But yeah, I think in many busy families, just doing something to make Mother's Day a fun, carefree day is probably more appreciated than Grand Gestures (flowers, etc.) alone.  icon_smile

Playing
PC
-Wasteland 2 (post-apoc, turn-based squad strategy/RPG )
-Grim Dawn
-Gauntlet (4 player co-op dungeon arcade brawling)
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2012, 01:58:29 PM »

A call from the cops to bail your drunk ass out.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2012, 03:21:58 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on May 10, 2012, 11:15:20 AM

Breakfast in bed, with flowers, then take care of the kids while you have her get treated to lunch with one of her friends, followed by girly pampering at a nail place or whatever. End of day, she has fun with kids while you make dinner.

I suppose this is a bit sad to say, but my wife and I really don't have any friends.  We have our family that lives close by and that is it.  She would likely enjoy the breakfast in bed however so I may try doing that, although she would probably enjoy being able to sleep in more than the breakfast, which is tough to do since even on weekends our kids are usually up by 6 AM.  My wife doesn't wear any make up or paint her nails (I think the only time I ever saw her paint her nails was for our wedding 12 years ago), so the girly pampering would be a waste.

Given that my weekend is gone due to work, I have a good chance of only needing to work a half day tomorrow, so I think I am gonna go with Pete's suggestion and do a bit of cleaning in the house and make a nice dinner.  She likely won't care about flowers, but I will stop by a local shop and pick up a simple bouquet to have in a vase on the table.
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2012, 03:30:12 PM »

Maybe too late to schedule, but a nice Bed and Breakfast in the country side for the weekend.  No cell phones and kids if possible.  Just you two spending time away from everything.  Deliver a IOU with her breakfast in bed on Sunday

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2012, 03:38:37 PM »

Hmm, I think a B&B would probably go over the $50 limit.  If giving her a break from kids to go out with friends isn't an option, how about having a relative take the kids and have just the two of you go on a date?  Think outside the box and go for the simple things she liked to do with her days before kids turned the routines upside down.  A shopping trip at her old favorite mall, a walk/hike at whatever place she used to really like, stuff like that.
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2012, 03:43:14 PM »

Quote from: Arkon on May 10, 2012, 03:21:58 PM

Quote from: wonderpug on May 10, 2012, 11:15:20 AM

I suppose this is a bit sad to say, but my wife and I really don't have any friends.  We have our family that lives close by and that is it.  She would likely enjoy the breakfast in bed however so I may try doing that, although she would probably enjoy being able to sleep in more than the breakfast, which is tough to do since even on weekends our kids are usually up by 6 AM.  My wife doesn't wear any make up or paint her nails (I think the only time I ever saw her paint her nails was for our wedding 12 years ago), so the girly pampering would be a waste.

Given that my weekend is gone due to work, I have a good chance of only needing to work a half day tomorrow, so I think I am gonna go with Pete's suggestion and do a bit of cleaning in the house and make a nice dinner.  She likely won't care about flowers, but I will stop by a local shop and pick up a simple bouquet to have in a vase on the table.

What about going out to do something together as a family?  Is there a zoo, aquarium, botanical garden, or something similar in your area?  What about combining a few ideas in this thread?  You can do some cleaning on your half-day, treat your wife to breakfast-in-bed on Mother's Day, and later that day you could all go as a family to a fun outing.  She'll get to take advantage of a nice clean bathroom when she gets ready.  It could be an afternoon at a local park to sit under a tree, or an area zoo or aquarium to take in the sites and the enjoy the nice weather. 

Sometimes families need excuses or plans to do something fun (such as taking a vacation), but this might be a nice surprise in that you take the initiative to find somewhere fun to go, make the arrangements, and merely say "come on, <<insert pet name here>>, we're going somewhere fun."  She doesn't have to know where or what, but you'll have it all covered by getting the kids ready, loading up the family truckster, and leading the family to the promise-land of fun. 

Or, if she needs a break from parenting duties, perhaps enlisting the help of nearby family to watch the kids wouldn't be a bad idea.  You don't necessarily have to go out for dinner, but it's almost like a date when the kids are accounted for and the two of you get a nice evening alone.  You can make a pretty amazing dinner for two on your budget of $50.  That includes wine as well. 

Potato-wrapped mahi-mahi over creamed leeks with a red wine reduction would be a pretty nice kids-free meal.  Fabulous

TK-421

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2012, 04:05:06 PM »

Sometimes these things answer themselves.

Bonus points if you have sex with her while she's wearing one.   icon_twisted

Open the blast doors!  Open the blast doors!
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2012, 04:06:08 PM »

Quote from: PeteRock on May 10, 2012, 03:43:14 PM

What about going out to do something together as a family?  Is there a zoo, aquarium, botanical garden, or something similar in your area?  What about combining a few ideas in this thread?  You can do some cleaning on your half-day, treat your wife to breakfast-in-bed on Mother's Day, and later that day you could all go as a family to a fun outing.  She'll get to take advantage of a nice clean bathroom when she gets ready.  It could be an afternoon at a local park to sit under a tree, or an area zoo or aquarium to take in the sites and the enjoy the nice weather. 

Sometimes families need excuses or plans to do something fun (such as taking a vacation), but this might be a nice surprise in that you take the initiative to find somewhere fun to go, make the arrangements, and merely say "come on, <<insert pet name here>>, we're going somewhere fun."  She doesn't have to know where or what, but you'll have it all covered by getting the kids ready, loading up the family truckster, and leading the family to the promise-land of fun. 

Or, if she needs a break from parenting duties, perhaps enlisting the help of nearby family to watch the kids wouldn't be a bad idea.  You don't necessarily have to go out for dinner, but it's almost like a date when the kids are accounted for and the two of you get a nice evening alone.  You can make a pretty amazing dinner for two on your budget of $50.  That includes wine as well. 

Potato-wrapped mahi-mahi over creamed leeks with a red wine reduction would be a pretty nice kids-free meal.  Fabulous

Hrmm I will have to look to see what is out our way, most everything such as the Zoo is in Pittsburgh, which means an hour and a half in the car each way, which I already fight every day for work, but there are some botanical gardens not far from us I believe.

Wife doesn't do sea food, and no alcohol is allowed in our house, any recipes for chicken?
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2012, 04:07:49 PM »

Quote from: TK-421 on May 10, 2012, 04:05:06 PM

Sometimes these things answer themselves.

Bonus points if you have sex with her while she's wearing one.   icon_twisted

Lol, that is awesome, although it might make my wife mad if I insist she wear a Cthulu ski mask, she may think I don't find her attractive...but me on the other hand...

ninja
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2012, 04:27:08 PM »

Quote from: Arkon on May 10, 2012, 04:06:08 PM

Wife doesn't do sea food, and no alcohol is allowed in our house, any recipes for chicken?

Plenty of recipes.

Everything from coq au vin to spice-crusted grilled chicken enchiladas.  Although the problem with the coq au vin is that the chicken is stewed in wine, breaking the "no alcohol" standard.  Granted, the alcohol cooks off, but you would have to simmer the pot in the back yard to be within house rules.   icon_wink  Still, when served over buttered noodles with herbs there are few other chicken recipes that compare. 

Consider a flavor profile you'd like to explore (Mexican, Italian, American, Asian, etc) and I can offer a number of suggestions based on preferences.  You could even precede dinner with an appetizer such as chips with homemade salsa (I have a kick-ass mango salsa recipe with grilled corn), specialty cheeses with crackers and accompaniments (brie with lemon curd, manchego with fig jam, mozzarella and fresh basic wrapped with prosciutto, etc), or an interesting salad.

Also, what about a fun sparkling cider to accompany the meal?  There are some decent non-alcoholic alternatives out there that might be a nice change from more typical beverages.  I also have a few non-alcoholic drink recipes such as a strawberry-mint mojito that has been known to please and refresh.  No alcohol doesn't have to mean no fun or no flavor.

Think about a potential menu or ideas/likes/dislikes you both have and I'd be more than happy to provide suggestions, options, and step-by-step recipes should you be interested.   icon_biggrin

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2012, 06:02:12 PM »

Quote from: Blackjack on May 10, 2012, 01:56:17 PM

Diablo III. Play it together.  Fabulous The Weghted Companion Cube will never threaten to stab you.

just don't ninja her loot drops slywink

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Jag

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2012, 09:25:58 PM »

My wife bought us playoff tickets to the Heat/Pacers game on Sunday. She was also able to get our kids on the floor to high-five the team as they come out. Best wife ever.
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2012, 09:56:59 PM »

Quote from: Jag on May 10, 2012, 09:25:58 PM

My wife bought us playoff tickets to the Heat/Pacers game on Sunday. She was also able to get our kids on the floor to high-five the team as they come out. Best wife ever.

Are you the stay-at-home mom, then?  Fabulous

icon_wink

Jag

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2012, 11:35:04 PM »

Quote from: PeteRock on May 10, 2012, 09:56:59 PM

Quote from: Jag on May 10, 2012, 09:25:58 PM

Are you the stay-at-home mom, then?  Fabulous

icon_wink

I always end up paying one way or another.
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2012, 12:04:27 PM »

Quote from: PeteRock on May 10, 2012, 04:27:08 PM

Think about a potential menu or ideas/likes/dislikes you both have and I'd be more than happy to provide suggestions, options, and step-by-step recipes should you be interested.   icon_biggrin

My wife is of Welsh decent and I am Polish/German, so we have a definite appreciation for foods from those geographic regions, and then just general American Farmer's cuisine, if that makes sense.  If we eat meat we eat pork, chicken and beef.  I personally will eat pretty much any type of meat, but those are the ones my wife eats.
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2012, 04:08:50 PM »

Quote from: Arkon on May 11, 2012, 12:04:27 PM

Think about a potential menu or ideas/likes/dislikes you both have and I'd be more than happy to provide suggestions, options, and step-by-step recipes should you be interested.   icon_biggrin

My wife is of Welsh decent and I am Polish/German, so we have a definite appreciation for foods from those geographic regions, and then just general American Farmer's cuisine, if that makes sense.  If we eat meat we eat pork, chicken and beef.  I personally will eat pretty much any type of meat, but those are the ones my wife eats.

What about an herb and mustard crusted pork loin (very German) roasted over locally grown root vegetables (the Farmer's element)?  Even if they're not locally grown per se, you can get creative by using things like fennel, parsnips, celery root, rutabaga, but the old standbys work very well also (carrots, potatoes, onions, etc).  Prep is simple, mostly involving peeling and chopping vegetables, but once that's finished the oven does the rest of the work.  Plus, as everything roasts for over an hour you'll have free time to relax together while the wonderful scents permeate the kitchen.  You could even add a side salad of fresh ingredients and your own homemade vinaigrette with whatever flavors you choose.  

And as apples compliment pork very well, a sparkling non-alcoholic cider would be the perfect beverage to accompany the meal (for some reason a type of bubbly always makes a meal feel more special).  

EDIT:  I also just thought of some dessert ideas.  If you have a farmer's market in the area, think about getting your root vegetables there, but for dessert you could also pick up some fresh fruit, grill it with a sprinkle of brown sugar, and then top with a yogurt-honey-mint sauce while still warm.  Plums, peaches, and nectarines grill well as does pineapple, and even watermelon.  

There you go.  German mixed with a little American Farmer FTW.   thumbsup
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 04:13:12 PM by PeteRock » Logged

PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2012, 11:56:34 PM »

So, how did it go?

About to pick my wife up at the airport.  She's been in Korea for three weeks, and today is our 7th wedding anniversary, so while she isn't a mother, we still have a reason to celebrate.   icon_biggrin

I was going to prepare an elaborate dinner, but having been away for so long, she made it painfully clear that all she wants the moment we leave the airport is a cheeseburger and a Diet Coke. 

So our anniversary dinner will be take-out cheeseburgers with champagne, followed by her absolute favorite dessert in all of the world, and more champagne of course. 

Hope all went well with the Mother's Day celebration.   thumbsup

Doopri

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2012, 12:59:29 AM »

so it was sort of like the scene almost at the end of sideways!

please tell me you used the extra large cups for the bubbly slywink
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2012, 01:07:16 AM »

Quote from: Doopri on May 14, 2012, 12:59:29 AM

so it was sort of like the scene almost at the end of sideways!

please tell me you used the extra large cups for the bubbly slywink

She gets in soon, so we haven't popped the bubbly just yet.  But it isn't a celebration without red solo cups.   icon_cool

Harpua3

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2012, 04:25:00 AM »

Quote from: PeteRock on May 11, 2012, 04:08:50 PM

Quote from: Arkon on May 11, 2012, 12:04:27 PM

Think about a potential menu or ideas/likes/dislikes you both have and I'd be more than happy to provide suggestions, options, and step-by-step recipes should you be interested.   icon_biggrin

My wife is of Welsh decent and I am Polish/German, so we have a definite appreciation for foods from those geographic regions, and then just general American Farmer's cuisine, if that makes sense.  If we eat meat we eat pork, chicken and beef.  I personally will eat pretty much any type of meat, but those are the ones my wife eats.

What about an herb and mustard crusted pork loin (very German) roasted over locally grown root vegetables (the Farmer's element)?  Even if they're not locally grown per se, you can get creative by using things like fennel, parsnips, celery root, rutabaga, but the old standbys work very well also (carrots, potatoes, onions, etc).  Prep is simple, mostly involving peeling and chopping vegetables, but once that's finished the oven does the rest of the work.  Plus, as everything roasts for over an hour you'll have free time to relax together while the wonderful scents permeate the kitchen.  You could even add a side salad of fresh ingredients and your own homemade vinaigrette with whatever flavors you choose.  

And as apples compliment pork very well, a sparkling non-alcoholic cider would be the perfect beverage to accompany the meal (for some reason a type of bubbly always makes a meal feel more special).  

EDIT:  I also just thought of some dessert ideas.  If you have a farmer's market in the area, think about getting your root vegetables there, but for dessert you could also pick up some fresh fruit, grill it with a sprinkle of brown sugar, and then top with a yogurt-honey-mint sauce while still warm.  Plums, peaches, and nectarines grill well as does pineapple, and even watermelon.  

There you go.  German mixed with a little American Farmer FTW.   thumbsup

Awesome sounding! Not to derail thread even after mothers day is over, but... :nod:The forums here need more food talk!!!
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2012, 12:47:54 PM »

Quote from: PeteRock on May 13, 2012, 11:56:34 PM

So, how did it go?

About to pick my wife up at the airport.  She's been in Korea for three weeks, and today is our 7th wedding anniversary, so while she isn't a mother, we still have a reason to celebrate.   icon_biggrin

I was going to prepare an elaborate dinner, but having been away for so long, she made it painfully clear that all she wants the moment we leave the airport is a cheeseburger and a Diet Coke. 

So our anniversary dinner will be take-out cheeseburgers with champagne, followed by her absolute favorite dessert in all of the world, and more champagne of course. 

Hope all went well with the Mother's Day celebration.   thumbsup

Unfortunately life intervened and I wasn't able to do more than make my wife breakfast.  I had gotten the ingredients to make the pork dish, but family issues came up with my own mother (my step dad has decided to divorce her) which took precedent, which my wonderful wife understood.
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2012, 04:57:39 PM »

Quote from: Arkon on May 14, 2012, 12:47:54 PM

Awesome sounding! Not to derail thread even after mothers day is over, but... :nod:The forums here need more food talk!!!

My friends jokingly call me "Chef Peedro" for a reason.

We're going to Rocky Point, Mexico next weekend, and to help save money I typically make two formal meals for the house and everyone pitches in a few dollars toward the supplies.

As an example, last year we bought something like 9 pounds of fresh-caught shrimp, plus clams and mussels, and I brought along fresh vegetables, herbs, seasonings, and my cast iron dutch oven, and the two dinners I provided included chili-garlic shrimp seared in bacon fat served over cheddar grits with sliced scallions and bacon crumbles, and the other night was shrimp and shellfish California cioppino made completely from scratch with fresh fennel, fennel fronds, and the shellfish we picked up at the docks.

This year the group has already put in unanimous requests for my shrimp and grits recipe again, and the other dish will either be my spice-rubbed grilled chicken enchiladas with tomatillo sauce, or roasted corn and poblano Mexican lasagna with zucchini and some kind of protein to be named later (could be shredded chicken, shrimp poached in butter and cream, or maybe even slow-roasted pork with the leftovers going to sandwiches for lunch). 

If you'd like the mustard-crusted pork loin and roasted vegetables recipe let me know.  The key is cooking to proper temperature, not by time, so a meat thermometer is a necessity.   

Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2012, 05:12:44 PM »

Start a thread in Off-topic (or - if it's fingerfood in the Handheld forum).

I look forward to [recipe] threads. biggrin

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2012, 05:16:19 PM »

Quote from: Purge on May 15, 2012, 05:12:44 PM

Start a thread in Off-topic (or - if it's fingerfood in the Handheld forum).

I look forward to [recipe] threads. biggrin

We had one a while back but it kind of died out.  I haven't stopped cooking, I just haven't frequented the recipe thread.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: