http://gamingtrend.com
November 28, 2014, 02:02:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 44   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's talk Iphone  (Read 61551 times)
lex
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: September 28, 2012, 05:15:08 PM »

I find the maps app doesn't display as much information as google maps for the time being.  For example, apple maps has stops for local transit, but doesn't differentiate between bus/streetcar/subways.  It also has less info on what's around me like stores, parks, etc.

And as a minor cosmetic issue, I think their satellite image was taken during the fall, and everything looks brown, while Google's satellite images looks more vibrant.

None of it is a big deal, and I'm sure it'll improve over time.  But, the last few Apple official apps (Podcast, Maps) has been lacking a little bit from my experience.
Blackjack
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: September 28, 2012, 06:03:24 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on September 28, 2012, 01:38:21 PM

It's basically like the movie Dirty Dancing.
"Nobody puts Apple in a corner!"  icon_smile

I'm OK with it because I don't travel all that much. But I can't help thinking, what would Steve Jobs do? Having read that War & Peace length biography earlier this year, I suspect Steve would have yelled, screamed and cursed at the Apple Maps team. He might've hollered, "This is a piece of SH*T! And I'd be ashamed to put this out with the Apple name on it! Embarassed!" Probably threaten to fire and replace them all. I think Jobs would DO something about it, for better or worse.

I mean, could you see Jobs at an unveiling saying "Apple Maps! It's mediocre. It's sloppy. It's missing all sorts of things. Don't rely on it if you really need to get somewhere. But the more you use it, the better it will get! But, since it doesn't work well anyway, you might as well try all these other mapping apps instead." Huh?  saywhat

I love my new iPhone 5, and the new iPad I got. Things like this map thing and the black version being prone to chip/scratching (knock on wood, mine's fine so far but I'm treating it gingerly) do bother me though.

Playing
PC
-Wasteland 2 (post-apoc, turn-based squad strategy/RPG )
-Grim Dawn
-Gauntlet (4 player co-op dungeon arcade brawling)
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: September 28, 2012, 08:23:40 PM »

Quote from: Blackjack on September 28, 2012, 06:03:24 PM

Quote from: leo8877 on September 28, 2012, 01:38:21 PM

It's basically like the movie Dirty Dancing.
"Nobody puts Apple in a corner!"  icon_smile

I'm OK with it because I don't travel all that much. But I can't help thinking, what would Steve Jobs do? Having read that War & Peace length biography earlier this year, I suspect Steve would have yelled, screamed and cursed at the Apple Maps team. He might've hollered, "This is a piece of SH*T! And I'd be ashamed to put this out with the Apple name on it! Embarassed!" Probably threaten to fire and replace them all. I think Jobs would DO something about it, for better or worse.

I mean, could you see Jobs at an unveiling saying "Apple Maps! It's mediocre. It's sloppy. It's missing all sorts of things. Don't rely on it if you really need to get somewhere. But the more you use it, the better it will get! But, since it doesn't work well anyway, you might as well try all these other mapping apps instead." Huh?  saywhat

I love my new iPhone 5, and the new iPad I got. Things like this map thing and the black version being prone to chip/scratching (knock on wood, mine's fine so far but I'm treating it gingerly) do bother me though.

Steve "You're holding it wrong" Jobs?  Same as it ever was, really.
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: September 29, 2012, 02:23:44 PM »

It's true about the antenna, and that's now fixed. So, I dunno. Maybe the new Apple Motto is, "We'll get it right the second time!"  icon_razz At least this time they didn't say "You're using the map app wrong!" So maybe I'm wrong, and this mea culpa is actually progress?

Map rants aside, I used the turn-by-turn voice stuff on a short trip from Panera back to my home last night, and it worked perfectly. I've never used a GPS at all while driving, so it's a revelation.  icon_smile My mom and I are attending a funeral service for the late husband of a friend of mine, so I'll test it on that route too. It's a longer trip, including some rural areas. I already know how to get there, so if it steers me wrong, I'll know it.  icon_smile

My iSkin Aura case shipped, but natch, UPS doesn't ship on Saturdays, so I should receive it Monday.

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: September 30, 2012, 01:21:02 AM »

Quote from: leo8877 on September 27, 2012, 08:58:51 PM

Don't know why they would do that because when it comes to real lost addresses iOS6 is an embarrassment of riches. My only rational might be that they used a fake address for the same reason that you would use a fake phone number. Nobody wants to see their phone number up on a national advertisement.
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #1485 on: September 30, 2012, 06:42:32 AM »

So fwiw, the Apple Maps app worked nicely on our drive to the funeral service at a church about an hour from me. I was particularly impressed it guided me through some weird intersections (they used something called "roundabouts" at one point to sort of separate north, south, east and west traffic without having a 4-way stoplight). And, as I assume all GPSs do these days, it did automatically adjust the route if I decided to "improvise" or basically ignore its route suggestions now and then.

Certainly I'd still "call them on it," but so far I'm at least very comfortable using it for day-to-day driving stuff around here. Next step is to use it to drive somewhere where I don't already know the route.  smirk My mom was suitably impressed but continued to think "oh I wouldn't know how to use it." The voice was always clear, and always perfect in giving enough warning and guidance to make the turn, what lane to stay in, etc. So I'm pretty sure she would be fine using it some day.

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: October 01, 2012, 11:56:52 PM »

Soooo, here I was all excited about my iSkin Aura case arriving, and you know what? I don't like it.  crybaby
http://www.iskin.com/iphone5/

The fit seemed a little bit off, and it was awfully difficult to remove. The ballyhooed "integrated volume controls protection" is basically a plastic rocker switch that seems to make it challenging to press the buttons accurately. The marketing makes it seem like a brushed aluminum case when it's actually plastic with a little cheapy chrome panel on the back. And it just barely juts out beyond the screen so I really don't know if it protects it from upside-down placement scratches.

Ugh. Maybe I'll just have to naked. Without a case I mean...  icon_razz

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: October 02, 2012, 02:26:46 AM »

http://daringfireball.net/2012/10/snappli_maps

Good read
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: October 02, 2012, 12:20:58 PM »

Quote from: Blackjack on October 01, 2012, 11:56:52 PM

Soooo, here I was all excited about my iSkin Aura case arriving, and you know what? I don't like it.  crybaby
http://www.iskin.com/iphone5/

The fit seemed a little bit off, and it was awfully difficult to remove. The ballyhooed "integrated volume controls protection" is basically a plastic rocker switch that seems to make it challenging to press the buttons accurately. The marketing makes it seem like a brushed aluminum case when it's actually plastic with a little cheapy chrome panel on the back. And it just barely juts out beyond the screen so I really don't know if it protects it from upside-down placement scratches.

Ugh. Maybe I'll just have to naked. Without a case I mean...  icon_razz

I am thinking of getting one of the otterbox commuter series cases.  I know they were very good for the 4/4s without adding too much bulk to the phone.
Biyobi

View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: October 04, 2012, 05:09:06 PM »

While I think the Maps app is a pretty big disappointment, I'm very impressed with how fast it is when moving the map around.  Google didn't seem to cache their map tiles at all, causing the occasional "black hole" because the program was having a problem loading that tile (even at home on wifi).  Apple maps (maybe due to carrying less data) is responsive as can be when scrolling.

Either way, I tend to use Waze more than either program because the traffic reporting is much more accurate (thank you fellow commuters!)
 Tongue
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: October 04, 2012, 05:33:04 PM »

Quote from: Biyobi on October 04, 2012, 05:09:06 PM

While I think the Maps app is a pretty big disappointment, I'm very impressed with how fast it is when moving the map around.  Google didn't seem to cache their map tiles at all, causing the occasional "black hole" because the program was having a problem loading that tile (even at home on wifi).  Apple maps (maybe due to carrying less data) is responsive as can be when scrolling.

Either way, I tend to use Waze more than either program because the traffic reporting is much more accurate (thank you fellow commuters!)
 Tongue

There's actually a technical explanation in the way the two different apps render tiles... but basically yeah Apple Maps is faster and uses WAY less bandwidth.

And the positive side to all of this is that I learned about Waze a week or so ago, which is ridiculously awesome.
th'FOOL
Executive Producer and Editor-At-Large

Never whistle while you're pissing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1491 on: October 04, 2012, 07:11:32 PM »

Quote from: gellar on October 04, 2012, 05:33:04 PM

Quote from: Biyobi on October 04, 2012, 05:09:06 PM

Tongue

There's actually a technical explanation in the way the two different apps render tiles... but basically yeah Apple Maps is faster and uses WAY less bandwidth.

And the positive side to all of this is that I learned about Waze a week or so ago, which is ridiculously awesome.

It uses vector graphics to render the maps (not tile-based, totally scalable) as opposed to Google's bitmaps (each tile is an image, and nearly each view level has it's own set of tiles to load). As an example, text on a web page is vector based, which is why it's scalable and doesn't take much time to download.

Mike Dunn
Executive Producer & Managing Editor, GamingTrend
Morgul

View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: October 08, 2012, 04:09:15 PM »

Since the mobile gods have decided the Lumia 920 is going to be a ATT exclusive, it looks like I may be going for the iphone 5.

Anyone care to share good sights or forums for news and reviews on accessories, cases,  apps, etc ?   
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: October 08, 2012, 05:08:52 PM »

Although I did end up putting my iPhone back in its iSkin Aura case for a while, I felt it added too much weight without improving grip enough.

I ended up far happier with this cheaper, transparent-backed Griffin Reveal case:
http://store.griffintechnology.com/iphone/iphone-5/reveal-for-iphone-5
*The rubber trim is very grippy, and the nubs that cover the volume and power controls work very surely (unlike that plastic rocker switch on the iSkin Aura I complained about). Also, it provides full protection for the iPhone's top edge (Aura has none up top) and a little protection on the bottom edge while keeping access to the connector, speaker ports and earphone jack. The transparent back is probably more visually cool if you want to show off the white iPhone (the black one's back logo is really too subtle/dark to see), and there is a white-ish Grey rubber trim color available, though I didn't see it at Best Buy.

It seems substantially cheaper ($19.99 vs. $29.99) online than from Best Buy, though I assume Griffin charges some shipping costs.

I took Friday off to attend a high school music festival where my 15 year old nephew (would be rock star guitarist/singer) was performing. Took a lot of videos and photos with the iPhone 5. I was glad I had the Griffin case, just from the grippiness standpoint.

He didn't get on stage until well after the sun was down (7:30 p.m. ish), but as long as I was near the stage lights things came out fine.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 05:15:26 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: October 08, 2012, 05:39:02 PM »

I'm still a no case guy.  Owned an original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, and iPhone 4S with no case on any of them.  No damage on any of them either.
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: October 08, 2012, 06:01:27 PM »

Quote from: gellar on October 08, 2012, 05:39:02 PM

I'm still a no case guy.  Owned an original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, and iPhone 4S with no case on any of them.  No damage on any of them either.

I had my iPhone 4 in pristine condition until 3 days before the 5 arrived. That day, I decided to do some pull-ups after getting back from the gym with my phone in my shorts pocket. Whilst  in mid pull-up, the phone slipped out of my pocket and landed face down on the bathroom tile. It took a nice chip off the face plate. frown

Still no case for the 5, though. I just bought a screen protector from monoprice.com.
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: October 08, 2012, 06:13:40 PM »

+1.  I hate cases.  As I always say, they're like sex with a condom on.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: October 09, 2012, 08:41:52 PM »

I'm still a no case guy.  Owned an original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, and iPhone 4S with no case on any of them.  No damage on any of them either.

Wow, you're lucky.  My caseless iPhone 4 took about a two-foot tumble the week I bought it, landed on the corner, and shattered the entire screen.  Thankfully, Apple was cool about it and gave me a new one.

My IP 5 should be here this week.  I'm not hugely excited, but will be glad to finally quit using my current iPhone.  It's been acting very strangely lately (i.e. very slow, apps crashing, not synching, nearly 2 GB of storage being taken up by the mysterious "other" category, etc.) and it will be nice to get one that actually works.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 08:44:02 PM by Gratch » Logged

rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: October 09, 2012, 09:29:14 PM »

Quote from: Blackjack on October 08, 2012, 05:08:52 PM

Although I did end up putting my iPhone back in its iSkin Aura case for a while, I felt it added too much weight without improving grip enough.

I ended up far happier with this cheaper, transparent-backed Griffin Reveal case:

BJ, I'm curious to see what you think in another week or 2.  I started with that same case and at first was very happy.  But after a while I noticed dirt and sand and other miscellany sneaking its way into the seams, and it was really noticeable because of the clear back.  Pretty soon the back looked kind of gross and I think actually got scratched from sand particles rubbing around.  I eventually changed to an Incipio which I like a lot, but I also just ordered a similar design after reading this article:

http://www.macrumors.com/2012/10/09/wirecutters-pick-for-best-iphone-5-case-the-switcheasy-tones/

It's a similar design but I'm hoping it's just a tiny bit less bulky.  The Incipio's back side is really attractive though so I'm not sure which I'll go with for the longer term.
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: October 10, 2012, 03:14:58 PM »

Quote from: rittchard on October 09, 2012, 09:29:14 PM

Quote from: Blackjack on October 08, 2012, 05:08:52 PM

BJ, I'm curious to see what you think in another week or 2.  I started with that same case and at first was very happy.  But after a while I noticed dirt and sand and other miscellany sneaking its way into the seams, and it was really noticeable because of the clear back.  Pretty soon the back looked kind of gross and I think actually got scratched from sand particles rubbing around.  I eventually changed to an Incipio which I like a lot, but I also just ordered a similar design after reading this article:

http://www.macrumors.com/2012/10/09/wirecutters-pick-for-best-iphone-5-case-the-switcheasy-tones/

It's a similar design but I'm hoping it's just a tiny bit less bulky.  The Incipio's back side is really attractive though so I'm not sure which I'll go with for the longer term.
rittchard, hey I sent you a Words With Friends game turn the other day, first time in like 2 years, so check it out if you still play.  icon_smile

If you're getting dirt and sand in your case, you're clearly more of an outdoorsman than me.  icon_smile Sounds like maybe debris were sneaking in through the wide opening for the rear camera lenses perhaps? I could see that happening.

I basically just carry mine in my front shirt pocket all the time, so I think the Griffin'll be OK though the Switcheasy certainly seems nice, esp. in terms of the extra 'plugs' for connectors and such. I do think the cost of a transparent case is that smears and what not are more visible, and an odd thing too -- in the dark, or when I'm fumbling blindly for my iPhone, it's easy to mistake the back of the case for the front because hey, it feels about the same.  icon_smile

I'm hanging onto the Aura because who knows, I might feel differently later. I had two cases for my last Touch, a clear one that better showed off the device, and a black Phillips slider case w/ kickstand. I kept switching back and forth but ultimately the Phillips one felt more secure and the kickstand often was useful.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 03:21:47 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #1500 on: October 11, 2012, 02:31:40 PM »

I know you guys have been waiting breathlessly for a photo of the "Lightning to 30-pin Adapter" in the wild. I'll have one ready shortly as mine arrived. Oh boy!  icon_razz

*2001: A Space Odyssey theme plays*
*Blackjack in an ape suite bangs on the adapter with a human femur bone*

*Dang, it's tiny. I guarantee I'll lose it in a week.  paranoid

For a lot of non-dock type things, it might make more sense to just have an extra Lightning-to-USB port connector, like with adapters that have a block with a USB port. I have learned to like how the Lightning connector works (although ballyhooing it going in either way seems like making a lot out of nothing much) and the compactness of the charger block.

I realize that's all stuff Samsung would make fun of in its latest Galaxy SIII commercials, but hey, I didn't wait in line for mine.  icon_razz
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 03:20:10 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: October 11, 2012, 06:24:38 PM »

Hey BJ, I took a turn!  Haven't played Words in ages and all my old games were forfeited smile

Regarding the Galaxy S3, a friend of mine showed me his the other day and honestly it just looked chunktastic in his hand and when he tried to pull it out of his pocket.  The bigger screen was nice but having to hold it like that just seemed terribly awkward.  Personally at that point I'd rather just go a full size step up, i.e. Kindle HD or (supposed) iPad Mini size.
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: October 12, 2012, 04:37:19 AM »

So the problem with the Lightning adapter is if your case has any sort of bottom edge protection, it won't slide in all the way. So it would work fine with that aura case, while you have to slide the Griffin Reveal off at least a bit to use it.

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
Harpua3

View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: October 12, 2012, 08:56:46 AM »

On the topic of caseless phones..My 4 fell on the bathroom floor a few days ago and luckily nothing happened. My old case broke and I just haven't replaced it yet  icon_mad. I don't think I usually drop it but in this case my fear became apparent. The phone without a case is FUCKING slippery!!! I can't put it anywhere. It will fall off the arm of the couch like Noones business. It just flew out of my pocket onto the floor. Guess I need a case so my phone isn't like ice. And no, not as cool as ice.
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: October 12, 2012, 02:14:44 PM »

Quote from: Blackjack on October 12, 2012, 04:37:19 AM

So the problem with the Lightning adapter is if your case has any sort of bottom edge protection, it won't slide in all the way. So it would work fine with that aura case, while you have to slide the Griffin Reveal off at least a bit to use it.

I'm currently using a Speck case that can flip up at the bottom (that part can be used as a make-shift stand, too).  So far, I haven't needed to use it, but I can imagine it happening.  It's the Canyshell Flip.

I'm waiting on delivery of the Incipio Frequency, and will decide between the two.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: October 12, 2012, 05:31:15 PM »

Quote from: Harpua3 on October 12, 2012, 08:56:46 AM

On the topic of caseless phones..My 4 fell on the bathroom floor a few days ago and luckily nothing happened. My old case broke and I just haven't replaced it yet  icon_mad. I don't think I usually drop it but in this case my fear became apparent. The phone without a case is FUCKING slippery!!! I can't put it anywhere. It will fall off the arm of the couch like Noones business. It just flew out of my pocket onto the floor. Guess I need a case so my phone isn't like ice. And no, not as cool as ice.

You need to become the master of your phone.  I guess the key is to not just leave it around on the arm of the couch and stuff.  I just always have it in my front pocket and if it is out of the pocket, it is in my vice-like hands.

leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: October 12, 2012, 06:34:15 PM »

For you guys with the black iP5, are you seeing a lot of wear and tear from normal use at this time?  Chipping, scuffing etc?  I have a reservation that I am scared to go through with due to all the reports I'm reading about light use causing signs of wear.  I am a caseless 4S (and previously 4) user, and my phones look brand new after months of use.  I'm concerned the 5 won't be the same and it'll drive my OCD nuts.
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: October 12, 2012, 10:05:09 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on October 12, 2012, 06:34:15 PM

For you guys with the black iP5, are you seeing a lot of wear and tear from normal use at this time?  Chipping, scuffing etc?  I have a reservation that I am scared to go through with due to all the reports I'm reading about light use causing signs of wear.  I am a caseless 4S (and previously 4) user, and my phones look brand new after months of use.  I'm concerned the 5 won't be the same and it'll drive my OCD nuts.
I can understand this way of thinking for something like a nice watch (I'm totally this way myself), but for a phone? Come on. Is it really that important. If it's not on the screen who cares what it's like.
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: October 12, 2012, 11:04:34 PM »

Quote from: Canuck on October 12, 2012, 10:05:09 PM

I can understand this way of thinking for something like a nice watch (I'm totally this way myself), but for a phone? Come on. Is it really that important. If it's not on the screen who cares what it's like.

Yes, it's really that important.
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: October 12, 2012, 11:23:29 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on October 12, 2012, 11:04:34 PM

But it really shouldn't be.
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: October 13, 2012, 12:57:19 AM »

Quote from: gellar on October 12, 2012, 11:23:29 PM

It's a device that costs several hundred dollars.  It's more than many people spend on a watch.  For many of us, it is a watch.  I'm not sure why it's okay for one and not the other.

gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: October 13, 2012, 01:59:19 AM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on October 13, 2012, 12:57:19 AM

Quote from: gellar on October 12, 2012, 11:23:29 PM

It's a device that costs several hundred dollars.  It's more than many people spend on a watch.  For many of us, it is a watch.  I'm not sure why it's okay for one and not the other.

Fundamentally for me it's because it goes through so much peril as a part of its everyday use. It's a losing battle to expect it to be perfect.

As a more extreme example, cars cost significantly more and I, as a city dweller, certainly don't freak the fuck out over the most recent scratch or door ding. It's part of the deal. Shit happens.

I feel the same about my watches, btw. Or my shoes. If I want something to stay pristine, it's something I only use for special occasions with extremely low risk of disaster.
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: October 13, 2012, 03:23:08 AM »

That's fine, you guys have different opinions.  I still want to know anyone's experience with the 5 and how it's holding up with normal, daily use.
Harpua3

View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: October 13, 2012, 06:45:12 AM »

Quote from: The Grue on October 12, 2012, 05:31:15 PM

Quote from: Harpua3 on October 12, 2012, 08:56:46 AM

You need to become the master of your phone.  I guess the key is to not just leave it around on the arm of the couch and stuff.  I just always have it in my front pocket and if it is out of the pocket, it is in my vice-like hands.

I was the master for a while, did I just say that?slywink but slippery surface was a surprise since I had a case on it since day one.
Harpua3

View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: October 13, 2012, 06:47:57 AM »

Quote from: leo8877 on October 13, 2012, 03:23:08 AM

That's fine, you guys have different opinions.  I still want to know anyone's experience with the 5 and how it's holding up with normal, daily use.

I'm on Leo's side! I clean my phone too much... paranoid
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #1515 on: October 14, 2012, 04:52:56 PM »

I laughed

http://www.loopinsight.com/2012/10/14/snl-lampoons-iphone-5-complaints/
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: October 14, 2012, 06:07:06 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on October 14, 2012, 04:52:56 PM

It was a good episode in general last night.

Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: October 15, 2012, 07:26:29 PM »

And, of course, UPS shows up today to deliver my iPhone during the single 30 minute window that Mrs. Gratch wasn't home all day.   mad

The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: October 15, 2012, 08:03:00 PM »

Quote from: Gratch on October 15, 2012, 07:26:29 PM

And, of course, UPS shows up today to deliver my iPhone during the single 30 minute window that Mrs. Gratch wasn't home all day.   mad

Sounds like beatings are in order for her.

Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: October 15, 2012, 11:47:36 PM »

UPS driver came back around this afternoon.  iPhone 5 is in hand, restoring everything now.   icon_cool

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 44   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: