http://gamingtrend.com
October 20, 2014, 11:30:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 44   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's talk Iphone  (Read 59805 times)
Blackjack
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: October 05, 2011, 09:20:58 PM »

Saw a KS news item about Sprint's plants, though there's not much to say beyond "same as for the other phones":
http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/05/3189265/sprint-plans-for-iphone-same-as.html
Here are the charges, all apply to either new Sprint customers or those eligible for upgrades. They require a two-year contract: iPhone 4S with 16 gigabytes of storage, $199; 32-gigabyte iPhone 4S, $299, 64-gigabyte iPhone 4S $399. The standard 8-gigabyte iPhone 4 (no 4S update) is $99. Sprint is not offering the free iPhone 3Gs available from AT&T.

Consumers can pre-order Sprint iPhones beginning at 2:01 a.m. Central time on Friday. The company said it will start selling iPhones in Sprint stores starting at 8 a.m. Oct. 14.

Playing
PC
-Wasteland 2 (post-apoc, turn-based squad strategy/RPG )
-Grim Dawn
-Gauntlet (4 player co-op dungeon arcade brawling)
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: October 06, 2011, 07:36:49 PM »

Endgadget did have some hands-on from the event yesterday, but wasn't allowed to take vids/pix w/ it, it seems. Was with a Sprint model:

http://www.engadget.com/2011/10/04/iphone-4s-hands-on/
We were able to spend a few quality moments with the refreshed iPhone 4 here at Apple's campus, the Sprint flavor no less, and as you might expect... it's an iPhone 4. But S-ier. Much in the same way that the 3GS improved the overall experience of the 3G, the 4S does likewise compared to the existing 4. The dual-core A5 chip is a laudatory improvement, and whisking about pages, loading the camera application and launching -- well, just about everything -- just feels zippier. As it should. The other major change, the antennas, weren't readily different at a glance, but as Mr. Cook stated, you'd have to be iFixit to notice (and we're sure they will).

The most impressive part was the demo of Siri, the new assistant that lets you do just about anything you can do on your phone -- but with your voice. We tried to psych it out with a bunch of random requests, including the history of Chester, Vermont (a lovely town) and the best Ramen places in San Francisco. Siri never faltered, never missed a beat. It worked as well as Scott's demo up on the stage. There's nothing better to say than that.

We even sent ourselves a few text messages, which Siri transcribed to a T. Of course, the lady on the other end still sounds eerily robotic, but we're hoping for smoother responses from the alien within in a future update.
So it's good to know Siri sounds a lot more accurate than the old app I tried before Apple acquired the dev.

It seems from what I've read about these voice things is it's tough to really get an AI to modulate every word so that a sentence sounds natural. You still end up with words sort of stitched together, rather than flowing as a sentence as when the average human talks.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 07:38:49 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: October 06, 2011, 08:00:12 PM »

I'm more interested in its ability to understand me properly than its ability to sound normal.  I almost prefer it sound somewhat distinctly robotic, lest it fall into a sort of audio uncanny valley.
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: October 06, 2011, 08:48:37 PM »

If you get an iPhone plan that's not unlimited (I guess only Sprint will be offering one), is there some app or meter or something you can check to see how much of your monthly data allowance you've used?

Endgadget seemed to indicate the cheapest option would be an AT&T plan though it seems pretty puny on the data limit. I don't think I have a handle on what a reasonable limit is.

Their chart's a little intimidating to scan through for a smartphone neophyte like me...
http://www.engadget.com/2011/10/06/how-much-will-the-iphone-4s-plans-set-you-back-on-sprint-verizo/
The cheapest taste of the iPhone comes courtesy of AT&T with 450 minutes and 200MB of data for $55 before additional taxes and fees.

I think I could stick with Verizon and get a $39.99 450 minute plan and add $30/mo. for 2GB monthly data. That seems more reasonable, right? I waste $15 on lunch every two days anyway.  icon_smile
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 08:51:02 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: October 06, 2011, 08:53:35 PM »

Damnit. With you guys talking about how this is a iPhone 5 in an iPhone 4 case, I think I'm back in.

I guess the only thing it's missing is 4G? I'm reading that the 14.4mbs speed will not really be available in the US.

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #1245 on: October 06, 2011, 08:59:04 PM »

My wife's iPhone 4's sleep button is acting up, so I already have her blessing to upgrade when we're eligible next month. I'll probably jailbreak and unlock both of our 4's and sell them on eBay for more than the upgrade price.
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: October 06, 2011, 09:15:19 PM »

Quote from: Blackjack on October 06, 2011, 08:48:37 PM

If you get an iPhone plan that's not unlimited (I guess only Sprint will be offering one), is there some app or meter or something you can check to see how much of your monthly data allowance you've used?

AT&T: *3282# (*DATA#)

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3

Quote from: McBa1n
http://www.vuvuzela.fm BVVVVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: October 06, 2011, 09:25:37 PM »

Quote from: Isgrimnur on October 06, 2011, 09:15:19 PM

Quote from: Blackjack on October 06, 2011, 08:48:37 PM

AT&T: *3282# (*DATA#)

They also have an app that you can use to find out and pay your bill.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: October 06, 2011, 09:31:16 PM »

Apparently the ATT unlimited data loophole is still working:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=955046

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: October 06, 2011, 10:07:33 PM »

Quote from: Teggy on October 06, 2011, 08:53:35 PM

Damnit. With you guys talking about how this is a iPhone 5 in an iPhone 4 case, I think I'm back in.

I guess the only thing it's missing is 4G? I'm reading that the 14.4mbs speed will not really be available in the US.

14.4 will be avail in the USA on ATT only.  Isn't HSPA+ out here now in some areas?
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: October 06, 2011, 10:33:30 PM »

Five cities at the moment.  Click the Coverage tab.

Dallas, San Antonio, Houston, Chicago and Atlanta.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: October 07, 2011, 02:23:32 PM »

Quote from: SkyLander on October 04, 2011, 01:49:39 AM

Quote from: CeeKay on October 03, 2011, 09:29:13 PM

Looks like I'll be stuck with Sprint anyways if I want cell service after December since I'll be living smack dab in the middle of an AT&T dead zone. I guess I better start browsing their smartphone selection. 

I just got an Epic 4G Touch and it is amazing. The screen is absolutely stunning and better than anything else out there in my eyes(hurrrr). I also got the unlimited everything plan and it's been fine so far. I also got to take advantage of there bonus thing for switching, you bring your number and go onto a smartphone plan and Sprint gives you 125 dollars. It's supposed to be for whatever ETF you have from your old carrier. I brought me and my wife over and we basically would get 2 months free of service which is cool.

a buddy of mine has one and it does look amazing.  I think I'd opt for the slimmer version though if I have to switch.   on the plus side AT&T updated their coverage map, so I may actually have service where I'm moving now.  did some searching about them putting up new towers and found this:

On my drive to Ada, Ohio I saw my bars slowly start to disappear. Surely on a college campus I would be ok. Nope, not in Ada. There is one tower and one tower only: Verizon. If you do not have Verizon, you are out of luck. When I say no service, I mean my phone was useless for four days. Thank goodness I had internet though. At least I had some connection to the outside world. No internet and no phone would have been a nightmare. As soon as I arrived, I emailed my parents to let them know I was alive and without a phone. My father then emailed me, and he told me he survived traveling without a cell phone. Yes, dad you did. Now we have cell phones, and I appreciate them. Ada will hopefully catch up soon.

I must say that Ohio Northern University is a gorgeous campus. I did discover some interesting facts thanks to my lovely tour guide. ONU is actually a private Methodist college. On Wednesday, the university does not have classes so students may attend service.  On the front of campus, they have these random animal statues: giraffes and lizzards and more. Since ONU are the polar bears, I was curious about these statues. The President’s wife is an artist, and she designs these statues. Naturally, they need to go somewhere. Well since her husband is President of ONU, they are out on campus for everyone to see. I just found this so interesting. Another interesting fact goes back to the cell phone again. The only tower is Verizon. Well, there are rumors circulating that there will be an AT&T tower soon. Apparently, the VP of AT&T’s daughter attends ONU. When her cell phone did not work, she had to switch to Verizon. With her dad being such an important AT&T employee, it does not look good to have his own daughter using Verizon. Because of this family dilemma, Ada is now getting an AT&T tower. Funny how that works? Ada now needs a prominent T-Mobile employee’s kid to attend, and I will be set to visit again with service!

granted, it was only a rumor but it may actuall be true.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: November 15, 2011, 03:05:38 PM »

Has anyone else had problems updating to the new iOS (5, I think)?  I want to do it, but have talked to three people now who had to reset their phone as a result of the upgrade.  I have a 35+ hour save of FF Tactics on this phone (along with a bunch of other stuff) that I really don't want to lose.

Have you all had any issues?

“My next great decision is just lying in wait.
The action might turn out to be the world's most grievous mistake."
- Bad Religion, Past is Dead
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: November 15, 2011, 04:03:28 PM »

Quote from: Gratch on November 15, 2011, 03:05:38 PM

Has anyone else had problems updating to the new iOS (5, I think)?  I want to do it, but have talked to three people now who had to reset their phone as a result of the upgrade.  I have a 35+ hour save of FF Tactics on this phone (along with a bunch of other stuff) that I really don't want to lose.

Have you all had any issues?

I've updated 4 phones and 2 iPads and each one has been fine.  Note that with this update, every device is restored to new and then all data is put back on in phases.  I helped a friend who applied the update and then unplugged her phone before the restoration of data was complete, but she was still able to get it all by simply restarting the process over again. I would advise that you manually do a backup of your phone before doing anything.  This should protect your save data.  The upgrade process will also take a backup, but you will have some extra protection.  After the OS update is applied the phone is "blank".  It will then restore all of your data, photos, apps, etc.  I think it was a 3 step process.  Once it is finally finished, everything should be where it was before.  With the manual backup, you should be able to restore should something have gone wrong.
Biyobi

View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: November 16, 2011, 08:28:17 AM »

I've upgraded a couple phones and an iPad and had no problems.  A friend of mine upgraded hers and she ran into the "other" data issue  The "other" data type listed on iTunes fills up the phone's storage to the point where she couldn't even install the same apps she had on it before the upgrade.  Had to redo the process and set it up as a new phone.

My recommendation based on my anecdotes alongside leo8877's:  make sure you don't have a woman do the upgrade. ninja icon_lol
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: November 23, 2011, 11:45:13 PM »

Quote from: Biyobi on November 16, 2011, 08:28:17 AM

I've upgraded a couple phones and an iPad and had no problems.  A friend of mine upgraded hers and she ran into the "other" data issue  The "other" data type listed on iTunes fills up the phone's storage to the point where she couldn't even install the same apps she had on it before the upgrade.  Had to redo the process and set it up as a new phone.

My recommendation based on my anecdotes alongside leo8877's:  make sure you don't have a woman do the upgrade. ninja icon_lol

Just came on to post a question about that.  The "other" data is taking up nearly 2 GB of my 16 GB iPhone.  I've tried this trick, but it didn't make any difference.

Any other ideas?

Biyobi

View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: November 24, 2011, 01:56:16 AM »

That site said it could take up to 2GB, so yours may be a valid number.  Do you do much texting?  They listed the SMS database as part of "other" so if you text a lot and send/receive pictures that way it could load you down.  Save any of those pics off to the picture roll and start deleting texting history if it isn't important. Then try their trick again and see if it goes down.  The article didn't mention where e-mail and attachments are kept, but I don't see another category for it so it may fall under "other" as well.  Deleting unnecessary e-mails with large attachments could clear up space.

My iPhone 4s was set up as a new phone when I got it (rather than restoring my data from my 3G's backup) and my "other" is at .76GB already.  I wouldn't doubt Apple is trying to include a fix for this in their next iOS update since it isn't uncommon at all.
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: December 01, 2011, 08:05:30 PM »

I finally broke down and did the update, and my iPhone 4 is now slow as molasses when I try to do anything.  Simply opening up an app takes 3-4 seconds, browsing in Safari takes twice as long, and any graphics intensive apps (like Infinity Blade 2) constantly chug and stutter.  It ran great prior to the update...awfully annoying that making the phone "better" has managed to totally bork it up.     I've tried all the usual stuff to improve performance (reset it a couple times, closed all the open apps, etc.), but nothing seems to make much difference.

On the plus side, the update did clear out that pesky "other data" issue.

Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1258 on: December 01, 2011, 08:15:34 PM »

Funny thing is, they did it to make the 4 users want a 4s. biggrin

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: December 01, 2011, 08:27:18 PM »

Hmm I have a iP4 on the latest OS update and it does not perform like that for me at all.  I have noticed no difference in performance since updating.  My first gen iPad is slower, but not my phone.
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #1260 on: December 01, 2011, 08:37:02 PM »

The 5.0.1 update sped up what was horrifically wrong with 5.0 for my iPhone 4.
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: December 13, 2011, 02:44:15 PM »

Does the iPhone run any background processes that would drain the battery?

Last night, I did my typical routine of watching a couple shows on Netflix, checking my e-mail, then setting my phone on my nightstand without plugging it in.  Typically, this leaves the battery at around 75-80% when I wake up.  This morning, however, I woke up and my battery was at 4% with a "low battery" warning.  I know there wasn't anything running (i.e. games, music, etc.), as the phone was about 3 feet from my head and I definitely would have heard or seen it.

For the life of me, I can't figure out what would have caused my battery to completely drain overnight, when it's never done so before.  The phone was also a little bit warm when I picked it up, like it gets after running something for a while.  The only thing I can think of is that there was some sort of background process that was going all night and ran down the battery, but I don't have a clue what it could have been.

Anyone run into this?

kratz

View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: December 13, 2011, 04:25:04 PM »

I just switched to iPhone (4S) from the original Droid.  I've always been pretty anti-Apple... partly, honestly, because of the rampant kool aid drinking by their faithful, but also because I don't really like iTunes, the extra 'simple' UI that Apple products traditionally have, plus we've had issues with some iPods in our house...

Anyway...

This is so much better than android it's ridiculous, and sort of embarassing.  Part of it is obviously that it's a much more up to date and faster phone, but I've played with friends' new android phones, and this is better.  For every thing android does better, iphone does 10 things better.  A big part of it is that apps are developed for iphone, then sort of kludged over to android, so they just work a lot better.

Anyway... yeah.
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: December 13, 2011, 04:55:54 PM »

The only Apple product is my iPhone.  I don't, and likley never will, own any Apple lap/desktop.  Not all of us are rabid about it.  But I like the fact that my phone just works.  I don't have to worry about updates to the OS, and whether my hardware mfg is going to support them or when they will get around to it.  I don't have to worry about apps not being compatible with my version for at least a year, probably closer to 2. 

The walled garden isn't perfect, but it's pretty damned cool.  And I don't want another device in my life that I have to actively manage.

gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: December 13, 2011, 05:03:54 PM »

Quote from: kratz on December 13, 2011, 04:25:04 PM

I just switched to iPhone (4S) from the original Droid.  I've always been pretty anti-Apple... partly, honestly, because of the rampant kool aid drinking by their faithful, but also because I don't really like iTunes, the extra 'simple' UI that Apple products traditionally have, plus we've had issues with some iPods in our house...

Anyway...

This is so much better than android it's ridiculous, and sort of embarassing.  Part of it is obviously that it's a much more up to date and faster phone, but I've played with friends' new android phones, and this is better.  For every thing android does better, iphone does 10 things better.  A big part of it is that apps are developed for iphone, then sort of kludged over to android, so they just work a lot better.

Anyway... yeah.

LOLZ.  Told you so.
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: December 13, 2011, 05:53:01 PM »

Quote from: Gratch on December 13, 2011, 02:44:15 PM

Last night, I did my typical routine of watching a couple shows on Netflix, checking my e-mail, then setting my phone on my nightstand without plugging it in.  Typically, this leaves the battery at around 75-80% when I wake up.  This morning, however, I woke up and my battery was at 4% with a "low battery" warning.  I know there wasn't anything running (i.e. games, music, etc.), as the phone was about 3 feet from my head and I definitely would have heard or seen it.

For the life of me, I can't figure out what would have caused my battery to completely drain overnight, when it's never done so before.  The phone was also a little bit warm when I picked it up, like it gets after running something for a while.  The only thing I can think of is that there was some sort of background process that was going all night and ran down the battery, but I don't have a clue what it could have been.

Anyone run into this?

Gratch I'm not sure what's happening for you.  This is definitely not my experience.  Warm definitely means battery usage.  I get that feeling when I'm playing games for a prolonged amount of time. 
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: December 13, 2011, 05:55:20 PM »

Anyone run into this?

iOS has a built in 10 minute limit for any app running in the background.  It will kill all processes for those apps if you do not directly interact with them in that time frame.

My guess is you left one of those apps actually running in the foreground?
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: December 13, 2011, 06:23:35 PM »

Quote from: gellar on December 13, 2011, 05:55:20 PM

Anyone run into this?

iOS has a built in 10 minute limit for any app running in the background.  It will kill all processes for those apps if you do not directly interact with them in that time frame.

That's what I thought too, but I don't see how I could not have seen/heard that it was running.  Will try again tonight and see if I have the same issue.

Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: December 13, 2011, 06:29:25 PM »

Quote from: Gratch on December 13, 2011, 06:23:35 PM

Quote from: gellar on December 13, 2011, 05:55:20 PM

Anyone run into this?

That's what I thought too, but I don't see how I could not have seen/heard that it was running.  Will try again tonight and see if I have the same issue.

The other thing that will do that is when the phone can't connect to the network. Did you put it down in a dead spot or something?

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: December 13, 2011, 06:50:21 PM »

You could just plug it in overnight. Problem solved.  nod
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: December 13, 2011, 07:09:38 PM »

Quote from: Teggy on December 13, 2011, 06:29:25 PM

The other thing that will do that is when the phone can't connect to the network. Did you put it down in a dead spot or something?

That might be it.  Connection on this thing - both to my home WiFi and the ATT network - has been wonky ever since I upgraded to iOS 5.0.1.  It might have spent all night trying to connect to one or the other and killed the battery.

You could just plug it in overnight. Problem solved.

That would require me to get up out of bed after I watch my Netflix, which is way too much effort.

Biyobi

View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: December 13, 2011, 08:24:09 PM »

Gellar, are you 100% on that ten minute rule?  I've seen no indication that my apps shut off after that time span.  Apps I checked last night are still running in the background.  I imagine something like the Netflix app that needs to stream would have to work around that limit, and maintaining that constant connection to Netflix could easily kill the phone overnight.

Gratch, some people had issues when they did their 5.01 update over the air rather than through iTunes.  You may want to do a backup and then a full install of iOS again.

Or you can wait for the 5.1 update that's reached second beta stage.  No telling when that goes live though.
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1272 on: December 13, 2011, 08:35:54 PM »

Is Bluetooth turned on? That shit eats electrons like the Insecticons.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: December 13, 2011, 08:49:09 PM »

Quote from: Purge on December 13, 2011, 08:35:54 PM

I leave my bluetooth on and have not had any of these battery issues, fwiw.
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1274 on: December 13, 2011, 08:55:45 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on December 13, 2011, 08:49:09 PM

Quote from: Purge on December 13, 2011, 08:35:54 PM

I leave my bluetooth on and have not had any of these battery issues, fwiw.

If it is stuck broadcasting or able to connect to something, 8 hours is more than enough time to run down a battery.

Come to think of it, if there was WiFi traffic at the time you could have the same issue.

gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #1275 on: December 13, 2011, 10:23:40 PM »

Quote from: Biyobi on December 13, 2011, 08:24:09 PM

Gellar, are you 100% on that ten minute rule?  I've seen no indication that my apps shut off after that time span.  Apps I checked last night are still running in the background.  I imagine something like the Netflix app that needs to stream would have to work around that limit, and maintaining that constant connection to Netflix could easily kill the phone overnight.

I am.  The apps LOOK like they are running in the background, but they actually aren't doing anything.  There are 3 background modes available to non Apple apps within iOS: Audio (play music), VOIP (Skype), and location (GPS).  Outside of those 3 API calls, after 10 minutes an App goes dormant by default (this limit is hard coded into iOS and controlled by Apple).  Apps can fake running in the background using push notifications, but in reality what's happening there is the Apple Push Notification Server sends the app a notice from the internet, which it can use in a limited # of ways.

For example with Netflix, so long as you are viewing the movie the App can do whatever the heck it wants.  But if you click out of the App, it will stop streaming after 10 minutes.
kathode

View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: December 13, 2011, 11:55:50 PM »

Whenever my phone does something odd, I just reboot it and hope that it doesn't happen again.  It's worked for me so far smile
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: December 14, 2011, 02:39:50 AM »

First rule of tech support

leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: December 18, 2011, 07:53:33 PM »

Santa and his iPhone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5qcmCUsw4EQ
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: March 26, 2012, 05:24:45 AM »

Hey all just got an iPhone 4S today and the screen has the dreaded yellow tint I am now reading about on the interwebs. The phone does not appear to be recently manufactured as the iOS needed to be updated when I set it up. Looks like quite a few people have had this issue and I'm wondering if anyone here at GT has had a device with yellow tint and had success replacing it (meaning did the replacement have a cool blue tint instead.)  Also, anyone here with a 4S that does NOT have the yellow ting screen?  After 2 iPhone 4 and 3 x iPads, this is the first problem device I've had. Going back to the apple store tomorrow, but curious if anyone had seen this here. Thanks.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 44   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: